Separation Rendezvous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave got up and walked along side of the bed. He grabbed Meg's head and turned it slightly towards his crotch. He unzipped his pants and pulled only his cock out. Meg eagerly opened her mouth and took the entire length into her mouth and partially down her throat. Dave began thrusting in and out of her mouth. She flattened her tongue and moved it forward so that the base of his cock would rub up against it; something that drove Dave wild. After only a few thrusts, Dave could feel his cock beginning to swell. He didn't want to finish yet, so he pulled out of Meg's mouth and stripped completely naked. He walked back down to the bottom of the bed and grabbed Meg by the ankles. He pulled her down closer towards him and began to take her dress off. It got slightly caught in her hair, but a quick yank of the dress sent it towards the headboard of the bed. Meg's bra was the only thing standing between the two lovers from being completely naked together. Meg sat up a bit as Dave reached around her to unhook her bra. He didn't waste this opportunity as he was close to her and they began making out again. After a slight struggle, Dave got the bra unhooked with one hand as he was cupping Meg's breast over the bra with the other. Meg tossed the bra to the floor and Dave started paying special attention to her breasts. He sucked on each one and let his hand caress the one that his tongue was not licking. His cock kept brushing against her leg as he moved giving him a quick rush of excitement each and every time that it happened.


Dave lifted himself up slightly and went down towards Meg's feet. He grabbed both legs and pulled them apart slowly to try and build some extra tension. He rested Meg's heels on his shoulders and he grabbed his cock. He began rubbing the head in between her beautiful pink pussy lips. He could feel how wet and warm she was. He leaned forward, wrapped his arms around her thighs and pulled her in towards him. This allowed his heavily swollen cock to plunge deep into her pussy. Again, Meg gasped and let out a loud scream of pleasure. Dave began to thrust into and out of her pussy as hard as he could. Meg loved this position because with the slight upward bend in Dave's cock he was slamming into her g-spot every single time. The question then became, who would cum first. Dave felt his dick getting ready to explode. Meg felt the orgasm building up and she knew she wouldn't be able to last long. Meg's moans were getting louder and faster. Dave knew that she would be cumming soon, but this was an extreme turn on and he wasn't far behind. As Dave slammed into Meg, she felt his heavy balls contract against her ass. She now knew that Dave was only a few seconds away. Dave didn't hold back and in his deep voice let out a few deep grunts. Hearing this set Meg over the edge. Her pussy tightened up as Dave's cock slammed into her. Just as she reached her orgasm, the extra sensation from the thrust into her tight wet pussy made Dave cum inside of her. The experience of orgasming at the same time elevated the experience for both of them. Meg dug her heels into the back of Dave's shoulders holding him in place and not letting him out of her pussy. She felt his dick jump every time he pumped another shot of his warm load deep into her pussy. She loved the idea of him cumming inside of her. This led to another small orgasm for Meg. Her heels dug deeper into Dave's shoulders causing a little bit of pain. He did not mind as the sensation of each shot of his load allowed him to ignore the pain in his shoulders. When they finished, Meg moved her legs to his side and he collapsed on the bed to her right. Dave rolled over on his side and looked at his beautiful wife. He reached out with his hand and slowly moved some hair away from her face and gently tucked it behind her ear. He leaned in, held the back of her head, and kissed her passionately. They slowly pulled apart and opened their eyes. They were staring at each other and just smiling as Dave broke the silence. He was catching his breath while gazing upon his beautiful wife and simply said, "I love you".

12