September Bromance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrYowman
MrYowman
30 Followers

Jason had paused only for a moment to watch his brother face fuck his step mother but soon resumed pounding her in this acrobatic pose he had her in. He paused once more when she lifted her head to howl in gratitude as she came again then proceeded to fill her convulsing pussy with his jizz. Jordan quieted Kim by pushing his fingers into her mouth, simulating her sucking on cock again. As Jason stepped back, Kim tenderly dropped her leg down from the table and stood there drooping and gasping for air. Jordan slid down from the table and walked around towards her, helping her to a small love seat in the corner. She looked at him as he pushed her down on her back and got onto his knees, then leaned over her with one arm extended onto the arm of the couch. He was now fucking her too.

"You are a real slut aren't you, mom?" he stated. Kim wasn't sure if he was angry or just turned on. "Go on, say it to me. Tell me what a slut you are." He was pumping her harder now and she was getting turned on herself with the dirty talk.

"Yeah, fuck me like a slut. Cum all inside me, Jordan, pound me harder, baby." She wiggled a bit more and put her hands around his lower back, holding on to him. He responded more aggressively by putting his hand to her throat. He wasn't choking, but was pressing against her hard enough to be felt. Kim hadn't experienced this before, but could see why some girls liked it. The action felt dangerous and exciting and edged her closer to orgasm.

"Yeah, I like sluts! I'm gonna fuckin' nut all over you."

"Shit!" Kim screamed out as she started cumming on his cock. When was the last time she had done so repeatedly? She had scarcely began when Jordan pulled out and lurched forward aiming directly for her face and mouth. His young cock pulsed and emitted a large line of cum that landed on her temple and draped down along her cheek and neck.

He was making noises similar to a growling animal as he looked down at her, milking and jerking every bit he could muster onto her face, ensuring the last few bits landed on her lips. He then rubbed the semen along the opening of her mouth with his cock and Kim opened her mouth to give it a small kiss. She seemed a bit shocked at the facial assault by the young man. When he was finally finished, he stood up and used the top of his wrist to wipe at his brow. This episode appeared to have taken a lot out of him. Jason was there quickly offering her a hand back up into a seating position.

"You ok?" He inquired sincerely hoping that his little brother's involvement didn't appear as an unwelcome rape.

The question embarrassed Kim somewhat. "Of course. You don't think that's the first time I ever had a facial do you?"

The comment lightened the mood. "No, no, I suppose not." He looked her over. Kimber was a complete wreck now. Her hair was tussled and her makeup almost entirely gone. She was covered in man seed. "You can take a shower over there. It is stocked with clean towels. "And don't feel like you have to leave either. I have a queen bed you can stay in with me for the night."

"That's so sweet, Jason," She stood up, wiping some of Jordan from her face and licking the goo from her fingers. "It has been a long time since I had a sleep over." Jason escorted her to the bathroom and pointed out the towels and toiletries for her to use. As the room began to steam up and she was scrubbing herself clean, her older stepson stepped back into the room bringing her a bathrobe, then undressed and stepped into the shower with her. She instinctively tried to cover herself then relaxed as she recognized him, naked and fully erect again. He proceeded to assist her by washing her back and hair, but soon was fondling her breasts and muff. They fucked again inside the shower stall, her back pressed against the wall and his hand just below her buttock and holding up one leg. They kissed and fucked until she came and then some more until he did too. His stamina was more enhanced since this was his second time in less than an hour. They rinsed off again and stepped out of the shower, kissing and drying each other off.

The next morning, Kim was awaken by Jason's tongue lapping at her mound. "Holy shit, Jason! You can't get enough, can you?" He didn't respond except by shaking his head and delving his tongue further below her clitoris and inside her. "Slow down for a minute? Let's sixty-nine." He raised his head and maneuvered his body around, lifting his leg high and over her neck and shoulders then moving downward to her face. She took hold of his hard dick with her lips and let him slide into her mouth slowly then he resumed eating his breakfast muffin. Again, she came first just as before but her moans and shudders set him off. She could feel his cock flexing and taste the precum. She moved her neck up and down while he pumped his hips. He showed no signs of stopping. He grunted and groaned loudly as his cock flooded her mouth with seminal fluid. It was a remarkable amount for a man who had come twice in the previous evening. They cuddled a little bit together; she was on his chest rubbing the hair on his chest and he stroked her hair and shoulders with his fingertips.

A bit later, after falling asleep again, Kim woke up and went to the bathroom, got dressed and then went into the kitchen to make the men breakfast. Jordan was already there, drinking coffee and looked at her with a knowing smile.

"I am guessing you slept well? At least when you were asleep."

The step-mother blushed. "Yes, thank you. You want some bacon and...well, do you have bread?" she remarked as she looked into the empty refrigerator.

Jordan rose up and opened a drawer to show her a few eggs. As he walked away, he gave her a spank. He apparently liked showing dominance over her. Kim didn't flinch much and rolled her eyes and smiled. "Maybe I should have done that to you when you were younger, then we could be even."

"Fat chance of that. Mom couldn't stand that we ever saw you at all. She would probably lose her mind if she saw you here right now...or last night."

"Yeah, well, I guess we don't have to worry about that do we?" She said over the clattering of the mixing eggs.

Jordan made a look towards Jason's room. "Probably not, but don't think I won't use that as leverage against Jason at some point." He laughed into his coffee, almost spilling it.

Kim wasn't sure if he was serious or not, but decided to let it go. As breakfast finished up, she went to wake Jason and found him exiting through his door. He gave her a quick kiss and they walked towards the kitchen. She moved on to her purse still on the couch. "Enjoy your breakfast, boys. It was really fun to see you again."

Jason nearly whined. "You are leaving? Can we have you over again?"

Kim looked at Jordan. His expression was neither positive or negative. "Maybe, I hope so. Either way, don't be strangers. Call or text sometime." Kim waved at them and headed out the door, looking for an Uber ride on her phone.

MrYowman
MrYowman
30 Followers
12