September Diaries

Story Info
You dive into an orgasmic dessert.
1.4k words
4.75
10.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Du Lac
Du Lac
15 Followers

September is a lovely time of year. I close my eyes and think back to new school supplies, wonderful new short skirts, turtle necks and my first high heel boots! Excitement of the new boys in class and which one sat closest to you in math class. Leaves turning, a chill in the air each morning and an electricity that I still feel to this day. I just love September, it is my favorite month of the year! Lucky for me it is also the time of year that I celebrate my birthday. I always feel like the energy that flows on a breeze is a gift to me to celebrate another passing year. Just like in school, where there is always a new boy who catches my eye, this fall has brought a new man to my school yard. I call him the Muse, which always brings a smile to my face. I wonder what will the muse give me for my birthday???

Boston in the fall is glorious. The crisp air still embraced with hints of the summer gone by. The North End filled with Italian restaurants opened to the streets, as you pass you can waltz through a private moment of a couple lost in each others eyes. The voltaic experience of gliding through a mist of passion held by two strangers only heightens the desire that I feel racing through my Muse's hand.

We become one of those couples sitting in the open air, the stars appearing one by one just for us. I feel romantic tonight. A long flowing black skirt, layered to shift like mists on a warm lake. White silk shirt open a tad more daring than I would normally allow. With each small gesture the silk runs over my smooth skin. My nipples rise to meet the cool breeze that floats by us. The Muse smiles, seeing I am not wearing anything under that soft graceful pure shirt. He knows I did this for him, thinking of this exact moment when the breeze would cool the material causing my female essence to rise through and towards him.

Dinner ordered slowly, each course an experience of divine sensual taste! I watch as the deep red 1997 Stag Leap Cabernet Sauvignon clings to the edges of the glass as you slowly raise it to your lips. I so desire to be that complex wine that you suckle like milk of the Gods. I imagine what my body would feel with those soft lips moving down my neck towards the searing nipples that so need your touch. The wine is thick like our desire, full, rich and ripe. I see you smile with appreciation of a fine Cabernet. The warmth of the wine traveling down and through you, mixing with the passion that burns deep within your very core.

Oh how I love to watch you silently. Your hands move, your eyes glance in appreciation of beauty that others ignore, your legs in tailored pants fit perfectly, male beauty deeper than the physical. My heart begins to race, your eyes open and meet mine. My breath pulls in hard, everything stops, mind, time, the stars, moon, all are gone! There is only us in that lost second, one that will last forever. Passion mingled with deep understanding of another. A pure moment of seeing yourself reflected in the other and knowing that all will be all right.

Leisurely, a smile grows on your face, one I have memorized for all the lonely nights I need to find relief in my own touch. "Du Lac, I have a present for you!" I smile shyly, for I did not expect gifts, your company is a present in it's self. From your jacket you produce a small slim box wrapped to perfection, gold and silver held together with a hand tied simple bow. I smile, for I know it will be something silly to make me laugh, our laughter a soul dance that flows so easily. I pull at the bow and it slides free easily, like clothes falling to the floor right before you step into a warm fragrant tub.

Listlessly, I pull back the crimson paper and pry open the lid. Raising my eyes, I flash an amused and curious look your way. Reaching to place the top of the gift next to you, my hand lightly grazes the hair on your forearm. A small gesture of chance that sends electric currents racing through me as a vicious lighting storm erupts in my loins. Sitting with that sly smile you wear, I see amusement burn in your eyes as I open the crimson paper and view lying within the tender tissue a small silver bullet with a tiny remote. I look up at you eyes wide and laugh!

Secretly, you smile at me as your hand reaches down and takes the small bullet in your hand. I am leaning into the table, my breast heavy with passion rising slightly as I hold my breath knowing what you are about to do. The table cloth flows over my lap as I slightly open my legs inviting your hand to find what you seek. My skirt pulled up high on my thighs from earlier seductive stroking as you lazily sipped your wine. Even before you touch me, I feel myself growing warm and wet, drenching my parted thighs.

Your fingers touch me gently slowly traveling from my calf to the inside of my knee, inching along the inner thigh until you feel my heat. I open more as I feel your finger seeking and placing that small silver object of pleasure deep within me. Fingers linger,lost in the warmth and the wetness, eyes lock, as pedestrians tumble through the mists of our passionate energy.

We talk about our latest books, discoveries we have made in the reading. Sharing ideas lost with the wonders of each others minds. Wonderful textures of succulent gnocci, and graceful glazed veal in white wine and mushrooms are perfect additions to our discussion. Suddenly, I feel you circling my clit finding that sacred spot, you hone in and push the remote on. My breath pulls in hard, eyes grow large while a subtle soft glow settles around me, breasts rise, nipples thrust against silk. The vibrator singing deep within me, pulsing strongly through my core.

Your fingers chanting to my sacred folds, increasing in speed as my breathing starts to surge with my desire. You look at me and whisper "Stay with me here Du Lac, focus." Blood rising in me, we continue to discussion Campbell's theory on creation. We are amazed how people take everyday living for granted, never finding bliss in the moment, always looking forward seeking tomorrow. Your free hand caresses my face as my body slightly shakes, fingers increasing in speed as my hips below the table cloth can not help but answer the waltz they have begun on my dance floor. The vibrator now building stronger, deeper as does our conversation. You slowly raise the Cabernet to your lips and sip seductively. A thin layer of moisture glistens on my face as I smile close my eyes and let go.

Small shudders take over my body, I feel your mouth on mine sharing with me the balanced rich textures of the deep red wine mixing with the peak of my desire as I cum long, hard, prolonging the pleasure. Tongues mingled, tasting my vulnerable essence as I release a small groan within the river of red wine drenched warmth of your mouth. The soft glow settles within me as I start to float down. Couples walk by holding hands at that moment and have to kiss. Why? They don't know, but passion and desire for the other has taken over everything that seemed to matter at that moment. . .

As you pull back your eyes on fire with a primal calling, the vibrator slows to a humming of a bee. The pleasant vibrations left on to lace the afterglow with the sweet enjoyment of coffee and dessert. A tear traces the side of my face that you gently kiss away and softly saying, "Happy birthday Du Lac" with a smile so sweet that I can not but feel wonderful and blessed in this moment. "The best I ever had" I whisper and we laugh waiting for dessert!

Du Lac
Du Lac
15 Followers