September's Catalysts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers

No luck. No water breaking, no going into labor, nothing. She collapsed in a sweaty heaving mess. They would have to try again the next day.

Wendy was on all fours, her massive tits, swaying and jiggling with each powerful thrust from Wade hitting its mark. It was the next evening and they were at it again. Her back was slick with a mix of hers and his perspiration that had dripped on to her, he was out of breath, and he was assaulting her pussy with his cock as hard as he could - at his mother's request.

Then it happened. "Ahh yess!! Yes!" Wendy came with a force of a hurricane at the same time Wade groaned and threw his head back in ecstasy. Right at the moment her water broke. Wade continued slamming into her one last time as the explosion of amniotic fluid burst from her vagina, splashing back on her son and the bed.

His eyes widened as he looked down at the mess of clear liquid before him. Wendy rose up, looking over her shoulder, "It won't be long now." She got off the bed, led Wade to the shower, cleaning them both.

*********

The next afternoon her contractions started. When they were about 30 minutes apart Wendy decided it was time to go to the hospital. If they told her she arrived too soon, or rambled on about waiting until they were closer together, she would raise hell. Luckily they didn't.

The doctor left her room after another inspection. The contractions were about 15 minutes apart at this point.

"Guess I better call Brandy," Wade said.

"No, not yet," Wendy reached out to grab his hand. She gave him a devilish grin. "Take me once more before the baby gets here."

"What? No, I can't. Not now, you're going into labor, the baby will be coming out of there soon," Wade said.

"Then don't enter my vagina."

"Are you talking about, your uh, you know," Wade said, trying to control his excitement.

"I've got some KY lube in my bag over there. Go get it." His mother instructed. "We have to be quick!"

Wade did as he was told, closing her room's door, grabbing the lube. He helped his mother get on all fours on her bed. "Are you sure about this?"

"Yes I'm sure. Hurry sweetie."

"You are so sexy," He said, pulling up her robe, exposing her butt. He lathered it up with lube, along with his cock, not holding back on the amount.

It was amazing; her tight rectal wall massaging his shaft. She would squeeze her butt muscles as he slid his cock in and out.

"Go faster, it's ok," She reassured him. He paused to make sure the noise he heard out in the hallway wasn't a nurse or doctor. He continued, his hands holding her hips, sliding in and out, deeper into her body on her hospital bed.

"Hurry my love!" Wendy told her son.

"Yes ma'am!" He gladly went faster and faster. The baby's heart rate monitor sped up too. Another contraction happened while his cock was embedded all the way into her rectum. He kept going though, faster and harder, until he felt his cum churning, ready to be released.

"Ahhh!" He cried, hips jerking, body tensing, while he coated the inside of her intestines with his semen.

Wendy cried out too. It was another contraction, one that was much more intense this time. "I think we better get a nurse!"

Wade helped her get back to her back. She pulled him in for a hard kiss, "Thank you," she said with a soft smile, his sperm oozing out of her anus onto the mattress.

Chapter 8

Standing behind her, holding her hand as she pushed, Wade tried his hardest not to cry when the baby arrived. His mother was crying too; tears of joy and relief. He kissed the side of her head and told her he loved her.

The nursed placed the baby boy on his mother's chest. Wendy and her oldest son both marveled at the tiny, perfectly healthy baby before them.

**********

Dr. Decker moaned, slightly arching his back, injecting Wendy with sperm. It wasn't at the right time; there was no egg to be fertilized yet.

Darren smiled, giggling back at Wendy as she watched him from the bed in the guestroom. He retrieved a condom from his wallet, "Hate the way these things smell."

Wendy chuckled, watching him slide it on, and toss the wrapper in the trash can. Darren climbed back on top, guiding himself in, smiling at Wendy.

The room was hazy and spinning. Wendy looked over to Christine across the room. Rodney was walking toward her. "I don't want to get this drunk bitch pregnant. Finish me," he ordered Christine. She dutifully went to her knees, grabbing his cock, sucking him off until ejaculation.

Semen was on her face, her breasts, and her back. Every time that brute, Tony, had to cum, he'd pull out, chose a good spot and unload his semen there. Wendy have never taken a cum shot to the face before, but found it quite erotic, taking three over the course of her visit to Aline's. She lost count of how many times that man spewed cum on her, her sister, or his stepdaughters.

Barry's body started getting tense, his breathing erratic, signaling to his Aunt that he was finishing. She felt his cock pulse and twitch inside her. She climbed off him, watching it spurt a few more times. One healthy spurt of semen splashed against her cervix, but it didn't matter at this point.

"Yes! Yes!" Wendy gripped the back of Ulysses' head, her other arm wrapped around his shoulder. He was holding her up while on his knees on the bed and her feet were locked behind him. Her orgasm brought about his. Bucking his hips up unto her, he filled her womb with potent cum, Wendy throwing her head back in ecstasy.

*********

Wendy was crying tears of joy again, caressing Wade's face, with him running his hands through her hair. The baby was two hours old and the nurses had taken him to the nursery.

Wade was sniffing, attempting to hold back tears, "I love you," he whispered in her ear.

"I love you too. So much," Wendy replied, turning her head to kiss him.

"Mom? I was just wondering,"

"Yes?"

"I know the baby isn't mine, but can we just pretend he is? I can help you raise him. I can try to transfer to UCLA. He could be mine, you know?"

Wendy started crying again, harder this time, "Of course!" They kissed with trembling lips as best they could.

"What do you want to name him?" Wade asked his mother.

"How about Wade? After his father," Wendy said, her voice still trembling. They held each other until they couldn't stay awake. The next day would be busy with Brandy and Barry coming to visit. Wendy slept like a baby in her bed; Wade tossed and turned on the couch in her room.

*********

A couple months later, Wendy smiled, looking down to her baby, watching him nurse from her massive, milk-filled, breasts. She loved breastfeeding him. He was so sweet and precious in her eyes. When her baby was done nursing he sat up, wiping his mouth with back of his hand, looking at his mother with adoration and love, "Mmm, I love those big jugs you got there mom. I never knew you were so kinky."

Wendy snorted, rolling her eyes, "You're silly. You could've said no when I asked if you'd like some milk. I think we're both kinky. Speaking of milk, It's my turn to nurse from you."

Wade nodded, laying back on the couch, allowing Wendy to nurse from his cock. As Wendy took the older Wade's cock in her mouth, she thought back to September, and the events and catalysts that brought her to this point in her life.

She still had a couple more weeks until the doctor said she could have intercourse. As she sucked the cum out this UCLA student's cock, she wondered if Wade would ever want to impregnate her. Perhaps one night in a future September - in honor of the month her forbidden urges and curiosities were awakened.

**********

End note: The entirety of this story takes place before the events of "Self Fulfilling Fantasy" (they share a few characters). Feel free to read that after this if you want.

A story with the step-daughters and step-father in this story is in the planning stages.

Feel free to read "Denise's Year" to learn more of her story.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers