Sequences Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you want to kill me?"

"Desire and ability are two different things."

"Yeah?" Thyme stood up and walked over to Sequence. "I process both!" Thyme wrapped his hands around Sequence's neck .

"Thyme! Stop it!" Tulip screamed trying to push Thyme away from Sequence.

Sequence struggled under Thyme and managed to get his arms free to pull off the blindfold. Thyme froze, Sequence closed his eyes quickly before anyone else froze.

"My gosh! Whats going on?!" Daffodil asked. She'd never seen Sequence hypnotise anyone before.

Tulip pushed Sequence's fabric glasses back over his eyes.

"Thyme, let me go." Sequence said quietly.

Thyme moved away from him, still half - hypnotised. He looked around blankly.

"You better run, Sequence, before he fully wakes up." Tulip said.

Basil stood up.

"You hurt, Thyme."

Sequence looked at him then took off his shoes. As he ran into the corridor, Thyme fully recovered and followed him with Basil. Sequence ran to the Master's office.

"Sequence? Whats wrong?"

Sequence ran behind the Master's desk and crouched behind the desk. Thyme and Basil burst in. Basil stopped by the door but Thyme continued in anger.

"Thyme, stop." The Master stood up.

"Gonna kill him, Master. Gonna kill him."

The Master pulled out a tazier gun and shot Thyme causing small droplets of water to run from him. Thyme screamed and stopped, breathing heavily.

"What happened, Thyme?"

"He, he. I don't know. He said I saw his thoughts. I thought he was trying to strangle me."

"Sequence, did you alter his image of you?" The Master looked down at Sequence.

"I had to hypnotise him to stop him killing me." Sequence said.

"Thyme, go and calm down. I'll see to Sequence."

"Yes, Master." Thyme left the room followed by Basil.

"What happened, Sequence?" The Master sat down pulling Sequence onto his lap.

"Everyone knows whats going on tomorrow. I want to know! I could lie to you if I wanted; I could. They don't know what they're talking about. And I did scare him and he didn't snap me. Not even with two hands. He's not so tough! I want to know. Why do they all know and I don't? You said I was your favourite!"

The Master picked Sequence up and put him on the desk.

"I decide what you know and what you don't." The Master stood up. "Maybe I'll call Thyme back in and let him beat you, you deserve it."

"I don't like not knowing, Master. They said you were making me a girl for tomorrow."

"And so what if I am? You're mine, I decide what you do, where you go and who you are, if necessary. Lie down."

Sequence lay down on the desk.

"It feels like they're all superior to me."

"It doesn't fucking matter. You are the only one I fuck. They are slaves. You are mine." The Master opened a drawer. "This is a penis extender. I don't use it often. You see when I put it on, it will make me longer and thicker. Maybe it'll help you remember the first time I fucked you. Maybe it'll remind you who I am."

"I still remember, Master." Sequence's voice trembled.

"If you remember then why are you so jealous of the others? Why do you care about them?" The Master removed his trousers and attached the extender.

"Please, Master."

"Begging for it?"

Sequence shook his head and squeezed his eyes shut as the Master pushed into him. He arched his back but kept his eyes closed as the smooth, cold plastic entered him.

"Fuck! You're still so tight."

Sequence's breathe caught in his throat as he struggled to breathe. His hands pawed at the desk, desperately trying to find something to grip onto as the pain surged through him. The Master leaned over the boy, changing his angle and gripping Sequence's hands; pulling them above his head on the desk. The Master kissed Sequence, biting the boy's bottom lip, as he came. He pulled out of Sequence's tight ass and pulled the boy onto the floor.

"Put two fingers in your ass, rub your cock and make yourself come." The Master commanded.

Sequence pushed two of his fingers into his ass, wincing slightly and then began masturbating before the Master. He kept his head low as if in embarrassment at having to do this in front of someone else. He came over his hand and chest, shuddering as the aftershocks caused his ass to tighten around his fingers.

****

Sequence sulked back into the slave room and stood in front of Thyme, looking at the floor.

"He says I'm to apologise; says you can beat me, if you want, but not my face 'cause of tomorrow. You can't fuck me either."

"Are you apologising or are you just telling me what the Master said you had to do."

Sequence glanced up at Thyme.

"I'm sorry I asked you to disobey Master."

"Is that all you're sorry for?"

"Just beat me!" Sequence said exasperated.

"Why is it so hard for you to say sorry?" Tulip asked.

"Because I'd do it again right now if Master wouldn't kill me before he told me what was going on."

"Will it make any difference if I beat you?"

Sequence shrugged.

"I won't do it again; not to any other slave. Only in self defence; I won't start it."

"Since when did you call him 'Master'?" Tulip asked suddenly realising what Sequence had said.

Sequence rolled his eyes.

"You gonna beat me or shall I go back to him?"

"Beat him." Basil said.

"Only 'til he says sorry."

"You're meant to be on my side." Sequence said dully, glaring at Daffodil.

"Just apologise. How hard is it?"

Sequence looked back at the floor and took a deep breathe.

"You want me to apologise for something that is natural to me and that you do all the time. I used a physical strength to scare you, that's your job."

"And sex is yours so unless you're after my job, apologise!"

"I'm sorry, Thyme. I didn't mean to lose my temper with you." Sequence turned towards the door.

"Well said, although it seems to have taken you a long time to say it." The Master said coming in. "You happy with that Thyme?"

Thyme shook his head as he and the other slaves stood up.

"He only said it to impress you."

"True, Sequence?"

"He won't beat me and he won't accept my apology."

The Master sighed and punched Sequence in the chest; Sequence was knocked off his feet. He screamed as he landed clutching his side. The other four slaves gasped at the Master's brutality. Sequence looked up at the Master, obvious fear in his eyes. Master took a step closer to Sequence.

"I'm sorry, Master. And I'm sorry, Thyme, shouldn't have made you angry." Sequence's whole body was shaking.

"That doesn't count. You're just saying it 'cause you're scared. You should have been scared enough to apologise before."

"Master." Sequence begged pushing his hands firmly onto the floor.

"See, calling him 'Master'." Daffodil commented. "Is it because he's scared? Is it true if its done from fear?"

"I'm not scared. I'm just in a lot of pain."

The Master kicked Sequence's arm out from under him so Sequence fell again.

"Don't hurt him, Master." Daffodil whispered.

"You know this is the only way he'll listen."

"You told Thyme to beat me." Sequence said to Daffodil from the floor. "I'm sorry I allowed my position as a sex slave to influence how I act around you."

"Good boy, Sequence. Bedroom now." The Master smiled as the boy left the room. "You should've beaten him, Thyme. He would have apologised and he would've healed by the morning. I'm not sure how he'll deal with broken bones; if he even has bones. Get some rest, big day tomorrow. Family visits are always difficulty, harder when they're royalty."