Ser Landry's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your love,

Ser Landry

Lilia's eyes filled with tears. She grabbed a piece of paper from her nightstand and wrote:

Dearest Landry,

I can find it in my heart to forgive. But know this, my love, the next time you receive me I will have been had by another. I do not know who or when but I will have been fucked by another man in my mouth, my vagina, and my ass. I will have him finish by releasing his seed onto my body. It saddens me. You could have been my one and only. You could have been the first to enter my other hole. But now, you will live knowing that you are one of two and that another man will have deflowered my virgin ass.

Your love,

Lilia

Several weeks went by. Landry did not go with the other men to Veldorf anymore on his days off but he did always hear about their conquests.

"Landry!" Kindle yelled out as he walked with a book towards the river. "Veldorf!".

"Not today," Landry replied.

When the men came back that night and sat around the supper table, drinking their ale and talking about the girl they had that day, Landry listened intently as always.

"After we were done with her and she laid their drenched in our cum, she begged for more. She could not get enough, this girl," Kindle commented. "I don't know how many times I shot a load in her ass."

"Her lips, they were like candy. Red and soft and the way she sucked dick, it was like she had a gift," Walker continued. "And she didn't just swallow, she devoured. It's like she craved it or something."

"And Landry, you little devil," Taylor interrupted. "She said she knew you and to make sure we said hello. I didn't know you had been visiting the inn on your own."

"I haven't been." Landry looked confused.

"I was below her and she was fucking me real good," Taylor explained. "Someone else was in her ass and Walker had just blown a load in her mouth. She said her name was..."

"What was it?" Landry questioned.

"She said it was Lilia."

12