Serena: My Best Friend's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giving into the rising orgasm, I yanked up and down furiously. Lying on my back, my narrow little white-boy butt arching up off the fake-fur rug, every muscle -- legs, stomach, even feet – was strained and taut with expectation. Serena moaned louder, although still quietly – after all, her son was just 15 feet down the hall. Her eyes were glued to my cock, a blur as my fist flew up and down.

My first shot -- and this never happened to me again -- shot up and over my flat boyish belly and landed smack dab in that little depression where your throat meets the top of your rib cage, filling it with a pool of snow-white cum. Another few inches and I would have soaked my own face.

After that, I couldn't help but closed my eyes as I felt blast after blast of ejaculate shoot out of me. The waves of the orgasm came up into my head like I'd eaten a spoonful of wasabi.

When I opened my eyes, Serena, looking a bit like the sexiest zombie ever, was moving dreamlike toward me. Falling to her knees as I continued to force cum out of my purple cockhead, he reached out to touch it. I groaned aloud as her fingers caught the strings of cockcream hanging down in suspended animation. With her other hand, she scooped cum off my belly and chest.

Bringing her glistening hands up like a priestess making an offering, she moved them slowly to her breasts, smearing my sticky juice over her nipples, tracing slick circles with her fingers. Apparently, its silky smoothness felt good on her tit, because she closed her eyes, tilted her head back and moaned softly. I watched as the bright-red of her fingernails went around and around the nipples.

Overwhelmed, I now closed my eyes as well, leaning back into the plushness of that thick rug. Now, I felt, I could sleep. A little bit later, I half heard her gather herself up and take her leave. It was probably easier this way, anyway – no awkward talk.

When I finally came to, I cleaned myself up as best I could and made my way back to my bedding on Darrin's floor. With drying semen stuck to my body and outrageous images filling my young mind, I nevertheless fell asleep quickly and deeply.

12