Serena vs. The Shrink

Story Info
Serena Williams needs my help with a sexual problem.
3.1k words
4
12.3k
10
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,132 Followers

THIS IS A FANTASY...IT IS NOT REAL...IT IS A SEX PARODY

This is a story about tennis mega star Serena Williams and Dr Dick (Me) the sports psychologist. I hope you enjoy it.

***

I was in my office awaiting my next appointment. I was looking through a questionnaire I had her fill out prior to the appointment. I am a sports psychologist, and I have treated, and helped, numerous professional and amateur athletes with various problems. They usually pertain to their sport, sometimes they reach into their personal lives as well. As a matter of fact, most problems can be traced back to a certain point in their lives outside of sports. I have worked with male and female athletes, famous and not so famous.

In my 25 year career I have dealt with a wide spectrum of sports related problems. Everything from the very serious to the outright comical. One patient, a very famous female basketball player, needed my help because she realized she was a nymphomaniac. She couldn't play a game without getting fucked at least three times before each game. I helped her realize that it came from her associating sex and sexual pleasure with success on the court. Her mind had intertwined winning a game with achieving an orgasm. To her, reaching orgasm through sex was directly related to winning games on the court. She felt she couldn't win on the court without "winning" at sex by having a Big O.

One male patient was an NFL quarterback. He achieved great success, including being MVP, even though he couldn't play unless he ate a chicken sandwich, in nothing but his jock strap, while an equipment guy sang I'm Too Sexy For My Shirt by Right Said Fred. We realized that it came from his college days, when he would take his shirt off and sing the song to entertain his teammates at dinner. Unfortunately for him, he performed it a few too many times and developed his rather embarrassing problem.

My newest patient was one of my all time favorite athletes, the one and only Queen of Tennis, Serena Williams. She has come to me to help her with her depression. She recently had a baby, and that could cause depression, but the depression has affected her preparation for her tennis return. She thinks it comes from not being able to compete, so she's seeking my help. She has maintained her gorgeous physique through her pregnancy and giving birth. I've admired her athletic prowess and domination over her sport, as well as her gorgeous looks and absolutely amazing, one of a kind ass. I may be a sports psychologist, but I'm also a very horny admirer of the female form. Serena is one of the most gorgeous women I have ever seen.

Serena arrived for our appointment and my assisstant showed her in. I got up to greet her as she walked through my door and I was taken aback. She looked so amazingly sexy in such a simple outfit. She was wearing a two tone dark blue sports bra and skin tight dark blue spandex workout pants. "Sorry doc, I didn't have much free time so I came right over after practice." She said, explaining her attire. I assured her it was fine and that she looked as beautiful as ever. "Awww, thank you doc. That's so sweet." Serena said with a smile.

"Welcome Serena, I'm Dr Dick, it's what everyone calls me." I explained, smiling at her and shaking her hand.

"Well, with a name like that, you must be very popular with the ladies." We both laughed. I assured her I was the best sports psychologist and I also, indeed, did quite well with the ladies.

She sat on my brown leather sofa and I sat in my brown leather chair facing the sofa at the head of it. I started to go over her answers from the questionnaire. Serena was very open in her answers a day I appreciated that. Famous athletes are like celebrities, they are used to pretty much doing and saying what they want so they only tell you what they want to. It was refreshing for her to be so open. We talked about her childhood in Compton. We talked about her relationship with her father and her sister.

She expressed to me the strain and pressure she was under from her teenage years, as her demanding father pushed her and her sister Venus to be the best and to take over the sports world. She also told me about a particular encounter in the locker room when she was 21. It was at Wimbledon. "I walked in on two other women in the tourney and they were making out in the shower. They were running their hands all over their bodies and kissing. It was turning me on so I starting touching myself. I pulled my shorts off and fingered my pussy while I watched. I rubbed my breasts through my top as they started eating each others pussies. I felt someone grab me and it was one of the stadium crew guys. I didn't know what to do but I loved his hands all over me. He felt me up and played with my clit, rubbing it as I moaned, writhing in his arms. I wanted him to fuck me, but all of a sudden one of the tourney heads came in the locker room so he left. I got dressed and left too, so sexually frustrated." Serena told me the story as she played with her gold necklace, reminiscing about past experiences. She explained that she's had numerous sexual encounters in the locker room and even several in the stands. They excited her and made her feel so alive and adventurous.

"Now Serena, do you feel that over the years you have associated sexual gratification with your tennis career and vice versa? It seems they are both so closely connected for you, that when you didn't have tennis while you were pregnant, you became depressed without those adventures. You feel that you can only be satisfied by exploring your sexual boundaries and having public sex.

"I guess your right doc. I love my husband, but I guess deep down I need that sexual exploration to truly satisfy me. Am I a slut?"

"No Serena, you definitely are not a slut. You just have different sexual urges. We all have different things that excite us or bring us happiness. It's up to each of us to find what pleases us and makes us happy. You are quite normal my dear, and if I may say so you are quite gorgeous as well. You are at the peak of your sports and sexual mountain, so to speak.

I looked right into her eyes and put my hand on hers, rubbing it softly. "Serena, be yourself, never, ever be afraid to be yourself. You are an amazing woman. Enjoy yourself and allow yourself to be happy. Experience all that you want to and realize you are a very special woman. You are so amazingly gorgeous and successful. Just be you and be happy being you." I told her, smiling and caressing her hand.

Serena got up a day pushed me back in my chair. I was looking right at her, my lustful for her burning through my gaze. She leaned over and kissed me deeply and slid her hand to my crotch. I kissed those beautiful, full lips with their black lipstick on. They tasted so good. We kissed for what seemed like minutes, but was actually several seconds.

She rubbed my half hard cock through my pants, squeezing it, while she rubbed it. I reached up and groped her beautiful, big tits. I rubbed her nipples through her sports bra and squeezed those now DD cup breasts.

She moaned and licked my lips. I shook those amazing tits and squeezed them harder. They felt so wonderful in my hands, so big, so soft.

Serena moved away from me slightly and began to dance. I looked at her and shook my head, in awe of her raw sexuality and sexiness. She shook her thick hips and ran her hands all over her spectacular body. She turned away from me and bent over, shaking that world class ass in my face. I rubbed it and squeezed it. I buried my face in it and motor boated it. She shook it as I did.

I rubbed her pussy through her spandex pants as she moaned loudly and shook, the world's most amazing ass, in my face. I kissed it all over as I rubbed her pussy. Serena's ass is a natural wonder of the world. I kept rubbing my face on it and I pulled her pants down. I licked that big, round, thick ass all over. I kept rubbing her pussy and I licked her anus. "Fuck doc, work my ass pleaseeeeee. Lick it, kiss it, fuck it." Serena commanded and I obeyed.

I slid my tongue slowly up her anus, as I fingered her dripping, clean shaven pussy. I worked two fingers up her wet pussy, twisting them up it. I wiggled them in her pussy and rubbed her clit with my ring finger as I did. I wiggled my tongue as far up her ass as possible, tongue fucking her ass. Serena squirmed and groaned loudly, enjoying my tongue assault on her perfect ass. I liked out her ass for awhile and worked my fingers in and out of her very wet, full pussy. She came all over my fingers and I licked it all up, shoving my tongue up her pussy, wiggling it fast as I licked up her cum.

I pulled out my rock hard huge cock and put her ass on it. I told her to do her magic on my aching manhood. "Yes daddy, my booty's gonna make it all better." Serena assured me as she did the best booty shake all over my cock that you could imagine. She popped that ass and dropped it like it was burning hot. My cock jumped and jerked as her huge, thick, black ass danced all over it.

I couldn't take it anymore so I grabbed her thick hips and spit on my now, fully hard, cock as I SHOVED IT up her glorious ass. She jerked forward out of surprise but she settled down on my thick cock as it buried its self all the fucking way up her ass. I bounced her on my cock hard. I smacked that perfect ass and watched her ride it, my head moving in complete sexual satisfaction. I was ass fucking the ass of my, and many other's, dreams.

Serena rode it hard and fast, yelling her approval as she did. "YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK MY BLACK ASS BABY. FUCK ITTTTTTTTT!!" Serena screamed. I smacked her ass again and reached around to rub her puffy, dark clit. I rubbed it fast as she rode my huge cock in her ass. It plunged deep on every bounce of her ass. It felt so damn good being in her tight ass. I wanted to cum, but I also wanted the rest of her, so I pulled her off of my cock and spun her around so she faced me. I shoved my raging, hard cock up her sweet pussy. I looked deep into her eyes as I fucked up into her bald pussy. I hammered it with my cock, driving it all the way in and out so faster and hard. I leaned over and sucked her DD cup ebony breasts in my mouth, one at a time. I picked her huge, hard, dark nipples as I sucked them. I stuffed as much of her huge tits in my mouth as possible and sucked them hard. I swallowed the creamy tit milk as it shot into my mouth.

"I love your huge cock Dr Dick, FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" Serena yelled as I pummeled her black pussy as hard as I could, drilling all the way up it on every stroke. She yelled again as she came once more. Her juices flooding my invading cock. Her pussy was so wet and warm, I knew I had to cum.

I pulled her off of my cock and told her to get on her knees. She gleefully obeyed as I put my throbbing cock between those huge, milk filled tits and fucked them as she pushed them tight around my cock. I fucked those magnificent breasts fast as I felt my impending cum. I pushed into her luscious mouth and EXPLODED THICK, CREAMY CUM INTO HER MOUTH!! My cock kept spurting jism for a full minute. I filled her mouth and she swallowed it all, while she smiled happily. She sucked me clean as I smiled back at her. She smacked her lips as she released my cock from her beautiful mouth.

"That was delicious doc, thank you." Serena said, as she smiled a big, beautiful smile.

"Thank you my dear." I said back to her, as I looked at her sucking my cock again. She let my cock plop out of her mouth again and she kissed the head.

Serena asked if she could come back tomorrow and I told her of course she could. She fixed her clothes and makeup and blew me a kiss as she left. See you tomorrow doc." She said, wiggling her amazing ass at me and smiling.

The next day I had a surprise for Serena. She arrived for her appointment and entered my office. She stopped right after she closed the door. There in front of her stood two other doctors I knew and her sister Venus. Harold and Bill, the two doctors, were both in their 60's and fat. I brought them in to see how Serena wood react to being fucked by two men that didn't fit her normal profile for fuck mates. I brought her sister Venus in on the fun to watch her sister get fucked and to fuck her myself.

Serena took off her skintight, short white dress hurriedly, smiling a big smile. She left o her white stripper pumps and she bent over the sofa smacking her ass. "OK, let's fuck." Serena got right to the point.

We all got undressed and began the fuck fest. Venus was sucking my hard cock as I watched Serena suck Harold's large, old, white cock, while she got fucked by Bill's smaller, old, white cock. They double stuffed Serena really well as she moaned around Harold's large cock In her mouth.

I held Venus' head as I fucked her sexy mouth. Her lips are smaller than her sister's, but they are beautiful as well. She played with my big balls as I fucked her mouth. I pounded it in and out, her saliva sliding out of her mouth. I pulled out of her mouth and smacked her lips, then I shoved my cock back in her mouth. I fucked her sexy mouth harder as she played with her small, black breasts, pulling her long nipples and squeezing her breasts.

Harold and Bill were now both behind Serena with both of their old cocks shoved into her pussy at the same time. Serena loved the double vaginal sex. "FUCK ME. FUCKED ME WITH THOSE WHITE DICKS HARDERRRRRRRRRR!!" Serena obviously approved of the older cocks so that answered my earlier question about her usual fuck mates.

I bent Venus over the couch near her sister and fucked her doggy style. I smacked her ass hard as I shoved my cock up her smooth, bald pussy. Venus has a great ass just like her sister. It isn't as big, but it's beautiful. I pounder her pussy hard and fast, my thick white cock thrusting all the way in and out of her wet pussy. "FUCK ME DOC, I LOVE YOUR BIG DICK!!" Venus yelled. I pulled her head back and kissed her deeply playing with her small tits and hard, puffy nipples.

I pulled my cock out of Venus' pussy and shoved it in Serena's mouth. I face fucked her hard as she looked up at me. I smacked her face softly and pounded her mouth. I pulled out and smacked my cock on her outstretched tongue and lips as she smiled at me.

I moved back to Venus as I watched Harold and Bill double fuck Serena's pussy faster and faster. I spread Venus' ass cheeks wide and spit on her anus. I rubbed my hard cock on it and pushed up her ass as I rubbed her engorged, large clit fast. I ass fucked her as fast as I could. My hard white cock blazing up her beautiful, tight black ass. I smacked her ass hard and pummeled her tight ass.

I shoved a dildo in Serena's mouth and fucked her mouth with it as I fucked her sister's ass. The two older guys still working Serena's pussy at the same time. They fondled her big, hanging tits as they flopped around from the hard fucking she was getting.

I could tell Harold and Bill were gonna cum and I was getting there myself, so I told Venus and Serena to get o their knees, which they hurriedly did. Harold, Bill and myself all stood in front of them. Harold and Bill both came at the same time as they jerked their hard cocks. They came on Serena and Venus' faces. The two women jerking their cocks to get every drop out. They sucked them clean and the two older men watched, as I fucked both women's mouths. I pulled out and POPPED ALL OVER THEIR FACES AS WELL!! They jerked my cock hard to get every drop out. They both sucked my still hard cock clean as they played with my big balls. They sucked me hard and licked my cock as they smiled at me.

Harold and Bill joined in and we all three fucked the two tennis superstar's mouths. They sucked us all three hard and fast, jerking our cocks fast. We all three came again in their open mouths and watched as Venus and Serena swallowed all of our cum. They licked and sucked us clean again.

I smiled at Serena and told her "I think you are gonna be fine now Serena."

She looked at me smiling, and said "I think your right doc, I think you're right."

We laughed as she kissed my cock and sucked me some more.

Serena and I have been quite close since then. She comes to me once a week for "help" and we meet on the side as well. She's an amazing woman in every way. I'm so glad I got to "help" her.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,132 Followers