Serena's Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,205 Followers

On Sunday morning we made love slowly and I discovered a different side to sex. I was immensely satisfied and when Alan announced that he had to have a couple of hours break so that he could finish some work in the carpentry workshop I didn't mind. I showered and drove in to town to finish a school assignment with my best friend. It was getting dark when I came home and the house was pitch black. I could see the light on in Alan's workshop so I walked over there. He was deep in concentration and didn't notice me until I pressed my tits against his back and placed my hands over his crotch.

"Hi baby," he smiled at me.

"Did you miss me?" I asked.

"Of course I did, but I have a lot of stuff to do here," he said.

"But I want to play," I pouted.

"I'm sorry baby, but I have to finish this tonight. Besides, your mother will be home soon."

I wouldn't take no for an answer and I kneeled under his work bench, unzipped his jeans and pulled his cock out. His reaction wasn't slow. Soon his full size cock was staring at me and I started sucking it. I teased it with my tongue and swallowed it several times. I could hear from his breathing that he was having trouble breathing.

"You continue like that, baby," he panted, "and I'm gonna cum in your mouth."

"Well, well, well," came a female voice from the door. It was my mother. "I thought you were too hung up on me still to have an affair. Looks like I was wrong. Where did you find her, dear? Hillbillies-R-Us? Losers Anonymous?"

My mother laughed at her own wit. I stopped sucking, but I still had Alan's cock in my mouth.

"Get out of here, Susan," Alan gritted his teeth.

"Why? So that you can finish screwing your little whore? Don't you worry, I'm not going to cause a scene. I just want to tell the little slut what a loser you are. But then, for trailer trash you might be a step up!"

I was so angry at my mother for treating Alan this way. I started sucking him again, desperately wanting him to cum in front of my mother, so that she could see how happy she should have made him all these years. His hands rested on my head.

"Don't you deny me my one chance to happiness after all these years with you. We both know that you've been fucking around for years."

"So who is she, your little whore?" My mother came around the workbench and gasped as she saw my face with Alan's cock in my mouth. I kept sucking him. "You! You little bitch!"

Alan stopped her from getting to me. "Get out of here Susan! Serena and I will meet you in the house in a couple of minutes."

My mother stormed out and I finally released Alan's cock from my mouth.

"Fuck me, Alan," I begged him and pulled my jeans down. "Fuck me now, before we have to see her again."

He didn't need me to beg any further. He entered me from behind and started slamming into me. Contrary to that morning's slow love making this was raw animal lust. He fucked me hard, slapped my ass and pinched my tits through my t-shirt. We finally came together, crying out with passion as he emptied his balls inside me again. He pulled out and tucked his cock back into his jeans and I pulled my jeans up. Hand in hand, we walked to the house.

My mother hadn't wasted any time. Her suitcases were packed and now she was stuffing my things into some bags.

"What the hell are you doing?" Alan asked her.

"What do you think? I'm moving out."

"But those are my things!" I said, angrily.

"Yes they are my little whoring daughter. In case you didn't notice, I'm divorcing your step father and you're coming with me."

"She's not doing any such thing," Alan protested.

"She's my daughter and she'll do as I say. You might be a fun fuck at the farm, but I'm taking her to the city where she can get herself a rich and powerful man."

"Stop it!" I cried out. "Did anyone ever think to ask ME what I want?"

"Shut up Serena," my mother commanded. "I'm your mother and you're coming with me."

"I'm 18 years old now," I reminded her.

"All the more reason for you to leave this dump."

"I'm legally an adult, and I don't want to leave. I love it here. I love Alan."

My mother rolled her eyes at me. But Alan took my hand.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure. I'd like to stay on here if you'll have me. Maybe if you're still planning to open that shop, I could run it for you."

"I'd love for you to stay," Alan smiled at me. "But not to run my shop, although you can if you want to. I want you to stay as my wife. You're not on the pill, are you?"

I shook my head, speechless.

"Well, then maybe you can stay with me and have my babies."

I threw myself into Alan's arms.

"This is sick," my mother spat at us. "You two deserve each other."

She slammed the door behind her as she left and Alan carried me to the bedroom, our bedroom, and we made love all night. I was exhausted by morning so he called me in sick at school and then we stayed in bed until he had to go and meet his customer. Three months later I finally graduated from high school, which was a good thing, because my pregnant belly was starting to show a little and it would have been awkward to face too many questions. A week later Alan and I got married and my father and brother flew in from New Zealand to share that joyous day with us, and the best wedding gift was to receive my father's blessing as he gave me away. He told me that he really liked Alan and that he'd never blamed him for the break-up of his marriage.

I've never heard from my mother again. The divorce was done through the lawyers. She didn't want anything from Alan and he didn't want anything from her. She didn't want anything from the house since Alan's handmade furniture weren't fashionable enough for her. I love knowing that my husband has crafted everything we own. I'm 28 now. Alan has given me two sons and two daughters. I divide my days between managing our shop, which has become very successful, bringing in customers from near and far, and taking care of our house and raising our children. When we put our kids to bed we're like that first weekend again. We can't get enough of each other. In fact, I'd better stop writing now as his hands are inside my bra, tweaking my nipples, and I'm in the mood for a ride.

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,205 Followers
12