Serendipity

Story Info
A submissive is born.
2.7k words
4.31
26.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rain is pounding down, making a dark evening even more melancholy. You run into the grocery store with your jacket over your head, shielding you from the downpour. The water splashes up from puddles onto your bare legs, and the rain is soaking your short skirt and the bottom of your white top. As you near the door you run headlong into another moving body, one who has sensed that you were there and reached out to soften the impact. A hand accidentally lands on one of your ample breasts while I place the other on your arm. Your momentum carries you further into me and I feel your body pressed against mine, for a brief instant, and smell the wonderful fragrance that you are wearing. We look at each other, as you pull away, with my hand still on your breast, embarrassed at first but then with a palpable attraction for each other. I release your bosom and say, "Hi, my name is Dean. How do you like me so far," trying to relieve the tension. You smile and look down coyly, then back at me and reply "I'm Denise, and so far…so good!" over emphasizing the last word. I pick up on your inflection and become bolder, "I was just going for a drink at the restaurant next door, would you care to join me?" I can see your mind processing the various scenarios, sensing something about me that you cannot pin down…something appealing yet different…something that scares but compels you as well. You feel drawn to answer; "Well, I guess I can do my shopping later," and I lead you to the restaurant and a booth near the back.

You sit opposite me, not wanting to appear too eager but the tingling between your legs belies the demeanour that you are attempting to portray. Our conversation is superficial for I certainly know what my motives are and I perceive that I am not alone in those thoughts. Your lips quiver when I look into your eyes and I can see that you are fidgeting on your seat, as the wetness from your pussy seeps out and soaks your panties. You still cannot place what it is that intimidates you, but you love the manner in which I look at you, a combination of lust and admiration. In your present state of semi-awareness, you knock over your drink and it spills a little onto my pants, and I stand up. We both reach for the napkins that are there and our hands touch. You have the napkins in your hand and I simply take yours and guide it to the wet spot on my pants…. just beside my cock. Your face reddens but then you bravely say, "It's a good thing that I didn't spill more on you, I would feel obligated to do something about it." I move your small hand to the bulge in my pants and simply say, "Don't let the fact that my pants are dry, stop you."

Your hand rubs my bulge briefly and then you quickly pull it away, not truly knowing what you are feeling. You want this badly but you still are uncertain about me. I sit down but not opposite you, this time I move to the bench that you are sitting on and just wait. You look at me and then slide over, realizing that your pussy is now providing you with advice. I seat myself beside you and turn to gaze at your beautiful face as you again feel pulsing between your legs. I reach down and slowly caress your smooth leg, moving from the top of it to your inner thigh. You open your legs for me, granting me easier access between your legs and purr as my hand makes it's slow ascent to your pussy….slowly, gently stroking your inner leg, feeling the smooth skin as it moves to your soaked panties. When I reach them and feel how wet they are I know the truth, you want this badly. I maneuver inside to feel your pussy directly and the nectar that I know I will taste soon. You jump as I slide a finger onto your clit and coo gently as I rub it. The juice from your pussy makes the stroking of your clit effortless and allows me to slide a little deeper inside.

As you sit back and open your legs wider, I drop below the table to get closer to your wetness. I lift your ass and you move with me willingly, as I slide your panties down and off your legs, and pull your ass to the front of the bench. You pull the front of your skirt up a little and look around wondering if anyone can see and notice a man who appears to be watching at the far end of the bar. This thought distracts you and you are suddenly surprised to feel my tongue flicking across your clit as two fingers slowly fuck you. Your eyes close briefly and then look at the far end of the bar, wondering if the other man can truly see this… the thought excites yet terrifies you. He is still there looking directly at you, but now, is it attraction or can he tell that my tongue is rushing over your clit, tasting your juices? Can he see that my fingers are slipping deeper into your pussy, stroking your g-spot with each return to the outside. Is he just staring into space or can he tell by the look on your face that you are enraptured in this moment, feeling the quivering of your pussy as you feel your impending orgasm. My tongue darts faster across your tiny button as my fingers begin a methodical pounding, fast and hard, into the deepest nook of your chamber. You try to keep your eyes on the stranger at the far end but can no longer do so. You feel your pussy tightening and me finger fucking you harder and faster. The pace increases both on your clit and inside your cunt…faster and harder.

It is all you can do to keep from moaning out loud but one escapes and briefly you return to reality and look to see that the stranger at the end of the bar is gone. You no longer care…he could be standing right beside you and you are still going to cum. You sense the impending coital explosion as your pussy clamps around the fingers that continue to pound into you. You close your eyes, the sensation swelling from between your legs and bursting through your entire body. You begin to cum and you fly away with the eruption, as your juices flow around my fingers and out to the open air. My tongue is lapping up your trickling nectar and my fingers continue a slow fucking of your pussy. You begin to return to your body but suddenly my stroking of your inner pussy walls and your g-spot blows you away to yet another climax, this one ever more intense, as I purposely stroke your soft inner spot. You are bucking on the bench now, uncaring of the public spectacle that you may be, wanting just to continue on this cloud of hedonistic delight. Your pussy grinds against my fingers…your breathing is short and loud…your mind is a fog, wondering how I could have this hold over you.

Finally, I slow and remove my fingers and reappear beside you. I place my fingers to your lips and you suck them into your mouth quickly, relishing the wonderful nectar that I had just savoured. I remove them and your mouth immediately clamps onto mine, your tongue exploring mine immediately, as our lips are pressed tightly together. Our bodies press against each other and you reach for my cock wanting to feel how stiff you have made it. It is rock hard and you stroke it firmly through my pants. You whisper, "I want to return the favour and begin to slip beneath the table, but I pull you back up and you look disappointed. "You will, but not here. I have other things in mind for you," words that sound ominous and you pale a little. "Do you trust me?" I ask purposely. Your first inclination, regardless of how you feel is to say no, but something, magical and elusive, makes you reply, just one word "Yes." The word slips out and you wonder why you said it, it is not what you wanted to say but again you look at me and realize that there is a dominance that I possess, and you need to be owned by me.

I leave the money for our drinks and escort you out through the empty kitchen to the alley behind the restaurant. It has stopped raining but the trickling of water can be heard as it drips from various spots on the roof above. I bring you to a small alcove, still easily seen with an overhead light casting down on us. I pin you to the brick wall, my hand over your breast squeezing it hard. You look around, aware of the traffic on the nearby street, certain that a stopping car will see us, but not caring. Your mouth moves to mine but I simply ignore your action and kiss your neck instead. You lift your neck to allow easier movements and when you do, I pull away and unbutton your top, exposing your breasts cupped in your black lace bra. I reach inside one of the cups and remove your breast and begin to pinch your nipple firmly.

The sheer eroticism of the moment has you captivated but you feel that I could do anything with or to you and you would not object. When you are least prepared, I move my lips to yours and kiss you deeply. My tongue darts in and out of your mouth, as your tongue tries to follow. My fingers pinch your nipple harder and I grind my pelvis against yours. Our tongues play together as my hand moves from your nipple and is replaced by my mouth. I lift your skirt and slide my hand between your legs, which you immediately open wider. I feel your wet pussy and then remove my fingers and unbutton my jeans, as my teeth bite down onto your nipple. You throw your head back and moan in a combination of pleasure and pain. My pants are undone and I finish with a harder bite on your nipple and you let out a small cry. I lift my head and place my hands on your shoulders and push you down to your knees. It is not violent but forceful and you respond in a manner that you would never have believed.

You suck my cock whole, deep down your throat as you feel the power pulsing through it into your mouth. I reach behind your head and push you back against the wall with my body until you can do nothing but swallow the entire length. I hold your head and force you to alternate between shallow sucking and deep-throating my cock. My mastery over you is mesmerizing and you easily fall into the pattern that my hands direct of your mouth. "Bite it when you take it deep" I tell you and you respond as you are told. "Suck it harder on the head" and you willingly want to please me. Why, you do not know but are beginning to understand it a little more clearly. Your fellatio continues for minutes until you can almost feel the pressure building in my cock; my pace quickens and you suck harder, wanting me to explode in your mouth. My hands on your head, your mouth wrapped around my cock while I fuck your mouth…this is like a sensuous dream to you. You are experiencing it and seeing it at the same time, realizing that this is to be your destiny. A low moan escapes my lips and I hold your head tightly, keeping my cock lodged deep in your mouth and my cum erupts into your mouth and splashes down your throat. You gulp and then lick my cock to clean it, sucking it up and down, making it stay erect, and I wait, making you finish.

I lift you to your feet and make you turn around by simply pushing your shoulder towards the wall. You lean forward against the cold, wet brick and feel my hand lifting your skirt and then caressing your ass. You lean back into my grasp wanting more and then you feel it for the first time. WHACK! - as my hand lands squarely on your ass cheek.

This is what you sensed before, the mystery that was drawing you. The possible intrigue of a relationship that pushes your boundaries to places that you always wanted to go, but were unguided. To experience things that were, in the past, dark and forbidden, but now only offer unbridled gratification. You cannot help but moan with delight realizing that you are possibly giving me license to do with you whatever I choose. You lean your ass back even further and let my hand slide between your legs opening your pussy and then feel my cock enter you. It slides in easily and you lean forward further so that you can feel it deeper in you. My hand holds your hips, pulling them to me with each powerful thrust into your pussy. You do the best you can to brace yourself against the wall…being pushed so forcefully from behind.

Your eyes are closed and you hear the rain dripping down on the ground below you… keeping beat to the fucking that you are getting. You try to look back at me knowing that just a glance of me fucking you will draw you to the climax that you want to experience again. You just catch a blur of movement as I continue to fuck you and occasionally spank your soft ass. The noise of the spanking reverberates through the alley and sounds like gunfire to you. It is so loud that you are certain that it must be drawing attention, but no one comes. You concentrate on the continual movement of my cock in you. The culmination of your ride of indulgence is nearing and the warmth is spreading over you. Your limbs become like jelly, and you can barely stand as the intense fucking continues. Then, it sweeps over you…emanating from your pussy out through your body as you collapse against the wall and feel me still deep in you. I let up a bit but fuck you deep if not as hard, allowing my cock the pleasure of being squeezed by your contractions. Finally, it too bursts and you feel the ooze of my cum dripping down the inside of your legs. You feel my weight against you pressing you to the wall…my breath in your ear. I pull myself back up and you move with me.

You turn to me not knowing what to say...what to expect…how to act. How can you tell me that this is what you have always dreamed of…but never knew? How do you tell me that you need more…but don't want to lose control? How can you possibly have me understand that you may have crossed into my world…and then, ask yourself, 'would he want me in it'? All you can say is "WOW" as you straighten your skirt and brush your hair with your hand. Your legs are still weak and you can barely stand on them and you look at me for some kind of recognition that I enjoyed it as much as you had. My answer is a smile and a soft kiss on the lips…brief and leaving you wanting more. I take your hand and ask if you need to finish your shopping now or "would you prefer to come for dinner at my place?" You try to be detached with your answer and look at your watch, as though there was someplace you would rather be. But, you look at my face and see that I am not misled, and simply answer, "What are you serving?" and then laugh. "Poptarts and cheese curls…is that enough?" as I take your hand and lead you to an evening of limitless gratification and profound pleasure.