Serendipity

Story Info
Making love with a vacationing friend.
1k words
49.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
venus_can
venus_can
130 Followers

This is a work of fiction. All characters are not real and any resemblance to people living or dead is purely coincidental. This work was inspired by my chat with a lovely muse in Live Chat at Literotica.com. You know who you are and ... thank you very much... kisses & hugs. I would love to hear from you to help make me a better writer - Venus.

* * * * *

It was a warm, humid Saturday. I was sitting in front of my computer completely engrossed in my work. Due to the warmth, I had shed all my clothes. Until I heard a movement behind me and felt a pair of cool hands on my shoulders. "Hi there!" I turned around to look. It was my friend Tammi. I tried to cover myself, but too late.

I had known Tammi for a few years now, before she had moved to North Carolina. We did keep in touch, by e-mail and telephone. I was delighted to hear that she was coming to Northern Virginia and ecstatic when she decided to spend the Memorial day weekend with me. At 5'8" with a 36C-24-38 figure, a warm smile that lit up her eyes and long hair all the way down to her chest, Tammi was a sight for sore eyes. With her down-to-earth laid back nature and sense of humor, she was able to make friends easily. I had been looking forward to weekend. We had spent Friday visiting various clubs, dancing the night away. We set out to the beach early Saturday morning to get some sun and catch up.

We got back around 4 that afternoon, tired but in great spirits. I had suggested that Tammi should take a nap, just get back some energy. We had plans to go out again that night and visit some friends. She had taken my suggestion and gone to sleep in the guest bedroom. I had then decided to follow-up on some work that I had brought home. This was 3 hours ago, and I had lost track of time.

Tammi was wearing a cut-off tank-top and a g-string. That she was not wearing a bra was obvious, her perky nipples were visible through her top. I was embarrassed by lack of clothing, but Tammi did not appear perturbed. She had a look of mischief in her eyes. She said, "You know, I have always wanted to see how those tiny tits of yours feel. I have also fantasized about feeling your smooth shaved pussy with my tongue." I was speechless. She seductively pulled her tank top off revealing her beautiful pair. She rubbed her hands over her nipples, making them like two brown little points. She bent down, her mouth slightly open and kissed me on my mouth. As I opened my mouth to let her tongue in, she probed my mouth with her hot tongue. I could feel her quickening breath on my face. The inevitable happened, I could not control myself any longer. I got up from my chair, and taking her hand in mine, I led her to my bed.

I pushed her down on the bed gently, kissing her ear lobe, whispering how I would love to make love to her. Closing her eyes, Tammi replied, "Fuck me baby, fuck me with your pussy.." Needing no further invitation, I kissed her breasts, biting a nipple, sucking on it, playing with wet tongue. She responded with a moan. Sensing her need, I moved further down, tracing a line from her nipple to her navel with my tongue. I paused, playing with her navel, tugging at her navel ring. I moved to the foot of the bed, grabbing her g-string with my teeth. As I started to roll it down, she thrust her ass upward allowing me to take the panties right down to her feet. I could taste the wetness in her panties and a sweet musky aroma rising from her pussy. I noticed she had freshly shaved her pussy, with just a landing strip pointing the way to heaven. After I dropped the panties off, I took her left foot and began to suck on her toes. As I ran my tongue on the sole of her foot, Tammi was moaning with pleasure. I climbed on to the bed, still playing with her foot. I positioned myself carefully and thrust her big toe into my wet pussy.

Tammi got the hint and let her toe explore me. I took her right foot and started to massage my clit with her toes. Realizing what was coming soon, she moved the big toe of right foot into my pussy. Once her toe was soaked with cum, she placed her toe against my ass cheeks. I used my hands to spread my ass cheeks, allowing her toe to enter my anal hole. As I moved up and down, faster and faster, she matched the rhythm with her feet. I began to rub my clit with my fingers to heighten the sensation.

I noticed that Tammi was using her fingers to stimulate herself. I felt a shiver run up my spine, as my pussy muscles tightened around her toe. I came forcefully, with my cum on her toes. I heard her imploring, "Please baby, don't let that juice go to waste. I need a drink too." I got off the bed, still feeling my cum flowing down my thighs. I climbed over her face, allowing her tongue to invade my pussy and lick the cum off me. I bent forward and slid my tongue along with her finger. As she came close to her climax, I found myself enslaved by her smooth legs. A moment later she came, releasing her cum into my tongue. When I freed myself, I lay down on her. When we kissed, we could taste each other cum, while our pussy lips kissed each other, wet on wet, our cum mixing together.

We looked at each other and kissed again, as a prelude to the wonderful long weekend.

venus_can
venus_can
130 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Dinner Party Group-Orgasm Roommates will try anything (including each other).in Lesbian Sex
A Dark and Stormy Night Two friends rediscover each other on a dark and stormy night.in Lesbian Sex
Sex Between Friends Two totally not gay housewives film a video for their men.in Lesbian Sex
Wet as the Lake Below Two cousins have a soaking wet reunion on Finger Lakein Lesbian Sex
It's Just Us Girls An older woman invites her younger neighbor over to her pool.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories