Serendipity Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things went a whole lot better that night. We transferred the data before we even did anything. NO PROBLEMS! We even did a second store the first night as originally planned. The rest of the week went pretty well, even if it did include a few stops along the way for some oral relief. I was began to look forward to the drives between shops with Nicole topless inhaling my cock almost as much as I looked forward to her laying back and spreading her chocolate pussy for my desert after the second stop. By the third night we had it down and it was only taking us about three hours per store door to door, giving us plenty of time for another 'pit stop' on the way back to the apartment. After a long week we had all the stores done and they appeared to be up and running. There were a few minor problems, but nothing earth shattering.

After a few days to get back on a daytime schedule, things settled down to a pretty normal schedule. I did get a call from my buddy. They offered him a job and asked if he knew any hardware guys. I just chuckled and asked if he told them about me. Yeah, they were interested, but he also told them I wouldn't quit in the middle of a job. I told him thanks and I would look him up next time I got to Vegas. Not that I had ever been to Vegas, but that was beside the point. We hung up and I went back to work.

This project was coming to a close. The store remodels only had a month give or take to complete, and now that the computer upgrade was finished, I wasn't sure what was next. I'd have to talk to Mickey. We had kind of reached a nice plateau and it looked like it could be permanent. I had been looking at rings and made a deposit to hold three until we could decide. I told Shelly I was taking the day off for some personal matters, and she OK'd it. I thought I'd go home and get ready for a nice night out with Mickey, and maybe go by the jewelry shop 'by accident.'

I took a nice long hot shower and sat down at my desk and logged in out of habit. Strange, there was an unlogged voice call. I didn't recognize the number. I pulled it up and it was Mickey calling Cindy. She did that from time to time, no big deal. I was about to erase the call when something caught my attention.

Mickey – I found the jewelry store deposit receipt in his coat tonight, hopefully I won't have to do this much longer.

Cindy – It's only been a few months.

Mickey – Girl you aren't the one having to let her nipples out like some slut. I got him to at least take me out on the other side of town. I mean I have to stop at the old outlet mall to change bras to and from work just so he thinks I'm wearing those damn things.

Cindy – well if he's put a deposit down it won't be much longer.

There was more, but I just tuned it out. I archived the call and copied it to tape out of habit. I left Mickey a note saying that I had to take care of a problem at one of the remodel stores and wasn't sure how late I would be. I went to the jewelry store to get my deposit back. The manger looked happy to see me until she saw my face.

"I hope it's not that bad?"

"Bad enough that things are not going forward."

"Just postponed?"

"NO, dead in the water, I wanted to see about the possibility of getting my deposit back?"

"Well since no actual ring work was done we usually give 90% of the deposit back, but since Shelly sent you, I can give you all of it back."

"Thanks, I've got some thinking and regrouping to do."

She credited my card back and wished me better luck, even flirting a bit and showing some nice deep cleavage to put me in a better mood, grinning when she knew it worked. I headed down to one of the stores being remodeled just to put in an appearance. I did notice how good some of her crew looked, letting a bit of nipple out like the sales girls did, just not as prominent in work clothes. I had some X rated thought about a few of them, but who was I fooling. I got in late and slept in late. I had a lot of thinking to do. While I had bought Mickey a few things, we still kept our money separate even if we were on each others accounts just in case, and I wasn't on the lease.

I looked around and realized that there was almost nothing of mine left in here except my clothes and a few personal items. Everything of hers and mine had been replaced with new stuff I bought with her help, and I realized I didn't really like any of it! And I never saw it happening. And I guess I did have kind of a job offer, I'll have to go in and talk to Shelly later. I had a little breakfast and then threw on some jeans and a shirt. Not my best but they'll do.

I walked into corporate and got a look from the receptionist. I glanced in the glass as I walked to Shelly's office. Oops, forgot to shave, but at least I can run my fingers through my hair. It helped... ok, not much but it helped a little.

"Hey Danny how's it.... DAMN you look like shit boy!"

"Gee thanks."

"OK, what's up?" she asked like a mother hen, no cleavage shots this morning....

"Well several things, but part of it is, I was wondering what my position was going to be once I finished the current remodel and software upgrade project?"

"The Board had talked about that recently. We were going to have to cut you back to part time unless we could find some other project to occupy your time. Why do you ask?"

"Well there have been some bad developments at home, and I've had a tentative job offer from a company out in Vegas."

"Nothing with Nicole I hope?"

I just smiled, "No everything is fine with Nicole." the thought of those lovely nipples with her orange bands on brightening my mood a bit.

"OK, well you've got some vacation and sick time, and we were going to give you a nice completion bonus for the project. Can I ask what the problem is?"

"Female problems. Thanks for the status update, I'll get back with you."

"Danny, we'll do what we can, but I have a question."

"Shoot."

"What is 'female problems'?"

I just laughed. "Ask Nicole, I had to explain it to her as well. I'd appreciate it if you didn't spread this around right now, I've got some decisions and plans to make first."

"Will do. Keep us in the loop, and good luck."

I stopped in to Nicole's office and gave her the condensed version of what happened and told her we could talk more later. I headed down to the bank to find out what my options were if I needed to move out to Vegas. Turns out they were affiliated with a bank out there so transferring if I moved out there would be a matter of signing some paperwork out there. The local manager gave me some of paperwork to get started and his card just in case. We did change the account numbers and took Mickey off the account.

I told him to just order the minimum checks and have them sent to the bank for me to pick up just to be safe. We shredded my current checks and I got some cash to tide me over for a few days. My credit card was all mine, so at least I didn't have to worry about that. While I had been driving the company van I had been able to get mine in the shop and have it brought up from barely getting along to something worthy of a road trip. Little did I know that's exactly what it would probably be called on to do.

I left a message with my software buddy to call me when he got back, it looked like I might be needing something after all, but not to talk to anyone or leave messages with anyone but me. And then it was time.... I drove to the old outlet mall and parked up near the building and waited, thankful that The Boutique had never bothered to put the company name on the van. I was just another white van.

I didn't have long to wait, pretty soon Mickey pulled in and down at the end under the trees just where I thought she would. I pulled up the binoculars and sure enough. There was Mickey pulling off her top after looking around to make sure no one was close enough to see. She stripped off one of the old padded bras I had put in the trash bag, then put the shelf bra on and slipped her top back on so fast there was no doubt she had been doing it for quite some time.

I just sat there for a while looking back through time. Of course hind sight is 20/20. I could now see all the indicators, the hesitation and then acceptance in doing something. It gave Mickey time to find a way to appear to comply with what I was asking without really doing what I was asking. It was never quite the same, but the pattern was there now that I could look back. I finally headed back to the apartment, I no longer considered it 'home'

I came in and heard Mickey on the phone in our room, probably talking with Cindy. If she had any idea what she was doing she would have shit her pants. I just waved as she cupped the phone to cover her conversation and headed for the shower. I took one of the longest subjective showers I can ever remember. I finally got out and grabbed my shorts in the bedroom. Mickey was still on the phone, but trying to keep it hushed. I just headed out to the living room and flopped down in front of the TV. About that time Nicole popped in the door.

"Hey Danny, Shelly told me..."

I glared at her and shook my head about the same time as Mickey came out of the bedroom, jiggling braless to appease me, but not in a shelf bra that would have made her nipples stand up and out. I should have seen it a long time ago.

"Hey Mickey!" Then turned back to me, "Ah Shelly told me to ask you to stop in when you get in in the morning. Something about one of the remodels. She said not to make it too early so that means you are probably going to have to meet up with the crew for something."

"Great! Looks like another few days of screwed up days and nights. You're lucky you are all done with the software upgrades. That reminds me, did she say how long before she pulls the phone and data feeds here?"

Nicole didn't miss a beat. "I know she put the order in to shut it down but not sure when, she'll probably just let it run out at the end of the billing period but I'm not sure when that is. That might be part of the meeting tomorrow. You should probably start preparing to pack it up and take it back to the office any day."

"That's kinda what I thought."

"Well I've got some reports to work on, see ya later!" and disappeared into her room a quick worried glance at me over her shoulder as she passed Mickey.

The conversation had just the effect I thought it would have on Mickey. We sat watching TV, or at least looking like it. I was watching her out of the corner of my eye while she tried to figure out her options. I know she wasn't really watching TV, because I was purposely watching something that she would have normally been complaining about changing the channel or going back to the room to read one of her ladies magazines. After about an hour she did just that.

A little later Nicole scampered to Tiffany's room...in a long t-shirt? About half an hour after that they both came out to the kitchen... in long t-shirts???? I get the nod from Nicole to get up and come to the kitchen. Probably because it was the furthest from Mickey's door. Hmmm, not our door any more...

"So is what Nicole tells me true?"

"Yeah, it was all a show. And I got took."

"So how did you find out?"

"You know the computer and phone line we put in for The Boutique, I'm sure Nicole has mentioned it. Well because of problems with the software company I set up the computer to record all calls on that line, ALL CALLS."

"So?"

"Mickey had been hiding in there calling Cindy in private. I knew about it and just deleted the calls. I was tired the other day and the number didn't register with me right away so I started playing the call."

"And?"

"And I got a basic rundown of what she's been doing to fake it for quite some time. Probably almost from the beginning."

"I told you she was turning into a twit, I don't have any tits and she was still jealous!" as she poked at Tiffany. "So what are your plans now?" turning back to me.

"Well I do have a kind of job offer in Vegas I'm checking into. But I don't want to leave you girls in a lurch here though."

"Tiffany and I would be just fine if she dropped off the face of the earth so don't worry about that." she smiled at me thrusting her chest out as she did to let her nipples stand out.

"That's good to know. I've already taken her off the bank account and she was never on my credit card so it's not that big of a deal financially. I took a look around the room, and most of my stuff has disappeared over the last few months to be replaced with 'OUR' stuff she picked out. Bad part is I didn't even notice. I must have been distracted by two hot babes!" as I reached out and cupped a tit in each hand. One small and one medium. They both smiled at that, pressing into my hand a bit. I left my hands there massaging a tit apiece just because it felt nice....

"Um Danny? Does this mean the no strange pussy agreement you had with her is not in effect anymore?" Tiffany asked glancing at Nicole.

"Well... I guess not. It really wasn't in effect before I just didn't know it."

That got a high five between them, making sure to not dislodge my hand from their tits. "So really, what are your plans, If Nicole or I can help we will, we just don't want to mess things up."

"Well if things work out I think I will find a way to just fade away and leave her wondering for a while and then send her a copy of the tape.... It's going to be a very, very, long time before I even think about putting a deposit on a ring again...." I didn't even realize I said the last part of that out loud until they shouted.

"YOU WHAT!!!" and then they turned and looked at Mickey's door like that could kill her, and I lost my grope, I mean grip, on their tits....

"No harm no foul girls, I got everything back so it was just a little wasted time."

"We may have to get a two bedroom place." Nicole mumbled, and got a nod from Tiffany.

"You're on a month to month lease so don't jump to anything right now. Just be patient and it will all turn out. I know I'm going to have a lot of headaches from all the paint in the last remodel the next few weeks." I said with a big grin.

"Serves her right!" Nicole spat out. "Well I'll see you in the morning." As she peeled off her t-shirt, tweaked her nipples and walked naked into her room.

"I can't wait!" and then Tiffany not only stripped her t-shirt off, but lifted her leg up on the counter, ran a finger through her wet pussy, and wiped it on my lips. Then skipped off to her room like a little girl.

I just shook my head and went to bed. Mickey was in the shower so I just rolled over and pretended to be asleep when she came out.

For those of you that have stuck with me on this series, thank you. And don't forget to scroll down a bit further to vote, it is appreciated. But remember... it is a series!

Comments from the ladies would be appreciated... I haven't seen any yet...

12