Serendipity Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked and turned a bit back and forth. "WOW! I didn't think a bra could do that."

"Shelly, I'm assuming the girls have explained what's going on this afternoon here?"

"Uh Yea..." as she continued to look at her figure in the bra, turning a bit to get a bit of a profile look.

"Would you like to stay for some more lip service?"

That brought her head around. "Lip service, full service, any service I can get!"

I just chuckled, "Well I was planning on letting Nicole ride me when Mickey came in, would you be interested in sitting on my face to nibble on your pussy?" And ran a finger through her wet pussy and brought it to my mouth.

"Yesssss."

"Let's go in the living room, Nicole grab the tape and we'll have some fun! This will be your show since I'm going to be occupied with Shelly's delicious pussy." Shelly grinned at the compliment, her eyes twinkling.

"Oh thank you Master! You don't know how much I am looking forward to this!"

Tiffany and Cathy had started without us and were enjoying themselves on the couch. I had seen a lesbian 69 in porn movies, but the real thing with people you know is almost beyond belief. Watching Tiffany dive into Cathy's wet pussy, seeing her wink at me as she did it again before pulling herself up to plant her face in that pussy above her just like I loved to do to Nicole. Nicole gave me a bit of a slap to break me out of my daze. "We're over here Master..."

I laid down on the floor in front of the stereo system so Nicole would have easy reach to the eight track player. I settled down on the comforter and Nicole sank down on my cock wiggling to get herself nice and full. I was just getting Shelly settled in on my face and nibbling when the door opened and Mickey stepped into her trash bags.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!"

I looked up at Mickey past Shelly's tits standing out in the shelf bra, Let one arm loose from her thighs to wave at her, and then resumed eating Shelly. I had to keep one arm around a thigh because it felt like she was going to bolt.

"DANNY!, WE MADE A PROMISE TO EACH OTHER!"

That was the queue Nicole was looking for. "Wrong BITCH, he made a promise. YOU LIED!" she clamped down on my cock and hit the eight track and turned up the volume. Nicole had queued it up to the part about trying to get pregnant. After a few seconds she hit the pause, all the while rocking nice and steady on my cock. "You got two choices bitch. Either grab your bags of shit and hit the road, or wait until Danny fills my pussy and then I'm going to get up and kick your ass all the way out to the parking lot!"

Mickey looked down at me and I just flipped her off. "Come on Danny, fill my pussy so I can get up and kick this bitch's ass! Come on Danny! I got one load earlier. Fill my pussy again so I can pound her!" Damn all this talk was getting me close. I was moaning into Shelly's pussy, which was making her start to gasp. Mickey knew she had to make a decision quick. She looked at Tiffany who flipped her off as well. She finally grabbed two bags and tossed them out the door, then grabbed the third and slammed the door behind her.

It was a big chain reaction. Shelly must have been holding back from tension and started screaming and cumming in my mouth in a steady flow. That set Nicole off screaming and spasming around me, which set me off screaming into Shelly and unloading into Nicole's spasming pussy, which set Tiffany and Cathy off screaming into each others pussy! After what seemed like hours we all stopped getting each other off and collapsed. Shelly rolled beside me and Nicole just collapsed forward on my chest. After a little bit we all started to come alive again, Nicole sliding off to one side and cuddling.

Shelly turned enough to take my now softening cock in and lick me clean while Nicole watched, then started to crawl over to her clothes pile. "Shelly, if the girls don't mind, you're welcome to stay a while, but if you do you're not allowed to put any clothes on." She looked at Tiffany, who nodded. And then at Nicole who nodded and she smiled. "Well now that that's all set, who wants to order pizza?"

Nicole and Tiffany just rolled laughing, and Shelly and Cathy looked confused. Tiffany had to explain. "Since the day we moved in, we've got a bit of a reputation with the pizza delivery guys. Seems they fight to be the ones to deliver to the apartment with the naked girls answering the door!" Shelly just shook her head in dismay.

I got up and got drinks for the girls and called in a pizza order. Only when I hung up did I realize that Mickey had NEVER been the one to answer the door... Tiffany and Cathy were on the love seat with Shelly, Nicole, and I on the long couch. I looked over at Shelly and pulled her over to me. Now I had one hot naked woman under each arm. "Would anyone care to tell me how we managed to get this lovely vision to join our Mickey eviction party?" as I pulled my soon to be ex boss over for a bit more than a quick kiss. Tiffany and Shelly pointed to Nicole.

"What?, It just kinda came about when we talked yesterday. Shelly told me how much she enjoyed your lip service the other day in her office." That got some "Ohhhs" from Tiffany and a look from Cathy. "And since her husband passed away two years ago we've all been trying to get her back in the game."

"Sorry to hear about your husband Shelly" Tiffany said.

"It wasn't that traumatic. He had a medical problem that we knew was terminal. We had several good years before things got bad, and he passed quickly. Losing him was hard, but we had plenty of time to finalize things and say our good byes."

Tiffany looked like she was about ready to cry. "OK, 'nuff of that. Fess up about Vegas!"

So Nicole started in. From the plane trip out, which the girls thought was funny. The motel incident with Beth and James. Meeting various people and the shopping on the way to the house. For some reason she seemed to tread lightly on all the sex and nudity. Of course they were all ohhing and ahhing about the furniture and the house. She side stepped the price and didn't say anything about the size of the property. By the end of it all she was snuggling up against me, one hand playing with my cock and the other playing with her collar. Shelly had snuggled up a bit as well, close enough for me to drape a hand over her shoulder and play with her nipple held up and out by the half cup bra.

Then Tiffany got a look, "So now you need to back up and explain this 'Master' bullshit!"

Nicole looked at me for approval, which didn't set well with Tiffany, and REALLY didn't sit well with Cathy. Shelly just snuggled in waiting on Nicole, "You remember Danny was the one that came up with the idea for the nipple rings?" Everybody nodded. "Well even while the bitch was here we each had our little flings that did not violate her rules. I also knew that whenever I had him down my throat my pussy was so wet I had to get myself off as soon as we were done. I watched him looking at my tits and nipple rings." Shelly's nipples were hardening, and Tiffany and Cathy's hands were starting to head toward their pussies. "Well things started to progress a little more after he heard the recording. On the first day there he got me a special nipple ring set for me to wear to dinner." She looked to me again.

"Take your collar off and get your set and tube dress. We'll give them the visual."

"Yes Master." And took her collar off and put it on the coffee table before running to her room for her other set and tube dress. There was a gleam in Shelly's eye as she looked at the collar while the other girls were hunting for flies, eyes bugged out and mouth open. Tiffany started to say something, and I put my finger to my lips to keep her quiet. Nicole returned with her set in the box and her tube dress, laying them out as if presenting them on the coffee table in front of us and laid a towel on the floor beneath her. She looked at me for permission. "Show them and tell them, just the way it happened." She practically glowed.

"The first thing he gave me was this special set. It has a small ruby heart on a chain between them." And pulled them out to show them, and then put them on letting it dangle between her nipples.

"Oh that's HOT" Cathy exclaimed. Nicole was enjoying the attention.

"The first few times it was so intense, every step tugged on my nipples reminding me of who gave them to me. I was horny all day!" Tiffany and Cathy had their fingers in their pussies playing slowly. "He had been calling me his little chocolate pixie or his sex kitten for quite some time. At first it irritated me, but then I saw the look in his eyes when he said it. "

"Then out at the pool he called me his sex slave and it just made me tingle all over. Everything came to a head when he presented me with my collar." I felt Shelly tense up next to me when Nicole said 'sex slave' then cuddle in even more. She picked up the collar and hooked the short chain to it showing it off. "He presented it to me, but it was my decision. I kneeled and accepted it gladly." She turned to me and presented her collar to me to put on her. You could have heard a pin drop. Shelly was squirming, and moaned when my hand came off her tit.

I leaned forward enough to put it on her for her to continue, and Shelly brought my arm around her neck and put my hand back on her tit when I sat back. Cupping my hand with hers encouraging me to continue playing with her while her other hand sent to her pussy like Tiffany and Cathy..

She stood back up so proud of herself. "Then he had me hook the ruby to the chain so anyone looking at my collar would follow the chain down my cleavage to the ruby. If they are close enough, they will see the chain running to my nipples..." She was starting to tremble. "Now whenever I think about him presenting me with my collar, and I...know... people are...looking at...my collar and nipples...if I don't control...my...self...I..." and then she did it. She started to cum, dropped to her knees and fell back against mine squirting on the towel.

That set all three other women off, but none of them squirting like my little chocolate pixie. Just as they were all slowing down I rolled her dress down to expose her nipples, grabbed her nipples and pulled on them as I nuzzled her neck. "I love my little chocolate pixie." And she started one of her seizure orgasms and flooding her towel. She wasn't just squirting, she was flooding. She kept going until I let go of her nipples.

I sat back and took in the view. All four women sat spread legged with wide open pussies. The room smelled like it would never lose the aroma of pussy. Just then the doorbell rang. We all kinda looked around, but Shelly was the most with it. "Shelly, the cash is on the counter, would you get the pizza? I'm sure the delivery guy would love to see a fresh pair of delicious tits." She looked worried for a fraction of a second, and then gave a 'what the hell' shrug and went the door making no effort to cover any part of her delicious body. We all really got a surprise. It was a coed instead of the usual guy. It kinda shocked Shelly, but only for a second, never making a move to cover herself.

"Man I thought the guys were pulling my leg. Looks like I missed quite a party!" seeing four naked woman and one guy with the place REEKING of pussy.

Shelly told her, "Honey you have no idea, but take my advice, if you can find a man that can make you cum just by talking to you, never let him go." Her mouth dropped open as Shelly took the pizza, handed her the cash, and closed the door on a stunned coed and brought the pizza back over to the coffee table, standing there with her back to me, bent over with her legs straight and slightly spread... NICE VIEW!. "I think that's another Shelly that would like to be invited back!" As she flipped the box open Nicole started to come back to life.

"Hey there little one."

"Hey," she responded quietly.

"You ok?"

She reached up to her collar. "Yes...Master." She said softly as she snuggled back against my legs after wiping herself with the towel, then grabbed a piece of pizza as if nothing ever happened, smiling and catching her breath between the first few bites. We ate in silence until Cathy got the nerve to talk.

"Do you...do that all the time?"

She just smiled, and looked like she was blushing. "Until Danny I could tell you I had a few times, but couldn't tell you when the last time was. Now it's the other way around. I always do just a little, if I'm not paying close attention I'll squirt pretty good. But if he really wants to get to me going, there is nothing I can do to keep from flooding and passing out. Sometimes I can have a little one just from him looking at my nipples and nipple rings. Same thing if I take him down my throat and don't keep control."

"Bullshit!" Cathy exclaimed.

"Nicole, I believe my little sex slave is being challenged. Would you care to...OH GOD THAT NEVER GETS OLD!" As she swallowed me down whole, and milked me for a second with her throat. Then proceeded to give me one of those throat fuck blow jobs. With all the wet open pussy and everything else I had seen it didn't take me long. After about the fifth or sixth trip down her I started blasting down her throat. About the time I thought I was finished she put a finger in my ass and played with my prostrate. That just sent me spasming even more.

I was close to passing out myself when she pulled her finger from my ass and my cock from her mouth. Spraying two good shots, one on each tit, and then taking the rest in her mouth, my legs jerking as she drained the last of it from me. She turned to Cathy to show her a mouth full of cum and then made a production of swallowing it. She wiped some up from her tit and licked it off her finger, leaving quite a bit more there to show her as mine.

The other three sat in stunned silence with their eyes glued to her. She turned to Shelly and wiped some more off and presented it to her. Shelly hesitated for a second and then devoured her finger making sure to get every last bit. She went to Tiffany and did the same leaving the last bit around her cleavage and the underside of her tit as she knee walked to Cathy. She started to reach for her tit to wipe the last up, and Cathy grabbed her hand, looked at her cleavage, and then looked up to Nicole. Nicole barely nodded when Cathy latched on to her cleavage and underside of her tit. Making sure to get every last bit, it was enough to give Nicole a mini orgasm. Cathy no more finished with Nicole and she grabbed Tiffany's hand and dragged her off to the bedroom.

"I think we need a shower Master," and reached for Shelly and I. We got up and headed for her room. Shelly stopped at her pile of clothes. "No Shelly, WE need to take a shower."

"Are you sure about this?"

"I don't hear my Master objecting, and I'm getting exhausted and could use a little help if you're up to it?"

"I was hoping you'd ask, but I'm not familiar with your procedures." Shelly said quietly as we continued to the shower. Good thing the common bathroom had a true shower and not a tub shower. It was going to be crowded.

"First we bathe the Master, then we bathe while he supervises. Then hopefully he will take us to bed and reward us for our efforts." Hell I was ready to reward them right now! "Get the water going while I remove my jewelry and collar." She turned to me to show me her removing her jewelry and collar before returning to the shower. Shelly had already removed her bra and she pushed Shelly in, then me and followed closing the door behind her. Then she took her body wash, lathered herself up, handed it to Shelly, and then proceeded to use her body to wash me. Only using hands when she had to. Making sure to use her cleavage around my cock. I felt Shelly doing the same behind me. Although Nicole was silent and watching me. Shelly was obviously enjoying herself from the groans behind me, especially when she was using her nipples in the hair on the back of my legs.

I was the meat in a slippery titty sandwich, and I was in heaven. I almost shot off when Nicole brought her nipples up my thighs as Shelly brought a nipple up the crack of my butt. Almost as suddenly, they pulled away and proceeded to rinse me off. I was pushed out of the shower to the towel rack as the shower door was closed behind me.

I was almost a little perturbed until I turned around to get the towel and saw to beauties soaping each other up just like they did me, like Nicole and I did when we first got home. Bodies sliding all over each other, but this time with LOTS of hands. Roaming all over each other, squeezing each other's tits and asses. Nipple to nipple, hugging and sliding all over to each other. Nicole looked like she was going to lean forward to kiss Shelly, but changed her mind at the last second and whispered something in her ear instead. They separated and rinsed each other off, joining me to towel off. For some reason I hadn't finished drying off.

"Master, you're still wet. Why didn't you finish drying off?" Nicole quizzed me and gave the bimbo twitter laugh.

"You know you're right, I must have been distracted by something. Ladies I believe I hear a bed calling our name."

"WAIT MASTER," She turned to get her collar and disconnect it from everything else. She handed it to me and tipped her head back. "My collar..."

Shelly just stared. I leaned forward and kissed her neck before covering it with her collar. "Thank you Master." She pushed us toward the bed, and then stopped me short while Shelly lay down. She said quietly to me. "Master, I really am tired from today, especially when you made me pass out. Would it be OK if you made love to Shelly first? We can show her she is still a desirable woman."

"We?... This is what you had in mind all along isn't it?"

"Not exactly, but I would not dis-approve of my Master showing her she is still a desirable woman."

"I do love you." And a little louder. "Nicole, would you be so kind and get us all something to drink?"

"Yes Master, I will be back in a few minutes." and left casually toward the kitchen.

I lay down beside Shelly. "Are you OK with this Shelly?" as I cupped her cheek.

"This morning I would have screamed no, but now it's all I can think of." as she brought my hand from her cheek to her tit.

"I was hoping you'd say that." And leaned into her for a forceful kiss. She tensed for a second and then opened her mouth to me, laying back and practically offering me her body. Our tongues battling like teenagers. I slid my other hand down to a nice full tit, rolling her hard nipple in my fingers, causing her to let out a low groan into my mouth. I started kissing her cheek heading toward her neck. I cuddled closer to rest my hard cock on her thigh as I kissed her neck and cupped a tit while nibbling around to her throat.

Then leaning in I started rubbing my chest across her other nipple making her whimper "Oh God it's been too long..." I was leaning on my elbow working down toward her nipples when I felt a hand on my other hand. It was Nicole. She slid in beside us and moved my hand down to Shelly's pussy pushing my finger onto her clit. Shelly opened her legs and gave me access to what ever part of her I wanted to play with. Who am I to argue with my sex slave? Then Nicole surprised me by sliding her hand back up to take the place of mine on Shelly's tit playing with her nipple. Her dark hand on Shelly's milky white tit was so beautiful. Shelly was down to grunts and groans as I flicked my finger across her clit. I licked up her tit and then lightly bit her nipple causing her to draw a quick breath.

"Are you ready to cum for me Shelly?"

"Emmm Hmmmm." Nodding her head vigorously.

"I'm going to count to three. When I get to three I'm going to suck your nipple in and you're going to cum for me aren't you?"