Serendipity Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,121 Followers

"Um, I'm not sure Master..."

"What are you looking for Mistress? Our selection is pretty good, but not too extensive."

Nicole looked at me, and I nodded to her to proceed. "I'm allowed the wide white collar as Mistress, but have a problem with the fit. I need something nice befitting my Master, but something that also allows for...expansion... for my Master."

Grace didn't even hesitate. "I understand completely, we have two options. The first is a custom collar. They are rather expensive and take some time to get back. The other is to use a smaller collar and then add a pre-made elastic piece that makes any collar expand when servicing your Master."

"Oh that would be perfect!" She looked at me. "Master, may I try a few on?" I nodded.

"Master?" Grace asked, "It will be a while and the curtain is closed. Would it be OK if we..." And looked down at her clothes.

"Grace, I have told my girls many times. You never have to ask to remove your clothes as long as it will not get either of us in trouble. But could you get me a towel before you do. A decent hand towel or preferably a bath towel."

She didn't understand, but didn't hesitate either. "Right away Master." And ducked behind a different curtain and came back with a nice towel. She no more handed it to me and stripped her top and skirt off leaving only her collar on. Nicole hesitated for a second and then started to take hers off when Grace stopped her. "Please allow me Mistress, it has been so long."

This was a new experience for Nicole. She and Jean had been almost equals. Grace on the other hand was relishing her role. She began kissing Nicole's neck just below her collar and planted little kisses on down as she unbuttoned Nicole's top, but froze when she saw her nipples and nipple rings. "OH MISTRESS! They are so beautiful!" and paused to admire Nicole's nipple rings, lightly running her fingers over the tips of Nicole's nipples.

Nicole was starting to breathe hard, "Grace, you are not finished yet."

She answered without looking. "Yes Master." And finished removing her top before kissing her way down to her skirt. Nicole was breathing harder feeling Graces breath on her skin. Grace started nibbling at her belly, lowering the side zipper to allow her to lower her skirt. She continued slowly kissing her way down to Nicole's shaved mound until her skirt dropped to her feet. She looked up at Nicole. "May I mistress?"

Nicole looked to me, and I nodded my permission. Nicole attempted to use her Mistress personality. "You may service me." This will be a first for Nicole.

"Thank you Mistress!", and Grace pulled herself to Nicole's pussy and squeezed her ass at the same time. Nicole started cumming almost immediately in a nice little quiver. Grace sensed this and moved her back two steps to a chair with high wide arms to hook her knees on opening her up for full access while leaving her hands free to play. The chair cradled Nicole's legs almost as if it had been made for just that purpose. Grace then proceeded to give Nicole quite a licking, spending equal time flicking her clit with the tip of her tongue and sucking her lips while fingering her dribbling pussy. Enough to make her squirt a little even! Grace drank it all in and then proceeded to slowly lick her clean. "Thank you for your gift Mistress." And sat back on her heals.

"Well Grace, thanks to your talents, I did not need the towel, but I think Nicole could use a damp towel and a cold drink of water."

"Immediately Master." And she jumped up and disappeared behind the curtain.

Nicole was just cracking an eye and getting her feet to the floor when Grace came back in with the damp towel and water. She kneeled at Nicole's feet and handed her the damp towel and held the glass of water for her. Nicole started to wipe her face when Grace asked. "Did I do ok Mistress?, it has been quite a while since I had a Mistress to service."

Nicole was a little overwhelmed, but starting to get into the part. "You did well little one, but I believe we have delayed Master long enough with our entertainment. Should we get back to selecting some new collars for me?"

"Thank you Mistress, it was indeed a pleasure." She turned to me to speak with a worried look, but I held up a finger.

"No need to apologize for something so beautiful Grace. But we do need to find something suitable for Nicole. Something lacey and fancy for dinner out, a few everyday ones, and if you have something that would stand up to the pool or shower it would be appreciated."

"I know just the collar for dinner out Master. And if the pool ones don't have to be fancy, we have a nice selection of latex and rubber based collars. Some even have some designs in them."

"As long as they are not too flashy or outrageous I would prefer the nicer ones. Please bring us a selection that can be used with the elastic insert."

"Yes Master!" She hopped up and grabbed a tray from behind the curtain and dashed from drawer to drawer.

"Slow down little one, we have time to make a nice selection for Master."

She just grinned. "Yes Mistress." And slowed to a little less frantic pace.

Nicole looked like she was going to ask a question but I beat her to it. I asked quietly, "So are you enjoying your role 'Mistress'?"

"I... Um..."

"You seemed to enjoy commanding Grace to service you?"

"It was very different being on the commanding end. Much different from being with you with Jean."

I nodded in agreement just as Grace brought back a tray of white collars. "Here are a few for you to select from Mistress."

"Thank you Grace, but Master first selects the ones he doesn't like, and then I choose from there." Graces eyes flew open like she was going to cry. "It's OK little one. Everyone has a different method of choosing. It would not be inappropriate to inquire next time. It would actually be a courtesy."

She smiled and presented the selection to me. I nixed a few, but most were acceptable. I selected a midrange one and a plain latex one and set them off to the side. "I need to make a gift to someone else. Do you have these two in a bright red?"

"Oh yes Master, bright red is a popular color with the kids that don't have a clue what they mean to an enlightened woman!"

"I like how you put that Grace. Please wrap one of each in a separate box while Mistress makes her selection."

"Thank you Master. It will be done as you command." And hopped up to get the collars and box them for us.

"It's so hard to choose." She still had about thirty left to choose from.

"So start by eliminating the ones you don't like."

"Well these are a little narrow," and selected five to remove. "And these are a little light weight, I'd be afraid of tearing or ripping them," and removed another eight. "I know you said the pattern on the latex would be OK, but these are a little more gaudy than pretty and pulled two of the three latex ones." That eliminated almost half leaving a nice selection.

"Grace, Mistress has made her selection."

Nicole gasped. "But Master, there are too many!" That brought a smile to Grace.

"Are you questioning your Masters selection?"

Nicole's eyes bugged out at that. "No Master, I mean it is more than I deserve."

"You deserve all I can give you." They both looked like they could cry. "I do have a problem with this one though." And picked up the nice evening out fancy one. "Come here Grace." And beckoned her to lean in close to whisper to her. "I need about five inches of nice chain and a nice clear but VERY noticeable crystal for the end of it. Is that a possibility?" She pulled back and nodded energetically. I waived her off to the back room while Nicole was trying to figure out what was up. "I'll explain all when we leave, until then trust me and enjoy."

We had no more finished talking when Grace came bounding back in. She held it up to show me holding it just above her shaved pussy while blocking Nicole's view with her body. "Oh that is exquisite little one, would you like to do the honors?"

"It would be my honor Master."

I leaned around Grace. "Close your eyes Nicole, and don't open them until I tell you to."

"Yes Master."

I nodded to Grace to proceed. She laid the collar on my knee and kneeled in front of Nicole to remove her old collar and placed it on my other knee. Then picked up the new collar and placed it around Nicole's neck. Fastening the elastic but keeping the chain and crystal from touching Nicole. Then laid the chain and crystal against Nicole's skin causing a sharp intake.

"Now get a large hand mirror so Mistress can see it when she opens her eyes."

Her eyes flashed open realizing she should have brought one in the first place and rushed to grab one off the counter and held it in front of Nicole.

"You may open your eyes my love."

Nicole opened her eyes and her mouth a second later. Her hand came up slowly barely touching the wide lace collar and tracing the chain and then the crystal. Her eyes began to water and her lips began to tremble.

"WHAT'S WRONG MISTRESS?"

"Nothing is wrong little one. It is the most beautiful thing I have even been given."

"Oh!" and then leaned in to whisper something in Nicole's ear that brought a BIG smile and a nod.

"Master, Grace has pointed out one problem. My new collar with the elastic has not been properly...tested," and licked her lips.

"And you girls believe it should be properly tested do you?"

There was a chorus of "YES MASTER!"

I stood up with an obvious hard on. "Well since I have thoroughly enjoyed this purchasing experience. I would not object." I thought Nicole was fast in getting my pants off. Nicole and Grace together was almost like being raped. They paused for only a second to look at my hard cock and them Nicole dived in for several deep strokes. It never gets old.

"MISTRESS!"... Grace sat there staring.

"That's why I needed the elastic little one." and dived back on for more and going for broke, feeling my balls hit her chin as she did. I didn't hold out much longer and unloaded down her throat without her stopping, almost suffocating herself with my cock just to get it all down her throat. Grace just sat there with her mouth open as Nicole finally came up off me red faced but smiling.

"Grace... Grace."

"Huh... Oh Yes Master."

"Could you wrap the other collars up and put them in a large box for us. I know I would probably enjoy you re-dressing Mistress, but we are a bit pressed for time so she can do it herself while you get things ready." While I was pulling my own pants up.

"Yes Master." And began getting dressed herself.

"One other thing Grace, I like your collar. Would you have one similar but looks more like a wire necklace for someone that might become...how was it you put it...more enlightened?"

She reached up to touch her collar. "Thank you master, and yes I know just the thing. Should I put it in your package or in a separate box?"

"A separate box. We'll be out in a minute." She nodded and disappeared behind the curtain.

Nicole got dressed very slowly in front of me and then touched her collar again. 'I love you." And kissed me lightly.

"I love you too my little chocolate pixie. Our evening has either gotten quite a bit more complicated or quite a bit easier. We won't know until it happens though." She looked confused. "I'll explain after we're out of here, but take a glance at the portrait over the register as we check out."

Once ready to face the world again we made our way back out front.

Grace, now redressed, was in the process of wrapping up our purchases and brought out a necklace that would be perfect for Shelly. "This is what I put in the separate package. Is it acceptable Master Danny?"

You would have thought someone had pushed a dry corn cob up Melody's ass with no lube from the expression on her face and the noise she made.

Grace turned to her, "It's OK, Master Danny is a friend of Master Jake." Now it was Nicole's turn to go wide eyed.

"It is lovely Grace. And yes Melody, as I told Grace. I've known your Master for some time, but only recently made the connection to this store and your late mistress. I was sorry to hear of her passing."

They said almost in unison, "Thank you Master."

Melody looked like she wanted to ask a question. "Go ahead Melody."

"Master Danny, why does Master Jake keep the store open and yet hardly visit us anymore?"

"Well girls, I can't say for sure, but if I had to guess I would say he can't let go of the last piece of her he has left, but yet can't bear to remind himself that she's gone. But I tell you what I will do. I'll be seeing him this evening and I will try to remind him he has two lovely ladies that miss him." About that time there were two 'un-enlightened' ladies coming in to look at some 'scandalous' ( tame ) lingerie near the door. 'It lets your nipples show!' I heard one whisper.

Melody didn't care who was there. "Thank you Master," and turning to Nicole, "Mistress. If you could tell our Master how much we miss his visits we would be very grateful!" The 'un-enlightened' beat a hasty retreat out the door, Grace and Melody just giggled.

"I will pass your message on if possible. Have a nice day ladies." We walked out the mall and out to her car. Nicole was beaming, nearly glowing with pride with her 'Mistress' experience. I took her keys and put her in the passenger side like the lady she is. She had a quizzical look on her face.

"I'll explain as we drive. We still have a get together in Shelly's office if you still want to."

"I'm not sure..."

"Well we can get together like we did with Jean, or we can get together like we just did with Grace. Personally I think Shelly is more like Grace than Jean."

"I'm not so sure, but then I didn't think I was either so I'll defer to your judgment. That still doesn't explain all of that and Jake." Pointing back toward the mall.

"Fair enough. I met with Jake earlier about our phone call yesterday. He didn't sound good when he hung up on me. I didn't get a chance to set up a meeting so I just went over. I found out that one of the guys on the plane was one of his VP's that was supposed to be out sick, and one was an officer of a company they have been working on merger plans with."

Nicole whistled, "Not good, did he say who's who?"

"No and I didn't ask. He was a bit down until we started talking about the Vegas property and you." That got a nice smile, "So I invited him to dinner with us at The Steak House to cheer him up and told him he could answer any and all questions you might have about the property." That earned me a raised eyebrow. "I know you still think it's too good to be true, so here's your chance; plus it gets him out. He lost his wife five years ago and his secretary has been doing all she can to keep him going. I saw some interesting pictures of his wife while I was there, but I didn't make the connection until we went into the store."

"Oh now that you have to explain mister! What kind of pictures" she said as the eyebrow went right back up.

"Well I didn't realize what they were until just now, but I would classify them as exotic erotic, something I'd like to see you in. One was of her by her horse in an English riding outfit, but no shirt and the vest just barely covering her nipples. I bet if I looked closer her riding pants were pulled up into a really nice camel toe. The second was an edited one of what I suspect is in his home similar to what was in the store. I would imagine the whole picture is Jake sitting in a nice chair with Linda kneeling beside him on display in just her collar with his hand on her shoulder. The one in his office is trimmed to just above her nipples." I looked over and Nicole was playing with her own nipples and a glazed look on her face. "Would you like to pose for that kind of picture for me?"

She looked at me slowly and smiled again, "Yes Master!" she said softly.

"You either need to stop playing with yourself or pull your skirt up around your waist and sit on the towel so you don't have a wet spot on your skirt." She grinned even more and quickly pulled her skirt up and slid the towel under.

"Is that why you got the extra necklace for Shelly, because it resembles the one Linda wore?"

"I can't slip anything past my little chocolate pixie. I'm thinking we get back to the office and you have Shelly service me as her Mistress and present her with her collar. Say it's a necklace we just happened to pick up, which is technically true. Then we take her out to The Steak House to meet Jake. Neither will know about the other. I'll talk to Jake during an early girls run to the bathroom. Since I don't have my van, I'll have to take your car to pick up Jake and you'll have to ride with Shelly. They both have been looking for something and it looks like they might be compatible. Worst case we have a nice evening and they go their separate ways." One of her hands was starting to go from her nipples to her pussy. "Uh Uh Uhhhh, no fingers in your pussy. Here we are going down the road in the sunshine, and my little chocolate pixie is playing with her nipples and her bare pussy, but not quite on display for me." 'Moan' "Put your feet up on the dash and spread your knees... on that's real nice, your pussy looks so delicious. Is that the look that Grace got?"

"Danny!"

"I want you to think about ordering Grace to eat your pussy...Think about ordering Shelly to strip to her half cup bra and heels and give me a blow job while you swat her bare ass to egg her on."

"DANNYYYY!"

"Now cum for me..." And she began shuddering and squirting a little. "You look so beautiful when you do that. That is a picture I'd love to have as a poster in our bedroom."

She shook a finger at me. "You are too much mister!"

I grabbed her finger and kissed it. "And you are just right for me. Now let's go get us a sex slave!"

"Yes Master." As she pulled her clothes back on. We walked back into the building as most of the people were leaving. Nicole went up to Shelly's secretary, "Julia you can go ahead and leave early. We going to have a long strategy session and then I'm dragging Shelly out to help me with a business meeting that popped up. We'll lock up on our way out. We'll see you on Monday!"

"Thanks Nicole, I don't get out early much these last two years." She grabbed her coat and headed for the door before someone stopped her and they went out together.

We walked into Shelly's office. She was so buried in paperwork she didn't even hear the blinds being closed and jumped when I closed the door. "Have you made a decision yet?"

"HUH?"

"My Master asked you a question. Have you made a decision yet?"

"Well I uh..."

"Nicole, check to see if she even wore the bra she was instructed to wear today."

Shelly turned to Nicole to see what she was going to do. I winked and nodded to her. "Yes Master!" and she went behind Shelly's chair and reached around to her top and pulled it off her shoulders and down around her waist trapping her arms to her side and turning the chair to face me. "It appears she followed that part of your instructions Master."

"Are her nipples HARD?" Shelly's eyes bugged out.

Nicole smiled from behind her. "I'm not sure Master, let me check." And she slid her hands slowly down around her neck, over her shoulders, down the tops of her tits, around the side and across the lace holding them up and out then bringing them up and under to tweak her nipples making Shelly groan. "They appear to be VERY hard Master. They look nice and tasty too Master." Nicole was taking her delight in turning the tables on her boss.

Shelly tried to turn and look at Nicole, but Nicole had already returned her grip to her arms. "Nicole, what should I do with a sex slave that can't make up her mind whether to service me or be my dessert?"

"She should be the one to service you Master." Shelly started quivering and licked her lips.

acup
acup
1,121 Followers