Serendipity Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have three ladies?"

"At the moment."

"But how do you keep them?"

"I don't, they are free to leave anytime they wish. They choose to stay." She was about to say something when there was a whooping and hollering from the basement. "Sounds like there has been some developments from down stairs. If you'll excuse me we can continue this later." I squeezed her tits and then gave her a nice soft little kiss before I headed back to the basement door. She smiled and licked her lips as turned for the basement stairs. I was halfway down the stairs and saw Jean in Dean's lap giving him a nice deep sensuous kiss. I'm definitely going to have to do something soon. I walked back up the steps quietly. "WHAT'S ALL THE NOISE FROM DOWN THERE?" and came back down the steps. Dean had pulled back up to the console and Jean was standing behind him.

Jean turned to me with VERY hard nipples. "It has the right protocols Master. We're getting some signals from the machines already so it will just be some tweaking. We can call Bob and tell him to have the other machines sent over the first part of the week."

"How many are we looking at?"

"Bob said he had three from each of the major manufacturers, so that would be a dozen. This console will handle three times that without having concentrators so it's whatever we have room for. I was thinking of running a feed up to the garage just in case we need to do something on the fly."

"That works for me, I'll leave you two alone to get back to it." She is definitely slinging to Dean when she forgot the 'Master' after she started the conversation that way.

I headed back up to our room to unload my suit case, and found Maria putting the last of it away wearing just her bra. "You didn't need to do that Maria."

"You have opened your home to us without knowing us. It is the least I could do." As she was putting the last of it away leaning over the drawers I noticed she had a nice ass... and I'm a tit and pussy man. She turned around with a little box in her hand. "What should I do with these?" and she opened the cover to show me the two red collars.

"Just leave it on the dresser, they are for someone else."

She nodded and turned to put them on the dresser, spreading her legs a little. Then she looked back at me in I the mirror. "Would you..., could you adjust my bra like you did Maribel's?" and smiled and blushed.

"I would love to." I kept looking her in the eye through the mirror and stepped up behind her, my semi hard cock nestling nicely in her crotch, slipping into the key hole of her thighs and pussy. This time it was a slow motion job instead of a fast sequence. I put my hand on her shoulder and then slid it down across her chest and into her bra cup. Working my hand around to get a nice grip as she moaned and put her head back against my shoulder. Then slid my hand from her waist up her tummy to her bra cup and then folding it in and leaving my fingers in while I pull the first hand out. Then finally pulling the second hand out dragging my fingers across her exposed nipple. I did the other even slower, watching her focus on my hands as I moved across her chest. "Absolutely gorgeous!", and I kissed the top of her shoulder and the side of her neck and stepped back.

"Would you kiss me like you did before?"

I nodded and she stepped to me and put my hands on her waist and then put hers around my neck. She leaned forward, opening her mouth for a deep kiss as she pulled herself to me nestling my cock against her pussy from the front side this time. She felt wonderful up against me, and I enjoyed a nice deep kiss as she rocked her hips working the tip of my cock against her moistening lips. My cock had better ideas about her pussy, but that was not going to happen. She took her time and then pulled away licking her lips and then biting her bottom lip while keeping my cock trapped in her crotch.

"That was wonderful Maria, but you need to know it can't go much further. You are married, and my girls don't approve of anything beyond oral. No pussy or anal."

"I have not had a man touch me for a long time. I would..."

I silenced her with a kiss. "I will do my best." I took off the bra I had just adjusted and led her to the bed. I waived my hand to it, as she quickly smiled, got on and scooted over. I lay next to her and renewed the kiss, then started down around her neck and ear lobes, tasting and nibbling. Down her chest, smothering the top of her breast with kisses before even getting close to her nipple. Then I cupped her tit and held it up getting ready to attack her nipple.

She was watching me, and then I slowly covered her nipple and as much of her tit with my mouth without applying any suction, and then sucked as much in as I could. I tasted milk as I worked my way back out to just the nipple as she was trembling and groaning. I pulled off and went back up to kiss her. Her eyes went wide when she realized I had a taste of her milk. Then I followed the same path around her neck and shoulders and down to the other tit and nipple. I got even more of a taste from her right breast. I'm not sure if she felt it or just realized what I was getting, but she groaned as I made the last suck and taste before moving to the underside of her tit.

She started breathing even harder as I nibbled across the under side of her tit and then down her tummy and was headed for her thighs, licking the crease between her mound and thighs. Her mound was trimmed down to about a quarter inch of hair, a nice soft cover without hiding. I lifted her knees and nibbled on both inside thighs before heading to her pussy. I smelled so good I couldn't hold off any more.

I made my first lick from bottom to top. She said something in Spanish but I have no idea what it meant. I spread her pussy and began my feast in and around, sucking her lips in and swirling my tongue around her clit. She started quivering and trying to close her legs in a small orgasm with a running line of Spanish. As much as I enjoyed licking at a juicy pussy, I had to have the big taste and it was time.

I curled my fingers up and went for the g-spot, and latched onto her clit with my lips. The Spanish stopped long enough for her to try to sit up a little and then flop back down with the Spanish starting back up, then sputtering as her pussy was flowing as fast as I cold lick it up.

I finally pulled away from her and her legs flopped open in front of me, her pussy still oozing. She was real sensitive, and I almost couldn't back away. It was a beautiful sight; a sheen of sweat on her dark tan skin, nipples pointing up and legs and pussy spread.

I moved one leg over and slid up beside her. She rolled into me to snuggle, threw a leg over mine, and tucked her head under my chin. I love the feeling of a naked woman up against me. "I guess you really did think I was hot." And she started giggling... not another giggler! "But you didn't..."

"That's not important right now, you rest and I'll get us some water." I went down to the kitchen and filled the glass with ice water when Jean came up from the basement and gave me a kiss.

"Mmmmmm somebody tastes GOOD!"

"Yes she does, would you take this up to Maria? I need to ask Dean a few questions."

"Sure, I was coming up to get one for myself." I headed for the basement as she was filling glasses.

I came down the stairs to see Dean playing one of the machines and watching the console displays. "Looks like it's starting to come together."

"We've got some tweaking to do, but not bad. Jean was a big help."

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about. Things going pretty well with Jean?"

"We're getting things done pretty quickly."

"I see that, but that wasn't what I was talking about. How are things going between you two?"

"I... UH..."

"Don't worry Dean, I don't bite. She seems to be taken with you. I was asking if it's mutual?"

He grinned, "Well since you put it that way, Yeah, I kinda like her, she gets to you after a bit. But she's with you..."

"And if that was to change?"

"I wouldn't object to that, but what brings this up?"

"Since I've been gone she's wearing the same choker I gave her, but she's been putting fresh strings on her nipple every day." His mouth dropped open but nothing was coming out. I heard her coming down the stairs. "Think about this, we'll talk later." I passed Jean on the steps bringing ice water down to both of them, and she was holding the glasses against her nipples. I just shook my head, she had it BAD for Dean, and he had no idea.

It wasn't that late, but it had been a long day, as I headed up stairs. The ladies doors were closed and I could hear Spanish music. I crawled into the shower and was having a nice leisurely shower when the water started going cold! Good thing I had already rinsed off, but I knew what my project was going to be tomorrow...GET RID OF THAT DAMN LITTLE HOT WATER HEATER!!

I managed to relax and crawled into bed. Jean came up a little later. "You're going to have to take a quick shower or a sponge bath, I forgot about the little water heater and ran it out a bit ago." She scowled at me. "I know, I know. The boiler is my first project for tomorrow." She smiled and made quite a production of a sponge bath, spreading her legs WIDE and doing quite a detailed cleansing of her spread pussy before crawling into bed. I just groaned and my cock made a half-hearted attempt to get hard. "Sorry little one, you drained me twice earlier. And even with three hot babes it still takes a while."

"Oh, is Master a little over loaded?" She cuddled up and we called it a night.

*****

For those of you that have stuck with me on this series, thank you. And don't forget to scroll down a bit further to vote, it is appreciated. But remember... it is a series!

Comments from the ladies would be appreciated... I haven't seen any yet...