Serendipity Ch. 25-26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds like you might come to some arrangement. Just remember if you're doing it at home it should cost her more, not less. Remember too it will be your machines, thread, utilities and other stuff. I would plan pick up there and not let her drop off here so she doesn't run into an old customers or naked customers." Her eyes bugged out at the naked customer comment. I dived into my cereal before heading over to check on Sam. Maria was sewing away in the office with little Maya beside her in the basket, neither one with a stitch on but both smiling. Well almost nothing, Maria with her shelf bra and little ribbon strip, Maya in her diaper. I found my naked painter in the other house, with a make up brush in her ass! "Now that is a beautiful sight. Feeling a bit inspired are we?"

She turned and bent over wiggling her brush filled ass at me. "I thought you'd like this." She turned back and gave me a real big hug and kiss. "Sorry about last night Master."

"Nothing to worry about Sam, just a fact of life when you have beautiful women around." That got me another kiss. "So how's it going over here?"

"Pretty good. Different light angle in the morning let's me see any places the paint is thin or was missed. I've only had a few, and I should be done in a little bit."

"OK, I'm going to be working on the pools. Martin will be over after lunch to help move the machines up to Maria's workshop. We'll need to get the cabinets moved over from the garage too. I have the dolly, but will need a hand with the stairs."

"OK, just let me know. I'm going to be caulking around the fixtures and windows once I'm done with the touch ups."

I went down and started flushing the pool lines. Either they had more junk in them or Martin made it look easy. I got them flushed and started filling the pool. It was going to take a while, so I went back to the main house and got the spa controls wired up properly. Now I had lights and jets!

Man it will take that big pool forever to fill. I got the controls for the big spa and kiddie pools all set. I topped the kiddie pool and big spa off before resuming the pool fill. I only added a few inches to each one, so the heaters kicked off almost the same time I put the hose back to the big pool.

Sam came out and dipped a toe into the kiddie pool. "You might want to turn this up a bit for the kids Master, they don't take to the cold like we do." So we headed for the basement. Sure enough it was set on the standard pool setting. I kicked it up about five degrees and we let it go at that until Martin showed up. We were just coming up from the basement, Sam with the brush still wiggling in her ass, when the phone rang. I was glad I put an extension over here.

"Hello."

"Hey Danny, it's Justin. Are you going to be around this afternoon?"

"Sure Justin, I will be in all day. I have all sorts of stuff coming to a head today. Why?"

"Nothing major, I have something I need to talk to you about. Not sure what time I'll touch down, sometime mid to late afternoon."

"OK, we'll see you then."

"OK, bye."

Add one more thing to today's list. "We better get back over to the main house. The slot machine people should be delivering any time. Then we can start moving the cabinets as soon as Maria leaves."

"OK." And we started back over. Sam didn't even hurry as the truck came down the driveway. The guys got a good look at her ass and the makeup brush sticking out of it as she walked in the front door. They were disappointed that there weren't a bunch of naked women around. This time I would actually have to pay for delivery. I had them put all but the two little ones down stairs. The little ones went to the garage to test the hookup there. I could move them later with the dolly by myself.

We had just set the last one down when Sam came out to the garage...in her day glow orange bikini bottoms...no top, and bouncing to make her bells ring! "Hey boys. Sorry I wasn't able to help with the unload, I had something to take care of." And leaned forward to shake their hands and her bells again, there eyes were on her bells of course. She stood back up and put one foot on the other knee and was swinging it back and forth. Only I saw her reach behind her and tug on the string up her ass while she was doing it. She was purposely giving herself a camel toe while they watched! "I hope I'll be a round for your next delivery, I'll make up for it next time, I promise..." And bit her lip.

They gulped, gasped, and groaned, then made excuses to have to go. Seems I wouldn't have to pay for delivery after all.

They hopped in their truck and pulled out. "Oh Master that was so HOT. I never thought guys would be hot and bothered by my body. I mean I thought the guys I was painting for were just hard up or something. Now I wish I wasn't on the rag. This is going to be the week from hell!" and ran inside before I could say anything. I just shook my head and started moving things around so we could start moving the cabinets out before heading in for a bite.

Maria was finishing up on her machine. "Hey Master Danny, there's sandwiches and chips on the counter, and some cottage cheese in the frig. I'm going to head for the dry cleaners and then relieve Uncle Martin at the hospital. He still says they should let her go this afternoon...probably can't wait to kick her out." ...all in one breath...

I just shook my head, sisters!

Sam and I threw some jeans and t-shirts on and began moving cabinets as soon as she was down the driveway. The first two into Maria's workshop, then the door I had sanded. We got the other four cabinets in to Brittany's workshop. I hadn't sanded the doors yet, but it would be a while until she would be using it so I had time. We had no more finished the cabinets and Martin showed up with the boys. They got their pipes and straps out and made it look so easy. Me? I grabbed the mannequin.

Then we all took an arm full of dresses and stuff and took them over to her new workshop. I grabbed the gooseneck light I picked up, and fastened it into the old door knob hole. It covered it even better than I hoped.

The boys hung around a bit enjoying Sam's nipples poking out in her t-shirt as long as they could, then went off to their other jobs and Martin checked things over. I didn't do too bad. We ran the pool filter equipment through its first backwash and rinse. Even though we had flushed the lines we flushed out a lot of grit. Martin said it could have been there since the pool was shut down if they hadn't backwashed the sand when they shut down. We actually got a bit of a break for a while. Dean and Jean came back, stripped down, and went straight for the basement to start hooking up the machines that were delivered earlier. Somewhere along the way, Jean had put fresh thread on her nipples, but still had the old collar on. I think I'll have to do the confrontation later. Better wait until they have the machines hooked up just in case.

Sam and I were able to kick back a bit. "So your brother in law tells me I have a bit of a wild child on my hands, but so far all I've seen is the lady. Care to explain?" putting one arm around her back and lightly stroking the top and side of her tit with the back of my finger.

She sat there a bit, and then spoke slowly. "I'm not sure. I guess you could say I've been a bit wild, but this feels right. I'm not sure what to make of it myself. It's almost like I'm waiting for the clock to strike midnight and the carriage to turn into a pumpkin."

"Your sister said something like that the first night we met at dinner. But I will tell you, this will be what you make of it."

"I heard what you said to James. Would you mind if I decided to stay on here?"

"Samantha, you would be most welcome here. But you also know the conditions to stay. It is and always will be your decision, but it is still a decision." I kissed her lightly, stroked her nipples, once each, and went to check on Dean and Jean. I came slowly down the stairs and found Dean up under the console, and Jean stroking him while they carried on a conversation like nothing was going on. Definitely need to make her make a decision. I no more got up stairs and a car pulled up. Man, do I get to sit still for more than five minutes today?

I was relieved it was just Justin, He looked like had been flying but it didn't look too bad as he leaned back on his car. "So what can I do for you Justin?"

"Well I need to see if you can help me out with a problem."

"I will if I can."

"Well I have these two stowaways and I was wondering if you could give me an idea of what to do with them?" He opened the door to reveal Nicole and Brittany!

Now it was my turn to catch flies. I just stood there while they hopped out and Brittany gave me a big hug. Nicole on the other hand closed my mouth and gave me a serious kiss. "How did you... I thought you..." Justin just smiled and waved good bye on his way out.

"You know little one, I think this is the first time I have seen Master truly at a loss for words. I think he might have actually missed us!"

"I think you're right Mistress. We better get him inside before something happens to him." They preceded to frog march me up the steps and in the front door. They dropped their bags inside the front door as Sam came around from the kitchen. She was a bit surprised at them, but saw the collars and held her tongue.

I was finally starting to get my wits about me. "Sam, would go down stairs and tell Jean that Mistress Nicole and Miss Brittany are here."

Her eyes flashed open at what I had said. "At once Master," starting to turn, then turned back and nodded to Nicole. "Mistress." And scurried off.

"So that's Beth's little sister?"

"Huh... oh yea." I was still looking at her and Brittany. She was all smiles. We heard a shriek from downstairs and what sounded like a stampede coming up.

It was Jean on the run. She ran up to Nicole and picked her up and twirled her around. "God I missed you. You have no idea what we have been going through around here." Sam was watching her wondering what was going on. Jean started to launch into a running dialog when Dean came up and put a bit of a pause on things.

"Hello Nicole.", and he gave her a nice hug. "A little over dressed aren't you? And who is this lovely lady?"

"It's good to see you too Dean. I think we must be a bit jet lagged. How about we go freshen up and we'll start this all over again."

"That will give us the chance to get the last of the connections in place. We'll be back up in a few minutes." He and Jean turned to go back down stairs.

Nicole headed up and Brittany followed automatically. Sam looked at me with a raised eyebrow as if to ask a question. I merely waived her up behind Nicole and Brittany, she grinned and bounced up behind them. "I think a shower is in order ladies."

I got a three way chorus of "Yes Master." Brittany and Nicole began stripping. Since Sam was already naked she started in on me. She had a little trouble with my shorts considering I had the mother of all hardons seeing my little chocolate pixie again. The girls pushed me into the shower and we had a nice soap and lather festival. It was nice being crowded into here, but I was definitely going to have to expand the shower.

We finally rinsed off and got out, the girls drying quickly except for the three hair turbans. Then they took joy in attacking me, and of course I resisted; yeah right! The girls pushed me back to the bed, and Nicole climbed in beside me, with Sam and Brittany on either side. I think they were sizing up each others nipple jewelry. They began to speak, but Nicole put her hand up to silence them, then turned to me.

"It's worse than I thought Master. I didn't expect that." Sam and Brittany became very serious, they knew something was up.

I cupped her chin and gave her a nice kiss. "I knew it was coming, and I expected it in the next few days, but that sealed it." I pointed to the collar Maria had made sitting on the dresser. "She has put on new thread every day, but has not taken a fresh collar since I put that one on her over a week ago. Just rinsed it out and put it back on. Her reaction down stairs confirmed it."

"When do you want to do this?"

"You know me, I don't WANT to do it, but it's something that must be done. I would say the sooner the better."

The girls were starting to decipher our short hand. "Girls, as you may have guessed, there is a situation with Jean. She is torn between me and Dean. I think the events downstairs just confirmed that. We will be having a bit of a ceremony in a little while. I would ask you to do what is asked of you for the near future. It will become apparent rather quickly."

They looked at each other and replied together. "Yes Master."

Sam asked first. "What do we need to do Master?"

"There are three things that need to happen. One of you two needs to tell Dean I need to ask him a question. I need to speak to him without Jean coming up stairs. Next Mistress Nicole will suggest Jean take a shower to clean up before we have our little house get together. The final thing will be for the other of you two to come up here while Jean is in the shower and leave her a note I will give you in place of her collar." They gasped at that. "Don't worry little ones. Jean is not in any trouble, but she has come to a point where she must make a decision. I believe I know what that decision will be, but it is still her decision." That settled them down, "Can you do that for me and Mistress Nicole?"

"Yes Master," from Brittany.

"Of course Master." from Sam.

"Thank you ladies, I will leave it up to you who does what. Let me know who takes the message up." They got up and got their collars back on and went down stairs.

"Not quite the homecoming either of us expected is it my little chocolate pixie?"

That got her smiling again. "I think we should both forget planning anything some days. Where are Martins nieces?"

"Oh that's right, you don't know. Maribel went into labor last night."

"WHAT?"

"She's fine. They expect to bring her and the baby home this afternoon. She had a boy but they haven't picked out a name yet. Maria should be bringing her back a little later... well actually any time now since I haven't kept track of time very well today."

"I think we had better get down stairs and not put this off any more Master." She got up to get her collar, and I looked at her and laughed. "What is so funny Master?"

"Look at your neck in the mirror my love." She did for a bit, and then saw what I saw. She was starting to get a tan line around her neck from wearing her collar. "I guess it was just meant to be." stroking the light chocolate line around her neck.

She turned to me putting her collar on. "But this one is the one that shows them I'm yours Master." and gave me a nice kiss letting me grope her chest a bit before we went down stairs. I grabbed the white collar Maria had made, the red one from the drawer, and the spool of red thread on my way out. This was either going to go really well or really bad...

I took a scrap of paper from the desk; that I could now get to! I simply wrote 'Come down to the den." Everybody was in the kitchen kind of standing around. "I'll get Dean Master," Sam volunteered. "It will seem more normal for me to do it."

"Thank you little one, have him come up to the office." She nodded and left. I turned to Nicole, "I hope he's ready for this. I talked to him about it a while back, but you never know." She smiled back at me but didn't say anything. I went to the office, and Dean joined me shortly.

"Hey Danny." As he plopped down in a chair.

"Hey Dean."

"This about Jean?"

"Yup. What do you think about it?"

"Actually I was hoping it would have happened sooner. These last two days having her around and not being able to do anything was really hard."

I started to laugh at what he said. He realized it to and laughed a bit. "Are you sure about this?"

"Yeah, how do we do this?"

"Actually it will all be up to Jean. As soon as you guys are finished come up and ask to use a shower to clean up. You can use any one of them, but we need for Nicole to be able to get Jean to take one as well." He looked confused. "It will all make sense, but you need to get downstairs and finish up."

"OK, we're almost finished any way. Give us about ten or fifteen minutes." And he headed back down stairs.

I went back into the kitchen to my waiting girls. "We're good so far." Nicole and Brittany let out a sigh. Sam came around the corner looking between the girls. Brittany gave her a thumbs up and Sam smiled too. "Dean is going to ask to use a shower when they come up, and Nicole will suggest the same for Jean so we can all have a nice get together. Sam, I'm afraid it falls to you to take Dean up to one of the showers, but ask him to make it quick so we are ready for Jean."

Sam, Brittany, and Nicole were comparing nipple jewelry when Jean and Dean came up stairs. Dean had managed to get a bit dirty in the last fifteen minutes. "Hey Danny, you mind if I take a quick shower before I go? It's been a long day I got a bit dirtier than I expected on the last of the hookups."

Nicole jumped in. "Sam why don't you take Dean up to the front bathroom and show him where everything is. That way Jean can hop in a shower too and we can all have a nice sit down evening."

"Yes Mistress." and herded Dean off.

Jean was a little miffed, but responded as well. "Yes Mistress."

As soon as they were up the stairs Nicole, Brittany, and I went to the den and pulled all the furniture back out of the way except two chairs and two end tables. I put the one inch white collar on one and covered it with a napkin. I put the two inch red collar on the other and covered it with another napkin. Brittany's eyes opened wide at that but didn't say anything.

About that time Maria and Maribel came in. Maribel went straight up with the baby and Maria went to the kitchen stripping and then feeding Maya. Of course little Maya got Nicole and Brittany's full attention.

"Ladies." That got the girls attention back off Maya. "We have things to do."

"Yes Master." From two ladies Maria didn't know got her attention.

"What's going on Master Danny?"

"We're having a bit of a house meeting Maria. Dean is up using your shower now and should be down any minute."

"Is this something I need to stay for?"

"Normally I would say no, but you've become a part of the family, if at least a bit unofficially. This will affect the house, so I guess you should be there, but you will have to stay in the back and just observe. What about Maribel?"

"She's up taking a long shower and packing a bag. She and the baby are going to stay at Mom's for a while. She missed the long showers she could take here while she was in the hospital, so she will be up there for a while."

"OK, then this won't affect her. OH SHIT!" I handed Brittany the note. "Run up and put this in place of Jeans collar and hurry back down."

"Yes Master." She went up the steps as Dean was coming back down. I got him into his chair, Nicole kneeled back a bit from mine. She pointed to her left behind her for Sam, and further back for Maria. They took their places as Brittany came in. Nicole pointed to her right behind her next to Sam and she kneeled there.

We only had to wait a few minutes before Jean came down still a little wet and naked, no collar or thread with the note in hand. "What's going on?" ..."Master?"

"Jean, would you join us?" and pointed to the floor in front of Nicole. She looked around and then nodded and kneeled in front of Dean and I. "Jean, for some time now I have noticed a bit of a conflict in you. I'm not sure you were even aware of it yourself until recently." Her eyes flashed open but she had the good sense not to say anything.