Serendipity Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,122 Followers

"Just enjoying the day before heading back to the grind Master," Francis said as she got up and gave me a nice kiss on her way out of the spa, dragging a nipple across my lips as she did.

Gladys just stared with her mouth hanging open as Francis slipped a light gauzy wrap around dress on and headed for her car letting it cling to her wet body. "I wouldn't have pegged her for part of the lifestyle...:" she said after Francis had left.

"She's not quite, but she's considering it." I looked her over, admiring her body once again and remembering groping and playing on the tractor tire before I knew she was married. "And why are you still here?"

Gladys turned and straddled my legs, her tits right in front of me. "I thought I'd plead my case a bit more..." leaning a bit closer.

I slid my hands up her thighs in the warm water until I had a butt cheek in each. "Oh you did, did you?

"Mmmmmm," as I massaged each cheek in turn. "I thought of something Nicole told me, and how it relates to what I'm asking." She leaned forward to brush her nipple across my lips, and I made like I was going to bite it, making her pull back and grin.

"It was a story relayed by another Mistress. How when her Master was traveling a lot, he brought a man into the harem to help keep his girls satisfied."

"I remember that story,..." taking a quick lick at her nipple.

She hissed and then continued. "Think of it this way. George has a harem of one, me. And when he isn't able to satisfy me, instead of bringing a man in, he's letting me go visit a Master he trusts."

I had to admit it, what she was saying made a lot of sense. In many ways our harem was like a couple with extra people, all faithful to each other. And like Nicole said, the love and trust they had to have to do this after many years of regular marriage. "And this is what you really want?"

"I need this..."

I took one hand from her ass and slid it up between her legs. Gladys spread almost automatically to allow my thumb to come up between her legs and slide into her. Even in the water, she was well lubricated. I leaned forward enough to take her tit in my mouth as my thumb seated in her. She was a tiny woman, and my thumb fit nicely in her, I can imagine what it would be like to get my cock into that tight pussy....

I nibbled on her nipple while my thumb enjoyed her tight little pussy. She must have been without for a while, I had only thrust my thumb in her a few times while running my finger across her rosebud and she was spasming and cumming around it, clamping down hard on my thumb.

I relaxed my arm behind her back, letting her lean back still impaled on my thumb. "I would be lying to say I haven't had some dirty thoughts about you and what I could do to you." She grinned and clamped down on my thumb. "But you are still a married woman, and while I understand the theory, I'm still getting my head around the practicality of it."

"So it's a maybe?" she asked hopefully.

I smiled back at her, making her smile. "A maybe..."

"Well then I need to plead my case some more..." She turned with my thumb still trapped in her pussy and maneuvered to the edge of the spa as far as she could before releasing my thumb , then slipped up, laid back, and spread her legs and pussy looking at me between those spread legs with a big grin.

I didn't have to be asked twice! I leaned forward and licked her from the base of her pussy to her clit. As small as she was it wasn't a long trip, but it was pretty juicy. Her inner lips were starting to turn dark as I leaned forward again and took one between my lips. Feeling her quiver a bit and hiss as I tugged and nibbled at first one lip, and then the other.

Darting my tongue quickly, I tried to catch up with the juices running out of her, diving in as best I could while rubbing her clit with my nose. Gladys was starting to breathe hard, so I spread her lips even further with my thumbs and began to seriously eat her inflamed pussy.

I reached around a leg to hold her open with one hand and started to slide a finger up into her to get to her g-spot, but didn't make it that far. As I sucked on her clit and began to put a finger in her she screeched, wrapped her legs around my head with her heels in the back of my neck to hold me in. She began flopping around like a fish out of water while flowing over my finger.

THE HELL WITH HER CLIT! I slid down a bit and planted my mouth over her open pussy sucking down as much of her juices as I could. She settled down as I came off her clit, but evidentially a mouth on her pussy, a tongue doing it's best to invade her, and the tip of my nose on her clit was still pretty good. She came a bit more before her legs flopped down off my shoulders.

I backed up and sat back in the spa across from her for a few seconds. I spent a few moments looking at her slightly spread legs, her glistening pussy and those nice little tits rising and falling while she caught her breath.

As her breathing settled down, I slid up out of the water and sat beside her, running my hand up over her nice little tits and nipples. She was somewhat smaller than Sam but pretty close, a nice handful!

She put her hand over mine and opened her eyes smiling... "Hey...."

I gave her tit a squeeze, "Hey yourself..."

"That was nice...."

"Nice?"

She grinned and giggled... what is it with me and gigglers?! "Okay, maybe a bit more than nice..." eyeing my hard cock. She looked up at me grinning and then turned and rolled, putting her head on my thigh before settling down with her lips around my cock.

"Mmmmmmm, I remember this from moving day...." I laid back on the concrete, and Gladys swung up over my chest, pivoting on my cock in her mouth.

Now with Nicole there was at least a possibility of nibbling pussy while she was blowing me, but with Gladys' stature, it was an impossibility. Her pussy was down near my nipples, but she was laying there spread legged on my chest, so it was at least a nice view in the light from the spa. I reached down and groped, I mean massaged, her ass.

Gladys was taking her time with me, but that didn't diminish what she was doing. For her size she had a pretty decent capacity, working at least half my cock down her throat after the first few strokes. "Are you thinking about me sucking you down that first day?" then went back to her playing. Alternating between nibbling and licking me like an ice cream cone to seeing how much she could take.

"Or are you thinking about molesting me that day while I was standing on the tractor tire. Feeling up my ass while you nibbled and played with my tits?" She went back down on my cock again, holding it deep for a few seconds before coming up for air.

I got a good grip and cupped that ass and spreading her pussy on my chest with my thumbs right between her pussy and ass, getting a nice groan around my cock as I did. I got a whimper as I spread her cheeks even further making her ass open ever so slightly, and she followed by pulling her knees forward spreading herself for full access. "Or are you thinking of getting your hard", lick, "aching," lick - suck, "cock in my," she opened enough to take me in her throat a bit, hold it there and feel her throat muscles work me, "tight little pussy?"

This was different, having a nice juicy pussy that close, and yet not close enough to do anything more than play with if I wanted her to keep inhaling my cock, and I DEFINITELY didn't want that to stop her just yet. Gladys kept licking and sucking, playing with my balls while I kept playing with and squeezing her ass, getting a squeak when I ran my thumb over her engorged pussy lips. I alternated between dipping my thumb into her pussy, and scraping it across her rosebud, both of which got me some NICE reactions, a cross between a shudder and a wiggle!

Gladys was evidentially getting a bit more worked up. She was now almost exclusively trying to get me down her throat and grabbing my ass to do it, the hell with the nibbling and licking. Well if she wants to be stuffed, lets give it to her, I know I wasn't going to last much longer, the only thing keeping me from popping off in her mouth was the distraction of her pussy and ass displayed in front of me.

I pulled my thumb from her pussy like I was going to run it over her ass, but dipped a finger in her pussy nice and deep, then as she was about to take me down her throat again I pulled that finger out, put my thumb against her ass, and slid it home into her ass, while jamming my finger back into her pussy again as she sank down on me.

That was it! Gladys screamed around my cock as she fell forward on it forcing it in further while she started flopping around on my cock and clenching my thumb and finger. She grabbed my ass and jammed me into her. Feeling the head of my cock pop deep into her, I lost it.

"HERE IT COMES!!!" I shot load after load into her, the first few bypassing everything but her stomach. She pulled back enough to keep me in her lips, but was still flopping around on my thumb and finger, flowing all over my belly.

When I pulled my fingers from her it was like someone had flipped a switch and shut her off. She arched in mid spasm and then dropped onto me, just barely managing to keep the head of my cock in her lips.

I was still sensitive enough to twitch every time she nibbled on me, almost like a baby sucking on a pacifier in her sleep, so I grabbed her hips and drug her up my chest to bring that flowing pussy to my lips, getting the last little dribbles from her after leaving a snail trail on my chest.

We both laid there a bit, her panting in my belly and me taking little licks at her dribbling pussy. This was making her twitch until she got enough energy to turn around on me and give me a nice kiss. "George has been tattling on me..." she whispered.

I put my arm around her, "Nope, haven't talked to him."

She looked at me for a second, ... "OH GOD" she groaned, then buried her head in my shoulder

I managed to get standing while keeping her in my arms, her little tits feeling nice in my chest while I groped her ass. I carried her up the stairs and was going to put her in Maribel's old room, but there was no mattress on the hide-a-bed. I carried her back downstairs to put her on the couch, and got the surprise of my life.

Somewhere along the way today the girls had drug all the mattress from the hide-a-beds, and all the extra sheets, and made a jumbo mattress in the living room. I put Gladys on the couch and pulled a blanket over her, then flopped back on the mattresses against the couch and turned the TV on low.

I had planned to wait on the girls, but fell asleep somewhere along the way. I woke to Nicole leaning over me giving me a kiss. "Hey gorgeous."

"Hey..." she got a look on her face, leaned back for another kiss, then licked my lips and raised an eyebrow.

"Pipsqueak was pleading her case." and hooked my thumb over my shoulder to the couch.

Nicole smiled, "She's not here."

I licked my lips and smiled, "She was...." I got more of 'the look'. "She wanted to plead her case some more..."

"And?"

"And after she passed out I had my dessert."

"So that was a yes?...." she was REALLY pulling for Gladys...

"Almost... she thought George tattled on her, so I guess he's OK with it...."

"Almost?...." a little dejected.

"I'm getting there... I know it sounds a bit hypocritical, but for as much as you girls share me, I would find it pretty hard to share you with anyone..."

Okay... now I got 'the other look' Nicole leaned back down for a MUCH nicer kiss than I was anticipating. She pulled back and licked my lips again, smiled and went back to the girls in the dining room, shutting the lights off as she went. I know I watched a bit more TV, but somewhere I drifted off. I vaguely remember them coming to bed and cuddling up with me, but beyond a naked woman on either side I don't remember much more... at least I remember the important stuff...

For those of you that have stuck with me on this series, thank you. And don't forget to scroll down a bit further to vote, it is appreciated. But remember... it is a series!

acup
acup
1,122 Followers