Serendipity Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,121 Followers

I heard footsteps and opened my eyes to see Gladys walking around the spa, "Hey there gorgeous."

Gladys hesitated for a second, then responded, "Hello Master," looking right at me.

I looked at her and smiled, she smiled back, but a bit nervously. "Show me your body little one..."

She grinned, "OH MASTER..." and began pulling her shirt out of her jeans fast enough she was going to tear them.

"Slow down Gladys, no need to rush." The light from the spa was doing most of the lighting now that the sun was setting making her look even more sensual with the flickering lines reflected up at her.

Gladys smiled 'that smile' then slowed down, slowly unbuttoning and flashing her braless tits at me. Unbuttoning her jeans to show the top of her lace panties before pulling her shirt open and off, cupping her little tits and rolling her nipples all the while swaying to some unknown music.

I stood up and moved closer to my own private little strip show. Giving her a kiss when she leaned forward to peel her jeans off, then chuckling at her when she had to sit down to pull her boots off with her pants still around her ankles.

When she got them off, I spread them out and had her sit on them as I leaned forward to pull her panties down, kissing and nibbling as I did.

Once we had them off she got up on her knees at the edge of the spa, putting her tits right at mouth level. I reached around and cupped her ass to bring her closer, each cheek fitting perfectly in my hand like a glove.

I took one hand from her ass and slid it up between her legs. Gladys spread almost automatically to allow my thumb to come up between her legs and slid into her. I leaned forward enough to take her tit in my mouth as my thumb seated in her. "OH FUCKKKK..."

I nibbled on her nipple while my thumb enjoyed her tight little pussy. I had only thrust my thumb in her a few times and she was spasming and cumming around it.

I stood up on the edge seat in the spa, still holding her quivering body with an arm around her and my thumb still seated in her pussy as my finger settled up against her rosebud. I laid her back on a towel before removing my thumb and taking my first taste of Gladys as my newest slave girl. Have I said before how delicious a juicy pussy is?

I moved back up her tiny body and worked my way around to her ears and neck, taking as much time as possible, nibbling down her shoulders to those delicious little mounds. Nibbling and licking and nipping at one while I had the other flattened in my palm. Feeling one hard nipple in my hand, while I held the other between my lips.

Opening my mouth to take her entire tit in, I ran my tongue around her nipple, then backing off to suck it in between my teeth. "OH FUUUuuuuUUUUUuuuuKKK!!" I heard from above while she wrapped her arms around my head holding me tight. The way she was trembling I would bet on another nice small orgasm!

When I stopped nipping at her nipple her arms flopped down, she was still breathing hard. Mmmmmmm, I smelled DESSERT! I began nibbling down her belly, the aroma of her pussy getting stronger and stronger.

As I lifted her legs, her pussy spread slightly, certainly inviting me in. I spread her even more with my thumbs, making her gasp a bit. Then I gave a lick from the base of her pussy right up to her clit. I have no idea if she said anything at all...her legs were clamped around my head cutting off all sound.

When she relaxed a bit I began licking around her lips, those tiny sensitive lips. Feeling her jump a bit under me and groaned as I nibbled on them. Working my way back up to her clit, feeling her tense under me as I got closer to my target. She was beginning to tremble a bit as I worked around and around her clit, lightly running my finger up and down her wet lips.

I reached around one leg and spread her with one hand, and started working one finger into her. She was so wet I slid right in, so I backed out and slid two fingers in. Man was this woman tight! I began working my fingers in and out with the knuckle of my bent finger bumping her rosebud every so often, feeling her silky pussy around them. After about six or seven strokes Gladys was flopping around and speaking in tongues. Or at least what I could hear with her legs up like a vise around my head again.

I kept it going a bit, then pulled my fingers from her. Unplugged, she collapsed like a rag doll...followed immediately by applause and whistles and hooting and hollering from a few feet away.

Gladys shrieked and covered while I looked at my girls and smiled. They were sitting there cross legged on some towels with pop and popcorn! Seems we were the entertainment tonight.

I slid up beside Gladys, covering a still hard nipple with my hand and turned to my girls, "So how long have you been there?"

Nicole grinned, and did her best Gladys imitation, "OH MASTER!"

Sam tried to lower her voice and said, "Slow down Gladys..."

Gladys rolled into me, burying her head in my chest, and bringing her thighs up against my hard cock. Her hand reached down and lightly gripped me. I lifted her chin to look in her eyes, "You want to continue?" I asked softly.

She grinned and bit her lip, so I rolled on my back, taking her with me up on to my belly. "I hadn't really planned on this, I don't have any rubbers with me..." looking me in the eye a bit worried.

I saw Nicole get up out of the corner of my eye to squat beside us, her pussy lips glistening in the moon light. "Master is shooting blanks, no rubber needed." She handed Gladys a small tube of lube. "Now fuck him 'til he fills you..." she said with a lusty growl to her voice.

Gladys looked at her, what Nicole said taking a moment for it to sink in, "YES MISTRESS!" she said with a grin. Gladys slid back taking my hard cock in her hand for a few strokes, then popped the top and thoroughly enjoyed lubing me up working both hands up and down while grinning and watching my hard cock slide through her hands. She tossed the lube back to Nicole and stood my hard cock up to mount me.

She slid me back and forth between her lips a bit, then tried to sink down on me. DAMN THIS WOMAN WAS TIGHT! She hissed between her teeth as she managed to get the head of my cock in her. Gladys kept working up and down, taking a bit more with every stroke. This was like fucking Nicole's ass the first time.

Gladys had about three quarters of me in when I bottomed out in her. "FUCK MEEEEEE!" she groaned as she settled on me. My cock was pressing up into her cervix and never getting anywhere near my balls. I gripped her hips and took some of her weight and let her set the pace. She settled in to a nice slow pace, thank God for as tight as she was!

Gladys was riding me slowly, her head kicked back with a smile as she rose and fell on my cock. I would like to say I felt every little ripple of her pussy, but for as tight as she was it was almost like wearing a human rubber. I was feeling her quivering in my hands more than on my cock.

She was picking up her pace, and grunting every time she bottomed out on me. Between her tight pussy and ramming the head of my cock on every stroke... "Oh FUCK!!" I yelled and held her on me, pumping load after load into her. I heard her scream something and felt her clamp down like she was going to rip my cock off.

I remember Gladys falling forward on me as I continued to try to ram into her...

Nicole was helping me back to the house, Sam as carrying Gladys, I'm assuming Maria was bringing up the rear. I remember lying down with Gladys and Nicole on either side of me...

*****

For those of you that have stuck with me on this series, thank you. And don't forget to scroll down a bit further to vote, it is appreciated. But remember... it is a series!

acup
acup
1,121 Followers
12