Serendipity Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,121 Followers

I was getting close, and a bit exhausted so I laid my hand up against my belly and used my hips to force my cock and finger in her at the same time.

WOA! That lit the fuse! Her head came up in a screech, then her head went down in a screech, there was screaming in the blanket as her fists were pounding away at the bed. Her pussy was clamping on my cock while her ass was trying to break my finger off as she hosed my balls and most of the bed behind us down.

Pulling out almost completely, then driving in as she was squirting, a screech and fist pound when I bottomed out. I did manage to get my finger out of her ass and grabbed her hips and just enjoyed the ride.

After what I would call an enjoyable epileptic fit, we collapsed forward, albeit a bit uphill with her huge chest trapped under us.

The only reason I didn't think this was a conspiracy was there was no plug and garter nearby, she had to grab a towel from the stack under the end table.

*****

For those of you that have stuck with me on this series, thank you. And don't forget to scroll down a bit further to vote, it is appreciated. But remember... it is a series!

acup
acup
1,121 Followers
12