Serendipity Ch. 45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lay down," Master Charles instructed.

I kneeled and then sat on the coffee table, "FUUUUU..." the dildo pressed tight against my cervix, a healthy nudge and it would pop through. George and Master Charles chuckled.

Natasha spread my legs and made some marks on the opening of the dildo pants, then released the sides and grinned. I was wondering what she was grinning at when the dildo was quickly removed from my cunt, "Noooooo..."

"Stand up," Charles commanded.

I managed to get standing, my cunt now dribbling well down my thighs.

"Are you wanting single or double?" Charles asked George.

"A few of each, and a single with an extra large as well."

"An extra large? Can she handle one?"

"Munchkin?"

"Yes Master?"

"Where is the last one you used the other night?"

I turned red, "I put it under the couch cushion just in case..."

George and Charles chuckled, I heard foot steps and then the jumbo was pressed into my hand. "Put it in," George said.

"With pleasure Master."

I managed to get down off the coffee table, squatted down, and began sliding it back and for the between my lips. I'm not sure if it's going to go without having the smaller ones in all day, but that one in the pants was close. I pressed it against my cunt and it was TIGHT.

I was working it, twisting and pushing, moving it back and forth. I stood up enough to straddle the corner of the coffee table and braced it against the corner. I bounced on it a bit and then I felt my cunt give way.

I slid down on it and fell forward against George, his firm cock inside his slacks.against my cheek I HAD TO HAVE IT!

I tore his slacks open and pulled his dick out and stuffed it down my throat, feeling his balls against my chin and I started cumming. Mouth and throat stretched with George, cunt stretched with his dildo... there was noises but I didn't care. I was stuffed with George and cumming...

AND THEN THERE WAS A VIBRATOR IN MY ASS! I was cumming again, I couldn't stop. Wave after wave, cumming so hard it hurt while George was cumming down my throat...

I was laying back and there was a tongue cleaning my SORE cunt. I looked out the bottom of the blindfold to see Natasha gently cleaning me.

"So what style were you wanting George?" I heard Charles ask.

"What are my options?"

"Plain, deluxe, premium, and ultra."

"What's the difference?"

"Well plain is just what it describes, in either the single or double, no vibrator. The deluxe has a vibrator in the dildo, the double premium also has one in the plug, and the ultra adds a small one placed over her clit. All three on separate controls for maximum... effect."

"Send me the cost sheet, but I would think a few plain and deluxe, plus one each premium and ultra."

"Two please Master, in case..."

"In case what Munchkin?"

"In case I break one Master."

Natasha slipped her finger I my ass as her lips surrounded my clit and I came again...

I was still laying on the coffee table, but with a light blanket over me, my blindfold now gone. I just laid there, barely able to open my eyes. I could see Natasha now, on her knees between a man's legs giving him a slow blow job.

George was watching her take her Master in. "We are lucky men."

"We most certainly are," Natasha drove down deep taking him in completely. "Your Munchkin is a lovely specimen, some women are meant to be nude."

George looked at me, "I treasure the day I met her. Sometimes I can almost cum just looking at her body."

"I know the feeling," Charles said with a bit of strain, then put his hand on the back of Natasha's head and filled her throat. After a few pumps she pulled back to keep the head of his dick between her lips. "That was wonderful as always Natasha."

Her lips came off him long enough to respond, "Thank you Master," then went right back to suckling him.

I decided to change my costume for the party. Instead of being Wonder Woman to Georges Superman, I'm going to be his orgasm fairy. Body glitter and angels wings, with a dildo made to look like it's shooting cum to complete it!

I think that was the moment things changed for me. George liked seeing me naked, so I was going to be naked. If I couldn't be naked I would be accessible. Loose shirts and shorts or skirts unless he asked for tight clingy, and either way no bra or underwear unless I absolutely had to. I was still wearing jeans at the rescue, but they would be stretchy and cling to my ass and cunt like a second skin.

And always, ALWAYS, with my collar. I still kept the small white stripe on the bottom edge. Partially to acknowledge my status with Master Danny, but in the most part to pay tribute to the idea that allowed me to have George in me again.

And of course plenty of toys. I had a toy of some sort in me almost every day. All put in by George unless he wanted to watch me put it in. He thoroughly enjoys putting in the jeweled butt plugs or pushing the Ben-Wa balls up my cunt. Dildos and girdles or the dildo pants he purchased he seems to enjoy watching me work them into place. And I can't help myself from giving him a blow job after the double is in place, something about having cunt, ass, and throat full at the same time that drives me wild.

I did still get together with Danny and the girls, primarily with the girls, and quite often with Brittany both there and here. George loves watching us make love, and double blow jobs licking his cum from each others boobs is heavenly. Now that I can take George in again I've only been needing Danny once or twice a year, and usually around Christmas or his birthday. I love George, but I still need a nice hard cock and boob shaking fuck every once in a while.

*****

A question to my loyal readers. For a series of this length what would you prefer? The number of shorter submissions as I have done with this, or more multi chapter submissions of greater length? How many pages are too many pages?

For those of you that have stuck with me on this series, thank you. And don't forget to scroll down a bit further to vote, it is appreciated. But remember... it is a series!