Serenity

Story Info
A road trip brings a fulfilled long time fantasy.
2.9k words
4.28
22.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The summer sun warmed Adam's arms as the wind cooled his skin simultaneously. Just that morning he had taken the top down on his jeep and packed his things in for his road trip. Finally, a chance to be alone for a full three days. He had no idea where he was going. And that was the intention from the moment he pulled out of his driveway. Highway 36 was completely empty. Trees and fields were all that passed, along with the sweet smell of wheat wafting toward him, pushed by the soft wind and irrigation pouring down over the fields.

A sign for a barely there small town showed itself on the left side of the highway. "WELCOME TO SERENTIY." Adam had never even heard of this town, but it had a small gas station and he needed to stop and fill up and grab something to drink. The gas station looked vacant aside from one woman outside washing the glass doors. He lifted the old pump to his jeep hoping that the gas was good. Lifting the lever on the tank, he waited for the woman to go back inside and turn on the pump. Adam leaned against the jeep and closed his eyes, letting the breeze cool his body and empty his brain.

When the woman turned on the pump, he placed the nozzle in the tank and set it to fill. "CLICK" went the pump, letting him know the tank was full. Pulling around to the front of the station, he parked and turned off his vehicle.

"Good afternoon!" the woman yelled from the back room behind the counter.

"Good afternoon to you too!" Adam yelled back.

As he searched for something to drink, walking through the tiny isles, the woman came around the counter to stock some cups and candy bars. Adam was a bit shocked. She was gorgeous! Dark hair spilled over her shoulders. She wore sailor shorts that showed off her very long tanned legs and a light almost see through tank top that seemed to hang off her frame, barely showing her full breasts. Her skin glowed. Her eyes crinkled on the sides from smiling a lot, and her deep brown eyes sparkled in the sun light that poured through the front doors she had just washed. Bending down to put the last box of candy on the shelf, she must have felt his eyes on her. She flipped her hair to one side so she could see him and gave him a look that said, "I know what you're doing buddy." But with a grin. She clearly was ok with being looked over. "Probably used to it," Adam thought. He scrunched his eyebrows low over his blue eyes and looked away, unsure how to react to the look on her face.

"Finding everything ok?" she asked.

"Mmhmm." was all he could muster.

"You're not from around here." she stated. It wasn't a question.

"And how can you tell?" Adam asked, playfully.

Much to his surprise she started to circle him. Looking him over from top to bottom.

"Hmm. Let's see. First of all, this hair." she ran her hands gently over his spiked, and perfectly styled head of sandy brown hair.

"And these..." she lifted his short sleeves of his pressed polo shirt to expose his tattoos. She the ran her finger down his arm, and then over the front of his shirt, down to the band of his jeans. She slipped a finger tip in causing Adam to become instantly hard. He held his breath unsure of what she was about to do. His heart pounding in his ears.

"And these designer jeans. You have to drive pretty far to buy these...not to mention the license plate on your jeep kind of gave you away." She removed her finger tip from his jeans and giggled, spinning on her toes to go back behind the counter. Leaning against the counter, she waited for him to gather the rest of the things he needed. Soft cleavage poked out from her low cut tank top. Adam shook his head trying to gather his thoughts. He paid for his gas and snacks and told her to have a lovely day. Adam climbed into his jeep ready to hit the road again, or find a private road on the way to release some of the tension caused by the cashier. He turned the key to his jeep, "Click..." He tried again, "Click..."

"Shit!!" he thought. The battery was dead. He picked up his phone to call AAA. No signal.

"Seriously??!" Taking the keys out, he went back into the gas station.

"Excuse me, Miss?"

"It's Shyann."

"Ok, Shyann. Do you have a phone I could call AAA with by chance? Mine has no service." She started giggling.

"What? What's funny?" Adam asked her, a little annoyed.

"There is no AAA anywhere close. My brother owns a car shop. I can call him for you. But first did you wiggle the battery cables?"

"Uh, no."

"Here, give me your keys Mr. Locks His Car In The Middle Of Nowhere." Adam reluctantly handed his keys to Shyann. She unlocked the jeep and popped the hood. A few seconds later after fidgeting with something she tried to start it. Still nothing.

"Alright, looks like your cables may need replaced or your battery altogether. Let me call my brother." She tossed the keys back at Adam and skipped back into the store. Adam followed a few seconds later, as she was hanging up the phone.

"My brother isn't at the shop today. Took the family up east to the fishing hole for the day. Mama says she'll leave message for him when he gets back."

"Great...what exactly am I supposed to do between now and then?" Adam asked. Now he was extremely annoyed. There has to be a quicker way back on the road. The last thing he had planned was to be stuck in a tiny town for two days and have to turn around and go back home.

Shyann rounded the counter and stood right in front of him. She traced her fingers on his inner thigh and said, "You say, 'thank you, Shyann'. Then I'm sure we can find you something to do to kill time until your jeep is fixed."

"Thank you...Shyann." Adam gruffed. A bell startled him. Shyann jumped and looked behind her as another woman walked through the door. She was equally as beautiful but with blonde hair and blue eyes. Behind her followed a cute red head with deep red painted lips.

'What the hell do they put in the water around here?' Adam thought to himself. His cock was hard from the serious teasing Shyann gave him moments ago, and he tried to adjust himself so that it wasn't so noticeable.

"Hey, this is my friend Callie." Shyann announced, pointing to the blonde. She gave a little wave and a wink. "And this is Annabel." she motioned to the red head. "And girls, this is...I guess I never caught your name city boy."

"Adam. Nice to meet you all." He stood awkwardly as they stared at him and giggled to each other. Had they never seen a man before? Well clearly the way Shyann had teased and touched him, they had. But seriously. What was with these girls?

"So girls, Adam here has a broke down jeep and Josh is out at the fishing hole for the day. So we need to find something entertaining for him to do while he waits." Shyann announced. Annabel walked to the front doors and flipped the sign from 'open' to 'closed' and pulled the blinds. Keys flew through the air and Annabel caught them, locking the door. Adam felt hands on his back and he jumped a little. Callie giggled and slipped her fingers under the seam of his shirt and lifted it up his chest. Adam stepped away instinctively.

"What are you doing?" He asked, shocked.

"Why don't you just calm yourself down." Callie said. Her blue eyes wide with wonder, looking him over. Adam took a moment to look her and Annabel over. Callie's blonde hair was wavy. She looked like a beach beauty that should be carrying a surf board. Not in the middle of wheat fields with hick boys in big trucks. She was wearing khaki capris that hung loose on her curvy hips and a cropped off the shoulder t shirt. Annabel was very pin up doll looking with her deep fake red hair cut pixie like and black lined green eyes, and dark red lips. She was wearing a summer dress that stopped just below her round ass and had black skulls sprinkled over the white lace material. Each woman was gorgeous in different ways. And the way they looked him up and down turned him on.

"I want to see what a city boy's body looks like, ok?" Callie said, sweetly.

"Uh...ok." Adam was slightly confused. But let's be honest, less clothes could definitely be fun.

She lifted at his shirt again and he lifted his arms letting her pull his shirt over his head. Annabel gasped and giggled, stepping forward to touch his tattoo covered chest and upper arms. Shyann leaned against the counter, enjoying the show of her two girl friends fawning over his body.

"Girls, don't you kind of want to know what that cock looks like?" Shyann asked.

"Mmmm yes." They both agreed. Shyann pushed herself up on the counter and sat, crossing her legs and leaning back on her arms, looking very relaxed as Annabel and Callie fumbled at Adam's jeans. He slipped his shoes off and let the girls remove his jeans and boxers in one swoop down.

"Mmm that is one beautiful cock." Annabel said. Rubbing her hand softly over his rock hard cock.

"Oh I agree." Callie cooed, cupping his balls with one hand and touching the tip with the other.

"Shyann, what do you think?" the girls asked.

"Well let's see what the others think before I decide." she said. She jumped down off the counter and pulled out a chair, placing it in the middle of the gas station right behind Adam. "Sit." she ordered. He obliged. Then she disappeared behind the counter as the other two girls walked around him, touching every inch of his body and talking about his cock as if he weren't sitting right there.

"Oh my gosh, Anna...it's so big."

"I know Callie, it would feel so good widening my little pussy. Could you imagine how hard I would cum."

"Yes! I have been imagining it since we first saw it."

Adam moaned, his head spinning. Was he dreaming or was this really happening? And where did Shyann go?

As if she heard his question she popped out the door behind the counter and following behind her were four more girls. They walked over to Callie and Annabel and joined in walking around him. Bending down to grasp his hard cock and look it over. Feel it between their fingers. Cup his balls and wonder out loud how much cum was inside them. Two women got on their knees, one on his right side, and the other on his left, and traced their fingers over his tattoos.

"Well, Shyann?" Annabel asked.

"Ok, ok." she said. Walking over she bent down between his knees and rubbed her face on his cock. He jerked and moaned.

"Well his skin is so soft. But he is warm and rock hard, girls. The size is perfect." she said, wrapping her hand around his hardness.

"But..."

"But what?" Adam asked, speaking for the first time, and startled a bit at his own voice.

"I wonder what it looks like in the sun light." she mused. Grabbing his hand she guided him to the doors and flipped the lock. All of the girls followed.

"We can't go out there!! I'm completely naked! What the hell are you trying to do here?" Adam asked.

"Calm down, you're such a worrier. All the men are gone for the day, working. Just trust us."

Everything inside of Adam knew this was so wrong. To parade around completely naked with a group of women...but it was too exciting. He couldn't pass up the chance to do something he had dreamed about most of his adult life. Worse case ...he ends up in jail for a few days. The warm air felt alien on his completely naked body. The girls took turns holding his cock like a walking chain down the dirt paths they called roads. Every few houses, a woman would be standing outside hanging out the wash or weeding her garden and she would stand and admire him as they walked down the streets. They ended up in a park a few blocks from the gas station.

"Ok perfect. Sit him over there." Shyann told the others. "This is the best sun light in the whole town...yes. Oh yes. That is a perfect cock. The perfect angle right here." She flicked at where it curved a bit. "Perfect color. I could just eat it up." Her eyes darkened as she fell to her knees and downed his cock into her wet warm throat. Adam moaned hard and stiffened. He honestly thought they were going to tease him and then allow him to get dressed and be on his way. But this was even better.

"Don't be greedy, Shyann." Callie pouted. "I want a turn too." She got to her knees next to Shyann as did the rest of the women, making a circle around him and took turns sucking and flicking his hard dick with their tongues. Two women were kissing his chest and ears, and sucking on his bottom lips. Annabel pulled up her dress and placed her silk panty covered pussy right on his cock and started to wiggle slowly over him. Shyann stood on the bench above him so her pussy was over his face, and rubbed over her sailor shorts. He could smell her juices, and wanted so badly to taste her. But she wouldn't bend down enough for him to taste.

Callie licked his balls and pulled them gently as Annabel continued to rub her silk pussy over his hard cock. He guided her hips over him to the perfect rhythm while the rest of the women took turns tonguing his shaft and flicking Annabel's pussy with their tongues causing her to shake and orgasm all over him. She fell back against his chest and he could feel her juice seep out of her panties and onto his cock. He was throbbing so hard, heart pounding, breathing accelerated, that he thought he would blow with just the breeze touching his cock. Annabel lifted herself off of Adam and composed herself as Shyann screamed and came hard from rubbing her pussy over his face. Her fingers were wet with her own cum, and she rubbed Adam's bottom lips with her fingers, wiping her cum off.

He took her fingers into his mouth, looking into her deep brown eyes, and sucked every last drop of her tangy juice off her own fingers. With women's hands pinching and tickling his inner thigh and Callie now deep throating his cock, he knew it was just a matter of seconds before he lost it. Pulling Shyann into his lap, he grabbed hard at her full breasts and pinched her nipples through her shirt, kissing her hard. He growled loudly and bit down on Shyann's lip as he came violently. He slipped two fingers deep into Shyann's pussy under her shorts as he came, his body twitching and animal like sounds escaping his mouth. He thrust his fingers inside her for a few seconds until she too was cumming on his lap. Screaming, and grabbing his hair.

Most of the girls got up and started to walk hand in hand in another direction. Callie, Annabel, and Shyann stayed and waited for Adam to be ready to walk. Then together they went back to the gas station. He redressed himself barely in time for Annabel to unlock to doors and put up the 'open' sign again.

"So nice to meet you Adam." Annabel said, and standing on her tippy toes, gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Oh yes, very nice to meet you." Said Callie, following behind Annabel, but offering a slow soft kiss on his bottom lip.

"Very nice to meet you both as well." Adam said breathlessly. The two girls went out the same door they had appeared from and with that were gone. All that was left in the store was Adam and Shyann.

"So should we try to contact your brother?" Adam asked.

"No, but we should go try a few more times to see if we can get that jeep to start. She went outside with his keys and jumped up into the drivers seat. Slipping the keys in, she turned once and it started as if nothing had happened.

"Well would you look at that. Just needed a woman's touch." Shyann said with a wink. Adam was confused but didn't care if they had tampered with his jeep. He couldn't even feel annoyed. He had just had the most amazing afternoon of his life. Wrapping one arm around Shyann he pulled her close and kissed her hair, breathing in her floral scent one last time.

"It was especially nice to meet you, Shyann."

"Well you know where we are. If you are ever back through just stop on in. Maybe next time you'll get a flat tire that has to be ordered in from the city." She giggled at herself.

Adam drove out of the parking lot, and down the highway, watching Shyann in the rearview mirror standing there, with her arms crossed, watching him drive away, as he was already planning the next time he will drive through Serenity.