Serious Quickie Mishap in Las Vegas

Story Info
Jeni first discovers she likes submissive sex & I a cuckold.
2.8k words
4.01
45.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RedHat425
RedHat425
22 Followers

Jeni & I met while I was still in my residency program. She was from Japan on a 3 month research grant at the university I attended.

We had been married for 7 years when the below account occurred. At that time we were yet to have any children. Jeni at that time was 31 year old, had medium length dark hair on her head &, due to her Asian descent, very little hair in her pubic region. This, along with her slender figure & B-cup sized breasts often made me feel that I was married to a young teenager. She & I, both being trim, looked well together. In public Jeni presented as a proper & good wife to our family & friends. In bed, she made every effort to be a "good wife" in a very different way to me. That said, I must admit that over the previous few years we had to rely on erotic films downloaded from the internet in our bedroom to become excited sexually. Jeni had been named 'Jin' as a child, which means 'tenderness' in Japanese.

I decided to take a continuing education course in Las Vegas, not so much for the course but to get a nice vacation for Jeni & myself that we could write off. After the hours of lectures on the third day of the course, I noticed on the hotel bulletin board where the course was being held that, starting the following day, the Cirque du Soleil show, Zumanity, would start its new season show there the following evening. For those who have never seen Zumanity, it is Cirque du Soleil's sexy show.

We'd seen one of their shows a couple years before & it was a real turn on so, when I mentioned it to Jeni, she was enthused to go and, the next day while I was sitting in class, Jeni bought us tickets.

My class was over by 5 &, since the show didn't start until 8, I had time go up to our hotel & wash up. When I opened the room door, Jeni met me at stark naked, wrapping me in her arms even as the door was still open. She directed my hand down to her pubic area where I found that she'd shaved her mound smooth. I wanted to lay her then & there but she put me off, saying that it'd be better after the show. She did agree to go without a bra or panties.

During dinner prior to the show, knowing that she was naked under her light dress, I had a semi-hard-on which she teased me once, touching it through my slacks under the table.

The show was again set up with small cocktail tables around a well-lit center stage. It was different from the one we'd seen before but just at good and just as titillating. In the semi-dark room we could see other couples with their hands under their little table, most likely touching each other as we were. Jeni sat there with her dress pulled up enough that I could all of her legs, almost to her pussy. She is such a tease.

As the show ended & the actors took their bows, people started filing out. Jeni got up to leave but I held her back saying that I wanted us to be the last to leave. The other couples started down the stairway or stood in a que in front of the elevator, but I took Jeni's hand leading her to the stairway going up. Ducking under the thick velvet rope cordoning off the stairway, we snuck away, my explaining that I couldn't wait to walk the 6 blocks back to our hotel.

I knew that one floor up was the conference room where I'd spent the past four days in class & felt that, if we were lucky enough to find it unlocked, we could have a quickie.

Sure enough the room was unlocked. We entered it, turned on the lights & found it had been cleaned & set up with syllabuses, pens, water glasses, etc., ready for the next day's lecture. Pushing her against the wall, Jeni started giggling as I pulled her dress over her head, leaving her naked except for her high heels. She was undoing my slacks as I unbuttoned my shirt, making me totally naked & very hard within seconds.

I led her to a short overstuffed settee along the back wall where she laid down, drawing her knees to her chest and spreading them, acting the slut & offering me her wet cunt.

Just as I was entering her, we heard the doors open & looking up, saw two male hotel security guards, one white, one black, entered talking loudly, saying "You'd think that they'd understand that every hotel in Las Vegas is monitored with security cameras. My hard-on lost all rigidity in that second, it slipping out of Jeni's very wet pussy. I stood up but Jeni was so stunned that she lay there, knees up & spread & fully exposed to their eyes. She recovered & quickly stood beside me, trying to cover her naked self as best she could, one hand over her pussy & the other over her breasts.

One guard told us to just stay there, adding that there wasn't much they'd not already seen on the closed circuit cameras. The other guard picked up my slacks, pulled out my wallet, saying, "Just who do we have here. He quickly found my ID card, turning to me saying, "You're a doctor. I bet you are in town to take this course as well as to screw this woman in a public place. She your wife or one of our professional girls that you rented?"

"She's my wife so it's legal."

"Not in a public place like this it is."

The other guard while smiling & not taking his eyes off us, spoke up asking, "Gee, what would happen to your career if you were arrested for committing a sexual act in a public facility? Maybe not so good for you, eh?"

"I responded, "No, probably not so good".

The other guard chimed in with, "And that pretty little wife of yours, do you think that her being arrested for acting like a slut in public might be a bit embarrassing back home?"

Jeni could only look down, too embarrassed & shaken to answer at that thought.

"Well, maybe we could work something out. Aside from the cameras, it's only the four of us who know what you two were doing up here." Looking at his partner he asked, "Steve, what arrangement could we make with this nice, young couple to not call the local police vice squad?"

"The slut could do us like she was about to do the Doc."

"That's a good idea but we'd have to get her permission. We'd not want her coming back on us saying that we forced ourselves on her lovely body. What say Mrs., would you rather that the two of you be arrested & booked or you let us fuck you?"

Barely audibly, Jeni said, "Please not to arrest us."

Holding up his cell phone, he said, I need it on tape. Speak up Chink slut, do you want us to fuck you?'

A little louder, Jeni said, "Yes."

"That's not good enough slut, you got to say that you want us to fuck you"

"Louder yet, Jeni said, "Please. I wish for to you fuck me."

By her response, I could tell how nervous Jeni was as her usual now-fluent English had reverted to the pigeon-English that she had when we first met. I know that her change in speech is usual for her when she is very anxious (or overly-excited).

"That's good. And you Doc, what do you say?" pointing the cellphone at me.

Seeing no other option, I said, "I want you to fuck my wife".

"Well then, we're all agreed. Good because I got a mighty hard-on watching you two in the video room." Handing his cellphone to his buddy, he said, Steve, continue filming this. I might refer to it later when my Mrs. is not in the mood & I have to do myself. He then took off his pants and his black hard-on was indeed mighty.

Steve told me to sit, still naked & limp in the chair alongside, telling me to "Enjoy the show of your slut wife getting it from real men." I did as I was told.

The black guard told her to assume the position against the wall, like you see on TV shows. She did as he told her, with her palms against the wall.

"Spread your legs bitch, I've got to check you for contraband." She did as he said & quickly I saw him feeling her up, his hand going between her legs from behind, his finger pushing up into her pussy. "She's one wet bitch." Then turning to me, "I think that this is exciting her. " Seeing me sitting naked on the chair, "Whoo Doc, this is exciting you too. Look at your little white prick getting all hard-like. Maybe I should start calling you 'Cuck' instead".

I looked down & saw that my dick was stiff and that a small drop of pre-cum was at the opening of my now very purple, engorged penis head.

He then moved Jeni so that she was in front of the settee. "Bend over slut so I can get at the sweet pussy." Jeni did so, leaning on her outstretched palms on the arms of the settee, her legs still spread, her shaved pussy fully exposed. Maybe it was just the position or the fact that she shaved her pussy, but her labia were more enlarged than I'd ever seen them. Now that she felt safe in not being arrested & humiliated in front of our friends back home, she had relaxed & was obviously very excited sexually.

He entered her. His black hard-on wasn't much bigger than my white one but, against her white pussy lips, it was a wonder to see. I couldn't take my eyes off his penis going in & out of my wife, it immediately wet with her fluids. He came quickly, shooting his cum into her. As he pulled out, her told Jeni to stay standing like that, then to Steve her said, "Get a good shot of my cum dripping out of her fuck hole."

It was indeed dripping out of her now gapping, just fucked pussy.

"Wait man. It's going to drip on the carpet. Can't have that! Hey Doc, get yourself over here & clean her up."

I did as he said, kneeling between my wife's spread legs, licking his cum from between her labia. I must have touched her clitoris or, maybe she was just so excited, that she came, still bent over, her pussy at my lips. More of the guard's cum pushed out from her pussy.

"You'd better lick that all up Doc. Can't leave any evidence on the carpet."

I did as he said, my hard-on large & pointing upward.

"Now, what about me? I need cleaning up Doc."

Turing my head I saw his penis in front of my face.

"It's not so big now, I bet you can get the whole of it in your mouth. Open."

I opened my mouth & he pushed his semi-hard penis into it. I had never sucked off a man. It started growing quickly again once in my mouth &, holding the back of my head, he started with fucking motions.

He came quickly, shooting some cum into my mouth, telling me to swallow it. I oddly thought at that time who could a man cum twice in so short a time period.

The other guard, Steve, then handed the cellphone to the black guard as he took off his pants.

"I want her on her back with her legs spread like a good slut."

Jeni stood, turned & lay on the settee, bringing her knees up, spreading her legs, opening her just-fucked pussy. I was instructed to go back & sit on my chair, my penis stiff & taking all my effort to not shoot my own load.

"You like this slut?"

Jeni quietly nodded, indicating that she did.

"Out loud Chink slut, we have to have this on tape."

She said louder, "I like fucked by you two."

"What about you Doc? It's obvious by your boner that you're turn on seeing us fuck your slut wife. Tell me it is so."

"Yes, it is exciting to see you fuck my slut wife. She's not a Chink. She's Japanese."

"Ok, we'll be politically correct & just call her 'slut', OK?"

With that, Steve lowered himself over Jeni then, just before entering her, he turned to me, "Hey Doc, since you like this, you get the honors of putting my dick into slut's pussy. Get over here. I can't wait long."

I stood, my hard-on standing out like a pole, took his penis in my fingers & directed it's engorged purple head into Jeni's pussy.

As the other guard repositioned himself so that he could get a better video of not only the action at Jeni's behind, but also of me standing there watching with my penis stiff & erect.

Steve came in her, pulled out & I was again instructed to kneel between her spread legs & lick her clean.

I had barely started when Jeni came again, pushing more of Steve's cum out.

"Man, she does like to be fucked. Doc, you'd better stick that stiffy into your wife so you don't cum on the carpet. Wouldn't want to have to make you lick up the carpet."

I quickly got up & between her legs, entering her cum-filled cunt, feeling their cum push out around my penis and onto my pubic area as I fucked her. They continued taking a video the whole time.

Jeni & I were exhausted as we got on our feet & were allowed to get dressed.

I then turned to them saying, "So you won't report this to the police as we agreed right."

"We made a promise that we won't & we'll stand by it. We wouldn't want to fuck you two over. Well at least not any more than we have already."

"What about the in-house closed circuit camera film? Can we have it?"

"No, aside from it being hotel property & it wasn't part of our agreement. I'll bet that you don't want that film to somehow get on some public media though. Are you willing to make another agreement with us to get the film?"

I looked over to Jeni. Knowing that we were still at their mercy, we nodded our willingness to do so.

"I got your cellphone with not only your phone number but those of your contacts. I'll just keep this with me tonight. I see that you're staying in room 437 of the Wyndham Grand. We're working a 24 shift. You & your slut Mrs. be at that room tomorrow at 6 PM when we get off work. I'll give you the hotel tape & you two do whatever we say. Deal?"

"Yes, but what about returning my cell then as well?"

"That seems like a negotiating point for another agreement, maybe for a visit the day after tomorrow. Steve & I might be tired of fucking your wife by then but we have friends who'd like to get in on this. I mean fucking on your slut.

We indeed did spend much of the next two days with them & their friends in our hotel room. Maybe I'll write about the adventures of the following days at a later time.

The black guard (I hate to refer to him that way but he never, in the three days, ever told me his name) was good to his word, giving us the hotel tape & returning my phone, promising that he didn't download my contacts before doing so.

Back home in Colorado, while making love (in private), Jeni & I often retell each other the numerous ways we were forced to have sex during those three days. However, that episode made us both discover that she likes to be forcibly fucked & that I like watching other men fuck her. This turned out to be a dramatic change in our sexual lives from that point on.

This story is true for the most part, although I have to admit that I did embellish on it a bit. That was our first such adventure & was some years ago. I am now 43. We've experimented quite a bit since then and have many experiences to write about, a rather recent one I've already submitted to Literotica (see "Jeni, A Couple's Slut Wife Adventure"). As I gain seniority & am able to cut down on my hours at the hospital, I hope to document & submit more of them. (Odd that I have used the word, "submit" twice in this paragraph as that is the direction both Jeni & I have changed in these past years).

RedHat425
RedHat425
22 Followers