Seriously? Ch. 02

Story Info
Let's do this!
882 words
4.2
7k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
100pens
100pens
9 Followers

As I sat listening to the teacher my heart felt torn. Not because I had to marry my arch enemy, but what was the problem? What was wrong? Was something wrong with.... Me?

Finally, my teacher called out to me. "Christine!" I woke up from my questions as I charmed him, he then began to go into stutter mode, "W- What i- i- is the answer to the qu- qu- qu- ques- question on the board?" I had Asian in me so I was good at math and science. Taking a deep breathe I proudly answered the algebra question, "Since we must multiply 6 and 7 together in order to get our correct answer, but dividing it by 3 would-" I was then interrupted by Jennifer.

She continued on when the teacher finally said, "Correct, Jennifer." He cleared his throat as I felt my eyes change into my supernatural side. I shook my head and started taking notes.

Going here and there the bell finally rang for lunch.

I waited outside the door and saw my best friend, Alexis. She was pretty with shoulder length auburn hair and snapping green eyes. Alexis was a witch so I could share my secrets with her. I told her everything including the phone call episode. She was about to exclaim something, but I sniffed Garret. We growled at each other, but a girl spoke up, "I think I hear a dog growling, is it just me?"

We shoved our growls back in when my mom called. I picked up the phone and asked, "Yes, Mom?"

She replied in depressed tone, "Well.... Sweety, when you come home, you will need to go to the palace...."

I stood up and replied in fury, "What?!" I fainted.

***

I woke up in the nurses office drowsy and blinked a few times before seeing Ms. Perkingson properly, the school nurse.

I sat up and shook my head, Alexis came rushing towards and bear hugged me. I was suffocating and my arms flailing before she let go and started yelling, "Chrissy! Do that again and I'll.... I'll.... What I'll do doesn't matter, just don't do that again! I was about to call 911 for an ambulance!" *Chrissy is my nickname.

Trying to suffocate me again I said, "I'm okay! I'm good! No bear hug needed that could kill me."

She frowned crossing her arms saying, "Hey, you fainted! What else am I supposed to do other than worry?" I glared at her and flatly replied, "Thanks."

As I pushed myself off the bed, I turned my head to do the door and saw Garret with his back on the door frame looking at me. I asked him in a interrogating-like-tone, "What are you dong here?" He growled back angrily, "Considering that I was the one that carried you here, I don't know what I'm doing here."

I stumbled back in shock, and retorted, "Why would you bring me here?" He rolled his eyes with a cheeky smile, "I don't know, honey." Emphasizing the word, "honey," I literally just wanted to punch him in the face.

I looked at him as he calmly walked out with even the school nurse dreamily looking at him.

I looked her over with disgust as I followed with Alexis by my side. I was walking as I saw Jennifer and her gang of boys and girls strut towards us.

Jennifer had eyes glowing from the intense hate she had for me (Harsh, but gets the job done) as she walked up to me and said, "Chrissy! Oh, I feel so terribly bad that you fainted." With extreme sarcasm as we exchanged our smiles of enemies as she continued with authority in her tone, "I'm no match for you when it comes to Garret. You fainted for him, no? You already know that we are an item, don't you? You aren't that stupid to not know, right? Maybe you are, I don't know. Looking at you faint over him, probably."

She chuckled, but stopped and went on with a sinister smile creeping up her toad face, "Yes, you do. Don't be girly and try to catch his attention, you'll be sorry. You know exactly what I can do, and you won't be able to do anything. I'm not what you think, wait, you aren't either. Wearing a cute, fake smile on that ugly face of yours while your nothing, but a..... What do I say? I wouldn't be too vulgar, I at least have manners towards something like you. Well, you get the idea. Stay away or the consequences." Snapping her fingers the most buff boys at the high school in the wrestling team walked to her side with arms folded.

I replied to her threat coolly, "Yes, you aren't what I think you are. I never knew that someone who acted so sophisticated act like this. Oh dear, it looks like someone's jealous of who's getting Garret's attention, yes? Don't worry, darling, I have no intention of stealing him away from you. I don't even like him, why not confront him yourself to ask why? Wait, did you know that we are quite alike? We aren't what other people think, yes?"

Pushing past her that was only the beginning of a girl on girl fight.

100pens
100pens
9 Followers