Serita

Story Info
A slut wife helps with the work of the Lord.
5.5k words
3.76
32.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Serita ran her tongue around the end of Tito's cock and licked away the last drops of piss dribbling from the slit. She loved the sweet and pungent taste of it and sighed softly as she savored the tangy fluid. The feeling she got as his massive cock pulsed and spurt inside her mouth like a fire hose almost made her cum. Though sometimes, when she thought about what she had become, it scared her. What kind of woman wanted a man to piss down her throat...use her as his toilet?

The answer was obvious, but she couldn't remember when she'd become that kind of woman, when the things she once thought were sick and dirty became the very things she craved. But there was no doubt now. She was a tramp, a filthy slut, a fucking whore...you name it. But she loved every nasty moment of her new life. She teased his piss-hole then slowly licked along the thick ridge of skin gathered around the crown of his uncircumcised cock. She laughed silently...his cock was amazing. It seemed it never got completely soft.

.........................

She had come to him early in the morning...very, very needy. Thursday was usually a slow day for his business and he would be hanging out all day. The moment her husband had gone, she was out the door, a little Batu in her belly, naked under her dress and her pussy tingling with anticipation. She was on her way to get fucked and as the minutes ticked away, the sense of euphoria grew. She hailed a cab and slipped into the back seat, smiling as the driver took notice that her dress had almost hiked up to her pussy as she slid across the seat. Fuck it, let him look, she thought. She leaned back into the seat and closed her eyes, enjoying the gentle rocking of the cab as it weaved it's way through the busy streets.

She liked it when men looked at her...it made her feel good...desired. It hadn't always been that way. Just few months ago, her dress would have been down to her ankles, her knees welded shut and her pussy protected by hardly-sheer granny panties. No man but her husband had ever seen her pussy. She laughed silently and opened her eyes just enough to watch his face in the mirror. He was having a hard time keeping his eyes on the road and constantly glancing down at those silky legs of hers that seemed to go on forever. She just had to, she thought. Her knees "accidentally" parted.

The driver nearly choked as she gave him a clear and unobstructed view of her pussy. She knew it looked good. She had shaved it that morning, just for Tito. Tito loved it smooth and silky. And, it was all puffy and swollen. She had played with it in front of the mirror as she was getting dressed. She had to start being more careful...her husband almost caught her and that would have been a major problem. Two things were certain...the two crescents of dark, puffy flesh that framed the glistening slit and the pink inner lips peeking out between them said one thing...come fuck me. She had developed an unquenchable need for cock and her pussy was constantly moist and ready. She studied the driver carefully and could almost hear his cock filling with blood. The itch in her pussy grew as she imagined it pushing into her belly...pumping wildly in and out until it filled her cunt with a huge load of fuck juice.

She watched his eyes travel upward to take in the view of her freely swaying tits. Her big, chocolate nipples had tightened and had almost poked through the thin fabric of her otherwise modest dress. Nothing could really look modest on her body. Her tits were enormous, and without restraint, the huge mounds of flesh quivered and bounced with every bump in the road. Leaving the top three buttons of its bodice undone didn't hurt...there was a lot of creamy, caramel colored flesh for him to enjoy.

She was thankful no one had seen her leave the house. The gossip queens in the neighborhood would have somehow informed her husband about her scandalous clothing before she even got back. Of course she had packed her purse with a slip and some underwear...for the trip home. Horny, yes...stupid, no. She was glad when the cab finally came to a stop in front of Tito's apartment. If the ride had taken any longer, she might have crawled over the seat and sucked him dry.

She slipped the key into the lock and let herself into Tito's apartment. The living room was empty and she immediately headed back to his room. He was asleep on top of the covers of his disheveled bed, naked, his incredible cock poking up at the ceiling, the only movement of his body was the rising and falling of his chest save for the subtle dancing of his cock as it moved slightly to the beat of his heart. She smiled, unable to take her eyes away from the mammoth shaft of gnarled, ebony flesh that stood out from his loins. She peeled her dress off and laid it carefully over the chair then slipped her sandals from her graceful feet and padded across the floor to the edge of the bed.

She bent over and flicked her tongue over the bulbous head that capped his beautiful cock. His skin was sticky and smelled of ass and pussy. She wondered briefly whom he had fucked the night before. The thought excited her as she took his cock deeper into her mouth. She'd watched him fuck other women before...had cleaned their cum filled cunts and asses when he was through. She remembered the first time a woman sucked her cunt...Tito was fucking her ass as the bitch tongued her pussy through more orgasms than she could count.

His body stirred and he slowly began to wake up as her head began to move faster, her hungry mouth gobbling more and more of his fat cock into her mouth. She wished that she had been the lucky bitch Tito had fucked last night. Serita had to settle for her husband's futile attempts at sex. She had to bite her tongue to keep from begging him to eat her her pussy...something he felt was disgusting and would never, ever consider doing. Fortunately, he didn't hear her whimpering in the bathroom as she brought herself off with her fingers. Suddenly, Tito grabbed her hair and pulled her head down hard over his cock.

"You'd better be thirsty," he warned. She sealed her lips tightly around his meat the second he began to piss down her throat. He had a lot this morning and she struggled to contain every drop in her mouth. That was important. For one thing, she had turned into a freak...and loved the heat that filled her belly as she drank the briny fluid. Secondly, she hated fucking on a wet bed.

.........................

His cock started to soften for a moment, but it didn't take long for her hungry mouth to have him hard and ready to fuck. She licked downward, her tongue tracing a wet path along the thick vein that led to his balls. She licked away the dried cum on the inside of his thigh then sucked each nut into her mouth, slathering the leathery sacks and rolling each nut around in her mouth before gently letting them loose. Tito just lay there, groaning softly, occasionally humping his hips upward as his twitching cock looked for something to fuck. She slid her hands under his legs and pushed them back towards his chest, taking a long, wet lick up the crack of his hairy ass.

"Fuck," he growled. "You're in a mood, you horny bitch." He was right...she WAS in a mood. She spread his thighs wide and gripped his cock, slapping it crisply against her face.

"Want me to stop?" she said with a laugh. "Or didn't you get enough from your little slut last night?" He didn't say a word but shrugged, honestly answering her question. "Didn't t think so...your dick's hard as a rock." She laughed softly. "I know she didn't do a good job cleaning your dirty cock after you fucked her ass, Baby...your dick is nasty," she teased. She knew it was the crank talking and briefly wondered if she had been using it a little too much. Fuck no, she thought. All those fucking years of saying the right thing...fucking once a week...on her back with that little cock pumping away for three minutes. That shit made her say what she really wanted...more important, get what she really wanted. Tito mumbled a few indistinguishable but aggravated sounding words. He was more concerned with enjoying his whore's mouth than the house-cleaning skills of his previous partner.

She slapped his cock against her tongue then sucked the head in, pumping it slowly until she could taste his pre-cum. Her tiny hand could barely get around it...thank god her fuck holes were big enough to take every inch. She stroked it a few more times then dipped her head and licked the sweet, silky spot between his balls and his asshole. He groaned the second she pushed her tongue into his shitter. She made sure it was nice and wet before easing her middle finger deep into the tight crinkly ring. She pumped it a few times before she shoved another finger inside.

"Fuck," he screamed gasping for breath. "Damn that feels good, woman." He gasped again as she slid another along side the first two. "God damn, bitch," he shouted when she began to twist them inside his ass like a corkscrew. "That's so fucking good, baby." Suddenly she stopped and pulled her sticky fingers out of his ass and slowly licked them.

"Emmmmmmmm, good, Baby. What you been eaten?" Tito couldn't help but laugh.

"God damn...you're a nasty cunt, woman," She smiled as she drew the tips of all her fingers together and placed them against his ass-hole. She spit into the crack of his ass above her fingers and watched the glob of saliva drip down until it reached the right spot.

"Want more?" she asked, grinning...knowing what his answer would be...and shoved her hand completely into his ass.

"Mother-fucker," he hissed "Don't stop, Baby...finish me off."

Tito was, without a doubt, the kinkiest mother-fucker she had ever known...damned near as kinky as she had become. They were a match made in hell. How many men liked having their assholes fisted...how many women loved doing it. There was absolutely nothing he wouldn't do, at least once, with a woman, a man or as she had witnessed, a dog. She laughed silently as she briefly reminisced about her first threesome with another species. It was fucking hot.

Tito's loud grunting quickly refocused her attention on the matters at hand. She began to pump her hand in and out of his ass slowly, twisting it,back and forth. His ass-hole was stretched around her wrist like a rubber band. It had to hurt, but you could tell he loved it. She watched his cock swell more than she thought humanly possible. The skin that sheathed his cock was like the casing on a sausage...ready to pop from all the heat and juices building up inside. He was getting close and she wanted to make sure she got every drop in her mouth.

As her lips closed around his throbbing cock, it felt like she was sucking on a stone. He was already dribbling cum from the tip and she flicked every drop away and eagerly stored it in her belly. His eyes were closed and his hips began to move in harmony with the rhythm of her hand. He wasn't going to last long...especially now that she found that little gland of his and began to rub it with her fingers. But, it was sooner than she expected. How the fuck could he be so god damn horny, she thought. Suddenly, his body tensed up and he began to groan. The first shot splashed against the back of her mouth.

"God damn...suck it woman...suck that dick. Mother-fucker." He screamed. Serita sucked. Serita stroked his prostrate. Serita fisted his ass. And, Serita damned near drowned from all the cum that poured out of his balls. She swallowed as fast as she could, gulping it down, gasping for breath as he pumped rope after rope of hot sticky cum down her throat. When he finally calmed down, she pulled back her head and slowly eased her hand out of his ass. She sat back on her thighs grinned as he tried to get his brain back in his head.

"Mother-fucker. You're good, woman. Shit. You turned my nuts inside out." She laughed, a sense of pride showing on her face, knowing how well she had worked him over. Hell, his dick was even soft. She couldn't suppress the giggle over his comment.

"You say the nicest things, Baby," She looked at her soiled hand then looked back at him. "Share?" she grinned.

"Fuck you, bitch," he said with a laugh. She growled but slowly attended to her dirty hand, licking it carefully until every trace of his ass juices were gone. As soon as she finished, she hopped up and straddled his waist, leaning forward until her lips were a breath away from his.

"God damn, woman. You're nasty...your breath smells like shit." But that didn't stop him from pulling her face to his and kissing her deeply, pushing his tongue into her mouth...swirling it around...tasting the curious mixture of juices in her mouth. He growled softly and his hands began to touch her body roughly. This scene wasn't over, she thought. But he couldn't be ready this soon...could he?

"Get your cunt up here, woman." She hurriedly scooted up and sat on his chest, her knees on either side of his head. He looked up at her and smiled, shaking his head in amazement. "You are one fucking, hot bitch. Why don't you live here with me?" She looked down and smiled weakly...he knew why, there was no need to answer. "We could fuck all the time. I could eat this sweet pussy every day." She whimpered when he pulled her forward and gave her pussy a long, deep lick from the bottom to the top. He ground his mouth against her cunt for a moment then lifted her up and pulled her over his face. She nearly came when he shoved his tongue into her asshole. She was trembling when he pushed her back onto his chest.

"I don't know what I like best...eating your ass or fucking it." He grinned and reached up and squeezed her huge tits, twisting the fleshy globes then roughly pinching her taut nipples. She almost begged him to fuck her. God, her pussy was leaking all over his chest...she needed cock. "You got some titties, bitch," he growled, slapping each cocoa colored mound, batting them about, making them sway and quiver. "Who owns these titties, woman?" She whimpered as he mauled them roughly...just the way she loved it.

"You do, Baby." She closed her eyes as his huge hand slid up her chest and squeezed her throat, cutting the air off until he released his powerful grip. Her whole body was on fire, quivering with anticipation...her mind slipping into that state where she hungered to be. She began to rock her hips back and forth, grinding her pussy against his chest, smearing the pool of her pussy juice into his muscular chest.

"You my whore, woman?" he asked, laughing softly...knowing full well what he was doing to her...relishing in his control...teasing her until she was crazy...ready for anything he wanted.

"Uh huh," she hissed, swallowing hard to keep from begging...she was in heat. She was panting and her flesh tingled...she needed it now. "Quit teasing me, baby...please." He squeezed her throat harder and slapped her face lightly, back and forth. He stopped, then roughly shoved her back down his body. She sat there, his thick cock nestled up against her pussy like a hotdog in a bun. She rocked back and forth, trying to ease it into her cunt, whimpering, biting her lip nervously, begging him with her eyes.

"Well put the fucking thing in, bitch...that's what you want, ain't it?" She raised up onto her knees and guided his cock to the entrance of her eager cunt. When she felt the swollen nob slide between her puffy lips she slowly lowered her hips. She closed her eyes and groaned as his huge cock pushed up into her pussy. God damn, she loved his cock...she would do anything to keep his cock. "God damn," she gasped. "You're so fucking big," He slapped her tits roughly.

"Next time marry a man with a dick and you won't be so fucking horny all the time." He laughed and lifted his hips up, driving his cock in ball deep. It surprised her sometimes that he could even get that meat into her at all...her pussy was that small. But it always stretched around him like a glove...a perfect fit every time. She ground her hips down to meet his upward stroke...damn that felt good...so deep. Her hands pressed against his chest...her nails digging in deeply...he loved the pain. She loved the feel of his skin in her hands, how beautifully it defined his powerful body...its coppery color...the scent of it rich with fresh sweat. She groaned each time he thrust his man meat inside her hungry cunt. It always hurt a little at first. But slowly the stinging stopped and nothing but pure pleasure fanned out away from her pussy.

"Fuck it, Tito...fuck it, Baby" she gasped as he pounded her hard and deep. "That's it...fuck...that's it. Am I your bitch, Baby? Oh fuck. That's it, stir my pussy...oh fuck." Tito rolled his hips into her, churning her insides with his massive cock, stirring the syrupy center of her body. "Tell me, damn it. Am I your bitch.?"

"Yeah...you're my bitch," he growled. "And... my piss drinking whore. And you love it." He reached up and slapped her huge tits, then grabbed them roughly, pulling her thick nipples, twisting and pinching them until she groaned in pain. She loved it...every fucking thing he wanted her to be. He started to fuck her faster, every stroke harder than the last, pounding up into her body with a vengeance. She was getting close to cumming when she felt a brisk slap across her cheeks.

"Hey Bro. You got room for one more?" They both looked up at Chano. He had managed to sneak into the room without making a sound. Serita smiled and reached to take his cock in her hand. She already knew the answer. Tito wouldn't deny his brother anything he asked of him. Chano stood beside them and put his knee on the bed, moving his cock towards her mouth. It was already hard and throbbing and her mouth was open and ready to suck it in.

"She got another hole I ain't even fucked it yet, so your little dick won't flop around inside." Serita giggled softly when Chano laughingly gave his brother the finger. Chano's cock was at least as long as Tito's meat but maybe just a tiny bit thinner. They both felt good in her shit. But Tito ragged his brother anyways, as brothers do. Tito laughed and gripped her ass cheeks, pulling them wide open. "Come on, Bro. Rip my whore open."

"Your whore? How about I fuck your ass, Bro? I'll show you what a real dick is." he laughed as Serita licked the tip of his cock and spit on on the head. She licked it gently, making sure it was nice and wet...slippery enough to let him slide easily into her asshole. She pulled her face away and looked up, giving Chano a wink and a broad grin. "You ready for a real man, bitch?"

"You calling someone over?" she said laughing.

"You fucking cunt," he shouted, laughing as he looked down at Tito's grinning face. "Where the fuck did you find this cold bitch." Serita's tentative smile spread quickly...she even managed to wink at Chano, who hurriedly stripped and moved behind her upturned ass.

Tito laughed, enjoying their banter and reached over to dip his finger into some powder laying on the night stand. She watched him as he snorted then rubbed his nose roughly. "I'd love some," she growled, pouting when he didn't offer her any. He laughed at her and dipped his finger again.

"You sure, bitch? You're already cranked," he growled through a wicked laugh. "Think you're going to need some?" She grinned and snorted the powder off his finger then licked it clean.

"I want to get nasty...well, nastier," she said with a laugh.

"Bro...you want some?"

"Uh huh, been dropping that shit all over town today...people too fucking cheap to share with a brother and show you how much they like us niggers." Chano pinched a little between his fingers and sprinkled it right at the top of Serita's ass crack. She giggled when Chano leaned forward and snorted it right off her ass then raised his right hand and slapped her cheek hard. The sound echoed through the room. She shrieked then laughed wildly, shaking her ass lewdly for his pleasure.

12