Serlene and Zane

Story Info
Wealthy widow is seduced by a black detective.
5.8k words
4.5
33.2k
30

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mitchawa
mitchawa
245 Followers

Chapter one

Zane Investigative Agency

Zane was pounding his big black cock into the pussy of the wife of the CEO of the Georgia Power Company when his phone rang.

"Damn, I have to take this. It's on an exclusive line." He kissed the pretty but plump female with overly large breasts and picked up the phone.

"Samantha here, you have a call from one Mrs. Serlene Van Heusen."

"Who is she?" He asked, irritated.

"She's the widow of Charles Van Heusen, who died in a mysterious automobile accident, and you mentioned that his wife looked like a GPOA." (i.e., good piece-of-ass, pronounced Gopa)

"Is she on the line?"

"Yes."

"Stall her for a minute. I'll call you."

He flipped the phone shut, dropped it on the bed. "Louise, I have to finish and leave. I'm going to push your legs back and give you it to you quickly. He spread and lifted her legs, and plunged into her soaking wet cunt with the power of a lightning bolt. In less than a minute, Louise was screaming as Zane poured his cum into her wet and willing well. He slipped out of her, picked up his phone, and strode into the bathroom, closing the door.

He pushed Samantha's button, "Okay put her on." He waited a moment.

"Hello, Mr.Zane," a soft, cultured southern voice came through the phone, " I'm sorry to bother you, but I'm in need of a detective agency to do some background checking for me. You come highly recommended, are you available?"

If she only knew, Zane thought. "I need more information, but I have heard of your husband's unexpected death, for which I offer my sympathy.

"Thank you, Mr. Zane."

"I'll need to interview you at your earliest convenience. Arrange a meeting with me with Ms. Van Heusen t, and I'll be available to see you at whatever time is suitable."

He stroked his cock back to an erection as he returned to the bedroom. "I want you on top," he said to Louise as he flopped on the bed.

She quickly straddled him and spindled herself on his big black cock.

Louise was willing to do almost anything Zane asked. She sat up straight and bounced up and down on his rigid as steel erection.

Zane lay on his back enjoying the plumpish blonde pounding up and down on his cock and enjoying her surging and bouncing tits. While pleased with her efforts, he thought about the beautiful Redhead, Serlene, and wondered if she was as well built as her pictures implied. He'd have Samantha get more pictures and information about her before their meeting.

* * *

Zane rode his Harley into the parking lot.

An attendant helped him with his gear and took the motorcycle to the garage.

Black jeans, black tee shirt, black socks, and black Nike's were his uniform of the day

An assistant met him at the door with a clipboard of messages, and a clipboard to take notes.

Zane finished about half the stack, and the assistant had a page of notes of items to be taken care of when the elevator door opened.

Samantha, meet them at the elevator door. She took the unfinished clipboard from the assistant. "See to those," she said, as she kissed Zane on the cheek before allowing him to lead her to his office.

"What do you have on Mrs. Van Heusen?" He asked, picking up a glass of Dewars on the rocks.

"You're going to love this one Zane. I have pictures and a list of notes." She gave him the pictures.

She sat across from him with a clipboard on her long, athletic legs. "I'll give you the juiciest one first. She has a high libido and has been a Cougar since the week after her husband died. Her prey is usually the sons of business associates."

"Your right, I'm going to love this case. What else do you have?"

"A quick list," Samantha said.

1.Apparently, she never had an affair during her marriage.

2.She wears black out of piety, and to play to the public.

3.She's a dominant personality, she ran and runs the house with an iron hand.

4.When she speaks, everybody listens.

5.She takes no prisoners.

6.She does not suffer fools gladly.

7.Physically, she's beautiful, five foot six, weighs one-hundred thirty pounds wears a DD cup, is a redhead, is athletic, she's involved with the arts especially theater and opera, and she has a BA in the fine arts.

8.At present, she's managing her husband's business, but she doesn't like it

9.She wants you to gather background information on a potential buyer for the company, one Saul Bellinger.

10.She expects you to be at her home at two pm. tomorrow.

"Thanks, Samantha, that's a great list with loads of information. Have you looked at the pictures? They're rather redundant and don't reveal much of the Lady in Black. Have a search begun of Salu Bellinger, and let's finish this pile of messages."

She placed a call to an assistant. "You'll have a folio by tomorrow morning."

They sat side by side going through the remainder of the stack. When Zane and Samantha finished, she took the list to the secretary outside his office door. As soon as it clicked in place, she pulled her blouse over her head exposing her braless breasts. She kicked off her high heels, bent and removed her skirt, pulled her thong to the floor, stepped out of them, and model walked to Zane. Her white breasts bounced in sync with her sexy walk toward Zane, who was already naked and rubbing his cock.

"Ah, my beautiful white MILF are you ready for your sexual treat?"

"I've been waiting all day knowing you were pleasing Louise. Did she appreciate you as much as I do?"

"Probably more, since she doesn't get to be with me as often you." He sat in his chair holding his shaft for her.

She took his cock in two hands and kissed his crown. It was the color of milk chocolate but tasted of the musk of an alpha male. Her lips covered the tip with her tongue twirling around and around.

Zane sighed, "You have a great mouth,"

"You cock is what legends are made of." She ducked her head and took about half of him into her mouth. She stopped, looked up at his smiling face, and returned to running her lips up and down the amount she could fit into her mouth. After several minutes, she pulled away from his staff. Do you want to come in my throat?"

"No, I may not have more that one load left. I would like you to ride on me." He held out his hands to her, taking hold of her tits, and guiding her to impale herself on his impressive dick.

Samantha, moaned as he entered her pussy. She slid to her greatest depth and stopped. "I love your cock. Now I'm going to ride until you can't hold back any longer." She fell to his body and moved her hips and ass horizontally the length of his pole. Back and forth, back and forth she went until she became tired and had to stop.

He lifted her high enough to have her breasts in front of his face. One after the other he kissed over and over, then he took a nipple into his mouth and sucked as hard as he could.

She loved it. The stimulation of her teat and twat at the same time made a circuit between her two most sensitive sex organs. The contractions that had been building in here core came to a peak, and she climaxed screaming, "Yes, yes, yes, oh God, oh God, I'me in heaven."

As she calmed, Zane pushed her upright, took her by the hips, and with her help lifted her up and down, over and over again. He enjoyed her tight cunt massaging his rod, but also the bounding of her breast added to his pleasure. Stopping her, putting his hands under her ass and thrusting up and in, again and again, he gave her as much of his cock as she could take.

Samantha grunted with each upward thrust. She felt the contractions deep in her core reach a peak. She moved in all directions at the same time, her head was thrown back, her eyes rolled up in their sockets, as she climaxed with a howl, "Ooooooooaugh!"

SERLENE AND ZANE

Chapter Two

Serlene Alexis Van Heusen

From a distance, the Castle loomed large behind thick walls.

So this is the home of Serlene Alexis Van Heusen, Zane thought as he drove through a secured gate on a circular driveway to the front of the house.

A man in a uniform opened the door of his black 2016 Lexus." Mr. Zane, I'll park your car in the guest parking area. Parker will guide you to Mrs. Van Heusen."

"Mr. Zane, I'm Peter Parker Mrs. Van Heusen's Executive Secretary." He extended his hand which was small compared to Zane's.

Zane shook his hand. "Lead the way, Parker." He followed him into the house that looked more like an art gallery with paintings, sculptures, and modern furniture like nothing Zane had ever seen.

They walked down a long hall to the double doors at the end.

Parker tapped on the door.

"Yes, Parker," a soft Southern accent wafted through the door.

"It's Mr. Zane," Parker said, as he pulled one side of the door open.

The large room was dim. Mrs. Van Heusen stood behind a large dark desk.

She hesitated for a moment. It never crossed my mind that he would be black."Co...come in Mr. Zane. That will be all, Parker."

The door closed behind him.

She stood behind the desk in a black dress that was beautiful, with a series of three ruffles crossing her breasts horizontally, and gave no hint as to the figure beneath it. "Please have a seat."

Wanting to see her as closely as possible, he took a chair in front of her desk. He crossed the legs of his black suit with which he wore a pink shirt, and a pink and black tie. "What can I do for you, Mrs. Van Heusen? To be less formal in a business situation may I use your first name? "

Without hesitation, she answered. "No Mr. Zane, all of my employees refer to me as Mrs. Van Heusen."

Zane smiled. "As you prefer.Why are you in need of my service?"

Her scowl reflected her anger at his question. "Mr. Zane, you already know why you are here. Don't waste my time."

Zane returned her grimace, "I apologize for my stupidity if I can ignore your arrogance?"

She looked shocked. "I beg your pardon?"

"Serlene, you requested to meet with me, and I've been subjected to hostility. I'm afraid this arrangement is not going to work. It's not been a pleasure meeting you." He stood striding toward the door.

She starred at his narrow hips and waist, broad shoulders, and fine ass. "Mr. Zane, please stay I apologize for my behavior."

He stopped, turned, "I'm not your average black man who kowtows to beautiful, wealthy white women. I noticed you hesitated when you saw I was an African-American. If I'm not treated with the respect that you expect for yourself, then there's no further reason for me to be here."

She stared into the eyes of a handsome, strong, confident and sexy man. Serlene wanted and needed such a man, as an associate in her dead husband's business affairs. And she wanted an intimate relationship but not as a sex toy, or as a depository for cum, or as an object subject to his will. Rather, her strong, commanding personality desired equality in a partnership.

Walking toward Zane, she said, " I made a horrible mistake. I'm sorry, and I apologize again, and that is something I seldom do. Please stay so the work I'd like you to do may begin as soon as possible." She offered her hand.

He grinned taking her small, soft hand in his large hand and held it longer that necessary.

She didn't pull away. She returned his smile. "May we sit down down as partners in a new venture."

They sat in soft chairs facing each other.

He observed her black dress and the mounds hidden beneath, and her ankles covered in black nylons. Also, he noted her glancing at his groin. "Is it possible to have more light?" He asked, looking around the room.

"Of course, I'm sorry. Since my husband's death, I've been sitting in this house in the gloom I feel about his passing." She got up, bent over the desk, pushed or turned a button or switch and the light came to an acceptable level.

Zane took the opportunity to survey the shapely ass shown more prominently as she bent over.

She returned to her seat. "Is that better?"

He turned his head to survey the room. "Yes, now I can see how beautiful you are and the lovely room. I assume most of the pictures are of your husband.?"

She nodded tears came to her eyes. "Yes, they're Charles or the two of us. I miss him a great deal."

"Is that why you're still wearing black?" He asked, wondering about this beautiful creature in front to him. Zane thought, she's truly sad, or she's a great actress. "I'm sorry for your loss, and I understand you don't feel comfortable running his business and want to sell it."

She wiped her eyes delicately with a linen handkerchief. "That's correct. It's too big and complicated for me since my interests are in art and not a business."

He shook his head positively. "What is the value of the-the enterprise?"

"The evaluation is not complete, but it's worth between forty and fifty billion dollars."

Zane's eyes opened wide, and his mouth dropped. "You have a buyer who has that kind of money?"

"I think so, but that's why I've hired you. I want to know where and how much money Saul Bellinger has, and if he's trustworthy enough to continue Charle's business." She squared her shoulders and slowly recrossed her legs.

He noticed her glancing at him as she uncrossed her legs."I can already answer those two questions, but I'll need to investigate further."

"How can you have information about the potential buyer since you've only known about him since yesterday morning?" She looked at him with interest.

"Mr. Bellinger is a partner in a group of investors who buy businesses, split them into different companies, and sell them for a significant profit. Second, he has no criminal background, but many of his partners do. Some are associated with the Mafia."

It was Serlene's turn to open her eyes and drop her jaw. "You mean, he'll not keep the company as it is now, not continue the Van Heusen name, and sell it piece by piece to make more money than he's willing to offer me?"

"I'm not entirely sure, but that is his history," Zane said, staring at the face and breasts of the shocked Mrs. Van Heusen.

"I could do the same thing and make more than fifty billion dollars couldn't I?" She asked, in her soft southern belle voice.

"If, I'm correct that is the case." He looked at her hands rubbing each other and running her eyes over him.

"How could I go about that?" She asked.

"I'm not the person to give you advice on that matter, but you have the funds and connections to have professionals do that for you. Another, easier, faster method is to add fifty percent or more to the selling price. I believe, he would hesitate to pay that amount, about half of a billion dollars."

"Mr. Zane, you've given me a great deal to think about and all your going make out of this venture is your ten thousand dollar retainer."

"I'm not in my investigative enterprise to make a lot of money, which I am, but it's the joy of the hunt and the pleasure of being successful." He smiled his sexiest smile.

She wondered if he was in the hunt and being successful with her. "I believe you have done much more than I expected and for the information you've given me. I'll have fifty thousand dollars transferred to your account today," she said, confidently.

He stared at her for a moment. "Is it possible to have a drink? I have several other matters to discuss with you."

She picked up a small bell and rang it.

A servant immediately came into the room.

"Martha, would you please have Joseph fix my favorite drink, and whatever Mr. Zane would like...?"

Zane turned his head to see a slender blonde with a nice set of knockers waiting for his order. "I'd like Dewars on the rocks, and if that is not available, the best Scotch you have."

"Yes sir, Mrs. Van Beuren, I'll have them to you as soon as they're prepared." She left the room.

Zane's eyes never left her sexy walk and fine ass.

"She is a pretty little thing isn't she?" Serlene said, following his eyes,

"Pretty is an understatement, but back to business. If you plan to subdivide the company and sell them yourself. Or, if you propose to ask double the appraised value, I would suspect you will need proper security. Saul Bellinger, will not be pleased with either of those decisions."

"What do you mean?" She bent forward speaking in a lower tone that usual.

"This group of men will be upset with whatever you decide and may look to harm you or have your business damaged in some way. Business is not like the arts, where vanity and social politics are the norms. Rather, your dealing with a despicable group of men who do not lose an opportunity to make a huge profit."

There was a tap on the door.

"Come in Martha," Serlene said, in much louder and commanding tone.

Zane watched her carry the drinks just beneath her breasts which bounced a little with each step. He observed, her heart-shaped derriere when she bent to place Serlene's drink on the table, and a bit of cleavage as she gave him his drink, the top button of her uniform top was undone.

As Martha left the room, Serlene asked, "Do you ogle all beautiful women, Mr. Zane."

He winked, "Yes, as you've already noticed. But my agency can provide protection for your business, your home, and your personal safety."

She laughed. "That's a neat trick turning an answer into a business proposition. You indeed are a brilliant man. Yes, I believe we can agree on a security contract Mr. Zane."

"Serlene, I've stopped using your last name, and I would prefer for you to call me Zane. I'll have a team security people come to the house tomorrow and to you business sites to see how best to protect your property and your person."

She stood, "Agreed, I believe that concludes our business for today, I look forward to seeing you as soon as you have some estimates for me."

"I have two more items on my agenda, Serlene. You should probably sit down to hear what I have to say." He indicated her chair.

"Mr. Zane what else can we possibly say about the background of Saul Bellinger?" She asked in exasperation.

Zane smiled to himself. "Serlene, my team and I have developed a theory about your husband's death.

"What so ever for? The authorities have examined the crash site over and again and found nothing suspicious. What do you think you'll find?

"As you know, we've had less than a day to delve into your problem and look at the amount of information, I've already given you. With a week or more, we may find the evidence to support our theory.

"You are correct, of course. I should allow you to continue," Serlene said, smugly.

"We believe your husband was killed by those who want to buy his company because they think you would be easier to deal with than your late husband."

"Ha, are they in for a surprise." She fluffed the sleeves of her dress. "They don't know how difficult I can be?" She said, with a superior air.

"We will see how the negotiations play out over the next few days. By then we should have a good idea as to where you stand about the offer and counter-offers that are going to occur." Zane reached into his pocket to retrieve a handkerchief and wipe his nose.

"You right again. Now, I know the real value of the company, I will demand a much larger sum than the one they have suggested. What is the other item you want to discuss?" She was impatient.

Zane leaned forward with his hands on his knees. "Serlene, I know you had a loving relationship with your husband."

"What does that have to do with anything?" She asked angrily.

"Serlene, we know since the week after your husband's death that you've become a Cougar." Zane sat back in his chair and waited.

SERLENE AND ZANE

Chapter Three

Union

"What!" Serlene hollered. Who told you that. Why would someone lie about me? Where did you hear that?" She was on her feet shivering with rage.

Zane sat unperturbed by her angry outburst. In his rumbling bass, voice he asked. "Have you finished your temper tantrum?"

mitchawa
mitchawa
245 Followers
12