Serlene and Zane Pt. 03

Story Info
Martha came for the last time, she cried out, “Kocham cie!"
7.9k words
4.41
8.8k
7
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mitchawa
mitchawa
251 Followers

Chapter Seven

A Shave and an Arrest

Serlene was naked and tied spreadeagled to her bed, Zane's head was between her legs with his tongue lapping her red pubic hair.

He rose like the early morning sun so she could see him. "Do you like that?"

"Yes, god yes, I love you to eat me out."

"Good, because I'm not done yet.

"You better not be." She smiled at him.

He returned to her pussy. His tongue rubbed lightly around her cunt as well as side to side.

Her twat leaked.

Back and forth his tongue nuzzled her opening before he ran his tongue up and down her slit. Licking her outer lips, her inner lips, and sliding as deep into her pussy as his tongue would go. He moved away, inserted a finger into her cunt. He finger fucked her with one hand and used the other to pinch a nipple.

Serlene moaned, "Yes, yes, yes, like that. I'm getting close."

Zane captured her engorged clit with his lips circling it over and over. He curled his finger to the upper front wall of her vagina caressing her G-spot.

Her body bucked from the bed shuddering in passionate pleasure. She rotated to the right. She twisted to the left. She cried out "Woo eee, woo eee, woo eee!"

He waited till she returned to a relative state of calm, and continued munching on her clit.

She wiggled under his persistent onslaught, and had a second orgasm, "Oh gog, ohhh god, oh god! Damn you Zane sucking on my clit is wonderful, but stop and fuck me, I want your beautiful, long, black cock filling me."

Stopping, he wiped his face with the back of his hand. He sauntered from the room. "I'll be right back."

"What? We're in the middle of making love, and you'll be right back?" Serlene hollered.

He returned with a razor and a container of Hommage Perform Shave Cream. "Lie still Serlene, I'm going to shave your bush."

"I don't want to be shaved, I like my red muff."

"I do too, but I want it bald. Hold still so you don't get cut. This won't take long, and you'll be amazed at the look." He carefully applied the shave cream. He laughed, "It looks like snow on a red bush." With a steady hand, Zane cautiously removed the hair on the right side, then the left, the bottom, and the top. She was as bald as Steve Harvey. He held up a large mirror, "Take a look, Serlene, it's beautiful."

She raised her head to look. "I've never seen my pussy from this view. It doesn't look too bad, but when you're asleep, I'm going to shave around your cock and balls. Okay, you've had your fun, now fuck me."

Instead, Zane moved to the head of the bed and slipped his crown back and forth across her lips.

"Umm, the tip is very soft. She opened her mouth.

He slipped the crown of his staff into her mouth, and slowly pushed as far into her as he could. "Use those beautiful full lips to suck and fuck my dick."

She sucked and moved her head back and forth along his span.

Zane fondled one breast with his hand and licked the nipple of the other.

Serlene moaned around his pole, "Uuuugh"

Back and forth, back and forth his hands and mouth moved from teat to teat.

She took him deeper into her throat.

He gently fucked her face, before lying on her body with his head between her legs and to her pussy. He licked her sweet smelling hairless cunt: up and down, side to side, in and out, and bite her clit.

Serlene spat him out and screamed, "Oh my god. Ouch, that hurt so good?." as she climaxed. She was shuddering when she felt him crawl onto the foot of the bed.

Zane placed his hands under her ass, lifted it, and plunged into her abyss. He was a robot thrusting into her like a post-hole digger. He prolonged his ramming until she was groaning unceasingly. When he could no long hammer into her, he came over and over. He shot spurt after spurt into her throbbing tunnel.

As she laid exhausted, Zane reversed her ropes so she was laying face down. He spread Wet Platinum lubrication over her ass and into her anus.

"What are you doing?" Serlene asked, weakly.

"I'm preparing you for the experience of your life." He reamed her tight pucker with his lubed finger until his finger was as deep in her as he could go.

She resisted at first but relaxed when he told her it would be less painful and then enjoyable if she calmed down. Her resistance lessened.

He pushed his thumb into her bung hole and swirled it back and forth. Satisfied, she was as prepared as possible, he lifted her by the hips and eased his cock into her ass hole. Slowly, very slowly he pushed himself into her.

Serlene moaned until he was as deep as he could go.

"That's not so bad, is it?" Zane asked.

"It hurts, but it's not as bad as I expected."

"Now the fun begins." He retreated to his tip and reentered her.

She moaned, "Ooooooooaugh!"

With his right hand, he took hold of her long red hair and used his left he spanked her ass. Slamming her ass with his hand and plunging into the depths of her ass. Her sphincter was tighter than her pussy, and Zane was nearing his peak. He stopped, added more lubricant, and gently fucked her tight anus as he slapped her cheeks.

Serlene groaned,"Ah, your hand hurts, but the pain in my butt has stopped."

Zane had her where he wanted. She was completely dominated. Now for the coup de gras. He slid his right hand under her body and to her clit. Gently, very lightly, he massaged her most sexually sensitive place, and he pushed and pulled his staff mini distances in and out of her ass.

She whimpered, "Oooooah" she moaned, "Aaaaagh," she groaned, "Fuuuuuk," she screamed as she climaxed, "Gaaaaa daaaam! Zane, oh Zane that's the most amazing orgasm I've ever had."

He had been holding out until she came, then he shoved one last time into her asshole and poured his sperm into her. Gradually, he softened and slipped from her. He got up, dressed, and left her writhing in pleasure. "I'll be back tomorrow, be ready for me."

* * *

Zane left the Van Heusen mansion on his bike. An unmarked semi-trailer truck pulled in front of him, and automatic gunfire erupted from the cab and from the shrubs on both sides of the trailer. He gunned his bike, dropped it to the left side and slide beneath the trailer. He righted the bike, fired two rounds from his Colt 45 into the cab of the truck, and raced away from the gunfire. At the first intersection, he turned and pulled to the side of the street. He called his guards at the mansion, "Don't allow that truck out of your sight, kill anyone who attacks you. Then he dialed 911 and gave the address of the ambush

On his way back to the site of the attack, he called Sam.

"Zane, what is it?"

"I've been ambushed. Have JT. and as many men as possible get to the Van Heusen Mansion ASAP." He drove on the right-hand side of the road hearing gunfire. His men had engaged the attackers, and the truck had not moved. He pulled into a wooded area, dismounted, and ran in a crouch toward the truck. He saw three men running toward a black Ford SUV. Kneeling, he fired two rounds into the back tires of the SUV and one into the driver's seat.

Gunfire continued on the other side of the truck. The three men fleeing from the truck headed into the woods.

Zane let them escape and ran to the truck. The driver and his companion were either dead or wounded. From the rear of the truck, he fired in the direction of the assailant's gunfire. He shouted, "Give up, you're surrounded." Keeping watch, he reloaded his weapon.

The sounds of sirens could be heard from two directions.

Zane knew not to have a gun in view when the police arrived. He placed it in his holster and stood in front of the truck with his hands raised.

Four police cars arrived almost at the same time. The first stopped at the black SUV, the other came to the truck. One office jumped from the cruiser where the SUV sat. The second cruiser came to a stop in front of the truck. "Zane, are you the cause of this shootout?" One of the officers called.

"I was ambushed but escaped. My men at the mansion are confronting some gunmen on the other side of the road."

"Tell your men to stand down, but stay safe. We'll take care of the rest."

Zane called his men.

Four officers from the other vehicles raced toward the location of the attackers. They found one badly wounded man and a trail of blood leading into the surrounding woods.

It took hours for the police to interview everyone involved. They radioed for two EMS, relayed the names of the dead and wounded to police headquarters, the names of the dead and wounded who could be identified, and the statistics relating to the truck and rig.

Zane and his two men were taken to police headquarters for further questioning. It was almost six in the morning before the police had the incident clearly understood. The chief investigator interviewed Zane again before releasing him. He was picked by JT. and two other of his men to take him to his condo. Zane explained everything to them on the way. He entered his condo to find Samantha wearing a revealing nightgown.

CHAPTER EIGHT

A Fucking Arrest

"What a pleasant surprise." Zane took Samantha in his arms and kissed her. "Is your husband out of town or something?"

She smiled feeling the front of his pants "What no erection for me?"

"I'm tired. I've had to lay my bike on the pavement, ride for my life, shot and probably killed one or two of my attackers, and spent eight hours with the police. I am pleased to see you, though," he fondled her breasts. "I'm going to take a shower? Do you want to join me?"

"Yes, but I think you need a drink, which I'll make while you clean up. "You smell like sweat."

Zane laughed heading to the bathroom. When he returned: there was a Dewars on the rocks, two Alieve, and Samantha.

"Sit with me and tell me what happened?" She put her hand in his lap.

He took thirty minutes to give her the details and ended by saying, "One of the wounded attackers confessed that Saul was behind the ambush. As we sit here in comfort, the authorities are looking for him." Zane finished his second drink.

"Do you like my gown"? Samantha asked as she hardened his cock.

"Yes, but I like what's under it better."

"I thought you would be in need of some relaxation after what happened to you today." She pulled her gown open lowering it's top revealing her abundant breasts.

"You're a beautiful, sexy woman, and have just what I need." He cupped and fondled her breasts as he kissed her.

It was a long kiss. Samantha's nipples were hardened, and her nightgown soiled. Zane was ready.

"Let's go to the bedroom, so I can sleep when we finish." He took her hand and led her to his bedroom.

"Lay on your back and I'll take care of the rest," Samantha said undressing and applying KY Jelly to her genitals.

Zane removed his clothes and laid on his back with his head on a pillow.

Samantha climbed between his legs and took his shaft in both hands. "You have a gorgeous dick," she ran her hands up and down his length.

"Keep doing that," he said.

She took his crown in her mouth and swirled her tongue around it.

"Sam, keep that up."

She licked the head of his rod for a minute and slowly slid her red, lipstick-covered, lips down his shaft. Down and up, down and up, she moved her head until she was satisfied he was ready. "Hold still for a second." She straddled his body, held his rod straight up, hovered her black, pubic hair and pussy over him, and slowly impaled herself.

They both sighed as he entered and filled her.

Resting on her hands, she said, "I know you don't love me, but you do love my tits and cunt. You have one, now try the others." She pushed her right tit to his lips.

Zane smiled, before taking her long, stiff nipple into his mouth. He licked, bit, and sucked it, while he fondled her other boob hardening the nub further.

She teased him by trying to get away.

He added more pressure causing her to moan, "Damn, you've got a great mouth."

He switched breasts and pulled long and hard on her nipple.

Samantha moaned again, "Oh yes, ooooooough!"

"Sam, I could keep doing this until I fall asleep."

"No your not, now I'm going to give you a serious fuck." She broke free from his mouth, put her hands on his chest, pulled his cock almost out or her before plunging back as hard as she could. Back and forth along his length, she slid. After several minutes, she stopped. "You have three white women in love with you: me, Serlene, and Martha. I'm married, so all we can have is a continuing affair, but what are you doing to do about Serlene and Martha?"

Zane looked up at her, "How do you know Martha's in love with me?"

"I've only seen her once, but she was in a trance looking at you. She's hooked, and will provide you with some extra nookie. Serlene would be a real financial catch, but she's going to jail. You'd better get her out of the way and decide what to do with Martha." She sat upright and bounded up and down on Zane's staff.

He enjoyed the sensations of Samantha bring him closer to a climax, and the swinging and swaying her her breasts. Reaching up, he took a tit in each hand and twisted her nipples.

She moaned, "Oh yes, oh yes!"

He pulled her to his body and whammed into her pussy. He used all his strength to pound in and out of her until her body went rigid, her cunt muscles clenched around his rod, and she climaxed, "Ooooooooaugh, damn you have a magnificent cock!"

Zane followed her orgasm with one of his own. He flooded her tunnel with his jizzcum and was soon asleep.

* * *

Zane called JT. "Do you have the statement of the staff members who remember that Serlene gave Charles his coffee before he left home on the day of the accident?"

"Yes, I have them in a neat folder. I'm just waiting for you to spring the surprise."

"Good, I'm going over there now. When I give you the signal, come into the bedroom. She'll be mad as hell, naked, and all fucked out. Still be careful, she could have plans of her own. I'll give you a buzz on our exclusive phone when you can bring the police in."

"Okay, I'm ready for that but what about Saul Bellington. The authorities haven't found him yet, and we've discovered plans for a series of bombs planted in and near some of the larger Van Heusen properties.

"Why didn't you tell me that sooner? Anyway, it doesn't matter. Get our guy together, contact, the police and get to those bombs before the explode. I'll talk to you later."

Within fifteen minutes, Zane was roaring toward the mansion on his bike.

The valet took his bike.

Parker greeted him. "Mr. Zane, Mrs. Van Heusen is worried about you. I'll take you to her right away. "

At the door, Parked stopped to allow Zane to enter first. This is something Parker had never done before. Zane looked at Parker with a suspicious look on his face. "Parker, have you set me up?

"Why, whatever do you mean?"

Zane grabbed Parker pulled his Colt 45 from its holster. He opened the door and shoved Parker inside. Four shots rang out, and Parked fell to the ground. Zane waited until he heard movement toward Parker, and Zane stepped in, with his weapon at the ready. Two men were bending over his body.

"Gentlemen, it looks as though you've shot the wrong man. Drop your weapons or you'll be lying on the floor bleeding to death.

The gunman to Zane's right raised his piston. Zane shot him between the eyes. The other man dropped his gun and raised his hands. Zane checked to see if Parker was alive. He wasn't. Zane called the two men who were supposed to be guarding the mansion. "Get your asses up to the house right away. I have a problem."

To the man with his arms raised, Zane said, "Tell me who you're working for and I tell you police you cooperated with me."

The man didn't hesitate, "It was Saul Bellington, he gave us the contract."

"Are you willing to testify to that in court?"

"Yes, I will."

"Turn around," Zane said, removed the man's belt and tied his hands behind his back. He guided the man out of the door to be met by his men running to the mansion.

"Take care of this guy, call the police, and check on the house staff."

* * *

Zane walked to the parlor and knocked on the door.

"Come in."

He stepped through the door to see Serlene dressed in a sheer green gown covering her nude body. "Darling where have you been, and what was going on out there. The noise was different than usual."

"Parker was having a problem with the front door, and I had to help him. Everything is alright. To answer your other question, I've been busy protecting your business and searching for the person or persons who murdered your husband."

"Are you still following that silly rumor? The police have investigated Charles' death over and over and have never found anything but proof that it was an accident. Let's not waste time talking about business when we have more important things to do." She twirled in a circle with her gown flying behind her. When she stopped, the gown fell to the floor, and she stood in all of her magnificence: beautifully coiffed red hair, large upright breasts, and a shaved and waxed pussy.

"You're an incredible creature. Come here and undress me," he said.

Serlene came to him with a model walk her breasts bouncing up and down enticingly. She pulled his black tee shirt over his muscular chest and close-cropped hair. Dropping to her knees, she removed his shoes, pants, and BVDs.

Zane's cock flopped out of his shorts and stood at a forty-five-degree angle.

"I love the size, length, and color of your shaft." She took him in both hands and brought his crown to her mouth. "I love its taste too." She kissed, licked, and slurped his crown, before taking it into her mouth

"Suck me until I come."

As she massaged his length with her red painted lips, he fucked her face.

Zane watched her red hair bobbing up and down his pole, as he moved his cock into and out of her mouth. As he felt his growing desire to ejaculate, he took her by the head and thrust harder and deeper. "Take it into your throat," he said pulling her head into his groin. Faster and harder he plunged into her mouth and throat until he rose on his toes, and shuddered as he emptied his cum deep in her throat.

Serlene tried to swallow all of his potent seed, but she gagged and puked most of it onto the floor. "I'm sorry it was just too much."

"It doesn't matter. Let's go." Zane picked her up and went to the upstairs bedroom. He laid her on the bed.

"You haven't said anything about my freshly shaved pussy?"

"It's beautiful, and it's the main reason I'm here. It should be used properly." He picked up a mirror on her vanity. I thought you might like to watch. He handed her the mirror He kissed her passionately pulled her to the edge of the bed with her legs hanging over the edge. On his knees and between her legs, he lowered his face to her twat. He licked her inner thighs constantly moving closer to her pussy. He licked horizontally and vertically.

"That feels so good, and I've often wondered what being eaten out looked like. Keep that up."

Zane spread her legs and ran his tongue up and down her outer lips, then the inner lips, and finally, he speared her with his tongue.

"Oh god, oh god, where have you been all my life. It feels even more erotic when I can see some of what you're doing to me."

He put his lips on her engorged clit and licked it slowly in all directions.

Serlene began to moan continuously as he excited her, "Don't stop, don't stop."

Inserting his social finger between her lips, he reached and found her G-spot.

Serlene howled, "Aaaaaaaagh," as she climaxed gushing fluids over her hand, and writhing from his onslaught.

As she recovered, Zane put a pillow on the floor, put Serlene on her shoulders on the pillow with her face pointed away from the bed.

"What the hell are you doing?" She screamed. "I've never been fucked with my head on the floor."

mitchawa
mitchawa
251 Followers