Serve Your Server

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time for your dirty kiss little girl" she cooed. She grabbed a big handful of chocolate icing and rubbed it up and down her crack before bending over the table and commanding me to do what I was meant to do.

In seconds I was on my knees trying to make quick business of cleaning up the icing knowing that I had some work to do to get my dirty kiss. Poo is a hard limit for me but the thought of digging this chocolate kiss out of my Princess' ass was almost too much to wrap my head around. It seemed like forever but was probably only a few minutes before I got to go in search of my prize. I did my best to try not to hurt her as I spread her cheeks apart and went in first with my tongue and finally my teeth retrieving the nugget then showing her proudly before I sucked on it until it dissolved.

We headed to the bathroom for a good shower and I beat her to the toilet to pee like a racehorse. Abbie was doing the pee pee dance but when I finished I grabbed her hand and dragged her into the shower insisting that she use my mouth as her toilet as I yearned for more of her delicious warm piss. She did not disappoint. Of course her stream control will need some work as she almost drowned me not being able to stop once she started. I was drenched in piss, eyes stinging, hair saturated and mouth swallowing as quickly as I could.

Princess Abbie shook her head in disbelief as I continued to show her just what she could expect if she took me on as her servant.

"You are a filthy whore little girl!" was all she could manage.

"I'm your filthy whore Princess, if you'll have me" I asked trying not to sound like I was begging her.

"Let's clean up and then we can go over this contract" she promised.

The shower was a blur as all I could think about was the negotiation we were about to undertake. We managed to get each other clean and the adrenaline was waning so we didn't attack each other sexually, expediting the shower process. We retired to the living room, still naked. Wine glasses in hand and some cheese and crackers to absorb the alcohol so that we were clear minded as we delved into this serious endeavor.

Abbie was blown away by the details I had laid out in the contract. She welled up a couple of time at the thought of how much I was willing to give up for her. I assured her that it was a trial run so if at any time she was not comfortable with her role that we would end the agreement. She knew my safe word and promised to honor it no questions asked. I had broken the the month down into four separate weeks each one of them concentrating on a different sub set of of the D/s lifestyle. All of these were areas that I had always wanted to cover. I felt that a little variety would also break up any monotony and would give us both the chance to experience different aspects of the lifestyle without being too committed to one specialty.

Week one would be a masochist/sadist relationship. We'd need to hit the Noir Leather shop to get some items I was lacking. Abbie had already done some research on this kink and was hesitant at her ability to implement pain but I assured her that she had what it takes to be a proper Domme.

Week two would be a DM/lg scenario where she would be a domme mommy and I would be her little girl. Most lei person's don't understand this realm as they consider it incestuous or just plain sick. Couldn't be further from the truth in my humble opinion. I found it as a way to be carefree and have some fun having a dominant who could care for me yet along with play time there would be rules, submission and punishment as well.

Week three would be Owner/Kitten. I'd always wanted to try this subset of the lifestyle and had done my homework on it. Again another shopping trip would be in order to get basics for this week.

Finally week four would involve a straight Mistress/slave relationship. More of a humiliation/ sexual tone than in week one. I had a vacation week scheduled so it would give me a whole week of not leaving the house making this week one of 24/7 servitude. The thought was stimulating to a point that I couldn't think ahead as it was too distracting.

Abbie and I discussed the contract in detail and we asked and answered questions each other had for the other. We ended up signing away agreeing that we'd begin the next day. Abbie looked deep into my eyes once again and thanked me for the most generous gift she's ever received. She only hoped that she could rise to the occasion and be the best domme that a subbie could ask for. I assured her she was ready and that I too hoped that I would not disappoint.

Now that the paperwork was done we finished off the wine and then finished each other off, several times. When Abbie came up from spending close to an hour between my thighs she asked with all sincerity if I was ready for what the next month would hold. She implied that my orgasms may be far and few between. I squealed with joy knowing that she got it. I couldn't wait until morning.

I was going to get my wish and begin to serve my server. Stay tuned.

12