Service Call

Story Info
Service with restraint(s).
901 words
3.38
12.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, let's suppose I was called to fix a computer problem and went to your house. I might or might not have gotten the address right.

I knock on the door and it opens slightly. It wasn't closed tightly. I just go ahead and push it open and enter, just standing in the doorway.

I've been making housecalls for a long time and I can tell a lot from here, like if there's a big scary dog and who is home, man, woman, child or more than one person, by the kind of voices and sounds I hear. What I hear makes me smile. You're alone in the next room on the phone. And no dog is at the door greeting me.

I close the door quietly and wait for you to hang up and then walk into the room where you are. "Hello I'm here to fix your security system" I say.

Of course you're startled. This is your house and you thought you were alone. You say "How, how..."

I tell you "The front door was open so I came in. I hope you're not frightened."

This is very convenient for me. You're wearing a robe with a towel on your head, so there's either panties or nothing underneath. And to top it off you're sorting laundry.

As you start to tell me you don't have a security system I grab a handfull of washrags and say "Let's see your bedroom". A couple of times you start to say something but I am a lot bigger than you and it's clear this is going to happen.

In your bedroom I tell you to lay on the bed. Robe on is OK with me. I unplug the phone and move it. I've got a coil of nylon rope in my bag and take it out. First I wrap one of your washcloths around your wrist, then tie the rope. Then the rope goes around the post of your bed and around your other washcloth-covered wrist. Around the post and down to the post at the foot of the bed, and your ankles are bound the same way. Now you're spreadeagled on your bed.

"Are you OK" I ask you.

"I guess so. Please don't hurt me. Why are you doing this to me?"

I'm sitting near your ankles and rub your shin. You jump and try to pull away. "Please don't pull at the ropes, you only make them tighter. I'm doing this because I find you attractive and want to be in charge. I want to do what I want to do. I know it's not how things are supposed to be done. But it's going to happen."

I stand up, take my clothes off and lie down next to you. I rub your legs, the parts of you that are covered by your robe, your arms, neck and face. Not once, but four or five times. I kiss you also on the neck and face. I untie and open your robe. Like pulling back the petals of a flower. I see some lotion on your nightstand and rub you with it several times. You seem to be relaxing so our kisses start including kisses on the lips and I start to rub the outside of your private areas. There is no hurry - you're not going anywhere. Then I lick you all over including your face and ears and privates. Yes, you're enjoying it.

"Where are your sex toys?" I ask.

"I already came, I don't need anymore" you tell me.

"Tell me anyhow. They can't be that hard to find."

"Top drawer of the nightstand"

I see you have a decent little collection. I pick one up and put it up by your lips. "Here, get it wet" I have to move it for you around your lips and tongue and in your mouth since you can't hold it and like everything else we're doing we spend four times as long as necessary. "Now, whatever I do to you with this do to my dick" I tell you as I position myself and move pillows under your head for you. For the longest time I just rub your outer lips, then I pry them open and play with all that good stuff inside, but the vibrator is still not in your vagina. Finally it's got to go in and I lick it again to get it good and wet. I move it very slowly at first, just a little at a time, but after a while it's a full out in-out session both for the vibrator and for my dick. I take one hand and stroke your face and your body up and down. Your passionate sounds bring on my final release.

I'm holding you tightly for a while, then loosely, fighting the impulse to fall asleep. I'm almost nodding off when you tell me "My kids will be getting home from school soon".

I wish it were as easy to untie knots as to tie them. Sometimes I just cut them off. The washrags around your wrists and ankles are a padding to keep you from getting hurt. "Next week?", I ask. A smile tells me the answer and I'm already wondering what we will come up with. Don't forget to put the phone back!

A hug and a kiss and I'm out the door!