Service, Cock Sucking Panty Ass

Story Info
He loves to wear panties and meets tow truck driver.
1.5k words
4.36
42.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluzworld
Bluzworld
20 Followers

I consider myself a normal red blooded man who enjoys being with a woman but I have a secret. I love wearing panties and I love being spanked in them. My Lover Blue has yet to experience that with me and I'm excited to find out just how she reacts to our next date. My other secret is that I've always wanted to suck a cock, I know it seems odd since I also enjoy women, but that is how I feel. It is very taboo and I think that is one of the reasons I fantasize about it all the time.

On this snowy day, I was heading to Milton and I wanted to avoid the 401 due to the stormy weather so I took a back country road. It was icy and not plowed, I had to drive very carefully but I was running late so I was going a little too fast. I rounded a corner and started to feel the car slide. Crap, right into the snow bank!

After sitting for about 5 minutes, I remembered I have a phone! I tried to call but soon realized that I had no service! What was the chance of that happening to me?

Then I heard someone coming, perhaps a tow truck, but with my luck, pretty unlikely! But to my surprise, it was a tow truck, of sorts.

The guy got out, and I noticed that the truck had no logo on the side. The guy said he was an independent operator, OK, I kind of thought that was weird, but who was I to complain. I was not going to complain, at least he was here to help me.

I said "I think my tires are stuck as I can't get out."

I bent over to show him and started to dig a little with my hand. I could feel the back of my jacket ride up a little, then I thought I heard a clicking noise. I turned around and noticed that he had a giant smile on his face. I thought to myself, "that was weird."

He said he could help me but needed cash. Crap, I thought, but said "I have some money, maybe around 10 dollars."

He answered with a sly smile "I need more."

I replied "I'm good for it."

Grinning, he said "maybe you could do something else?"

What did that mean? I was starting to get worried.

Motioning for me to come closer, he turned his phone towards me and when I looked on the screen, it was a picture of me bent over and I could clearly see the waistband of my girlfriend Blue's coral panties, a gift given to me after our first date.

My first thought was oh my God, I'm dead! My next thought was that I was getting excited! Where was this going?

He winked, and said "I will keep your secret, but it would be at a steep price."

He then continued with "since you are wearing panties you must be a sissy and must like to do sissy things!"

He then reached down and rubbed his crotch which I noticed had a huge bulge.

Now, I was thinking that I could run away, but duh! My car is stuck in the snow on a road where hardly anyone drives. What option did I have?

Once more he said "I don't have all day and I need my payment."

He stood by the open door of his truck and told me to come over and get on my knees!

I moved over to him and started to drop, but he said no, he wanted to see me in my panties.

"Drop your pants" he demanded.

What! It was cold, what if someone drove by, which is stupid because it was very secluded and not likely anyone would be driving by at this time with these road conditions.

He said if I was worried then I'd better hurry and do as I was told. Damn it! I undid my pants and slid them down exposing my panties. I could not conceal the fact that I was hard, and he could now see that too! He smiled at my discomfort.

Now on my knees, he unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock, and there it was, another man's cock right in front of me, just begging to be touched, tasted, licked, and sucked, a very hard cock. It was also very big, which did instill a bit of fear into me, not knowing what this man wanted from me.

I slowly grabbed his cock and slid the tip into my mouth. As soon as I did he said "there you go, that's a good sissy, go ahead and take my cock all the way into your mouth."

For some reason, having him talk to me in that tone and with those words really excited me. I liked being called a sissy, even though I don't consider myself one, but in the moment, it felt right.

I took more of his cock, and soon my lips were fully wrapped around it. It was my first cock and it was quite firm and warm, although, my panty ass was getting quite cold being exposed to the frigid air.

He grabbed my head and moved his hips, slowly thrusting his hard cock in and out of my mouth.

"There you go," he murmured, "easy does it, what a good cocksucker you are." He then shoved it all the way in, almost gagging me.

"Take it all" he demanded and then fucked my mouth harder pulling my head closer.

I was excited and scared, but tremendously excited and my cock was also hard as a rock, not nearly as big, but hard and now throbbing with each lick and thrust. I continued to lick and suck and he would slowly thrust back and forth and my dick would throb. I could feel his balls against my chin and I sucked harder, wanting more.

He was so thick and hard, and his pace picked up. Now he was moving his cock faster and faster. He was really just fucking my face by this time and I absolutely loved it!

I looked up in the hopes that he was satisfied, but he looked at me and smiled. I thought to myself, this man is not just satisfied with my cock sucking! Wasn't this enough, wasn't it enough to be on my knees with my panty ass exposed, sucking his cock on the side of the road?

Then he said he was almost ready, his breathing began to be more laboured and his thrusts faster and I thought he might just come in my mouth. I was not ready for.....no, he can't be thinking that he was going to squirt his hot cum into my mouth? Was he going to explode into my mouth? Oh God, no!

It was at that moment that I thought of Blue, she would love this, she would think that this was the best thing for me and she would wish that she could be here, watching, helping....oh yes....Blue!

I continued to gag on his huge cock and then with one final thrust, he exploded into my mouth, nearly knocking me over.

As his cum exploded into my mouth, I felt the hot wetness slide down my throat and I eagerly swallowed every bit. I loved it and wanted to do it again, in fact I wanted him to suck my cock. I could not believe that I was thinking this.

He then told me to lick his cock clean and to get into his truck because he was not finished with me yet.

I wiped my mouth with the back of my jacket, pulled up my pants and got into his truck.

He said "You are a good little cock sucker and I'm wondering what else you can do for me?"

I responded with "I thought you got your payment, why do you want more?"

Smiling he said "payment is complete, but I know you want more, I could tell by the way you responded to me. You want more and I can give it to you!"

I nervously looked away, he was right, I wanted more but was afraid to ask.

At that moment, he gave me his number and told me to call him when the urge came. He continued with

"I'm not into fucking sissy guys, but I have a friend who loves to fuck men, and I suspect that you might enjoy being fucked in the ass by a hard cock?"

He continued "perhaps, you would agree to suck my cock again and then let my friend fuck you in the ass?"

A threesome, oh my God, that would be so hot and I shuddered at the thought!

I nodded yes, and got out of his truck and slipped into my car. Once safely there, I tucked the number into my glove compartment and drove off.

Would I use it? Part of my fantasy had come true, now all I had to do was make the call and I could finally have a cock in my ass.

Time will tell. My cock throbbed at the thought!

Bluzworld
Bluzworld
20 Followers