Service Continues

Story Info
Love and service continue after the anniversary.
6.8k words
4.37
12.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle was still on a natural high after her anniversary weekend. It had been a few months since her and her Master, Dan, went away for the weekend. She loved every minute of the weekend. She wanted to surprise her Master again maybe in 6 months. She researched online more bed & breakfast inns that cater to the alternative lifestyle. She loved the one they went to but wanted to experience other inns. Michelle found one that was about three hours away. She called to inquire about the price, location and if they had any more information that they could send her. She also found one that was two hours away. She called them and asked the same questions and if they could send her some information about their inn.

Michelle asked Dan if he enjoyed their weekend at the inn and if he would ever consider going to another one. He replied yes to both questions. She was happy to hear this since she was planning another long weekend. To her dismay she received information in the mail within a matter of a few days. She glanced over each brochure. She thought the one that was two hours away was a better choice for what she was looking for. One thing she found interesting was attached to the inn was a dungeon that the guest could use but also a small instructional school where Masters and subs could come to learn. She called to make arrangements then planned the perfect way to get her Master to the inn. When Dan arrived home, Michelle presented the brochure to him. He looked over the brochure and agreed that they will take a long weekend and go to the bed & breakfast inn. He also noticed that they had classes for not only subs/slaves but Masters.

One of the classes they offered was about electrical play. He wanted to get more in depth with electrical play. This class was for four hours for two days. He also saw a class that he wished Michelle to take. One of the classes he notices was how a slave could and should embrace their service and slavery outside the home. He knew Michelle did a good job but thought maybe this would also give her some ideas how to be a little more open as to what she was in public; not necessarily announce in public but embrace her being a slave without feeling judgement from outsiders. Another class he had noticed was oral sex on a woman. This was a hand on type of class. He was told from the woman at the other inn that his slave was good, but since it was her first time, he felt she could use some more training and hands on experience. He oral sex skills for giving him satisfaction was awesome he thought as his dick was getting hard. He looked over at her then down at his dick. Without hesitation, she crawled over to him, opened her mouth and began pleasing her Master. Dan grabbed the back of her head and fucked her mouth till he came.

Dan took the brochure, handed it to Michelle and instructed her which weekend they will be going to the inn. He told her to sign up for the classes he circled. He also told her to see if they could book time for the dungeon or how the use of the dungeon worked. She called to sign up for the classes, make reservation to stay in one of the suites along with finding out about dungeon time. She reported back to her Master once she had completed her task.

Michelle was getting all excited about their weekend trip. Dan had decided to go in 2 ½ weeks instead of waiting for 6 months. The two weeks went by so fast. She began to pack two days before their trip. She even packed their swimsuits, although it said swimsuits are optional. She asked Master which if any toys he wished her to pack. After his list, she packed in his toy bag. Dan started to laugh at Michelle.

"Are you a little excited about going on this trip, slave?" Dan asked.

Michelle replied, "Yes, Master, I am excited."

"You have seen the classes that I had you register us for?" he asked.

"Yes Master, I did notice what classes we were taking. May I ask Master why did you sign me up for oral sex on a woman?"

"I signed you up because after our last trip, I may have you do it again. I have not decided but if the occasion ever arises again, I want you fully trained. Since this is a hand on class, I thought it would be perfect for you to learn more. I signed you up for the other class because even though you are a good slave. I want you to learn to embrace it even more in public even if it subtle. You are very contentious and nervous of people finding out you are a slave. There is nothing to be ashamed of."

"I know Master; it is simply that I do not want to have people making comments or weird looks." Michelle commented.

Michelle finished packing. The next day could not go by fast enough she thought. Finally the day has arrived for their trip to begin. Dan packed the car and off they went for their mini trip.

They arrived at the bed & breakfast inn. Dan carried their luggage in as Michelle went to the front desk to check in. She was given their itinerary for the classes and a map of the grounds. She inquired about the dungeon. The woman at the desk explained that it is open for any guest to play but there is no set schedule. They walked to their room. Dan opened the door and loved the room. Michelle knew that once she stepped into the room, she was immediately was to strip. Dan told her that she will remain nude the entire time except for classes and meals. She will be dressing in a skirt or dress when she is to be dressed.

Dan looked at his wife who was also his slave. He realized how much he truly loved Michelle. They have come a long way from the time they met. He also recognized that she had no limits anymore. Anything he asked her to do she did without hesitation or questions. He was looking forward to using her and all that she will learn from this weekend. He also packed his camera to take pictures of her and their trip.

"Come here my love," Dan said.

"Yes Master," Michelle replied.

Dan hugged Michelle and gave her a passionate kiss. He loved the bed. He always dreamed of having something similar. The bed had a footboard that had three holes, one being big enough for a head and the other two for either ankles or wrists. There were also some eye hooks for bondage. The headboard was made for bondage. At each end there were two set of eye hooks on the spindle and two eye hooks on the middle two spindles. He took the footboard and raised the one end. He told her to put her head and hands into the holes. He then took her nipples, twisted each one and clamped them. He attached the nipple clamp chain to one of the eye hooks.

"Now the fun is going to begin. You wanted this so be prepared that I will not hold back for anything. If you cry, then you will simply just cry." Dan commented. He picked up his camera and began taking pictures of Michelle in this position.

"Yes Master." Michelle replied.

Dan spread Michelle's legs apart. He began rubbing her ass down to her pussy. He noticed the bucket of ice. He walked over to the bucket, grabbed a few pieces of ice. He shoved a few pieces of ice in her ass and her pussy. He picked up another piece of ice rubbing it up and down her ass. He picked up his riding crop and began to flog her ass moving down to her pussy. Seeing that her ass was nicely warmed up, Dan picked up his flogger. He started slowly then increasing the intensity of pain. He was getting such a high at hearing the flogger hit her skin. She would move her ass in a nice little dance with each hit. He massaged her ass moving his hands down in between her legs. He little out a laugh. He again picked up his camera and took some pictures of her nice red ass.

"Someone is very wet and obviously is turned on. Shall I play with this pussy and make it even wetter and hornier?"

"Please yes, Master. Please allow me to have an orgasm."

Dan ran his fingers up and down the outside of her pussy lips. He would also grab and pull them. His fingers made their way along the inside of her pussy lips slowly working their way up to her clit. He played with her clit, rubbing and grabbing it. She moaned with each movement. He could tell that she was getting so turned on. Michelle was so close to having an orgasm, but to her dismay, Dan stopped rubbing her clit but instead attached a clamp to her clit then one on each side of the hood of her clit. He also attached a set of clamps right above her clit on her pussy lips. He attached a 2 pound weight to both chains. He took the weight and made it swing back and forth. Without any warning, he took his hands and spread her pussy open. He fingered her hitting her G spot. He would not allow her to have an orgasm but instead just get her frustrated. He took his hands away her pussy and made her clean them with her tongue. He picked up another spanking device, this time it was a quart. She hated that thing. It felt like a cross between a leather belt, a whip and a leather strap. There was a stinging sensation every time it hit her skin. She knew that he loved her reaction to the quart. He whipped her till her ass was a nice candy apple red. He would massage her ass after every so many strikes. At one point he rubbed her pussy just to let out a little laugh telling her she is a good little slutty slave who loves the pain.

"Pain versus pleasure, right my little slut." Dan would said smirking.

"Please Master, I am yours. I am marked as your property, but please; please add more temporary marks to your slave." Michelle begged.

Michelle asked Dan how he felt about either another tattoo or branding her. She agreed to do both or either one. The tattoo she received from their anniversary was on her shoulder blade. He told her he thought about both but was not sure at this particular time. What she did not know was that Dan had called the inn to ask if they can recommend someone who can do a tattoo and a branding. He had already decided that he wanted the Chinese symbol for slave on one wrist and a queen of spades on the other wrist. The branding, he would see what they had as far as branding irons. The branding would be applied to her left ass cheek. The Master of the inn suggested if Dan wanted the tattooing to do that first then the branding. He also described how the procedure of how branding is done.

First, they make sure that the area is clean so there is little to no chance of infection. The sub/slave is either bent over something or laid down then hands and legs are tied down. A flat gag bit is put in the mouth so there is something that not only helps with muffling the scream but that the sub/slave can bite down on. Lastly, the area of the branding is injected with anesthesia to numb the area. Once the numbing is in effect, the branding iron is placed making the mark. Immediately after the branding an ice pack is placed on the branding. If the branding is on the ass cheek, there is a tub of ice that the sub/slave is placed into. The person administrating the branding tells the Master of the sub/slave that they will be sore for close to a week along with blistering. They area should be iced several times of the day the first few days and apply Vaseline in between the icing. The Vaseline will help with the blistering along with keeping the skin soft.

It was time for bed. Dan and Michelle climbed into bed. They snuggled. Morning arrived and they went down to breakfast. After a quick breakfast Michelle went to her first class, how to give oral sex to another woman. Dan's class was not going to start for another hour and a half, so he went to the reception desk and reserved two more nights at the inn. After reserving two more nights, he took a walk along the trail. He took his camera and took some good pictures. It was time to get to his class so he walked to the classroom. The teacher was the owner of the inn. He brought in a tens unit and violet wand for each of the 5 students.

Michelle was surprised when she walked into the classroom. She did not know what classes that Dan had signed her up for. To her surprise it was learning how to give oral sex to another woman. She was confused as to his reasoning with this class; maybe it had to do with their prior mini vacation to the other inn. She knew he was turned on watching her perform on the other woman while he and her Master used both women. She was shown where to sit. The class was instructed by the Mistress of inn. She noticed when she sat down that there was another woman sitting there. As the Mistress began to speak, she told the slaves that this was a hand on class and their practice partners were slaves of the inn. The practice slaves were told to lie on their backs with their knees bent and legs spread apart. As the Mistress began speaking, she went into detail about the woman's body. She made each student also to lie in the same position as the practice slaves.

She explained that it is normal and even better when a woman masturbates to learn what turns her on, how her body reacts to various touches and even the parts of their own body. After a short time has gone by, the Mistress told the students to sit up. She asked each woman what they have learned about their body. Each answered, some answered differently but yet some answers were very similar. She explained that what they were doing to themselves apply it to turning on another woman. She told each person to get on their stomach, take their hands and begin to rub the slave's pussy lips. Slowly take a finger and rub the inside of the pussy lips from the vaginal area to the clit. Some of the slaves were begin to moan. Michelle was out to make her slave moan loudly and have an orgasm that she will not forget.

The instructor explained to lick from the vaginal area to the clit inside and outside of the pussy lips. She said to lick like you would a Popsicle or a sucker. Michelle's slave was moaning louder. The instructor came over and commented on what a good job she was doing. The instructor described the students on sucking the clit and putting fingers into the vagina were a turn on for most women, even sometimes a finger in the ass. Michelle went to "town" so to speak on her she licked, sucked and fingered the practice slave. The slave was getting louder begging the Mistress to please allow her to cum. She was allowed to cum. The slave started shaking and let out a loud moan then screams as she came. She even was squirting. When the slave finally calmed down, Michelle sat up. Mistress came over and congratulated Michelle for making the slave so hard. She walked around and one by one each slave started to cum. Mistress wrote a brief letter to each Master. She handed Michelle her letter to give to her Master.

Michelle had 30 minutes between each class. She swung by the inn to get a brief snack. She walked to her next class eating her snack. She entered the classroom. The instructor was another Slave. Her name was Slave Sue. She began to tell her story as to how she began her journey into slave hood. The more she her Sue's story the more she realized how much of a similarity there was to her own story. Sue explained that even in the vanilla world being a slave was strange. She explained how it took some time and work that eventually it felt so normal to allow others to see her as a slave. She was subtle about being a slave and her service. She said for example, she would look over the menu, let her Master know what she wanted then he would order it for her. She found that she loved this. When they would go to picnics or events that required you getting your own food from the buffet, she would also get her Master's food and beverage. Sue continued to explain that little things such as this were subtle but yet showed enough love and service to her owner.

Michelle returned to the room and Dan was there, she handed her letter from her class to him. He read it out loud. It stated how much Michelle seemed to enjoy turning on the slave and did a very good job of making her cum. She continued to express how the slave moaned loudly then the slave came so much as she was screaming. She commented on how this seemed so natural for her to go down on a woman. Dan's face just lit up and smiled from ear to ear. Dan walked over and kissed his slave.

"I have something special planned for tonight," Dan said.

"Yes, Master," Michelle replied.

Dan told Michelle to get dressed for dinner. She put on a nice dress and heels. Once Michelle was dressed, Dan walked over to her. He presented her with a small box. She opened the box and just stared down into it. Inside the box was a gold necklace with a kneeling slave. She asked if he would please put it on her. She looked down at it around her neck. She was so happy, grinning from ear to ear. He took her hand and led her to the dining room. They were greeted at the door by one of the house slaves. The slave sat them in the corner where they could have more privacy. As they sat down, Michelle noticed that there was an envelope with her name on it. She gave a glance at Dan. He smiled and told her to open it. She read the card. "To my lovely wife and slave, I love you more every day. You have made me so happy and my life complete. You make my life easier and have developed into a great slave." Michelle started to cry. Dan got up to hug her.

"Did you notice all of the writings?" he asked.

Michelle glanced down to finish reading the card. She noticed it stated that they will be extending their stay at the inn for two more days.

She smiled and said, "Thank you Master."

What Dan did not put in the card was the reasoning behind their staying. He was going to surprise her on Monday for the first half of the stay. He was going to have the Chinese symbol for slave tattooed on her right wrist and the queen of spades tattooed on her left wrist. On Tuesday he will have her branded on her left ass cheek. The Master of the inn had someone who performs both tattooing and branding. He decided that he wanted the slave kneeling with her head down at her Master's feet. Dan was prepared to take care of Michelle the first week after the branding. He was told it will take at least a week to two weeks before the pain subsided from the branding. He would have to ice the branding along with putting ointment on it. If the pain was too much for Michelle to handle, he was to give her a prescription pain medication that would be prescribed for her. The first two days, she will definitely need the pain medicine.

Dan and Michelle ate their dinner. They talked and laughed. After they were finished, he led her down to the dungeon. He previously talked to the Master Evan and Mistress Eve of the inn. He asked if they would be interested in using his slave as they played. They cordially accepted his invitation. They stepped into the dungeon. Michelle noticed that the owners of the inn were sitting on the couch. Dan informed her that they will be playing with them. He never allowed anyone to play with his slave before. There was something different about the couple that owned the inn. He told the Master and Mistress that they could use his slave but no penetration of his dick. He would allow his slave to eat her pussy and even eat it as Mistress was having sex with her husband. Dan would allow bruising of Michelle too.

"Strip slave," he ordered her.

Michelle began taking her clothing off, folding them up nice and neat and setting them on the floor by the door. She knew she was not allowed clothing when at home, so this will be no different with the exception of two strangers in the room. Dan handed her the box that her necklace was in. He told her to put it in there then on top of her clothing. She put the box on top of her clothes. Mistress Eve was looking forward to using Michelle especially her oral skills after watching her turn on the slave in the class. Dan told Evan and Eve to go ahead and have fun with his slave.

Eve waved at Michelle to come over to her. She pointed at the ground and Michelle knew to kneel in front of her. She told her to get on to all fours. Eve wanted to inspect Michelle. She began by rubbing her hands along her ass slowly moving them from her ass to her pussy. She fingered her pussy noticing how wet it was. She smeared her pussy juices all over the inner part of her pussy lips and her clit. She inserted her fingers back into Michelle's pussy. She took the pussy juice and smeared it into Michelle's ass. Michelle moaned from the excitement.

12