Service Provider Ch. 14-23

Story Info
Sub mother is corrected by headmaster, priest and students.
34.4k words
4.72
88.7k
41

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IdeeFixee
IdeeFixee
950 Followers

Chapter Fourteen — Sunday School

When she'd gone to Mass as a teenager on the old Headmaster's orders, Janice had been struck by the appearance of the Father leading the service. He was tall and rough looking, with large, craggy features and recessed but gleaming dark eyes. He had also noted the presence of the gorgeous, sensuous young brunette sitting in the third or fourth row.

After Mass, as the parishioners filed out, she thanked him and he asked her name. He then held out his hand to shake and passed her a note. Excited by the private message, Janice read the message as soon as she had some privacy. It told her to attend late afternoon service during the midweek and sit in the front row, wearing her school uniform.

Two days later, she arrived at a nearly deserted church and took her seat. Remembering that the Father was a "close friend" of the Headmaster, she'd taken care to wear lipstick and hitch up her plaid skirt by an extra couple of inches. Only two other parishioners attended the service, both seating further back and away from her.

When the Father made eye contact, she felt a restless excitement. He was intense and powerful. She felt so stirred up that she widened her legs to feel more stable. The Father noticed the leggy beauty had opened her tanned legs and thought it was to tease him. A few minutes later, during a pause, he stared intensely at her. Janice felt controlled and dominated by his gaze. Unconsciously, she spread her legs as far as the plaid skirt allowed. Father Hood saw all the way up her thighs to the thin, tight white school regulation panties at their apex.

On the following Sunday, Janice was in her Sunday school class when the Principal's assistant announced that their regular sister would not be teaching today. Instead, they were lucky to have a special substitute teacher. To everyone's surprise, Father Hood walked in. He immediately noted that two of the girls were whispering to each other while another couple were giggling away. In order to break up the two pairs, he ordered them to rearrange their seats. In the process, half of the girls had to stand and move. Hood directed some of them to specific seats.

The classroom was the kind that had tiers of seats. He told Janice to sit in the rearmost and highest tier. The hot teen climbed the steep steps and sat alone in the center of the last row. Father Hood began teaching. While all the girls' heads—except for Janice's—were bent down scribbling notes, his eyes met Janice's and he nodded, almost imperceptibly. Janice guessed what he wanted and spread her legs open as she had done in Mass. She was sitting at such a raised level that he had a perfect view of her lovely thighs. He signaled his approval and nodded again, wanting more. Concerned that the other students would notice something, he wrote several ideas and questions on the board and told them to begin writing an essay, turning on his portable radio to a classical station as an additional distraction to shield Janice's privacy.

Pretending to concentrate on her essay, Janice idly pulled her plaid skirt up as high as the two large safety pins holding it together would permit and began idly caressing the insides of her thighs with her left hand. He saw no telltale white flash of the regulation cotton panties. Janice thought of what she could do next to tease the Father, the pencil's eraser resting on the tongue of her open mouth. Her long tongue flicked around the bottom of the eraser, drenching the pink rubber tip in a luridly suggestive fashion, wrapping around and licking the pink nubbin, treating it like a prick or clit, drenching it with saliva. Realizing her skirt was no higher than it had been in Mass, she undid the two large safety pins. Her thighs now free, she raised both legs and hooked them around the crossbars on the sides of the chair. She continued stroking with her left hand, but higher up her inner thighs.

The Father, his palms perspiring, swallowed thickly at the nymphet's brazen actions. Unlike before, she now wore no panties. He reveled in the sight of her naked mons, her legs spread so obscenely that the dusky, glistening lips gaped openly, revealing the shining entrance at her core, surrounded by sparse, short black hairs that gleamed with wetness. As he stared at it, the end of her pencil entered his tunnel vision and the pink eraser began roaming over her clit and slit, the rubber nubbin stroking, prodding and tapping the engorged clit and lips.

Father Hood cleared his throat and announced that, since it was late, the girls deserved a break and were dismissed. The students glanced at each other, surprised that the Father, with his reputation as a stern disciplinarian, was being so easygoing. Janice unhooked her legs from the chair, returned them to the floor in front of her and lowered her skirt, pretending to gather her belongings, but did not get up. "Go along, out you go," he said, herding them out the door. By the time he'd closed and locked the door and turned around, Janice had resumed her previous position, thighs spread wide, her gash exposed.

As if nothing had changed in the classroom, she returned the pencil to her face, tapping the wet end against her cheek, leaving a trail of cunt juice and utterly tormenting him. After a few seconds, she immersed the pencil even deeper into her sopping slit. Then, as if lost in concentration about her assignment, Janice extracted the eraser, trailing a long thick strand of juice, and tapped the soaked end against her blouse, above the left nipple. Transfixed, he watched the black nipple slowly made visible and taut under the persistent, wet tapping. After reloading the pencil between her vaginal lips, she moved the eraser to her right nipple. But instead of tapping gently, she now flicked it hard, beating a steady rhythm against the dark teat. Once she became bored with that tease, she slowly dropped the pencil to her groin and actually sank it directly into her cunt hole, moaning ever so quietly.

Under the desk, the Father's overlarge cock was straining against the rough wool of his cassock. As if hypnotized, he watched as she pumped the pencil in and out its entire length of six inches. He glanced at her face, the large hazel eyes hooded in unbridled excitement. She found a second pencil and pushed it in next to the first one. He could see her enormous dark nipples pressing against her cheap, thin school-issue bra and blouse, damp from perspiration. He began harshly stroking his jerking, bumpy member.

One of the large safety pins came into view. The Father felt like he had never been so excited. This girl was nothing if not creative. Janice was not even thinking; her actions were entirely on the spur of the moment. She positioned the end loop of the shining metal pin over her hood, tugging and bending the stalk of her clit till it was bent over to all four sides. She moved the safety pin to one of her puffy labia, placed it along the outer edge and forced it over the slick lip, grunting at the effort. The girl squirmed as she manipulated the swollen flesh into its imprisoning metal cage. The Father's cock was so hard it knocked into the underside of the desk. The safety pin crushed the middle of the labia, which also swelled hugely above the metal edge,

The shameful girl repeated the process with the other labia and safety pin, till both livid lips bulged out from the constricting metal fence. Once her cunt was framed by the lips in their metal bondage, she pumped three pencil dildos in unison, her mouth hanging open with lust. The squishing sounds of the three pencils invading the schoolgirl slut's dripping cunt permeated the room along with the sounds of the Father beating his cock, as she cried out in her first climax, thrashing around on the chair. But one cum was apparently not enough.

Dissatisfied with the triple pencil dildo, Janice rummaged in her knapsack and removed an object the Father couldn't discern. Slowly, she removed the pencils from her leaking cunt, striking her clit and the reddened lips protruding above the safety pins. She opened the hand holding the object and revealed, lying in her palm, a rubber band and two wedge-shaped pink erasers, the kind that were three inches long, two inches wide and a half-inch thick. She held them together lengthwise and wrapped the rubber band around so they were six inches long.

With one hand she spread her metal-bound lips wider and with the other shoved the blocky eraser up inside her, the thick pink rubber disappearing into the wet pink gash, her left hand tugging downward on both safety pins, stretching the abused lips, her head thrust back and rolling from side to side in silent orgasm as the Father's veined and knobby cock, under the desk, shot off a geyser for a full thirty seconds.

After a few minutes she recovered, raising her head and opening her heavy lids so that she looked into his stern, sweating face. Staring at him defiantly, she wrapped the skirt back around her thighs, fastening it with a couple of small pins -- but without removing either the eraser or the safety pins. He was incredulous that she was going to leave the eraser dildo in her cunt and the safety pins clamping her labia. She saw that his expression was perhaps even more severe than before. She interpreted that to mean that her behavior had been shocking, and that she would surely be punished for it. They both knew that things between them were only beginning.

Janice collected her items and sauntered to the door, smiling innocently at him. "Leave the door locked," he commanded hoarsely. "Come here," he ordered hoarsely. She walked to his desk, standing contritely as he swiveled toward her. "Kneel," he said, and she sank down, her knees touching his toes. He flipped back the hem of his cassock, revealing a small lake of fresh jism coating the inside. Her eyes widened at the huge amount of thick semen. "Lean forward." Without hesitation, the girl complied. He dragged his bony pointer finger through the accumulation of seed and held the dripping digit over her head. She tilted her head, as if her upturned face was begging for it. Strands of thick cum dripped down and splashed onto her forehead, nose and cheeks, mixing with the drying trails of cunt juice.

"Have you ever serviced a man in your mouth before?"

She shook her head.

"This begins your penance for being such a shameless sinner in class." She opened and he slid the finger into her hot grasping mouth. "Lick the underside; swirl your tongue around. As I withdraw, close your lips over the top." She moaned at the incredibly delicious taste; it seemed like precious nectar to her, warm, rich and salty. He removed the finger as her thick lips clamped around it. "Good." He dragged his pointer and middle finger through the goop and she took both digits easily, all the way in. The Father finally wiped his ring finger, along with the two others, in the spunk, and she sucked in all three noisily, laving them until he withdrew.

He bent over and raised the front and rear of her skirt to waist height, exposing her tight ass and pussy, picked up a pencil from his desk and dragged all six inches of it through his spunk. "Spread your cheeks." The girl reached behind her and spread them wide. He leaned forward, pulled her toward him, pushed her sticky face to the floor and coated her lovely, puckered roseate with cum as she groaned with the new sensation. He reloaded the pencil in his wet lap and inserted it into her rosebud, pumping it deeper with each stroke. "Oh God!" she voiced, wailing pleasurably. He leaned back and pulled her head off the floor. "Clean it," he said, pointing to the residue on his cassock.

Janice began the sizeable task of licking up his deposits, which she did with enthusiasm and thoroughness, scooping her thick tongue along the coarse fabric of the cassock while the Father pumped the long pencil all the way in and all the way out of her ass while the student slut ravaged her cunt with the erasers. When she had finished collecting his ejaculate, he yanked her head back, looked at her face, the forehead, nose, cheeks, and chin totally smeared and dripping with his thick cum, and twisted her clit. She cried out in her first vaginal and anal orgasm, shaking and shuddering.

When she subsided, she appeared spent. The Father slapped her and she roused herself. "Give me the erasers." Moaning, she pulled the slimy erasers out of her. "Get up and straddle me," the priest said. He squeezed each of her nipples beneath the sodden blouse and pulled as she scrambled to her feet and placed her long, tanned legs on either side of his thighs. He held up his drenched robe and roughly scraped the jizz-filled fabric across her slit and mound. She cried out as the coarse wool scratched across her labial lips and safety pins. He stared at her cunt, his clotted spunk dripping onto his robe.

He grabbed her purse from the floor and rifled trough it, removing two bobby pins. "Push your bra beneath your tits so we can begin the next punishment." Wary, the slavish teen unbuttoned her regulation blouse and released her tits from the demi-bra. Father Hood paused, mesmerized by the heavy tits and extraordinary nipples. "Lubricate these two bobby pins and fasten them to your nipples," he ordered. Janice dragged the metal pins through the residue of jism and pulled each bobby pin onto a nipple, pulling down until the nipples were forced into the ends of the bobby pins, the dark agonized buds bulging above the metal. The sadistic priest loved the effect. "Cross the ends." Reluctantly, she forced the bottoms to cross each other, gasping in pain as the pressure on her nipples doubled.

He opened a desk drawer and removed four wooden six-inch rulers that had been fastened together to form a square, makeshift dildo. Without stopping, he slid the entire assemblage up her cunt as she gasped. "Stroke my shaft," he commanded, raising his robe to reveal his ugly cock. Janice exclaimed in surprise at the mottled, veinous member with its enormous head. But she dutifully scooped up a handful of cum and began shafting the appendage, her hot hand spending plenty of time on manipulating the underside and the glans.

As she stroked, he began pumping the ruler-dildo in her cunt and she worked the pencil in her ass, sweating and moaning incessantly. With his free hand, he alternated between slapping her breasts and pulling/twisting the bobby pins, thoroughly enjoying the sight of the tortured black nipples being abused.

As they both approached release, he reached down to the edge of his chair and picked up the final instrument for the afternoon session. Eyes lidded, the teen slut was building to an orgasm when Father Hood leaned forward and struck her back and ass with the cane. She hissed in pain when she felt the searing pain across her back and ass, but shook from the thrill of being thrashed — all while she was being drilled in both her cunt and ass, and giving the respected priest a messy hand job. The caning spurred her on to even more frenzied movement. Emboldened by her response, but finding it difficult to lean forward enough o strike her back and ass, the priest struck her satin-smooth abdomen. The girl screamed but didn't stop for a moment. He snapped the cane against the lower half of her breasts, watching as a weal formed below the jerking bobby pins on her nipples. He then slashed the cane into the tit flesh above her nipples. As the girl climaxed, he finally struck into the center of her squeezed fat nipples, so the pleasure would be perfectly melded with pain, sending her way over the top.

He aimed his cock at her face and let loose a jet of jism. The first gob smacked Janice between the upper lip and nose, splattering clumps onto her eyebrows and cheeks. The next two blasts struck her bound nipples as he yanked down on the bobby pins, while the final shots covered the rulers hanging from her hole until he shoved them all the way back up.

Screaming in her climax, she fell forward, collapsing onto him. Placing his hands under her arms, the strong priest lifted her effortlessly and laid her on the floor. He straightened his clothing and gathered himself, but she still lay in a silent heap at his feet. He took a handkerchief and roughly cleaned off the worst of his spunk from her face as the beautiful slut licked her sopping lips. "Get up and put yourself together." Janice returned to the world and kneeled, still dazed. "This commences the punishment, but only for today. Leave the rulers in your cunt and the bobby pins on your tits."

"What?" she exclaimed. "I have to go home and sit down to dinner with my family!"

"You must atone more today for your depraved taunts against a man of God. Wear your blazer during dinner." Resigned, she awkwardly pulled the bra up, hissing as the black material knocked the bobby pins and further inflamed the suffering nipples. Gingerly, she buttoned the blouse and dropped her skirt. "Go now." Unresponsive, he slapped her breasts. She stirred but didn't stand. He squeezed both nipples through the blouse and pulled her to her feet, howling in pain.

She stood shakily, her eyes flashing angrily from the sudden pain of her abused nipples, and reached behind to remove her first anal dildo. "No!" he barked, "leave that in until after dinner tonight also. As well as the rulers in your cunt and the safety pins on your lips. You must suffer for your shocking behavior."

Amazed that their session was over but her punishment was not, Janice gathered her books and purse, wondering how she would make it through dinner with her handsome father and cute brother sitting only a few feet from her. She decided not to think about it. At the door, she turned back to Father Hood, smiling flirtatiously, figuring that he still sat at the desk in order to clean the semen stains off his robe in private. There was nothing like the power of a teen tease over an older man, especially a beautiful teen reveling in her blazing sensuality.

He nodded at her. "I want you to attend confession with me tomorrow afternoon."

"Yes, I figured as much," she said, smirking. "Dressed exactly the same as I am now?"

He knew she was referring to it all: the anal and cunt dildos, the bobby pins and safety pins. "Bring the instruments with you."

"And how will I atone in confession tomorrow?"

"Not that it's any of your business to know now, but there's one area of your sinner body that has been let off the hook today."

She looked at him curiously. "I mean that your fat clit will suffer like your cunt lips did today."

She wondered if the clit torture would bring her off even more intensely than today. "Thank you for an instructive class, Father."

"My dear, your instruction has only just begun." For the first time ever, she saw the shadow of a smile upon his face.

Chapter Fifteen — With Daddy in the kitchen

When Janice's father, Jay, arrived home from his meeting at the church, all he could think about was the slutty way his daughter had been acting for the last several months. It had increased drastically during this unusually hot summer, during which she'd become a flagrant tease, taunting him and his son with increasing boldness in a thousand ways, defying his admonitions and daring him to do something about it.

The meeting had been with the church's capital development steering committee, chaired by his friend, Father Hood. Jay owned a development company that was seeking a huge contract to remodel the diocese's buildings and erect several new ones. After the meeting, Father Hood had drawn Jay aside and warned him that he had no longer been able to ignore Janice's brazen behavior in school. He had been forced to punish her, and urged Jay to continue the strictest of discipline henceforth. Jay appreciated that the Father had informed him and promised to be strict with his flagrant teen. But as Jay stepped into the kitchen, he stopped in his tracks, his cock throbbing.

IdeeFixee
IdeeFixee
950 Followers