Service Training Pt. 01

Story Info
Slave is given her first taste of training.
2.2k words
4.04
42k
17
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I slowly drifted out from my slumber I was aware of a warmth spreading between my legs. The warmth spread across my body as I slowly awoke and began to focus on the sensations I was experiencing. I sensed the length of your body spooning me against you, the warmth of skin on skin, and I smiled and sighed as I pushed myself closer to you and drifted back to sleep.

My body involuntarily jerked as I felt your finger rubbing over my clit and I tensed then relaxed again as your finger worked in slow circles, gently manipulating my clit and arousing me out of my sleep. I kept my eyes closed as you slipped a finger inside my pussy and rubbed both fingers together, heightening the pleasure and bringing my sleepy body alive. I sank deeper against you, pushing my ass towards you and moaning softly as I stretched. I could feel your erection pressing against my back and I smiled as my skin rubbed against it.

Your fingers started to move slightly faster, teasing and taunting me, little moans escaping from my mouth. My eyes fluttered open and I let out a louder moan as your fingers hit the sweet spot and began to rub against my ever growing clitoris. I closed my eyes again as I concentrated on the sweet, hot sensations dancing across my body, and zoned in on the slick noise of your fingers manipulating my wet, hot cunt.

I smiled as I marvelled at how wet I was all the time and how you could arouse me so easily.

My eyes darted open as you suddenly slipped your other arm under my head, cupping my chin with your hand tightly and forcing my head back so far that you could look into my eyes. I gasped as you probed your fingers deeper inside my cunt and rubbed harder and harder.

My gaze was fixed on your startling blue eyes as you stared down at me, impassively, expressionless. I arched my back and moaned, shifting my body and opening my legs wider as you rubbed me harder and pressed around and across my clitoris, bringing me closer and closer to the edge.

My body was on fire and I was writhing and bucking against you as you brought me to the very edge of orgasm. Then just as I was about to fall over the edge, you removed your fingers and gripped my neck tight, locking me into your eye contact. My breath was coming out in hot, loud gasps, desperately trying to control my breathing, as my heart pounded in my ear. My cheeks were bright red and my nipples erect, my cunt pulsing at the lost sensation of a potential release.

You continued to hold me in your gaze and although the kick I felt in my solar plexus told me from your facial expression that I should not be looking at you, I should be averting my gaze, your eyes compelled mine to remain locked on yours.

"You are mine", you whispered.

My eyes dilated and sparks shot through my body at those three little words.

You smiled.

"You know what to do next, don't you sweetie?"

I began to nod, still unable to pull away from your gaze, but then caught myself as your brow started to frown. I chided myself for nodding and finding my voice I said clearly, "Yes Sir".

You smiled again and slapped my ass cheek and rolled away from me on to your back and then on to your other side, releasing me from your gaze and your iron grip around my neck.

With my cunt still pulsing, I scrambled out of bed and stumbled to the dressing area. Opening the drawer, I pulled out my neatly pressed uniform. I slipped on the soft black silky skirt, with splits high up either side of my thighs. Then I pulled the grey top over my head and down over my breasts, and tucked it into the skirt. The top just covered my breasts and no more, and I rearranged them to push them together in the way that you required them to sit in the uniform. Finally, I pulled the white silk apron around my waist and tied the white satin ribbon in a large bow at the back.

Quickly, I brushed my hair and pulled it into a chignon and clipped it in place. Then I smoothed some red lipstick on my lips, after a cursory check to ensure that your name was still emblazoned on my left breast. I smiled as I saw that it was there, in bright red, clear for the world to see, if I was to expose my breast to them. Finally, I clipped on the heavy chainmail leash to my collar and slipped the leather loop over my left wrist.

I quickly turned and checked every angle to ensure that I was presented correctly, and caught sight of my pink cheeks and smiled at the memory of making the uniform and showing it to you for the first time, and remembering how shocked I was at being aroused at the thought of wearing a maid's uniform and serving another while wearing it. No. Not serving another. Serving you. My heart beat quickened and I felt my cunt throbbing again as I turned away from the mirror and padded through to the kitchen in my bare feet.

Switching on the coffee machine, I set about making your morning cup of coffee. I found a sense of peace in the morning ritual of making this cup of coffee for you. My movements were swift and coordinated as I quickly went through the motions of making the perfect cup of coffee for the love of my life.

When the coffee was ready I padded back through to the bedroom, moved around to your side of the bed and sank slowly and gracefully to my knees.

"Your morning coffee, Master".

As you opened your eyes, I presented the coffee cup to you and on my eyes meeting yours, I smiled, then dipped my head and lowered my gaze, acknowledging your dominance over me.

You thanked me and took the cup from me and set it on the bedside table. Sighing, you watched me as I waited in position, kneeling with my legs spread open, arms behind my back, breasts pushed forward and my head bowed to the floor.

"Present the leash", you ordered.

Quickly, I pulled the leash from my wrist and presented it to you, bowing my head further. You took it from me, and slipped the leather loop over your wrist.

You sighed again and lay back, which had the effect of jerking me forward. I scrambled to move closer to you and assumed the kneeling position again as you made yourself comfortable.

I waited as you took the first sip of your coffee and then, keeping the cup in your hand, you slowly eased your foot towards me and slipped it between my thighs. I gasped as you slipped your big toe inside my hot, wet cunt, rubbing my clitoris and bringing the bright red colour back to my cheeks.

You grinned at me and said, "You're a horny little cunt aren't you?"

"Yes Master", I replied.

"Hmmm... What to do with you?"

I risked a glance at you and you grinned mischievously as you pulled your toe out of my cunt and pulled the leash down so that my head was close to your foot.

"Clean my toe, bitch", you ordered.

I licked my cunt juices from your toe until it was clean. Then you grasped my hair and pulled my head up to look you in the eye.

"Normally you sit and wait until I have finished my coffee, don't you sweetie?" You asked.

"Yes Sir~, I responded.

"Well, I think we need to work on the service aspect of your submission today. If you do well, and you learn quickly, I will allow you to release for me. What do you think about that?"

I looked at you inquisitively, not entirely sure what you meant. But I trusted you enough that you knew what you were doing and that this was simply another aspect of my training that you wished to work on, to shape my submission to suit you. I smiled.

"I think it is a wonderful idea Master. I am happy to learn so that I can serve you well".

"Good girl", you smiled. Then you pulled my head close to your hard cock and pressed my face against it, holding me tight in place.

"While I am having my morning cup of coffee, you will pleasure me. You will worship my cock and you will take great care to ensure my pleasure. You will bring me to orgasm and then you will swallow every last drop of my cum. When you are finished you will clean my cock and then you will thank me for the honour of worshipping my cock. Is that understood?"

"Yes Sir", I replied.

"Good girl", you breathed as you leaned back to get comfortable, raising your cup of coffee and sipping it.

I got to work immediately, slowly licking the shaft of your cock as gently and reverently as I could. Taking the tip into my mouth, I sucked it slowly and deliberately, savouring each suck as though it was the most amazing lollipop ever invented. Then I slipped the shaft deeper into my mouth and sucked my cheeks in, gripping you firmly inside my mouth. Then, focusing all my energies and love and lust and reverence for you, into you and into every movement I made, I sucked and licked and moved up and down your shaft, tickling it and pressing it with my tongue, swirling my tongue round and round, enjoying lapping up every piece of its wonderful glory.

I began to moan and hum slightly, as I manipulated my mouth to deliver different sensations to you, never remaining in one position too long, varying the depth and degree of touch and pressure. I could feel you sinking into the enjoyment of having my mouth wrapped around your cock and my heart beat quickened as I knew I was serving you well.

My cunt was still pulsing as I quickened my pace and sucked my cheeks in more, increasing the pressure and depth of my strokes with my tongue. The excitement of worshipping your cock nearly made me orgasm but I forced my mind from my own pleasure and concentrated on your cock as you grasped my head and started manoeuvring it back and forth across your shaft. You increased the pace, forcing it deeper into my mouth, causing me to choke and gag, and each time my throat closed on your cock, you got closer and closer to release, excited by the tears which were streaming down my face.

We built the pace up faster and faster and you rode my face harder and harder until finally, you could contain yourself no more and you came, injecting your seed into my mouth. Spent, you withdrew your cock from my mouth and lay back, gathering yourself. From that position, you ordered me to hold your cum in my mouth.

I obeyed and waited in the kneeling position, your hot liquid filling my mouth.

Then you finally sat up and looked at me, tilting my head towards you. You looked deep into my eyes.

"Swallow it".

I swallowed your cum and moaned as the delight of having your seed inside me sent shivers down my spine. You grinned.

"You're such a cum slut, aren't you?"

"Yes Sir", I replied, grinning.

"You know what to do next", you stated, dismissing me, and leaning back again to drink the remainder of your coffee.

I slipped forward again and began to slowly and deliberately lick your cock clean. Once I was finished, I returned to the kneeling position, lowering my head, but keeping your gaze.

"Thank you Master. Thank you for allowing me to worship your cock. Thank you for allowing me to swallow your cum. I hope you have enjoyed your morning coffee".

You smiled at me and I lowered my gaze, my heart pounding in my chest, deep feelings of love and lust and deep submission rising to the surface, threatening to overwhelm me.

Slowly I sat back on my heels, brought my arms forward, lowering my body and crawling forward into the devotion position, my arms stretched out, wrists crossed in front of your feet.

I felt a sudden electrical charge shoot through my entire body as you leaned down and rested your hands over my wrists, taking one hand in yours and stroking my fingers. I could feel the beginning of a release begin to rip through my body and was just about over the edge when you whispered into my ear:

"You don't have my permission to cum sweetie".

You grasped my hair and pulled my head up to look at you, your eyes boring holes into my skull.

"This is only the beginning of the lesson", you said. "You have much more to experience today, before I will even consider allowing you to release for me. Do you understand me?"

I shivered as more sensations ripped through my body.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?" You repeated, louder.

I jolted my thoughts back to you and looked you adoringly in the eye.

"Yes Master. I understand perfectly..."