Service Training Pt. 03

Story Info
Join our slave as she is subjected to harsher treatment.
2.1k words
3.63
23.7k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You stood up slowly, grasping the end of the leash in your hand. You jerked the leash to signify that I should follow you and so I crawled with you through to the kitchen. Once there, you left me in the kneeling position while you secured a long piece of chain to the oven handle. You ordered me to crawl towards the oven and stand up. Kneeling down, you secured the other end of the chain to the shackle on my left foot.

I studied the chain and noted that it would be long enough for me to access anything I needed to in the kitchen. You stood and ordered me to place my hands on the counter. I obeyed.

Reaching into one of the drawers, you pulled out a wooden spoon and slipped it between my ass cheeks. Then you told me to stand up straight.

"You will keep this spoon in position as you make breakfast. If the spoon falls there will be consequences. Understood?"

"Yes Master".

"Good. Now, you will prepare some eggs, some cheese, salad and bread, as well as some yoghurt and fruit. I will make some coffee for me and tea for you. Do you want tea?" You asked.

"I will drink whatever you make for me Master", I responded.

You smiled. "Good girl".

We set about making the breakfast and while you prepared the drinks, I began boiling some eggs and fetched the salad and dairy items from the fridge. I had to move slowly and deliberately, to ensure the spoon remained in place. I was preparing a fruit salad of fresh strawberries, oranges, peaches and apples when the spoon suddenly slipped from between my butt cheeks and on to the floor. I froze.

You turned and looked at me.

"Pick it up", you commanded.

I dropped quickly to my knees and leaned over to pick it up. I yelped as you slapped my face.

"Did I give you permission to pick the spoon up with your hands bitch?" You sneered.

"No Master".

"How do you normally pick things up?" You demanded.

"With my mouth Master".

"Exactly. So why on earth would you assume you would be given permission to pick the spoon up with your hand? Did I specifically tell you to pick it up with your hand?" You demanded.

"No Master. I am sorry for assuming."

You grabbed my chin and squeezed hard, forcing your fingers deep into my mouth. Staring deep into my eyes you spat the following words to me:

"Your job is to follow orders. You carry them out to the letter. If I do not give you a specific way in which to carry out an order, you will carry it out in the normal way in which you have been taught. Do you understand me cunt?" You sneered.

My eyes wide open, mouth full of your fingers, I nodded and tried to say "Yes Master".

You withdrew your fingers from my mouth and dried them on my face.

"Good sweetie. Now pick up the spoon like a good little cunt and we can get on with the consequences of dropping the spoon".

Quickly, I dropped my head to the floor and picked up the spoon in my mouth. Then I sat in the kneeling position and bowed my head low and waited.

"That's better," you murmured. "Now. You were told that if you dropped the spoon there would be consequences. Here's the thing. I know you didn't mean to drop the spoon, you didn't do it intentionally. Just like you don't mean it when you make mistakes. Like the mistake you just made there with picking up the spoon with your mouth. You're human. You will make mistakes and you do make mistakes. We will use this as a lesson to remind you that mistakes will be disciplined or punished depending on the severity of the error. Discipline is essential in my household. And I say my household because you are my slave and I own everything in this household, including you. Discipline is part of your life now. It will be used to help you to grow and become better for me. I do this entirely selfishly because I believe I have the right to have the best slave I can have. I demand that you are the best slave you can possibly be. Therefore, mistakes can happen but they will not go undisciplined. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Master" I muffled through the spoon.

"You were told that if the spoon fell there would be consequences. The consequence for the spoon falling is that you will serve up two helpings of food, one for me and one for you. You will keep the spoon in your mouth the entire time. Then you will sit and watch me eat my breakfast. You will not be permitted to eat with me. Now I know you did not mean for the spoon to fall, it was not intentional, but I want you to be mindful that if you make mistakes you will suffer the consequences of those mistakes. Do not be afraid to make mistakes. Just accept them and the resultant discipline as part of your life. Accept it. Get used to it. This is your life. Now get up and finish preparing the food".

I stood up, spoon in my mouth, and finished preparing the food. Once it was ready, I served up two helpings and set the table, one plate serving you and then setting my plate on the opposite side of the table. I waited until you commanded me to sit, then sat forward in the chair, clasped my hands behind my back and waited patiently while you ate your breakfast.

When you were finished you ordered me to clean up the breakfast mess but leave my plate and drink on the table. Once I was finished, I stood to attention, the spoon still in my mouth. You looked at me.

"Remove the spoon", you commanded. I bent over and released the spoon on to the table.

You gently pushed my head on to the table and leaned forward to look in to my eyes.

"How are you feeling sweetie?" You asked, your voice softening.

"I am fine Master", I replied.

"Good. Are you hungry?"

"Yes Master", I replied.

"Hmm." You pondered this for a moment.

"Do you think you should be allowed to eat your breakfast now?" You asked.

I began to speak then stopped myself.

"I am ready to eat my breakfast when you decide I should eat Master", I responded.

You chuckled.

"You're such a smart little cookie aren't you? Answer me this. What would you do if I decided that I do not wish you to eat? Maybe not today, or even tomorrow?"

"You would not do that to me Master", I replied, confused.

"I know that sweetie. But what would you do if I did decide that you were not to eat?" You tilted your head at me, holding my gaze.

"Then I would not eat Master", I responded.

"Go on", you gestured.

"I am your property Master. If you decide I do not eat, then I do not eat. You have complete control over my life. I have no rights apart from those you see fit to give me".

"Is that so?" You smiled.

"Yes Master".

"Good girl. You are quite right. You are my property. If I decide you do not eat, then you do not eat. If I decide you do not do something, you do not do it. It is as simple as that. Now stand up straight" You commanded.

I stood up and bowed my head again, arms clasped behind my back.

You stood up and grasped my leash and forced me to my knees and then we went back to the cupboard. When we got there, you ordered me to my position within the cupboard.

"I think you need some time to contemplate the lessons brought up at breakfast. Think on it, let it sink in. Understand that this is your life now. This is the way things will be. Understand what it is to give your life over to me. I have the control over every aspect of your life. I am your life force. Understand what it means".

Then you closed the door on me, leaving me in darkness, your words ringing in my ears.

My soul was shining bright, my whole being alight, drunk on your control. I felt a combination of humiliation, lust, desire, helplessness, strength and a fierce sense of being owned entirely. That this body and mind were no longer mine to call my own. The reality of your words hit home and I understood exactly what you meant by placing my life into your hands. I had no control, no say. You could do what you wanted to me, and I would just let you. Blindly. No, not blindly. Because although I knew you had the power to do anything to me, I knew I could trust you to keep me safe. You would be bad to me but not bad for me.

I breathed out through clenched teeth as I realised the keening need within me to feel like this. I needed to be owned completely. I wanted this. I needed this. I felt at peace with this. You were offering me complete freedom to be wholly me under your bondage. You could do ANYTHING to me and I would revere you for it. I sobbed as the tears fell down my face.

You could leave me in this cupboard forever and I would still be entirely devoted to you. What was I becoming? Who was I becoming?

I shuddered as the gasps escaped my mouth, not knowing how to control the sobs. Why was I crying? Was it relief? Was I frightened? No. I definitely wasn't frightened. It was not fear because I knew you were there to catch me if I fell. I knew that you were holding me up to the light, moulding me into what you needed me to be. And my cunt? Oh, my cunt was throbbing, wet, juices dripping out and down my thighs. There was an overwhelming smell of my sex in the room and I hitched my breath as I began to regain control and focus on you again.

You. The very reason for my existence. The very reason why my heart was singing the loudest, brightest song it had ever sung. The warmth spread through my body and I shuddered as the spasms began to work their way from the centre out to my extremities. Then I held my breath and tensed my body, willing the full body orgasm to stop.

And I held my breath.

I must not orgasm without permission. I remembered your words. I had so much more to learn today. This body was not mine to do with as I pleased.

I forced myself to relax and waited for the energy of the full body orgasm to dissipate and die out, willing it to leave me. I would not orgasm without your permission. No matter how much devotion I was feeling at the time. This was no time to be selfish. Selfishness was a luxury I no longer had.

Breathing deeply, I centred myself and relaxed.

Waiting in the darkness, I closed my eyes and listened to my heartbeat. I breathed slowly in and out, in and out, in and out, my chest rising and falling evenly. There was nothing left in my head. Only you. My Owner. My Master. My Lord. My King.

I blinked my eyes open and shut again as the light blinded me. You were standing in the doorway holding my breakfast.

I had no idea how long I had been shut in the room, but I opened my eyes slowly again, allowing them to adjust to the light. You sat down beside me and proceeded to spoon feed breakfast to me. We sat in silence as you spooned each mouthful into my mouth and waited patiently until I had swallowed. Then you held the cup up to my mouth and I drank the now cold tea gratefully. Your face was soft and kind and full of care as you fed me.

Our eyes met but I couldn't help but lower mine in gratitude that you were not only allowing me to eat but you were taking the time to feed me. When I was finished, you beckoned me to you and patted your lap. I laid my head in your lap and you stroked my hair.

"Thank you for feeding me Master. I am grateful for the food and that you took the time to feed me".

"Shhhh" you whispered, and continued to stroke my hair.