Service with a Smile Ch. 05

Story Info
Hotel executive cares for a guest with a broken leg.
1.9k words
4.25
8.8k
5

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We took a few seconds trying to decide the best way to get her situated in the back seat of the SUV. Kelly slid into the backseat while I stabilized her leg and then she pulled her leg in as she sat across the massive back seat of the SUV. I slid in the passenger seat as our driver started the engine.

I turned my body towards her and said "We'll have a wheelchair waiting for you at the hotel. I'll get you up to the room and help you get settled in. Also – I called and had the staff move your things up to one of our penthouse suites. It's much more spacious in there and it comes with 2 bedrooms and a separate living area. That'll allow me to stay close to you and help you until you head back home."

"Ryan, that's so sweet of you. But I'm sure you have better things to do with your life then play nurse to me. I can totally manage on my own. Really..." replied Kelly.

"That's not an option, you heard what Dr. Reed said. You will need help with everything! Doctor's orders." I said as I looked at those delectable toes extending from the cast. My erection throbbed.

Kelly was silent for a moment. I could tell she was thinking through the thought of a stranger in her room. Then came the response.

"That's very sweet of you. Ok, we're roommates for the weekend. But I'm not going to be bedridden. I'm going to do my fair share."

"Fair enough." I said as the SUV turned into the drive of the hotel. Little did I know what the next few days held in store for me.

We managed to extricate Kelly from the car and get her into the waiting wheelchair. We hadn't tested her crutching skills yet, however, given Kelly's athletic body, I figured a few days of practice and she would be great at it.

I lifted her newly casted leg onto the extended leg rest. Once again, I noted the look of pain on her face as the position of her leg was adjusted. Again, it was a long moan with her eyes closed. Her face was flushed again. I held her crutches and purse while a bellhop began to push her chair.

As I walked beside her, I wondered again at Kelly's beauty. Kelly was tall and leggy. Straight hair hung loosely around her shoulders. The facial features sharp and handsome. Trim frame. Sneaker clad foot on her good leg. And of course the cast. White plaster. Perfectly fitted to Kelly's shapely leg. Kelly's knee bent slightly. Her toes long. Protruding from the end of the cast. Toenails painted that perfect shade of light pink. My member was rock hard again.

We rode the elevator up to the 12th floor. Kelly recounted the story of how she broke her leg to the bellhop along the way. I was surprised at how upbeat and energetic she sounded, considering the ordeal she had just been through.

We finally got to our room, the bellhop handed me the key as I moved in front of Kelly's wheelchair to open the door. The room was our best. Great views, well furnished, a cozy living area with a big couch, arm chair and flat screen tv. It also had a small kitchenette area with a sink, microwave, coffee maker and fridge stocked with snacks, drinks and liquor.

The bellhop pushed Kelly into the room and parked in the middle of the living room.

Taking a quick look around I turned to Kelly and I said – lucky you! When they moved your stuff up here from your old room they put you in the bigger room! She chuckled and said – well it makes sense since I am the patient... I mean guest... Right?

I pushed Kelly into the master bedroom which had the king size bed, another small couch, and giant bathroom with huge oval shaped garden tub. I got the other room which had the queen size bed, arm chair, and smaller bathroom.

"I'm impressed" Kelly remarked as she saw that her stuff had already been unpacked by our staff and organized.

"So, can I help you up and into your bed? I'm sure that that wheelchair isn't very comfortable," I asked.

"You know what – I think I want to hang out on the couch in the living room if that's ok. It is my mission not to be bedridden!" replied Kelly.

"Sure" I said as I started to turn the wheelchair and push it back into the living room.

I couldn't get right next to the couch with the wheelchair, so now came the hard part. Getting her up, and moved onto the couch. I had leaned the crutches up against the wall in the entry way and I quickly grabbed those.

"All right, are you ready?" I asked.

"Yup, it's now or never" replied Kelly.

I lifted her foot rest out of the way so she could plant her sneaker clad good foot on the ground and push off. I then went behind the chair, grasped under her arms and began to lift her. She finally was in a standing position balancing on one foot. I then handed her the crutches – which she used for support.

I pulled the wheel chair out of the way and then helped Kelly get propped up on her crutches properly. She let out another moan of pain, and became flushed again. But this was louder that what I had heard getting out of the car.

"I'm sorry, just with me standing up the blood rushed down to my legs and I could really feel the injury for a minute." Kelly replied.

"Please don't apologize, I want you to be as comfortable as possible, I know you are in a lot pain... moan all you want. I don't care. Whatever helps you" I replied.

And there she was. A thing of beauty. Standing on her crutches, white plaster cast bent just enough at the knee so her toes were pointed down and held off the ground when she stood straight up.

Not only was I rock hard... but I was throbbing. I was sure that some pre-cum had already leaked out into my boxer briefs.

I asked – so, have you ever used crutches before?

"Well, not only do I have to be familiar with how to use them for my job, but I have a confession... This is not the first time I've broken my leg." Said Kelly.

"Oh?" I asked.

Kelly continued "Yeah, I broke my other leg my senior year of high school. I was a cheerleader and broke it in the middle of a basketball came while doing a stunt. Talk about embarrassing... I think my whole small Midwestern town was at the game and saw me. At least this time around – no one saw me break my leg!"

"Wow, so you are a pro at this. Probably don't even need my help!" I chuckled.

"No, absolutely not, I'm so grateful to have someone here to help me. Having been through this once, I know that it is going to be tough. I was just putting on a brave face earlier. I'm so glad you didn't take the bait and back out!"

"Never, I'm here at your service until I see your wheelchair get pushed onto a plane in 4 or 5 days." I replied trying to reassure Kelly.

She gave me a smile and took her first step on her crutches towards me, and gave me a hug, while she leaned on her crutches. I instinctively pulled her in closer and returned the embrace.

She then said, "I'm sorry, I got a little emotional there."

"Don't be sorry – I'm here for you." I replied.

With that being said, she turned and crutched toward the couch. I was right behind her. She then turned her back to the couch, put her crutches together and expertly sat down while using her crutches for support. She lifted her good left leg onto the couch herself. I then leaned down and put my hands under her plaster casted ankle and slowly lifted her casted leg onto the couch. Again there was a moan of pain.

I propped her crutches up on the wall adjacent to the couch and made my way over to the hallway closet. I was looking for some extra pillows and a blanket.

"Oh my god. I feel like I could melt into this couch. I didn't realize how uncomfortable that chair was." Remarked Kelly.

"I'm guessing you are exhausted." I said as I returned to the couch with 3 pillows and a blanket.

"Not exhausted, but fatigued. I really needed this comfy couch."

I walked up to her with a pillow and she leaned forward as I positioned it between her and the arm rest of the couch. I then sat down beside her on the couch and took 2 of the pillows and carefully slid them under her casted leg while a gently lifted her casted leg up slightly.

"Thank you. Elevating my leg will help with my swelling. You are off to a good start as my nurse!" Exclaimed Kelly.

I laughed as I sat back and took a deep breath.

She then lifted her good left leg up and towards her as she struggled to reach the laces on her sneaker. It was obvious she wanted to remove her shoe, but was struggling with it.

I quickly grabbed her sneaker clad foot and brought it towards my lap and said – "I thought for a moment to sit back and see how long that would have taken you, but that would be cruel. Let me handle this."

I proceeded to untie her laces and loosen them and then slowly slip her shoe off. I couldn't believe I was sitting on the couch with a gorgeous woman in a plaster LLC.

Her sock was a little damp as I grasped her now shoe-less foot and tried to position it back on the couch where it originally was. She stopped me and said. "Can you take my sock off too?"

I gladly obliged and peeled off her no show athletic sock revealing her perfect pedicured delicate toes. I was mesmerized, and instinctively began to rub/massage her foot and instep. After a few seconds of this – Kelly snapped me out of my day dream with "Oh wow... that feels so good. I didn't know my nurse was also a masseuse!"

"Um uh, I'm sorry, I stammered"

"No - keep going this is great. Seriously" she replied.

I continued to massage her foot and began making some small talk. She asked me about my job and what I exactly did for the hotel.

As I made my way through my answer, while rubbing her foot, I looked over and had Kelly drifted off to sleep

Once again, I admired my Kelly's toes. The shiny white cast seemed to accentuate them. The pink of her polish appeared brighter and more mesmerizing in the non hospital lighting. I resisted an urge to touch the toes on Kelly's casted leg while she slept.

I figured she would be out for a little while. No matter what she said – she was exhausted.

I decided to take the opportunity to run to the pharmacy to fill her prescription and run by my place to grab some clothes and toiletries.