Service with a Smile Ch. 06

Story Info
A hotel executive has to care for a guest with a broken leg.
1.3k words
4.16
9k
5

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first stop was at a pharmacy where I filled Kelly's prescription for pain pills. The label indicated she was to take one pill every six hours. I walked over to the medical equipment aisle and was able to find a waterproof cast cover for Kelly to use in the shower. I also picked up a bed pan. Who knows how mobile Kelly was going to be over the next few days. On my way to the register I grabbed some random magazines ranging from Cosmo to People and Time - I'm sure things would get boring over the next few days and she would appreciate the reading material.

The next stop was my house.

I packed a bag with toiletries, changes of underwear, and a couple of changes clothes. I probably wouldn't need my suits for work - since my main responsibility over the next few days was to make sure Kelly was comfortable and she didn't sue us. I packed light knowing I could always return home for to reload if I needed. I normally sleep in the nude, but decided to throw a pair of pajamas in the bag. I was probably going to have to help Kelly use the bathroom in the middle of the night and she probably didn't want to see me in all my glory.

Done with my errands, I headed back to the hotel to take care of that hot nurse with a broken leg.

When I got back to the hotel, I stopped by my office to grab my laptop and some files. I thought I would have some downtime over the next few days where I could knock out some work and watch some porn. I knew that being around Kelly for the next few days was going to make me extremely horny. I would probably need to masturbate in my bedroom when she was asleep just to take the edge off and make sure I didn't walk around the hotel suite with a permanent erection.

I jumped on the elevator with my overnight bag, briefcase and pharmacy bag on my way to our 12th floor suite. I had been gone for 2 hours - so I wasn't sure if Kelly was still asleep - I tried to be quiet when opening the door - but unfortunately the keycard always makes a beeping sound when it unlocks the door.

Kelly still lay on the sofa. Her casted leg propped on the pillows. Beautiful toes extending from the cast. She was awake and looking at her iPhone.

"Hey look who's awake" I said as I walked in the door.

"I was wondering if you had abandoned me" replied Kelly

"No way - I'm here till you step or crutch on to a plane" I retorted.

"Oh you are just full of jokes aren't you?" said Kelly clearly amused by my bit of humor.

"How are you feeling?" I asked as I walked over dropping my bags in the entry way and took my spot next to her on the couch. I was once again centimeters from her elevated casted broken leg.

"I feel a lot better - I needed a nap. I just can't believe how this day has gone. I'm, I'm just so embarrassed by all of this. I can't believe I did this! Other than that... I'm doing great!

As she was talking she had extended her healthy leg and her bare foot was resting in my lap again. I took her lead and grabbed her foot and started to rub again.

"That... makes breaking my leg worth it..." she said referring to my foot massage.

"If this is all that it takes to keep you happy - you are going to be one happy woman" I replied.

"So what kind of goodies did you get me?" Referring to my drugstore bag.

I reluctantly removed her foot from my lap and got up to grab the pharmacy bag.

"If my foot massages don't keep you happy, these will do the trick" I said as I showed her the bottle of pain pills.

"Thank god. What else do you have for me?" Kelly asked.

I pulled out the waterproof cast cover and showed it to her. She was very pleased, and told me how much of a lifesaver those things are compared to the messy alternative of trash bags and duct tape and recounted the countless times that patients had returned to her clinic with water logged casts seeking dry replacements.

I then reached into the bag and took out the stack of magazines that I had bought.

"I thought you might get bored - wasn't sure what you were into - so I got a little bit of everything" I said.

"Bored? I thought you were going to be my entertainment for the next few days!!" joked Kelly.

"Ha ha, yes I am a nurse/court jester. At your service!" I replied.

"Thank you Ryan. That is very thoughtful of you," said Kelly in a sincere tone.

"I have one more surprise for you" I said reaching back into the bag and pulling out the bedpan.

"You have got to be kidding... a bedpan? It's just a broken leg... Its not like I fell off a mountain skiing and have a trimal fracture in my right leg, and a distal femur fracture in my left leg along with a scaphoid fracture in my left arm. I'm pretty sure I can manage a toilet," said Kelly trying to control her laughter.

"Man - if I didn't know better - you just broke out nurse speak on me and shut me down! That was kind of cool" I replied.

Kelly speaking in such an authoritative tone about different types of fractures had me worked up. I wondered to myself why I didn't take a few extra minutes at home and masturbate before I came back to the hotel. I was rock hard again.

"Speaking of which... I need to pee. Badly." Said Kelly.

Kelly began gathering her crutches from the floor.

Kelly lowered her casted leg from the sofa. I watched the blood drain from her face.

"Hurt?"

She nodded. Eyes closed. I waited until Kelly seemed comfortable with her leg lowered. I handed Kelly her crutches and helped her up. It was clear again just how helpless this woman was. She was basically unable to get up from a sitting position without my assistance.

Kelly balanced on the crutches for a second and let out a loud, long moan. She held her casted leg behind her. Eyes still shut. Adjusting to the blood rushing to her shattered ankle. Then she moved forward. Toward the master bathroom. I stood poised behind Kelly. Ready to help if needed. Kelly entered the spacious bathroom and turned on the light. I watched as Kelly awkwardly propped her crutches up against the wall. I tried not to look as Kelly slid her pants down and, with my assistance, lowered herself to the toilet seat. I left with Kelly's crutches in hand while my she relieved herself. When she was done, I returned with the crutches. I helped Kelly up, and helped pull her thong panties and her hospital pants up. Although I tried not to look, but I caught a good look at her firm rear end and the smooth skin between her legs. She was groomed very well. Probably a Brazilian wax.

Kelly's face was beet red by the time she got herself pulled together. "God I feel so embarrassed. I am just so helpless" She said standing opposite me in the bathroom.

I don't know what possessed me to do it. But I leaned forward and gave her a small kiss on the cheek and a firm hug. "You're doing fine." I said reassuringly. "We'll get through this together."

My heart was beating through my chest as we stood there embracing each other in the master bathroom of our hotel suite. Kelly leaning on her crutches arms wrapped around my waist and me leaning down arms wrapped around her shoulders.