Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,353 Followers

"Bye," John said, riding off and catching up to Kelly who was laughing so hard that tears were streaming down her face.

"What's so funny?" John asked, riding next to her as they approached their house.

"I just can't wait to see Becky fucking her father," Kelly told him. "It's going to be great."

"Hey, dad's car's not here," John observed.

"He must be at one of his meetings," Kelly offered.

"But whose car is that?" he asked, pointing to the one parked in front of the house.

"I've never seen it before," Kelly said, dismounting her bicycle at the garage entrance.

"Shhh," John warned, his finger to his lips.

Quietly they entered the house, pausing to listen for any noise. They heard a slight muffled sound coming from the living room and they tiptoed down the hallway until they could peek into the living room. What they saw totally astonished both of them. Their mother was on her hands and knees, sucking the biggest, blackest cock either of them had ever seen. And at the same time another equally huge black cock was sawing in and out of her pussy from behind. She was getting it from both ends at once.

They watched, transfixed as these two huge black cocks serviced their mother, who seemed to be easily accommodating them both. Suddenly the man whose cock was being sucked groaned, throwing his head back and it was obvious he was cumming in Karin's mouth as she struggled to suck and swallow all of him. They could see cum oozing from around his cock as Karin sucked and swallowed as fast as she could. Then the man fucking her from behind groaned and began cumming in her pussy. Karin spun around, dislodging him from her pussy and sucked his cock into her mouth, gulping and swallowing his cum as fast as she could. But she still ended up with cum dripping down her chin onto her breasts and smeared all over her face when she had finished.

"Karin, you are the cock craziest bitch I've ever known," the man who had been fucking her pussy laughed when she sat back on her heels, wiping her chin with her hand and then licking the cum from her hand.

"You aren't so bad yourself," Karin laughed, sitting back, her legs spread and her knees open, her gaping pussy swollen and throbbing from the fucking it had just received.

"When's the old man coming home?" he asked.

"Oh, he won't be here for a few hours yet," Karin replied, looking up at the clock.

"And what about your kids?"

"Oh, shit, they'll be here any minute," Karin said, a panicked look on her face.

"Where is dad, mom?" John said, walking into the room with Kelly right behind him, a smile on his face. "Hi, I'm John. That's my mother you just fucked."

"Hi, John," he said. "She's a great fuck."

"Yeah, I know," John replied, sitting down on the sofa as if this was the most normal thing in the world.

"John, I don't know what to say," Karin said, feeling tears starting to form in her eyes.

"Gosh, mom, you just got fucked by the two most incredible cocks and that's all you can say?" Kelly said, plopping down on the sofa next to John, staring at the two cocks dangling nearby. "You've got so much cum smeared on your face and breasts. It's unbelievable. I never knew anyone could cum so much."

"You like cum?" the other man asked.

"Oh, yeah, I love cum," Kelly said, nodding her head. "I'm just like my mom, I guess."

"Well, your mom just fucked both of us, so I guess you're not totally alike, are you?"

"I could fuck both of you, too," Kelly said nonchalantly.

"You should be careful how you brag," the other man said. "Someone might call you on it some day."

"That's okay," Kelly replied.

"You think you can fuck both of us?" he asked. "Right here, right now?"

"No sweat," Kelly answered. "But it looks like you've had it for tonight to me."

"That's because you don't know shit, little girl," the first man said. "Karin, I think we're going to teach this little cooze of a daughter of yours some manners," he said, stroking his cock in his hand. "You got a problem with that?"

"It's none of her business," Kelly said. "I fuck who I want to fuck, just like she does."

"Well, your mama's been fucking us pretty regular for a while now, so I guess she has some say in it."

"I can't believe this conversation is happening," Karin said, getting to her feet, cum dripping from her breasts to the floor.

"Mom, you're covered in cum," John said with a laugh. "You're the unbelievable one."

"I'm going to fuck them," Kelly said, getting to her feet. "You two think you can fuck me, too?" she asked, quickly stepping out of her clothes and standing naked.

"Kelly!" Karin said. "What do you think you're doing?"

"I'm getting laid, mom, just like you just finished getting, okay? I can't wait for some big hard cock and I'm going to get some right now. If you're so bothered, just let John fuck you again. I know he loved fucking you in the ass. You might try that," she said, moving over towards one of the men, sinking down onto her knees amd reaching up and taking his huge cock in her hand.

"I've never seen a black one before," she said, looking up at him, his cock in her hand.

"It's just a cock, sweetheart," he said. "You suck it and fuck it like any other."

"That's just what I thought," Kelly said, leaning forward with her mouth open and sucking on his cock. "How about putting that other one where it will do me some good," she asked, wriggling her ass and reaching between her legs to spread her pussy lips with her fingers.

"Man, that pussy looks like it's had a workout already," the man said, kneeling behind her with his cock standing at attention.

"Just a warm-up," Kelly said with a laugh before returning to sucking on the other cock.

"I can't believe this!" Karin cried, staring in shock as her daughter took one cock in her mouth and the other in her pussy, just like she had been doing not ten minutes before. And she took it like a pro, Karin thought in shock, watching her daughter perform.

"God, no wonder you were doing this, mom," Kelly said, lifting her face from the cock in her mouth. "These are the two most incredible cocks I've ever felt. God, fuck me hard," she cried, wriggling her ass against the cock plunging in and out of her pussy from behind.

"Man, this is some prime pussy," the man fucking her said. "Your daughter has just as fine a pussy as you do, Karin," he laughed, seeing the stricken look on her face. "And you don't have to worry, I'll still be fucking you whenever you want," he said, slamming his cock in and out of her pussy. "Let's switch," he said to the other man. "I'm ready to cum."

John and Karin watched as the two men switched positions, the man who had been fucking her moving around to feed his huge juice-covered cock into Kelly's willing mouth, while the other man jammed his cock into her pussy.

"Man, this is fine pussy," the man now fucking her said.

"Oh, yeah, suck it, baby," the other man said. "That's it, I'm cumming now," he cried, grabbing Kelly by the head and holding her down on his cock as his balls spasmed and he shot his load of cum into Kelly's eagerly gulping mouth.

Kelly tried to swallow all of the cum but it was too much and it leaked out around the shaft and dripped down her chin. She had no sooner finished sucking the last of his cum from his cock when the man pounding her pussy from behind announced that he, too, was ready to cum. Without hesitating, Kelly dropped the cock she was sucking and spun around, eagerly sucking the cock which had just been pulled from her pussy into her mouth just as it, too, exploded, again filling her mouth with hot cum. And Kelly just sucked and swallowed as fast as she could, loving the taste of cum filling her mouth over and over again.

Positioned as she was on her hands and knees, her gaping pussy, swollen and red from the pounding it had taken, plus her ass were pointing right at her mother and brother who were standing side by side watching her perform, her mother with her mouth wide open in shock, her brother with a grin a mile wide as he watched his sister fuck like a true whore. John dropped his pants to the floor, his cock standing straight out in front of him.

"What do you think you're doing?" Karin asked him, her eyes wide in shock.

"She looks so good, I think I'm going to have some of that, too," he replied, delighting in the surprised look at his response.

"You wouldn't dare fuck your sister!" Karin exclaimed.

"Why not," John replied. "I fuck you," he said as he sank to his knees behind his sister, his cock in his fist.

Rubbing his cock between Kelly's swollen, gaping pussy lips, John slid his cock into her totally stretched-out-of-shape pussy, barely feeling it. Pumping a couple of times, he pulled his cock out of her pussy and moved up a notch and slid it into her ass, which she took without missing a beat, still sucking the cum from the cock in her mouth. Karin watched in astonishment as her son proceeded to fuck his sister, her daughter, in the ass right in front of her while she sucked the cock of one of the two men who had just fucked her after fucking her mother. Her whole world seemed like it was spinning out of control.

"You've got to stop this," Karin cried out, pulling on John's shoulder. "This is totally wrong."

"Okay, mom. I'll stop," John said, pulling his cock from Kelly's ass just as she finished sucking the cum from the cock in her mouth. "I'll fuck your ass instead. I know how good that feels, too," he said, grabbing her by the hand and pulling her down onto the floor.

Firmly handling her, John forced his mother into a kneeling position on the floor in front of him and began pushing his cock into her ass while the other two men and Kelly watched in amusement.

"Oh, John, John," Karin gasped as he began to fuck her ass.

"It's still nice and tight, so I guess you guys didn't fuck her in the ass yet, did you?" John asked as he pumped his cock in and out of his mother's ass.

"No, boy, we sure didn't," one of them responded. "But you keep at it, you're doing a fine job."

And John did just that. He fucked his mother's ass until he couldn't take it anymore, then he slammed his cock as far as it would go up into her as he began to cum, filling her ass with his hot load as Karin moaned and groaned in pleasure. When he finished cumming inside of her, John withdrew his cock, followed by a stream of cum from his mother's ass.

"You've got a great ass, mom," John said, getting to his feet. "But I bet dad will be here real soon and you'd better get yourself cleaned up."

"Nice meeting you guys. You sure know how to fuck," he said, shaking hands with the two black men."

"You got one crazy family," one of them said. "But they do know how to fuck. See you next time, Karin," he said as they gathered their clothes and dressed.

"Your pussy sure is gooey, mom," Kelly said, sticking her hand in her mother's pussy from behind as she got to her feet. "Thanks for sharing."

"Oh, Kelly, this is all wrong," Karin cried, pulling away and struggling to her feet, cum dripping from her ass.

"No, mom, it's not, it's just perfect. Now we'll really start to do things together, as a family, won't we?" she asked, picking up her clothes and sauntering down the hallway to her room.

"John!" Karin implored.

"Thanks for the fuck, mom. Can't wait until next time," he said, following Kelly down the hall. "Sounds like dad's car just pulled up."

"Oh, my god," Karin cried, running to her bedroom and jumping in the shower.

After spending the night fucking each other to sleep, John and Kelly got up and dressed for school. There wasn't much conversation at breakfast that morning and Jason left for work first. John and Kelly began to smile and wink at each other, enjoying their mother's silence as she busied herself in the kitchen.

"Bye, mom," John said, coming up behind her as he and Kelly prepared to leave. "Have a nice fuck with Tom when he gets here," he said, reaching down and firmly rubbing her ass through her robe. "I know he'll enjoy it."

"John!" Karin said in a frosty voice, turning to look at him and his sister. "This will stop. Immediately. I'm sorry it happened at all, but this will stop and I'll hear no more about it, do you understand?"

"Does that mean you're going to stop fucking Tom and those two black guys and who knows who else?" Kelly asked, her face serious but a twinkle in her eye.

"We're not talking about my life," Karin countered uncomfortably, "we're talking about our life as a family."

"Well, I like our life as a family just fine," Kelly said. "Especially now. I mean, so what, we fuck each other. You can't tell me you don't enjoy it, I've seen you."

"But your father, if he knew..."

"Mom, I bet you're doing this just because of dad, if I know him. I mean, he thinks he's god. I bet he fucks around all the time, doesn't he?" Kelly said.

Karin's sudden flush of color in her cheeks confirmed the truth of Kelly's observation.

"But we need to get to school now," Kelly said. "You have fun with Tom when he gets here and we'll see you after school. Maybe you'll come down to the river with us and swim."

Before Karin could protest, they were out the door and on their way to school. Karin sat down heavily in a chair, her head in her hands, completely at a loss as to what to do. How could she claim any moral high ground? What could she say to make them realize and believe that it was wrong? And they had caught her with Henry and James. And Kelly had taken them both on as easily as she did, right in front of her. And then John with Kelly and then John with her. She felt like she was going to scream as the helplessness of her situation overwhelmed her.

It's not like she could or would stop her own extracurricular activities. Kelly had been 100% correct about her father. He fucked anything that moved without a cock, she thought bitterly. And he justified it, admitted it as being just a pressure release from his high-pressure job. Well, two could play that game, she thought grimly. And she loved the game. Karin had never realized how much she loved sex. And the more she had, the more she wanted.

Just then Tom walked in the door, just like John and Kelly had said, his zipper down and his cock dangling in front of him.

"Hi, Karin," he said, a big grin on his face. "Climb up on that table and let's fuck."

Karin sighed to herself as she got to her feet and let her robe drop to the floor, climbing onto the table and laying on her back with her legs spread and her pussy open for Tom Henderson. She'd worry about everything later, she said to herself as Tom slid his cock into her and began fucking her. Later, she thought, wrapping her legs around him as her pussy began to flow with enjoyment, bucking up to meet his thrusts. Later.

John and Kelly couldn't stop smiling as they rode their bikes to school. Life was just too much fun to believe lately. They had almost $100,000 and they were both having as much sex as they wanted with many different people, including now their mother. Kelly confirmed to John that she planned on fucking their father one of these days, too, but not just yet. When they met at lunch, they were both surprised when Sara Adams came up and asked if she could sit with them. They made room for her and she joined them.

"I'm really sorry if I ruined anything for you two last night," she said. "I just didn't know what to do. I couldn't believe what Becky told me, and when I saw it for myself, I don't know."

"So, Becky told you," Kelly said, nodding at John. "I didn't realize."

"Oh, don't be mad at her," Sara pleaded. "She and I have been friends forever. And I'm not mad or anything about it, just real surprised. And I don't know if I'm more surprised at them doing it or you two," she admitted.

"We wouldn't want to do anything that would hurt your feelings," Kelly said. "They told us you'd never know."

"Are you going to do it again?" she asked, staring at them.

"I guess that's up to your parents," Kelly said. "If they want us to visit with them, well, we like it a lot."

"That's what I thought," Sara nodded. "And I don't mind. In fact, I don't know how to say this, but I want to do it, too," she said, blushing. "But I'm a virgin."

"So was I once," Kelly said with a laugh. "That's the easy part. But what do you mean, you want to do it? In general or with us or with your parents or what?"

"Oh, well, all of it, I guess," Sara admitted, her face scarlet now. "I know that's terrible of me, but I've felt this almost burning feeling ever since last night," she said, pressing a fist between her legs.

"I know that feeling," Kelly smiled. "I have it all the time. If I could, I'd do nothing but fuck all day and all night all the time, that's how much I burn like that."

"Really? B-b-but I thought it was only me and that there was something wrong with me. I mean, I even fantasized about doing it with my father."

"He'd probably love it," Kelly laughed. "And he's a good fuck. He knows how to fuck. And he's got a really nice cock."

"I know, I saw it," Sara said, "up close while he fucked you."

"Mmmm, it was so good, too," Kelly sighed, remembering.

"Have you ever even played with a boy?" Kelly asked, a twinkle in her eye.

"No, not really, just some kissing and stuff."

"What stuff? Did you let him touch your breasts or between your legs?"

"Oh, no, not that, ever," Sara said, shaking her head.

"Well, you know if you want to do these things..."

"Oh, I know. And now I think if I don't, I'll go crazy. I mean, I almost rubbed myself raw last night after I went to bed."

"We better get to class," John said, speaking for the first time. "We'll be late."

"Sara, why don't you come over to our house after school," Kelly suggested as they got to their feet. "Maybe we can explore this idea further if you want."

"Oh! Really? Well, I don't know," she said, blushing. "I'd have to get permission first."

"Somehow I don't think so," Kelly said with a laugh as they left the cafeteria. "But you do what you want. If you like, meet us at the bike rack after school. Bye."

"Oh, man, you are something," John said, a smile on his face as they hurried to the one class they shared."

"Don't tell me you don't want to fuck little Sara's cute pussy after seeing it last night?" Kelly laughed. "I can't wait to taste it myself."

"Me, either," John agreed.

They were both pleased when they saw Sara waiting by the bike rack after school.

"Hi, Sara," Kelly said, getting her bicycle.

"Hi, Sara," John said. "You coming to visit us?"

"Do you mind?" she asked.

"Of course not," John said. "We'd like it a lot."

They only talked of school things on the way to their house, all of them aware that that was not what they were interested in. When they got to the house, they greeted Karin with a kiss on the cheek, surprising her, and introduced Sara. Then they went down the hall to Kelly's room and closed the door behind them.

"So, Sara, how can we help you?" Kelly said, slowly undressing.

"Um, well, I'm not sure," Sara gulped, seeing Kelly strip right in front of her and her brother.

"Would you like to have sex with me and John?" Kelly asked, getting right to the point, cupping her breasts in her hands. "Or maybe you'd rather just be with John? Or me?"

"Oh, really!" Sara said, blushing deep red.

"John, would you like to have sex with Sara?" Kelly asked him, rubbing the front of his jeans.

"I think that would be great," John said, a smile on his face as Kelly undid his jeans and tugged them down to the floor.

Since he had stopped wearing underwear his cock stood out in front of him.

"Oh, isn't that nice!" Kelly said, wrapping a hand around John's cock. "Come feel this, Sara," she beckoned, stroking John's cock.

"Oh, man, I can't believe this!" Sara gasped, staring at Kelly massaging John's cock right in front of her. "You're doing your own brother!"

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,353 Followers
1...1112131415...19