Serviced in the Garage

Story Info
The husband gets worked while he works.
1k words
4.41
45.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the door to the garage to see if Jack wanted something cool to drink. It was a warm day, not blistering, and Jack was doing some maintenance on our older truck. When I opened the door, I saw Jack standing to the side of the truck, hood up, leaning into the engine compartment. He was wearing some tan cargo shorts and blue t-shirt. He was up on his toes as he leaned into the compartment, making his calves flex.

I love his legs. Thick and muscled, not striated like a body builder's, but hard and defined. His calves are the highlight of his legs though. They are so well defined and muscled up, when he is hiking or climbing, I love watching him in front of me and watching those calves flex always makes me wet. MMM MMM, I'd chew on them if I could!

The sight of his flexed calves makes me pause and just admire him from the doorway and begin to imagine the possibilities. His nice firm ass in those shorts, I can see his arm flex as he tightens or loosens something in the engine compartment and I imagine it wrapping around me and pulling into him...

Hmmm, what did I come out here for again?

Jack comes down off his toes and stands flat footed by the truck and notices me staring at him.

"Everything ok?" he asks, bringing back to the moment

"Hmm? Oh, yeah, I was just going to see if you needed anything? Some water? Tea? Me?"

He chuckles at my joke (he thinks) "Some water would be good, thanks" he says as he turns to go back to his task.

I duck back inside and get some cold water from a pitcher and decide to see if I can offer him any other...relief.

I walk out to the garage and stand next to Jack. He turns and takes the water from me, thanking me again and takes a big drink. He hands the glass back to me and I set it down on a work bench at the front of the truck. Jack turns to go back to work on the truck and I close the roll up garage door.

Without looking at me, Jack asks why I closed the door. I walk up behind him and reach down and slip my hand up the leg of shorts and rub his package. He jumps and then says "Oh, that's why you closed the door. Sounds good to me, just let me finish up here."

As he grows harder in my hand I say "Mm, no. You keep working and I'll take care of this."

I sit down on the garage floor with my back to the truck and position myself in between his legs, and slip his nearly fully erect cock out of his jockey's and pull it out the leg of his shorts. "Jesus, wait a sec will you!" he says. I lift my mouth to his nice thick cock and say "Um, no." and wrap my lips around the head. He groans and I hear a tool of some sort fall through the engine compartment and clang on the floor. I push the leg of his shorts up and begin working up the length of his cock. MM so nice, so hard in my mouth

I work his cock this way for a good minute or two, he moans and shifts. Finally, he can stand no more and says "Ok, hold on one second." He steps back one step and his cock pops free from my mouth. I start to protest but his belt is undone and his shorts are around his ankles in a flash. I get up on my knees and he places his hands back on the edge of the truck. I take his cock back into my mouth and go to work with vigor. Rolling my tongue around his shaft, really working the underside of his cock head when at the tip, I relish his cock like it was air and I was drowning.

I lick down the side of his cock and suck on his balls. Mm, I love the feel of his balls as they roll on my tongue, his hard cock resting on my cheek. I lick back up the length of him and slide him right back into my hungry mouth, all the way until my nose is at his pelvis. Back and forth in slow motions, I take him in and out of my mouth. He groans a raspy groan and begins to pump his hips. I stay still and let him pump his cock into my mouth. I reach around and grab his muscled ass and Jack picks up some speed. I move my hands to his hips, bracing him when he gets too close to gagging me.

Jack feels my hands, recognizes how deep he can go and adjusts his thrusts. His hands on the truck, he fucks my mouth and soon his speed is picking up even more and I know what to expect.

In just a few more strokes, he groans loudly and I feel that familiar warmth begin to fill my mouth. Hot spurts of cum hit the back of my throat and I swallow his load down. MMMM so damn good. He gasps and shutters and I suck on his cock hard, trying to pull every last bit of his cum out.

Once I am sure he is truly spent, I slide back off his cock, letting it fall free of my mouth and I look up at him. Face flushed, he looks down at me as he tries to keep his balance. "Goddamn" is all he can manage while trying to catch his breath.

I smile with the satisfaction of a job well done. "Well, now that you've been serviced, finish up on the truck already!" I say as I get up and dust off my knees before heading back into the house.

I pause at the door from the garage to the house and open the rolling door back up. "Oh and just so you know" I say before going back inside "I'll be in the bedroom seeing how deep I can get my favorite toy into my pussy. So, once you're done, if you want of course, you could join me."

"Fucking hell" I hear Jack say as the door closes behind me and I head down the hall, taking my t-shirt off as I do.