Services Rendered

Story Info
Female CEO takes care of her needs.
708 words
4.13
46.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shadow12
Shadow12
35 Followers

She arose from her desk, buttoned the middle button on her gray suit and wandered to the window to look out over the city, smiling to herself. Being CEO of one of the largest corporations in LA gave her extreme power. But, of course, that power didn't come without sacrifices. No friends, no children or husband, and only business associates that asked how high, when she said jump. She ran the company aggressively and demanded perfection from those around her.

The buzzer on her desk interrupted her thoughts "Ms Baker, your three-o-clock is here." "Send him in" she replied, "and hold my calls until I tell you otherwise."

The door opened and closed, and she looked up to see a man standing across her office looking straight at her. "The service out did themselves this time" she said, looking straight back into his dark eyes. He wore a loose fitting two piece suit, a white shirt, and short dark hair. His expression was as fixed as hers, and he approached her behind her desk without saying a word. He stopped within a couple feet of were she was standing, and again without a word, tossed his jacket on her empty chair. She watched silently as he unbuttoned his shirt, removed it and let his trousers drop to the floor. She fought taking a deep breath as he slipped off his boxers and walked closer.

He reached out and lightly traced his fingers down her face. As she tilted her head to the side and sighed, he slipped his hand behind her head and roughly pulled her mouth to hers, shoving his tongue deeply into her mouth. She felt her legs grow week as aggressively kissed her, virtually fucking her mouth with his tongue. She moaned as his tongue probed and slithered in her mouth, his hands peeling the jacket off her and tossing it to the floor.

He stepped back and ripped her blouse open, his strong hands also popping the black lace bra apart. He leaned down and she moaned as he raked his teeth across the nipples, biting and sucking hard as they swelled. His hands ripped the skirt open and he scrapped his teeth across her tummy as peeled off her panties.

Standing, he pushed her by the shoulders to her knees and buried his fingers in her hair, pulling her mouth to his stiff cock. He fed her deep, pushing his cock as far in her mouth as he could. She moaned as she sucked and licked, feeding on the thick flesh. He started to thrust his hips, fucking her hungry mouth deep and hard. Stepping back just before coming, he pulled her up and spun her around, raising her arms above her head and pressing her against the wall. Leaving her there for a moment, he reached for his jacket and removed a soft nylon rope and what looked like a plastic ruler that he un-folded into a three-foot plastic strip. He tied her hands above her to a light fixture on the wall, and with a flick of the wrist, snapped the plastic strap across the soft flesh of her ass with a loud crack. She cried out and was thankful for the expensive soundproofing in the walls. Over and over he cracked the plastic across her ass until it was red and slightly swollen. About the time she thought she could take no more, he dropped the makeshift paddle and knelt down, licking and caressing the hot flesh with his mouth and tongue Urging her legs apart, he stood, pulled her ass towards him and plunged his hard cock deep in her pussy, fucking her fast. Plunging his cock in and out, he reached around her and twisted her swollen nipples as she cried out and moaned. Harder and harder he fucked her, finally grabbing her hips and holding his cock deep as it exploded, the thick, hot cum shooting deep inside her.

He reached for the rope and released her, carefully setting her in her chair, kissing her softly on the cheek. He dressed himself quickly and slipped out the door, still never speaking one word.

She caught her breath and decided to send the service a well deserved bonus.

Shadow12
Shadow12
35 Followers