Servicing a Client

Story Info
Insurance agent makes a housecall.
3.2k words
4.33
86.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1.

I made the mistake of going to work for life insurance company, a company that expected me to go to the homes of clients to service policies and make sales attempts. I say it was a mistake, but I did enjoy it for a time. I enjoy meeting people, just never got into having to try to sell them something while we were talking.

After I had been with the company for about 9 months, my supervisor gave me the name of a couple who lived in the territory of another agent (we weren't forbidden to go over territory lines, but we tried to respect our co-workers) who wasn't able to go see them.

The Simmons family lived outside the city limits of one of the towns in our rural county, on a gravel road. I thought I recognized the address, as I had some friends who had lived on that road at one time. I put the card in my portfolio and told Steve I would call on the Simmons's that week.

That Tuesday afternoon, I was in the area and decided I would stop by the house and see if someone were home. I turned on the gravel road and realized immediately that this was the house that Bill and Joyce had lived in. It was a nice house, with a second story, decks, and a living room/den that was connected to the house by a glassed walkway.

As I pulled into the drive I noted toys in the yard, and then a toddler in the yard, and a lady on the deck. I grabbed my portfolio, and approached the deck with s smile.

Mrs. Simmons stood, and asked, "Can I help you?"

"Hello, I'm James Murdock, with Country Life Insurance. Are you Theresa Simmons?"

I stopped at the bottom of the steps as she nodded yes. She was blonde (from a bottle), nice smile, athletic legs in denim cutoffs, very nice breasts under a clingy v-neck top, late twenties, early thirties. Not a super-model, as she would be classified by some as overweight, but everything was put together quite well.

"Miz Simmons, I received your name from my supervisor, Steve Washington. He told me his daughter, Casey, worked with you at the pool in town. I'd like to ask you a few questions, if you have a few minutes."

"Oh, please call me Terri. Have a seat. Jacob wanted to come outside and run around, and it is such I nice day. Do you mind sitting out here?"

As she invited me up and led me to the patio table, I had the opportunity to check her out some more. The denim shorts were splitting up the right side some, and they were practically painted on her luscious bottom.

We sat down, and I noted that she had a full glass of white wine and a lit cigarette in the ashtray. I introduced myself again, and asked her how long she and her husband had been living there.

"About six months, we moved here from Tennessee. Chad works for the dentist in town making dentures."

As we talked about Chad and Terri and their two kids, I noticed that Terry seemed a little flushed and giggly, and I suspected that the glass of wine she was drinking was not her first of the day. Terri is one of those women who touch others while talking, and I must say that I was finding this to be more than just pleasant, as she would leave her hand on mine for long periods of time, or brush my forearm through the sleeve of my dress shirt.

I told her that I was just there to complete a questionnaire, and asked again if I could ask her some questions.

"Oh, please do James," she purred, in that throaty sexy voice of hers. Her right hand brushed my wrist as I leaned over and picked up the portfolio and extracted the question form our company used as a sales tool. God, that split in her shorts went waaaaay up.

About half way through completing the form, it suddenly began raining big fat drops that soaked us both immediately. Jacob came running, I gathered my paper and portfolio, and we stepped into the kitchen. Terri had me sit at the small table just inside the patio door, and sent Jacob into the play room adjacent to the kitchen/dining/living room.

We laughed about the sudden rain, and I subtly ogled her wet shirt clinging to the swell of her breasts, and her nipples poking through her smooth bra and shirt. Terri grabbed us some paper towels and we wiped off the water on our exposed skin. As Terri wiped her cleavage and upper legs, I noticed her check out the bulge that had started to develop in my pants.

"Would you like something to drink? I'm going to get a refill." As she passed by me she touched my shoulder at the base of my neck.

I reached up and placed my hand on hers and looked at her. "May I have some water?"

"Of course," she replied. The mutual caress continued for no more than a second, but what a second!

When she returned, she sat on my left, our knees touching. I completed the questionnaire, and proceeded to suggest various insurance coverages for the family members, our knees slowly sliding against each other. As I was pointing out benefits of various plans, I slid a little closer to her, our elbows and forearms touching, our thighs intimately slid together. Her blue eyes were intent on my face, and her smile was electric as I spoke.

"How does that plan sound?"

"That sounds great!"

I quickly completed the necessary applications, and calculated the premium due. "That will be $75.00."

She went to get her purse and returned. Pulling a wad of bills out of her wallet, she began counting.

"Ummm, I can't accept cash. Check or money order only. Sorry, company policy."

She paused, looked at her purse, and said, "But I don't have a check, James. Chad keeps the checkbook, and pays all the bills."

"Well, that's not a problem. I can come back later this week and get the check. What day would be best?"

"Well, I'm at the pool all day tomorrow, we have an obligation tomorrow night, and I'm at the pool Thursday. Call me Thursday morning, and I'll see what we can do about the check."

I nodded and looked around, really looking at the contents of the house for a moment. "I like what you guys have done with the place. I have some friends who lived here a few years ago."

"Really, would you like to look around?"

"Sure!"

We walked into the detached living room, no furniture. Terri told me they were going to get some furniture to put in that room for entertainment. Jacob was running around us as we turned and started toward the stairs. Being a gentleman, I allowed her to lead me up the stairs with her swishing ass at eye level. Incredible. I had to adjust my hard-on for comfort.

She led me into the older son's bedroom and showed me his posters and small bed. The toddler's bedroom was next door, with the usual stuffed animals and cute blankets everywhere. Terri pointed to her bedroom across the hall, with its open door revealing the king-sized waterbed dominating the floor-space. I smiled and wished Jacob to be beamed up like Star Trek so I could test the bounciness of the bed. Amazingly, no special effects appeared and Jacob continued to run around us.

We talked about the house as we went back down the steps. I was saying my goodbye's as Terri led me back into the living area they were using. As I glanced at a photo on the wall, Terri stopped and started to pet the housecat. Yep, I ran into her, and grabbed her quickly to keep her from tipping right over. My hard cock was right in the crack of her ass. That split in her shorts had opened wide, and my right hand just naturally fell right on her bare hip.

"I'm sorry! Are you alright?" I asked as my hands slid away from her hips. My fingers were burning with the tingle of touching her hip. For some reason, my hands didn't want to pull away. I could swear she pushed back onto my cock.

She straightened and turned to look up at me as I apologized. "That's alright, I stopped quickly. When Chad gets home, I will have him make out the check." I gathered my materials, left the quote and brochures with her and left.

I stopped about a mile down the road and stroked myself until I came explosively.

Chapter 2.

On Thursday, I tried to call Terri, and received no answer. That evening it began to rain softly, and I had an appointment cancel, so I decided to stop by Terri's house and ask about the check.

When I pulled up, it was dark, but lights were on in the house, and I decided to check and see if anyone were home.

When I stepped on the deck, I could see the couch through the sliding glass doors. Terri was on it watching TV with her cat in her lap.

My knock on the door startled her. She looked at the door, then picked up the remote and pressed a button. As she got up to come to the door, I realized that she had on a flannel nighty. Now, I know that sounds positively frumpy, but this thing had spaghetti straps, had a low neck-line, and came to about mid-thigh. WOW.

She slid the door open and said, "Mr. Murdock, you must be here about the check. Come in."

I stepped in and slid the door closed behind me. I apologized about coming by and surprising her in her nightgown. "I hope I'm not embarrassing you, or making you uncomfortable," I said.

"No, the swimsuit I wear to the pool shows more than this." As she was talking, she was swiveling slightly, pivoting with her knees, the cat purring against her left breast.

"Well, your swimsuit couldn't look cuter on you than this. May I?" indicating I wished to touch the fabric on her upper back.

She smiled and stopped pivoting while I caressed her upper back. "I like that fabric."

Sultry smile as she said, "Thank you. Chad has the boys, took them to a ballgame, and I don't know if he left the check."

"Do you want me to hold your cat?"

"Sure, if he will let you."

I reached to get the large cat from her. I was looking at her more than at the cat, and she was looking at me only. She continued to hold the cat close, and my left hand slid between the cat and her breast, inside of the material of her nighty.

My hands froze in place, and I glanced at her. Her eyes were on me, and the smile never left her face. I "fumbled" for a moment, enjoying the feel of my hand on her flesh. "Man, he's a heavy cat," I exclaimed as I lifted him, reluctantly taking my hand away from her breast.

As I pulled my hand away, I slipped the spaghetti strap on that side off her shoulder. The fabric slipped down slightly, exposing the upper slope of her incredibly smooth tit. The nipple remained hidden, but was sticking out an incredible distance, making a smaller version of the tent that was forming in my pants.

Terri stood there a moment, not moving. With a slight start, she said, "Yes, he weighs 16 pounds." She turned away, and swished toward the kitchen. "Let me see if I can find that check,"

She opened a couple of drawers, and glancing around pulled a bar stool over to a counter. "He keeps a checkbook on one of these shelves; let me see if I can find it." She climbed up the stool, put her knee on the stool, and her shin on the counter. "Let me see, I know it's around here somewhere."

I set the cat down and went over to her. "Be careful, you'll fall!" I exclaimed. I reached up to steady her. My right hand went to her waist, and my left hand went under the hem of her nighty, dragging it up as I gripped her lower back. Right above her uncovered, naked ass.

Terri sagged a little toward me, looked down and said, "Oh, thank you, Mr. Murdock." As she sagged toward me, my right hand slid up to her breast. I shifted my left hand to provide better support for her. Naturally, that meant I slid my hand under her ass, my thumb coming to rest nestled between her cheeks right on her asshole, and my palm on her very moist pussy.

"Not a problem, Miz Simmons, I just didn't want you to fall off this stool and hurt yourself." I pivoted my left hand, screwing my thumb tighter to the bud of her ass, rubbing her wet bald pussy lips. My right hand was massaging her breast, her nipple pinched between thumb and forefinger. "You just keep looking, and I will make sure you don't fall."

Terri shifted downward and my thumb was sucked into her ass. "I appreciate your concern, Mr. Murdock. You don't find many gentlemen these days."

I twisted my thumb deeper, and turned my hand sideways so I could saw my hand up her sopping gash. She shifted lower to get greater pressure on my hand.

I released her nipple, pulled the nighty down, and grabbed her nipple and pulled it hard. I shoved two fingers in her pussy. "Always glad to assist a lady."

Terri rocked back and forth on my hand, fucking herself on my fingers, "You know, I don't think the check book is up here. Maybe it's down in the couch."

I twisted her nipple to her moans of pleasure, "Would you like me to help you find it?"

She is rocking harder against my hand, "Let me finish looking HEEEEEERRRRRRREE!!!!" Her juices covered my hand in a wave as she sagged forward, resting her head against a cupboard door, panting for breath.

As she recovered, I continued to slowly stroke her pussy and ass, and continued to lightly pull and twist her nipple. After about three minutes, she raised her head and turned to look at me, "You may need to help me down."

I slid my fingers out of her and assisted her from the counter and stool. She turned to me, pulled my face down to hers, and buried her tongue in my mouth.

She led me by the hand to the couch and shoved me to a seat, "My turn." The grin on her face was hungry with desire.

Terri dropped to her knees in front of me and quickly undid my belt and pants, and then sloooowly unzipped my pants as she looked into my eyes. She reached into my pants and pulled out my hard cock, and smiled as she purred, "I hate undies too, as you now know."

My uncircumcised dick was achingly rigid like velvet covered steel as she licked the tip like a popsicle and rolled the hood back. She looked at me, grinned and then swallowed my entire cock in one excruciatingly slow movement.

Her lips, teeth, tongue and throat worked in concert to draw her mouth down the length of me until her nose was smashed against my pubic bone. Her eyes never left mine, and her grin, although distorted by the tube of flesh in her mouth, never left her face.

Terri began speaking, "Iiigh oobfv sfooogh sfuuugck gckogck." Oh God, that vibration along my cock was incredible. I swear it sounded like she said "I love to suck cock."

After a few seconds, she began to twist her head side to side, massaging my shaft with her tongue and upper throat. I began to moan and twitching, wanting to fuck her mouth. Then she MOOAAANNED!!!!! My balls began to retract upward, and my cock started twitching like I had been shocked.

"If you keep that up for one more minute, I will come down your throat!"

Terri stopped, slid her mouth off of me. "We can't have that. Yet," she whispered as she straddled me, rubbing her pussy once with the head of my dick before sinking onto it, throwing her head backward as she growled her pleasure.

I gripped her ass as she began to work her cunt up and down and left and right and back and forth and in a swirling motion on my pole. I leaned up and sucked a nipple in my mouth and began the attempt to pull milk from her.

My fingers of my left hand slid around, and my middle finger found and entered her ass. "Yes, finger fuck my ass. Fuck me."

I released her nipple long enough to ask, "Would you like me to pound your tiny asshole with my hard cock?"

She frantically nodded and hissed, "Yesssss! Yesssss! Fuck my asshole hard."

She jumped off me and got on the couch on her knees. "Fuck my ass now!"

I stood and assessed the situation. I shifted her around until she was straddling the waist-high arm of the couch. I dropped to my knees behind her and spread her ass, and began to licking and fingering her ass and pussy, swapping tongue and fingers until she came and her ass was wet and gaping open.

Rising to my feet I positioned the bulbous head of my cock at the entrance of her ass. "You like your ass fucked, don't you?"

"Yes!"

"You want me to fuck your ass right now, right?"

"Yes!"

"Beg me to fuck your ass."

"Please, fuck my ass."

"Say Mr. Murdock while you beg."

"Please, Mr. Murdock, fuck my ass."

I pressed against her little browneye and gripped her hips. She whimpered as I paused, "Please!!!" I shoved my dick about an inch into her.

"Oh, please, FUCK ME!!"

I began to fuck my cock in and out of her, admiring the sight of it slowly sinking deeper into the crack of her ass with each stroke. Terri was squirming against the arm of the couch, masturbating her clit on the cloth as I ground into her ass.

Finally, my cock was completely buried in her. I paused, letting her squirm against me. I leaned over, "Do you like that?"

"Yes."

"How often do you let strangers fuck your ass?"

"It's been a while, for strangers, and for my ass."

"Your husband doesn't fuck you in the ass? What a waste. Well, we will have to remedy that situation from now on won't we?"

"Yes. Now, shut the fuck up and fuck the slut up the ass!"

I happily complied, fucking slowly in and out of her ass as she had three orgasms. Finally, I came, hard, deep in her.

I helped her look the next three Tuesdays, and two more Thursdays. Never did find that check, and therefore never received that sales commission. All that client servicing, and not a bit of pay.

Oh well.