Servicing Mrs. Tuttle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure," Raymond replied.

"There's your father now," Esther said as he let the lad out. "He's such a good man."

"Yes ma'am."

"And you're a chip off the old block," Esther cooed as she went back to the kitchen to clean up the mess with a smile on her face and a waddle in her walk.

After restoring the kitchen furniture to the proper places the elderly woman made her way down the hall and into her bedroom where she closed the door behind herself and let the damp towel drop to the carpet as she faced the picture on the dresser.

"I did it again Henry," Esther told the picture of her departed husband as her left hand raked through her bush while the right hand gently massaged her sore breast. "You were right to leave me when you did because I will never change."

"Of course he was a black boy Henry. That was what you enjoyed watching best," Esther continued. "Only 19 but what an amazing young lad. His penis was enormous, even bigger than that of our mailman - the one on Newton Street. Remember him? The man who looked like a black Mister Clean? You would always send him in to take me while you would watch from outside."

"I blame you for the way I am," Mrs. Tuttle concluded. "You got me started with all this. Not my fault I couldn't stop, even after all these years."

"His name is Raymond, and if he comes back I'll bring him in here so you can watch him have his way with me," Esther said as her fingers plucked at her clit while doing a dance in front of the photo as if it was Henry Tuttle in the flesh. "You can watch what a real man can do with a woman. Serve you right."

****

Thank you for reading.

12