Servicing the Debt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MY GOD!" I screamed out in a gurgle, my mouth full of Gina's delicious pie, as I realized that they were finally going to allow me to have an orgasm and like a wet dream come true, with ALL of them at once. Now it appeared my luck had FINALLY turned as this was the ultimate of all ultimate experiences. Within minutes I shot load after hot load of cum deep up into Victoria as my aching balls sighed in relief as they mercifully emptied. It felt like I had released a gallon of spunk when all of a sudden all of the girls leapt off of me.

"What! What is the matter!" I asked innocently, desperate to have this dream continue.

"Oh, that's going cost you!" Victoria said mischievously as she looked over at Gina and Samantha and winked. "Hmmm, normally I won't let a guy do that until he has taken me out to a nice restaurant and we have seen a good Broadway show or something."

Gina, now understanding Victoria's plan said "You are right. I think you have been had. How much would a date like that cost normally?"

Samantha, already laughing at the situation added "About 120 dollars for the dinner and 200 for good seats at a decent show."

Gina, interrupting said "Yeah, and normally the guy would buy you some sort of token of his affection right?"

Victoria nodded in agreement. "Well" continued Gina "That would be another 100 dollars easy."

Victoria, now with an evil glint in her eyes stared down into my desperate eyes and said "I guess you are back in hock with us again! Let's see 120 for dinner plus 200 for the show and 100 for the gift will be 420 dollars."

Samantha broke in and said "Boy that number seems strangely familiar. Hmmm, $420 at 7 dollars a day will be..."

"OH NO!" I screamed as I did the math in my head "NOT ANOTHER 60 DAYS OF THIS!" My protestations were immediately drowned out by the sounds of three women simultaneously breaking into an uncontrolled hysterical laughing fit as my term of slavery servicing the debt just got extended.

12