Servicing the Janitor

Story Info
Joseph gets his true love.
1.3k words
4.35
58.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,281 Followers

Joseph heard the last bell and heaved a huge sigh. Today was the last day of school and the first day of hell for the janitorial staff. The halls would be littered with old tests, papers, books... anything that the students considered trash. To many of them, it was just the end of another school year and the beginning of a summer filled with suntans, hot bodies and keg parties. For Joseph, it would be a summer of heartache. Rachel was gone.

Just thinking of her brought tears to his eyes. For four years, Rachel Lockhart had been the center of his world, although, she hadn't known it. They'd met when she was a green freshman, running audio-visual items from room to room. She had been in Mr. Chainey's music room, cursing because the projector's lamp had burnt out and she didn't have a spare. He had entered the room to mop but had instead stood there and listened to her rant, laughing under the cover of his hand.

"What the hell are you laughing at?"

"You!" He bent over in hysterics, slapping his thighs. "I haven't heard anyone cuss that well since Mrs. MacCready?"

The anger fled her face, a stunned look quickly replacing it. "Mrs. MacCready? The holier-than-thou Mrs. MacCready?"

"The same one." Joseph chuckled, recalling the scene. "She had caught one of her expensive skirts on the corner of the desk drawer and cussed better than any sailor I've ever heard." He laughed at the remembrance. Rachel had broken into hysterical laughter, her thick, dark brown hair sweeping her shoulders as she rocked back and forth, her hazel-green eyes covered by indigo-shaded lids.

"She doesn't seem like that."

"You know what they say. 'Never judge a book by its cover.'"

"Yeah, I heard that before." She had smiled at him so softly and he had the feeling that she was talking about herself. "Well, I gotta go. Take it easy!"

That had been four years ago and she had grown into a beautiful, self-assured woman, teetering on the edge of womanhood. He had watched her go through the changes and found himself getting jealous each time she passed by with a new boyfriend. Still, she never forgot to stop by and spend some time talking to him and he thought that maybe once or twice, he'd seen a spark in her eyes but just shrugged it off.

Now, on the last day of school for seniors, she came into the cafeteria as she always did, watching him put the tables up. "Hi, Joey."

"Hey, Rachel." He stood and walked over to where she stood, astonished to find tears streaking her face. "Hey, what's wrong?"

"It's the last day of school." He nodded and without a word, he took her in his arms, comforting her as she sobbed. "I never thought it would be this hard."

"It's been your family for four years, Rachel. It's hard to let go."

"Yeah. I know." She wiped her face and sighed. "I just came to say goodbye."

Joseph pressed a kiss to her cheek, knowing that she wouldn't be able to speak. "You know where I am. If you ever need anything... "

She nodded, tears falling anew. "Goodbye, Joey."

He watched her leave, his heart dropping into his stomach. She was gone forever now.

* * * * *

Summer swept by without a thought and Joseph spent his time performing general maintenance at the school and working out. His 25-year old body was perfection, hard in all the right places and lean in others. He thought about his precious Rachel every day, wondering what she was doing, wondering if she was thinking about him. He knew that she wasn't. She was a young, pretty girl. She was probably out with her friends, wrapping boys around her fingers and painting the town red.

So he was very surprised to see her standing in the cafeteria doorway. She looked different. Her dark hair was streaked with blonde highlights and the sundress she wore showed off her curvy figure. "Hi, Joey."

"Hey, Rachel." He gave her his best smile. "I thought you graduated."

"I did... and I didn't."

Joseph was clearly confused. "Huh? I don't understand."

She moved closer, stopping just inches from him, her gaze on his soft lips. "Yesterday was my birthday. I turned eighteen."

"Ah, well, happy birthday."

"And I need your help to graduate."

"My help?"

"Yes. I'm still a virgin, Joey." His mouth suddenly dried up as her hands went to the halter top of the dress, pulling the ties and letting the material fall away. Her large breasts swung free, the dusky nipples hardening as he watched. "I want you to complete my graduation."

He didn't know what to do. On one hand, she was so beautiful and he'd wanted her for so long but on the other hand, she was just a girl. A girl who wanted to become a woman at his hands. "I don't know what to say, Rachel."

"Then don't say anything." She pulled his head down to her chest and one of her nipples parted his lips. Joseph didn't have to be told twice. He wrapped his lips around her nipple, licking and sucking until she moaned in his ear, asking for him to service the other breast. He moved across, rubbing his nose around it before sucking on it. Her breasts were so soft, he couldn't help burying his face in them. "Oh, Joey. I've wanted you for so long."

"I've wanted you, too, Rachel." He kissed her, enjoying her innocent response and backed her up to one of the tables, pressing her down. His hands made short work of her dress and he stood up, removing his shirt as he gazed down at her panty-clad body, wondering what he'd done to deserve this. Her hands rubbed his chest, admiring the muscles that he'd worked so hard to gain all summer long.

"Mmm, you look good enough to eat."

"So do you." He punctuated his words by pulling her panties down and burying his face in her sweet pussy. She tasted so sweet, fresh and clean and her pussy cream rolled over his tongue like freshly whipped cream. She came so quickly that he was flattered and set about making her cum again.

"God, Joey. Stop or I'm going to die!"

Joseph laughed. "No one's ever died from cumming too much." He kissed her again, letting her taste herself. "Would you like to be the first?"

Rachel smiled, loving the darkness in his eyes. "Absolutely."

He quickly got rid of his jeans and boxers and crawled onto the table, looking down at his thick rod and her tiny slit. She didn't let him stay long. Her hand wrapped around him and pulled him down and into her. It took all he possessed not to blow his load right away. She was so wet and tight that he had to move slowly, opening her up to him. Her eyes caught his as he reached her maidenhead and she gave a tiny nod.

Her entire body arched, a whimper of pain escaping her lips as a tear rolled down the side of her face. "Are you okay?"

Rachel nodded. "Yes. Please, Joey. Don't stop."

Joseph pressed deeper into her, loving the sounds she made as he slid out and in again. Her wetness eased the way and soon, she was passionately responding to him, welcoming every thrust with one of her own. It didn't take him long before he was cumming deep inside her, her pussy clutching him as she came yet again. He looked down at her, returning her smile as they cuddled together.

"I'm not going out of town to attend school, Joey. I'm not going because I couldn't leave you behind." Her voice was soft. "I hoped that you felt the same... "

"I do, Rachel. I'm so glad that you came back."

And the rest is history...

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,281 Followers