Serving

Story Info
Breaking routine.
769 words
3.62
10.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The evening starts off like any other night. I am making dinner for the boys and Master. Master was due to come home soon. So I put the kids in their room and walked to my spot. I undress as I was told and place them neatly on the floor. There I kneeled patiently waiting for his arrival naked until he allowed me to dress again.

However, this night, it was not just Master that came through the door tonight. He had brought with him another. She was pretty but not overly so. She seemed very shy and nervous. I wondered what Master had in store for this evening.

He greeted me like always when I am good. I receive a hand on my head as he offers his other. I get butterflies in my stomach every time. It is gentle and kind even though I know he can be rough. Every ounce of love and devotion pours forth as I reach up and take his hand.

"That's a good girl. I've missed you. Now be a good slave and get dressed."

He doesn't need to hear me say it back. He knows. He doesn't need to tell me to get dinner out. I know. Unspoken bond that has grown over time.

"Thank you my Treasure, that was very delicious." I love when he calls me that. Stirs emotions so deep and make my body react. I instantly begin to get wet. However, I know when he calls me that something painful is coming. Something that is not always physical.

"Thank you Master for allowing me to serve you."

Clean up quickly ... put the kids to bed. Master has her help me. We finish and go to his room as he commanded. As soon as the door shuts he is upon me.

Grabs a fist full of my hair and pulls my head back and ravenously kisses me. "On your knees" he demands. I instantly fall down, I know what he wants.

"You know what is expected of you?"

"Yes Master I do." I unbutton his pants and pull them down and unleash his erection. I begin to suck hard taking him deep in my throat. After a few moments he pulls me up by my hair and kisses me once more. "Now get her ready for me."

"Yes Master." My voice trembles. Such desire coursing through me. I undress her and lay her down on Masters bed. She is completely naked and trembling. I slowly climb on her suckling her nipples. I move down and spread her legs wide.

I lick her slowly at first. Building momentum. Master wants her wet and ready for him. I slide two fingers in her. I feel her squirm beneath my mouth as I reach up and squeeze her nipple.

Master soon stops me. Grabs my throat and hands me a toy. "You're going to watch me fuck her. You are going to use this and only this. Your eyes may never leave mine. You WILL not cum until I say."

His commands shoot straight through me. Right down between my legs. I begin to shake from desire and stutter out "yes Master" He points to a spot on the floor he prepared. I take my place as he takes his.

Seeing him shove his rock hard dick inside her causes me to quiver. I know how it feels. How intense he can be. Once he begins I may now too.

I'm so wet and needy. I just want to cum hard and fast. He knows it too. This IS going to be painful. I begin pushing the glass toy in and out of me. Master was extra torturous. He knows this is my favorite.

Instinctively, I match my rhythm with his. Moaning and writhing. I hear her moans too. I can tell how wet she is by now. She is getting higher and higher. Her moans deeper and longer. She is getting there.

Master stares at me. Climax building in him too. She begins to scream loudly. But all I can hear is his heavy breathing. So focused on his eyes. The intensity in his stare makes me melt. I must be a good girl. I must be a good treasure.

As he begins to climax, "Cum for me now"

That was all it took. One more command. Instant release. Every cell in my body climaxing with him under his authority. His power that brings me to the edge. This is what I live for. To please and serve him.

"Thank you Master for letting me serve you once more."