Serving a Dominant Couple Pt. 01

Story Info
Male becomes an anal whore and mouth slut to a dom couple.
2.3k words
4.37
81.4k
54

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in my early fifties and was finally able to pursue all of my sexual interests. I had experimented over the years and found that I was a submissive man who likes and needs to please others. I found my greatest sexual pleasure through having my ass and mouth used by both woman and men for their pleasure. I was initially only attracted to woman and enjoyed that immensely. I tried being with a man and eventually found that I also really enjoyed the feeling of having a cock in my mouth and ass.

My tight ass began to be stretched through using anal toys, especially butt plugs. Working a big plug into my ass was a thrill and I gradually was able to put in bigger plugs and dildos which felt even better. I kept fantasizing about taking a really large cock in my ass. I needed to feel that feeling of being completely full and taking it all. I placed ads on several websites to fulfill my fantasy. It was a long, difficult, and frustrating process. Many people are not what they say they are. I still don't understand how people don't show up when they promise or don't do what they say. After awhile I got better at screening the undesirables but I could not give up my search. Being with a professional in this way was not fulfilling. It was not real.

I finally found what I was looking for. Thomas answered my ad in a straight forward and clear manner. His picture backed up his statements. He was a large man in many ways. He was six foot four with a large head and large hands. His was nearly seventy and had a no nonsense way about him. He was clear that he loved fucking a tight ass and making it hurt. It was only about his pleasure. And, he had a massive cock. It must have been ten inches long and was thick. It took three of my fingers to measure his entire width.

We arranged to meet at the hotel I provided. I was instructed to be naked, had have an Elena, and bring along any lube I needed. I was so nervous but ready and excited when he knocked on the door at exactly the right time. He strode into the room and ordered me to kneel in front of him. He immediately unzipped his pants and pulled out his monster cock. My eyes went wide. To think about it and to see it where two different things. I stammered and said that I have never taken one so big. He shoved his cock into my mouth and put his huge hands on the back of my head. I immediately began to choke and he did not care. I quickly figured out that I had to open my throat wider and adjust the angle to take him all in without choking.

Thomas reminded me that we agreed on a safe word. Although he will honor it, he told me that he would find his pleasure elsewhere if I could not please him as he desired. He pulled my head off of his erect cock and told me that I was now going to get the fucking of my life. I told him that I wanted his cock deep in my ass and that I would do everything I could to take it all. He pointed to the edge of the bed and told me to lube his cock and my ass if I wanted lube. I immediately lubed my ass. I was glad that I had been practicing with increasingly larger dildos, but I had never taken something the size of his monster cock. I lubricated his massive cock as he stood over me and I felt his power and it felt so right.

He grabbed me and positioned me at the edge of the bed with my ass hanging over. His rough hands moved me like a doll. He lifted my ass to be at the perfect height when he stood behind me. He placed his large head at the entrance of my ass and roughly pushed it part way into me. I was glad I grabbed a pillow as it became my lifeline as I moaned and then almost screamed into it. It hurt like hell. I almost used my safe word but it took so long to find the right man and I needed to take his cock deep in me. I used the pain to help me feel the pleasure. Pain and pleasure are so close to one another. He held his cock partly in me for only a short while and then he grabbed my hips with his hands and roughly pushed his cock all the way in. This really really hurt but I once again let the pain take me and I soon felt this incredible feeling of being so filled and of being so used for his pleasure.

Thomas was very verbal which helped me get into the moment. He told me what an anal whore I was and how good it felt for him to have such a tight ass. I knew my pain excited him and he told me so. He began to thrust his monster cock in and out of me and once again I almost used my safe word but I then knew I could take it. He fucked me, fucked me and then fucked me some more. All the time he was telling me how he was going to use my ass for his pleasure. I felt his cock throbbing even more and soon felt that incredible feeling of him planting his cum deep inside of me. I kept moaning and was crying as I took his load. Thomas keep his cock in me for a long time. When he pulled out he slapped my ass and told me I did well.

He went into the bathroom to wash himself. He then told me he was pleased and that he would contact me when he wanted to use me again for his pleasure. I laid there totally fucked and totally pleased that I had taken the fucking of my life.

We meet twice more in different hotel rooms. Each time was great. I was more used to his cock. I took a load in my mouth and then took a load again in my ass a few days later. We started talking after the last visit and I told him how I enjoyed both men and woman in this way. He talked about his situation and how I might fit into what he and his wife were looking for. I listened intently and grew increasingly excited about the possibilities. He and his wife had been married for many years. They agreed to separately pursue their sexual interests. His wife would not suck his cock and he would not eat her pussy. His cock was too big for her to be fucked since she is a small woman. He told me what my role could be and I immediately accepted.

Four days later I knocked on the door of their modest suburban home. Thomas opened the door with a big smile. He told me that he and Nancy were looking forward to using their anal slut and mouth whore. He told me to immediately strip and place my clothes in the front closet. He told me to bring in the package I brought and then led me into the living room. Nancy was seated on the couch with an intense look on her face. She was neat and trim and looked to be in her mid sixties. Nancy Had short silver hair and small breasts. She had a sharp nose and piercing blue eyes. Thomas sat on the reclining chair and told me to tell Nancy what I understood about our arrangement. I told her that I wanted to be their anal whore and mouth slut and to be used as they desired. She Looked intently at me and told me to open the package.

I took the huge strap-on dildo out of the box. I was instructed to buy a dildo the size of Thomas's cock to be used in my ass by Nancy. Nancy took the cock from me and caressed it with her small hands. She asked me if I could really take all this cock in my ass. I told her I would do it for her. Nancy looked over at Thomas and smiled. She rose out of the chair and told me to follow her into the bedroom. Thomas slapped me on my ass as I walked by and told me that I better not disappoint his wife or I would never again take his cock.

Nancy did not close the bedroom door. She wanted Thomas to hear all that happened and I guess be available should there be any problem. She told me to help her into the harness and to lubricate the cock and my ass. She told me that she wanted this to really hurt since she has been hurt by men and this was payback time. Nancy positioned me on the edge of the bed and used a stool to get at the proper height to fuck me deeply. She told me how much of a turn on this was for her and that I would have to satisfy all of her desires afterwards. I told her I understood.

Nancy then placed the tip of her cock at the entrance of my ass. She used both hands to guide the huge cock into me. I felt the tip go in and closed my eyes tightly and started to moan. She told me that she will love fucking me and hearing my moans. She pushed harder and got her cock halfway into to me. She paused and seemed to enjoy pulling it back and forth and watching it move inside my ass. She then pushed the cock halfway in again and then grabbed on to my hips with her small hands. She rose up for leverage and then buried her cock deep within me. The pain caused me to shudder and cry into my hands. This seemed to excite her more and she continued to thrust her huge cock into and out of me. My whole world was focused on her movements and hearing her moans of pleasure. I felt her hips began to shudder as she was building up towards a climax. She screamed as she came and seemed to somehow fuck me even harder. She kept the cock buried in me as she recovered. She eventually slowly pulled her cock out of me and examined the now gaping hole in my ass.

She then slapped me hard on my ass and order me to turn over on to my back. She removed the strapon and was naked. She then straddled my face and pushed her wet cunt on to my mouth. She grinded her pussy into my face and grabbed onto the side of my head for support. She told me I was to be her mouth slut and that I would take as much cuntrubbing as she wanted. She ground her pussy into me. I used my tongue on her pussy and soon found her clit. I rubbed my tongue on her clit and I heard her growing moans. I then felt her cum explode into my mouth. She continued to grind her pussy more in my face. Nancy eventually pulled back and sat on my chest. She then began to slap my face with each hand and told me that I had to do better.

Nancy positioned me on my back with my head hanging off of the side of the bed. She climbed off the bed and walked around to me. She faced away from me and then parted her ass cheeks. She told me to take care of her ass as she sat on my face. My tongue found her asshole and eagerly licked all around it. She told me that she wanted my tongue in her and so I probed as deep into her ass as my tongue would allow. She grinded harder on me and told me that my mouth was to be used for her pleasure. She then moved back and my mouth once again found her pussy. I placed my tongue deep into her cunt and used my lips to massage her clit. I felt her cum once again and once again swallowed all her juices.

She rose off of me and once again slapped my face. She told me I was her anal whore and mouth slut and that she will use me whenever she desires. She then told me to get out of the bedroom and go to Thomas as he probably want to use me for his pleasure. I did as I was instructed and stumbled into the living room. Thomas was still seated in his chair and was naked from the waist down. He was stroking his huge cock. He told me to bring along the lube. He removed his hands for his cock and pointed to it. I lubed it up and placed some lube on my ass. He told me to turn around and sit on his monster cock.

I turned around and spread my cheeks. I tried to slowly guide myself down to take his erect cock. He then grabbed my hips and pulled me down to quickly impale his massive cock deep in my ass. He used his huge hands to rock me back and forth. I moaned and began to move myself up and down on his massive cock. He noticed that and told me that I was such an anal whore. He grabbed my hips and roughly pulled me up and down on his cock. He then pulled me down such that I felt his balls as I completed impaled on his cock. I then felt his cock twitch as he came deeply in my ass. He keep his cock deep in me as he grabbed my arms from behind to hold me tight.

I knew I really was their anal slut and mouth whore. And we had just begun...