Serving a Dominant Couple Pt. 02

Story Info
Male becomes an anal whole and mouth slut to a dom couple.
3.1k words
4.49
52.2k
26

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part two of the story. It would be helpful to read part one to understand the people and how we got to this part of the story.

*****

I finally found my place. I had experimented over the years with various sexual activities and now finally found my place. Serving Thomas and Nancy as their anal whore and mouth slut was exactly what I wanted and needed. I wanted and needed that feeling of being used and being useful. Thomas and Nancy used my ass and mouth for their pleasure.

Thomas would call me whenever they wanted to use me. I knew never to call them since only they decided when they wanted me. They were sadists and I knew it aroused them when I struggled and felt the pain. They were both very verbal and told me how they were going to use me. They were also never concerned about my release. I was used and then told to leave with their juices still on my face and in my ass. It was just what I wanted and needed.

Thomas would always be the one to call and I would go to their suburban home. I would immediately strip and go into their living room. Thomas had recently turned seventy. He was a large man with a massive cock. It felt right that he was bigger than me. Nancy was petite with short silver hair and light blue eyes.

There was a pattern about our time together. Nancy always used me first. She led me into the bedroom and kept the door open so Thomas could hear. She would place me at the edge of the bed and lube her strapon and my asshole. I had purchased a huge strapon the size of Thomas's massive cock for her enjoyment. She enjoyed watching it slowly enter my ass. Nancy usually laid on top of me and enjoyed grinding her pussy into the cock that fucked me completely. She enjoyed my moans and discomfort. Her fucking me was an appetizer since it always aroused her for me to be used as her mouth slut. She called that cuntrubbing and would reach several orgasms when she sat on my face in different positions.

Thomas then took me as he desired. He would sometimes sit in his lounge chair with his massive cock pointing upward. He then made me sit on his cock. Other times he would position me at the edge of the bed and take me doggy styler from behind. Other times I would suck his cock until he exploded in my mouth. He would usually tell me that I did well and then send me home.

One time it had been longer than usual for us to get together. They were busy and I was out of town for a few days. We finally arranged A time to meet and It was especially memorable. I was naked as usual when I went into their living room. Nancy was sitting on the couch and Thomas sat on his chair with his massive cock pointing upwards. He told me he was going first this time as he needed to leave early. I was told told to lube my ass and his cock if I needed it. Nancy remained sitting on the couch. Never before had they been together when they used me. I went to Thomas and he told me to turn around and face Nancy as she wanted to watch this time. He told me to take his cock as a anal whore should. I straddled Thomas and grabbed his massive cock to position it at my asshole. I tried to gradually insert his cock into my ass but Thomas had other plans. I put the tip of his cock in me and then Thomas grabbed my hips with his large hands and impaled me on his cock in one thrust. It hurt like hell but I took it. I used the pain and knew my pain pleased Thomas. He told me to fuck myself and I slowly moved up and down on his cock. It felt so good to be so full and know how much he enjoyed it. Nancy was watching intently. She seemed to really enjoy watching his cock fill my ass. After a long fucking then Thomas came with a large moan.I felt his cum go deep in me and felt his cock twitching with pleasure.

Thomas then told me to rise and then use my mouth to clean his cock. Nancy had other ideas. She told Thomas she did I not want to scent of my ass and his cock on my mouth when I became her mouth slut. Thomas did not press his point. Nancy rose and led me into the bedroom. Nancy positioned me as she usually did at the edge of the bed. She told me how she was going to use her anal whore and mouth slut when she lubricated her cock and my hole. She stood behind me and slowly inserted her massive strap-on into my ass. She enjoyed watching it enter and slide back and forth inside me. My moans seemed to further arouse her as I tried to take it all in. Even though they had both fucked me many times, it was still a challenge to take the massive cock into my asshole. She then adjusted the angle and got the leverage she needed to push her cock deep in my ass. She then laid on top of me. I was much bigger than her and she grabbed on to my shoulders to get leverage. She grounded her cock into my ass and kept moaning as her climax built. I felt her shudder as she reached her first climax. She kept her cock deep in my ass as she recovered.

Thomas was watching from the door. He was dressed and told Nancy he'd be back in a few hours. He told me that if Nancy was in anyway disappointed that I would not get the pleasure of being fucked by him again. I understood and said I would not disappoint him or Nancy.

Nancy removed her strap-on and told me to turn over. She then straddled my face and forced her pussy into my mouth. She told me she was going to give me a really good cuntrubbing because that is what she wanted and that is what a mouth slut is good for. I licked her slit from top to bottom and then inserted my tongue deep into her pussy as I knew she wanted. My upper lip found her clit and I softly sucked her clit as she had taught me. I increased the pressure when I felt her response and soon felt her shudder and I swallowed her juices as she came.

Nancy then climbed off me and positioned me at the edge of the bed on my back with my head hanging over the side. She walked around the bed and turned to face away from me. She spread her ass cheeks and sat on my face. Nancy told me to use my tongue on her ass as a mouth slut should. I rimmed her tight hole and then inserted my tongue in her ass when she commanded me to do so. She bounded up and down on my face as she enjoyed grinding her ass into me. Nancy eventually rose and turned around and to feed me her pussy. I licked and licked and then my tongue found her clit. Nancy soon come in a great torrent and I swallowed everything she gave me.

She rested on my face and gently rubbed herself on me. Nancy eventually rose and turned around and slapped me on my face and told me I'd was good but that I could do better. Nancy then looked at me with an intense expression. She told me she had to piss and that as her mouth slut that I should also take her pee. I nodded and told her I wanted to also serve her that way. I had been thinking about that for sometime as I was aroused when I watched porn of woman pissing directly into the mouth of their sub. Nancy smiled and told me she knew that I both wanted and needed to be her piss slut.

Nancy directed me into the bathroom and opened the door to the large walk-in shower. She positioned me on the floor of the shower on my knees. Nancy told me that I was to drink all of her piss. I was to keep my mouth open and not breathe through my mouth while she filled my mouth with her piss. She would tell me when to swallow and when to take some more. I was nervous but excited. She stood next to me and positioned my mouth to under her pussy. She grabbed the sides of my head to bring my mouth closer. Soon I felt and then tasted her piss as it filled my mouth. It was warm and salty and tasted just like her. I let the piss fill my mouth and then she paused her pissing. She looked at me deep into my eyes and told me to swallow. I did as I was instructed. I almost gagged but I wanted her to know that I needed to be used as her piss slut. She ordered me to open my mouth again and I took another stream of her piss. Several times she pissed into my mouth and I swallowed all she gave me. I could feel her rising arousal. When she was finished pissing, she pushed her pussy into her mouth ordered to me clean her. I eagerly licked the remaining piss from her pussy. She then told me to suck her clit which I eagerly did. She came again and I once again swallowed all that she gave me.

She kept her hands on my head as she rubbed her pussy into my mouth. When she pulled away, Nancy smiled at me and told me that I had done well. I looked up at her with her piss and her cum all over my face and body. She told me it was time for me to leave. I rose up and left the shower. I heard her turn on the shower as I left the bathroom. I knew that I was to go into the hallway and get dressed. I was always to leave with the scent of her pussy and Thomas's cock on me and their juices on me and in me. I smelled like Nancy's cum and piss as I walked to my car and then drove home.

Thomas called me a few days later. He told me Nancy was pleased with my performance as her anal whore and mouth slut. He also told me how Nancy was pleased that I had now become her piss slut. He told me that I would soon be drinking from his hose. Thomas then told me about their relationship with several similar couples. They had an informal group of Dom couples who enjoyed using bisexual subs. He explained what happened when they got together to determine if I was willing to participate. I understood that I could turn this down but that If I turned him down too many times then they would find their satisfaction elsewhere. He explained how they shared their submissives with one another. It was difficult for the couples to find the right submissive. Many people expressed interest but we're not reliable or would not back up what they said. Relationships come and go and this was a way for the Dom couples to have their enjoyment when the right sub was not available to them. I told Thomas I had fantasized about being used by several people and was very eager and willing to serve in this way. We set a time for the event.

I arrived as ordered which was an hour before the other couples were due to arrive. I was immediately naked and then began to get everything ready for the party. Thomas and Nancy enjoyed relaxing and telling me how I was going to be used. They make it clear that it was important to them that I did everything requested by their guests. Thomas kept telling me how my ass and mouth would feel at the end of the day. I was really excited and thankful that one of my fantasies would soon come to reality.

The first couple rang the doorbell. I answered in the nude and invited their first guest couple inside. Thomas and Nancy came forward and I soon learned that Bob and Anne were close friends and looking forward to experiencing what they have heard about me. They all went into the living room and I served the men beer and the ladies wine. The doorbell rang again and there were five people at the door when I opened it. They all came in and were also greeted by Thomas and Nancy. Big Mike and Donna were a couple who looked to be in their thirties. Thomas made a comment that soon I would feel why Big Mike got his name. The other couple was Tyrone, a black man, and his wife Mary. They brought along their female sub. She was thin with stringy brown hair and large dark brown eyes. She looked Russian but I learned she was Ukrainian. She had come to America to be used as their sub. She looked to be in her twenties. The ladies quickly gathered around her and seemed especially pleased that she was here. Although her name was really Natasha, they called her Alice after the Elton John song.

Alice was also ordered to strip and soon the four couples were seated around the living room. Alice and I served the drinks and replenished the food trays. They all chatted to catch up on their many activities. I noticed the woman periodically glancing at Alice. After awhile Nancy rose and said how she could not wait any longer. She asked the other ladies if it was now time to enjoy Aice's special talents. Alice looked uncomfortable but I did sense some arousal as she stood next to me. The other ladies rose and took Alice by the hands and led her into a bedroom. Thomas laughed and told the guys that there will be soon be a lot of moaning and cumming. The men finished their beers and Thomas then suggested that they all receive some pleasure from me. Thomas rose and told me to follow as he led the other three men into another bedroom.

Thomas told me to get into the position that he knew the anal whore loved. I went to the edge of the bed with my ass hanging out. Thomas then lubed his cock and my ass while Bob positioned himself on his back on the bed. Thomas then began to insert his massive cock into my ass while Bob moved lower so that his cock was right in front of my mouth. The other men told me to suck his cock while I was being fucked by Thomas. This was the first time I had a cock in my mouth and in my ass and it was fantastic. I was so caught up in the moment and soon found sub space as I eagerly sucked Bob's cock while Thomas pounded my ass. The other men were encouraging me and told me that soon it would be their cocks I'd be pleasing. I kept sucking Bob's cock and then I felt his hands force my head to stay on his cock when he came. I had to work hard to swallow all his cum and not choke. I soon felt Thomas cum in my ass and fill my hole.

Bob then rose and Thomas pulled out. Tyrone was behind him and immediately plowed his cock into my hole. He was also huge. It felt like his cock was longer than Thomas's and the same thickness. I felt him enter deep into me and he kept fucking me with long strokes. I then noticed that MIke had maneuvered himself to replace Bob on the bed. My eyes opened wide when I saw his erect cock. I thought Thomas was massive but Mike definitely had him beat. It was a monster in both width and length. Thomas stood next to me and told me that I would have to take it all and would not leave his good friend disappointed. I could barely fit my open mouth around his cock. I took in as much as I could while Tyrone continued to pound my ass. I eventually felt Tyrone shudder as he released his load deep in my ass.

Tryone pulled out and Tomas told me it was time to take Big Mike in my ass. Big Mike pulled his cock from mouth and walked around the bed. He lubed his cock and told me that he has a full load ready for me. I then heard the ladies come down the hall. They were giggling as they entered the bedroom. They were all naked and seemed very pleased. Alice's hair and face was full of cum. Nancy said she wanted to see Big Mike have his way with me.

Big Mike then stood behind me as the ladies all watched. He began to force his monster cock into my ass. It immediately began to hurt and I started to moan and cry. This seemed to excite everyone even more. I closed my eyes and lost myself in the pain as he stretched my already wide ass even more. I then heard Nancy gasp as she bent close to watch his monster cock enter me. All the ladies made comments as they watched the action. I don't recall exactly what I felt as I just held on and let the pain carry me. I heard Big Mike grunt as he forced his cock deep in me. I moaned and cried some more until I felt his balls again my ass. I've done it and they all applauded. Big Mike then pulled his cock partly out and began to pound my ass. I shook and just held on while he took his pleasure. I lost track of everything while he continued to fuck me deeply. When he came, I felt the rush of his cum fill me and soon began to overflow out of my ass. He eventually pulled out his cock and slapped my ass. Tyrone then ordered Alice to suck Big Mike's cock to clean him up.

I laid there in a daze. I heard them all discuss how much they enjoyed the action. Nancy then told them that I had recently acquired a new skill as a mouth slut. Anyone else who needed to piss could now follow her into their bathroom...

TO BE CONTINUED