Serving a Dominant Couple Pt. 03

Story Info
Male becomes an anal whore and mouth slut to a dom couple.
1.9k words
4.46
30.6k
9

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third part of the story. It would be helpful to read parts 1 and 2 to understand the people and how we got to this part of the story. This part begins at the end of part 2. There is piss play at the beginning of the story.

*****

Nancy led me into the large walk-in shower. The other people followed and stood around the entrance. Nancy told them that I had recently became her piss slut. I had been taught how to swallow her piss as all good mouth sluts should do. Anne said she also wanted to enjoy me taking her piss. Nancy motioned Anne into the shower. I knelt in the shower while Nancy explained things to Anne. Nancy grabbed me by my hair and placed my mouth in front of her pussy. She ordered me to open my mouth. I soon felt Nancy's hot piss fill my mouth. Her piss tasted salty and pungent after the wine and food she recently drank and ate. Nancy stopped her stream and ordered me to swallow. I swallowed as I looked into her eyes and felt such a deep connection and passion. Nancy pushed my open mouth to be closer and again filled my mouth with her piss and once again I swallowed. The others watching seemed mesmerized and excited by the spectacle. When Nancy was finished she directed me to clean her pussy with my tongue. She eventually pushed me away and said she will soon use me again as her mouth slut.

I then moved to kneel in front of Anne. Anne was about sixty and I thought she was the most beautiful woman there. She had a tight toned body with a lovely face. She had light brown hair and deep brown eyes. She took charge of me and soon I was taking her piss. Anne filled my mouth several times and then pissed all over me to cover my hair and body with her piss. The others applauded from the hallway.

Thomas directed the others back into the living room and Nancy told them that she and Anne would clean up and join them soon. Nancy them closed the shower door. Nancy told me to rise and then turned on the shower. Nancy handled me a sponge and it was so sensual and intimate to clean her and Anne. After they were clean, they told me to clean myself. I dried them off. Nancy and Anne then put on light comfortable dresses. I of course remained naked.

When walked into the living room the ladies were sitting around chatting and I heard the sound of the men playing pool in the basement. Nancy directed me to refill the food bowls. Alice was downstairs serving the men. I went to each of the ladies and refilled their drinks and brought more food in from the kitchen. I stood to the side with my hands crossed behind my back when I was not serving them. A bit later Anne told me to go downstairs and ask Bob to bring in the bench they had inside their van. I went downstairs to the basement.

When I got downstairs, I saw Thomas sitting on a chair with Alice sitting on his massive cock. Tyrone was feeding his cock into Alice's mouth and she seemed so small next to the two large men. Bob and Big Mike were shooting pool and looking at and commenting on the fucking and sucking between their shots. Thomas asked me why I came down and I told him I was directed by Anne to ask Bob to get a bench from their van. Bob paused after his shot and smiled. I saw Tyrone empty his load into Alice's mouth and she swallowed it all as she was well trained. After he pulled out, I saw Alice was really enjoying getting so thoroughly fucked by Thomas. She asked Tyrone if she could cum. He laughed at her and told her that she could not. Tyrone said he had other plans for her.

Bob then told me to follow him upstairs. He said he knew the ladies would enjoy that bench and I'd soon be right in the middle of all their enjoyment. I was to wait in the closed garage while he went to the car. The neighborhood where Thomas and Nancy lived was open so I had to remain hidden while I was naked. Bob soon knocked on the door to the garage. I opened it up and helped him carry the bench into the living room.

Nancy smiled when she saw the bench. She reminded the others of the good times they shared on that bench. Bob told me that I would be a busy boy for quite awhile. The bench looked to be a modified weight lifters bench. It was covered with black leather. The end where the weight bar could have been was wider and had two stirrups on posts for ankles to be tied. The other end of the bench was narrower. There was an oval pad at that end similar to that which would be on a massage table. The legs were adjustable and set to a height comfortable for the ladies. Nancy pointed to the end of the bench with the oval and told me to lie on my back. She asked Anne where she could get this table since it was perfect for a lady to enjoy an anal whore and mouth slut. I soon found out why.

Nancy tied my ankles to the stirrups to spread my legs wide and present for hole for their pleasure. I was usually not restrained since I did everything willingly but this time it felt right to be bound for their pleasure. Mary asked if she could go first. She said that watching me drink Nancy's piss had really turned her on.

Mary was a large woman with big breasts and a large ample butt. She maneuvered herself stand over my face and spread her ass cheeks as she sat on my face. She told me she wanted me now to just service her ass. I was glad I took a deep breath right before she sat on my face. My tongue found her asshole and I began licking it. Mary moaned and moved around my face. She told everyone what a great ass licker I was. Soon I was ordered to fuck her ass with my tongue and I was able to finally take another breath when Mary adjusted herself. I placed my hands on her ass as I reached up and stiffened my tongue. We got in the rhythm of Mary rising and lowering on me as I used my tongue to pleasure her ass.

I then felt my ass being lubed and soon felt a strap-on begin to enter me. Donna had put on the strap-on and began to have her way with me. Donna was tall and slender with long dark hair. She moaned her desire and told me how much she enjoyed taking my ass for her pleasure. It was such a exquisite feeling and I soon got lost in space while serving these two lustful ladies with my mouth and ass. Mary eventually rose off of my face and turned around to give me access to her pussy. She told me to suck her clit hard which I immediate did through placing my lips over the top and bottom of her enormous clit. I felt Donna entering me completely and pounding my ass while I was swallowing the cum that poured out of Mary into my mouth. Nancy and Anne watched and told me how excited this was making them and that soon they will take me as they want.

And they all did. They all took me in my ass and mouth. Nancy seemed especially excited. She first used my ass while Anne used my mouth for her pleasure. Nancy removed her cock from my ass after Anne was finished with me. Nancy immediately sat on my face and aggressively rubbed her cunt all over my face. She ordered my to put my tongue deep in her pussy and then told me to use my lips to suck her clit. Nancy came hard in my mouth and I struggled to swallow all her juices.

I laid on the bench in a daze when the woman were finished using my ass and mouth for their pleasure. Anne untied my ankles. Nancy told me to rise and then bring in more wine. The men come up from the basement as I walked into the kitchen. Tyrone had his arms around Alice's shoulders as they came into the room. Mary asked him how Alice did. Tyrone told her that she did great. She serviced all the men and that her ass and pussy were well used. Alice looked exhausted and yet seemed very aroused.

I saw Thomas and Tyrone talking and they waved me over. They told me to move the coffee table out of the way. I was then told to lie on my back. Thomas asked everyone to gather around for the show. I had no idea what to expect. Tyrone put his arms around Alice and guided her to be next to me.

He told everyone that Alice did well using her mouth, pussy, and ass for their pleasure. Tyrone announced to all that Alice would be rewarded and everyone clapped. Tyrone asked Thomas if it was appropriate for his sub to cum. Thomas said that it make no difference to him if I received any pleasure as long as I was properly used as their anal whore and mouth slut.

Alice then was instructed to lie on top of me in a 69 position. When she lowered her pussy on to my face I could smell all the cum that had been left in her pussy from all the fucking she took. I immediately began to tenderly lick her slit and soon tasted the men's cum. I then felt Alice's warm mouth on my cock and it was heaven. I eagerly repaid the pleasure by moving my tongue and lips to her clit. I licked her clit and then sucked it softly. I felt Alice respond and then I felt her swallow my entire cock and swirl her tongue all around. It was the best blow job I've ever received. I soon felt Alice hump my face and then let lose a moan as she came in thrusts. I came at the same time and she eagerly swallowed all I've gave her. I kept gently sucking Alice's clit and I felt her have several more orgasms. It was great to give and receive such intimate pleasure.

Alice and I then rose to the applause of the group. We soon began serving more wine and beer. We stood by the side as Thomas, Nancy and their guests chatted. I heard when Thomas asked Bob how plans for his new business were coming along. Bob told him that he was feeling good about it and that he now feels confident that he has found a way to make it profitable. Bob then described what he had in mind. Bob, Anne, and a partner were going to establish a special BDSM resort for bisexual Dom couples near the Tampa area. I listened intently when Bob explained how it would be run.

TO BE CONTINUED