Serving a Dominant Couple Pt. 06

Story Info
Day two for a bisexual house sub at a BDSM Resort.
4.1k words
4.45
29k
11

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This sixth part of the series follows from where the last part ended. I suggest you read the previous parts to understand the people and how they got to this part of the story.

*****

My first thought when I awoke on my second day at the BDSM resort was that I was so looking forward to the day ahead. It is not often that I awoke looking really forward to a day and it was a great feeling. Although I still felt very tired and drained, I also felt very satisfied even though I could not clearly recall all that happened last night. Last night nearly lasted until this morning. I was treated exactly as an anal whore and mouth slut should with many cocks and much pussy being pleasured by my mouth and ass. Juergen and I were completely and thoroughly taken by the two woman, Anne and Mistress Emma, and the four men, Bob, Hans, Karl and Dieter. After all the sucking and fucking we all enjoyed several (many, many) drinks and several (many, many) laughs. Karl and Dieter were the life of the party. They plied me with schnapps and taught me dirty German words. I don't entirely remember getting back to my room.

My second thought was that the Russian army must have had a party in my mouth. After a long shower and a double tooth brushing, I was finally able to stagger naked into the kitchen and make some coffee. I gradually revived through savoring the coffee and the beauty of the day on the patio. Anne and Bob eventually joined me and they were also very slowly getting into the day. I recalled last night that we really enjoyed some excellent scotch and conversations about politics. Bob and I agreed that we were the only two sane people left on the planet. We were the only remaining political moderates who thought poorly of the entire political process. We gradually recreated the events of the previous day and enjoyed again all that happened.

Eventually we were all ready to meet the day. It was going to be a busy day with six more cottages being occupied by our guests. I was beginning to think of them as our guests since I was now after all house sub one at the BDSM resort. We had several things to get done that morning including Bob picking up some friends at the airport.

Anne and I remained naked as we walked together to the office to get prepared for the official grand opening. Once again I was taken by how beautiful she is and how she carried herself with such erotic grace. I asked Anne how she stayed so trim. She attributed it to good DNA and a lot of oral sex. When we got to the office Anne sat down at the personal computer and asked me to inventory the contents in a storage room.

We soon heard a truck stop near the office. Doors opened and closed and I returned to the office. Anne was greeting our new guests. They was young couple and their naked sub. The couple, Darren and Kathy, were from northern Florida. They were in the early thirties. He was tall and rough looking. Darren had long dark hair and sideburns. I immediately got the sense he thought he was always right about everything. Kathy was tall and a bit lumpy. She had a weak chin and lots of brown hair. Kathy liked hearing herself talk. They soon began to talk about their sub named pig slut. I knew that was her name since the words pig and slut were written in red lipstick on her two butt cheeks. Pig slut must have been in her late forties. She had a few extra pounds and her curly blond hair was longer than the current style. She was attractive with lovely green and yellow speckled eyes. Darren and Kathy ordered her to bend over and spread her ass cheeks to show everyone the large butt plug slammed up into her ass.

Darren told us she was a pig slut who is only happy when she had big cocks in her ass, mouth and pussy. Kathy added that she taught her to be a great pussy eater. Kathy told us the story as to how pig slut became their sub. Kathy and pig slut, or Karla as I later found out, worked for the same insurance company in the Information Technology area. Karla was a Vice President. Kathy said that despite Karla's image of being an aggressive in charge executive, she could tell that Karla really was only a pig slut who needed to be fucked. A situation arose where pig slut was blackmailed by Kathy. Kathy said she knew all along that blackmail was only an excuse used by pig slut to justify her need to be fucked in all her slutty holes. Kathy said they kept the evidence just in case pig slut did not completely satisfy them. Darren added that pig slut paid for this trip to the resort. This was all a lot of information from people I just met but it is interesting to understand the stories of how people found their way to the BDSM resort.

Anne confirmed that pig slut was to be used as a bisexual house sub and then explained how the BDSM resort operated. Anne reinforced several times that the key word is consent. Anything and everything can happen as long as all parties were consenting adults. Anyone can take a consenting partner in any way at any place throughout the entire resort. However, people must always respect that others may not want to participate and all subs must be able to use safe words at all times. She made sure pig slut understood the safe words that were to be used at the BDSM resort. Anne mentioned that when people wanted a break that they could remain in their cottage. The public areas were available when people wanted to enjoy erotic activities.

Anne said that the bartender Joe was a retired NY cop who was comfortable in our lifestyle. Joe would generally work from 3 to10 but the bar was open for everyone at all times. Anne was clear that people should not overdo the use of alcohol and that drugs were not allowed. She seemed to focus on Darren when she was talking about alcohol and drugs. Anne also mentioned that they found a discrete cleaning service owned by the son of one of their local guests. The cleaners will be here everyday from eleven to three. Anne told them that a highly recommended couple, Juan and Juanita, will be the chefs at the restaurant and gave them the hours of operation. She also said that everything that happened at the resort must remain confidential. For instance, no photography was permitted inside the resort.

That all said, it was then time for a tour. I could tell that the large butt plug in pig slut's ass was causing her both discomfort and pleasure. I knew that feeling. Our eyes met and something passed between us. They were all impressed by the facilities, especially the game room/dungeon. Anne was discussing the bondage equipment with them when Mistress Emma came into the room with Juergen naked crawling behind her. He was being led by his collar with a dog leash. Mistress Emma looked especially stunning in a very short tight fitting red dress which revealed her athletic body. They were all introduced. Darren told her pig slut needed to be made available to have all of her holes filled. Mistress Emma suggested she be positioned on the whore cubes. Pig slut was soon displayed leaning forward on her knees and elbows. Her ass and pussy were raised higher and open for business. Her ankles and wrists were tied together to hooks on the side of a cube. She was blindfolded. Darren then roughly pulled out her butt plug and made her suck it clean.

Darren slapped her ass hard and asked who wanted to begin filling all her holes. My cock grew into a larger erection when I looked at her available ass and pussy. I had not cum in awhile so my load was definitely ready. I immediately asked if I may enjoy pig slut. Anne seemed surprised by my request. Mistress Emma gave me a quizzical look and then said that sub to sub is very interesting. She said that since I was house sub one that I could initiate action with lower ranked subs under the right conditions. Mistress Emma asked Anne if this was acceptable to her and she nodded. Mistress Emma then told me that I should know that whatever I would do to another sub that other sub could eventually do to me. I said that I understood and hoped that would occur in this situation.

I lubricated my erect cock and used my fingers to lube pig slut's asshole. I wanted to take her the way I liked to be taken, which was initially slow and then very hard. I slowly inserted my erect cock into her displayed ass. I initially only entered the head of my cock into her hole to let her get used to it. I then pushed gently to get my cock half way up her ass. I heard her moans of passion. I couldn't wait any longer and then I forcefully buried the rest of my cock as far into her ass as it could go. The crowd was looking on. Darren encouraged me to fuck her hard since that is how a pig slut is treated. He told me to grab on to her hanging breasts, to squeeze them tight and then enjoy the ride. I roughly grabbed her large tits and used them as leverage to pound my cock deep into and out of her willing ass. It was heaven. I really enjoyed the sensation when my cock was buried in her and my hips pushed against her ass. I heard her moans and felt her pushing back against me. I kept my cock buried in her ass and pig slut moved her hips back and forth to fuck herself with my cock. I heard her shriek with passion. When I came I felt my entire body enjoy the sensation of release. My cock remained in her ass when she went through a series of orgasms. Kathy told everyone that pig slut came best when fucked in her ass. I eventually pulled out and felt so fortunate to be where I was and to do what I've been doing.

Mistress Emma clapped when I was done. Bob and Hans had entered the dungeon to check out what was going on. Anne introduced them to Darren, Kathy and pig slut. Pig slut remained displayed with my cum leaking out of her ass. Anne suggested that Bob help Darren and Kathy get to their cottage. Kathy laughed when she said that pig slut can remain here to be used since she won't be needing any time to unpack. I then slowly followed Anne into the office to finish our work to prepare for more guests.

After a while I heard another car arrive and Anne greeted more guests. I finished my work and came into the office. Grandma and grandpa were there. They weren't my grandparents but they looked just like what grandma and grandpa should look like. Grandpa, Ed, was short, heavy with a big nose and only a little white hair on his sides. Grandma, Edna, was a little shorter and heavier with her curly gray hair hanging almost to her shoulders. They were the local people whose son owned the cleaning service for the resort. Edna definitely had a twinkle in her eye and immediately took a liking to me. She went right up to me and told me how much she enjoyed a naked younger man. She grabbed my ass cheeks and said that Mama needs more loving attention. Anne said that was what I was here for and then explained the use of the house subs. Anne then smiled knowingly at me and directed me to show Ed and Edna the dungeon while she prepared for additional guests.

Ed and Edna were both surprised and pleased when we entered the dungeon. Juergen was suspended by his wrists with his ankles tied to a spreader bar. There were fresh welts on his red ass. Mistress Emma was pounding pig slut's pussy with a large red strap-on while Hans was aggressively fucking pig slut in her mouth. They waved at the new couple. Just another afternoon at the BDSM resort. We watched awhile and grandma rubbed against me and said she was getting even hornier. Grandpa said that I'd better watch out because when Mama wants it then Mama takes it. I said I understood but I didn't let on that I was feeling somewhat apprehensive.

I gave them a tour around the dungeon. Grandma kept holding me close. I showed them the device wall and grandma asked how some of the devices could be used. She asked me which ones I liked the most and I had to say that I would like anything that she wanted to use on me. I then showed them the various stations around the room that displayed the larger bondage equipment. The moans from Mistress Emma, Hans and pig slut where getting louder. I heard Mistress Emma tell Hans it was now time to change positions. Hans said he was ready to show a pig slut how a German man fucks a pig slut in the ass. Grandma then led us towards the Queen's Throne in the center of the large room. She caressed the pink leather.

I explained how the Queen's Throne worked and told her how Juergen and I had pleasured Anne and Mistress Emma there last night. Grandma grabbed the sides of my face and kissed me deeply. She scared me a bit when said she wanted her turn. Grandpa helped her get naked and then sweetly folded her clothes. He told me that I should get ready since Grandma was quite a mouth full. I noticed the huge bush of gray hair that covered her pussy. I strongly prefer a shaved pussy but that was not something I could influence. Grandpa helped Grandma up on the throne and she spread her legs and looked very aroused. Mistress Emma and Hans had just finished with pig slut and came over to introduce themselves. A few moments ago I had heard Hans grunt when he unloaded his cum deep into pig slut's ass. Mistress Emma had also moaned deeply while cumming when pig slut sucked her clit. Mistress Emma gave me a smirk when she told me to properly service this queen on her throne.

I had concerns as I slid into position under Grandma. I looked up at the huge gray bush of pussy hair. Her pussy smelled musty and like vinegar. Grandma grabbed my hair and forced my face into her pussy. She told me that Mama wants to ride her little boys face. This was going to be a big challenge for me. My erotic energy was low after cumming in pig slut and her pussy was not appealing. But, I knew my role and Grandma seemed like a nice lady who really wanted to be pleasured. I focused on fulfilling my purpose as a mouth slut.

Grandma's pussy was huge and both of my lips fit inside her slit. I mouthed her pussy as deep as I could and she then forced my face even deeper into her pussy. I heard her shriek and tell everyone what a good boy I was. She forced my mouth towards her clit and I placed my entire mouth around it. I sucked her huge clit and used my tongue to lick it firmly. Grandma kept riding my face. She kept at it a long time and my mouth and tongue began hurting but Grandma was not anywhere near done with me. Mistress Emma, Hans, and Grandpa watched intentently. I periodically heard their comments and Mistres Emma's encouragement. Grandpa kept telling me to suck Mamas clit as a good boy should and to be ready. I wasn't sure what I should be ready for but I soon found out.

I felt Grandma starting to buck back and forth and her moans changed pitch with longer pauses. I soon swallowed a trickle of some juices but that immediately turned into a firehose. Grandma squirted more than I ever seen live or in videos. The crowd gasped and I heard Hans laugh his ass off. I almost drowned when whatever those juices were more than filled my mouth, nose, and then coated my hair. It later took Juergen about twenty minutes to clean up everything to Mistress Emma's satisfaction. Grandma cooed and made smacking motions with her lips as she continued to orgasm and feed me her juices. I was in a trance. I could only just hold on and swallow everything I could.

Grandma eventually rubbed the top of my head and told me that I am now her favorite little boy. Hans helped her up and led her to a couch where she collapsed. Grandpa checked on her and then told us she was fine. We were all a little concerned since Grandma was elderly and just went through a lot of exertion. I shakily got back to my feet. I was coated in all of Grandma's juices.

Grandma looked over at me and told me to come to Mama. She motioned for me to lay on the couch and arranged herself such that my head was laying on her stomach facing her. She lifted one of her large breasts and then fed me her huge nipple. Grandma told me that Mama wanted to be suckled. I started to softly suck her nipple. Grandma placed her hand on my head and gently told me to suck her as if I was breast feeding. I got the message. I do really enjoy sucking breasts. I had never tasted mothers milk and that was a fantasy of mine. Grandma did not produce any milk but the sensation of being that close to her and hearing her gentle words and moans created an intimacy that I crave. I suckled both her nipples for a long time as Grandma and I cuddled together.

I eventually heard new voices in the dungeon. I looked up and some of Anne and Bob friends. I had met them at a party thrown by Thomas and Nancy about a month ago. There was Tryone, his wife Mary, and their sub, a young Ukrainian woman named Natasha. Everyone called her Alice from the Elton John song since all the young girls loved her oral skills. Last night Anne told Mistress Emma that she would never leave the Queen's Throne once Alice arrived. I noticed that Alice wore a pink collar which indicated that she was only to be used for pleasuring woman. Alice was soon going to be a very busy and a very pleasing sub. Darren and Kathy had also just returned to the dungeon. They were both naked. Darren seemed especially proud of his erection.

Anne grabbed Alice by the hand and led her over to the Queen's Throne. Anne climbed up on the throne and boldly spread her legs. Everyone was looking over at Anne. She seemed to really enjoy teasing them with a view of her shaved open pussy. Grandma and I had a great seat for the action from where we were sitting together on the couch. Alice slid into position under the throne. Her bench was adjusted and her face was soon in the perfect position to pleasure Anne. Anne reached down, caressed Alice's face, and whispered something in her ear.

Everyone watched and was captivated by the intensity of Anne thoroughly enjoying Alice's special oral skills. Anne closed her eyes and placed her hands behind her head. She softly moaned while Alice pleasured her wanting pussy. Anne made slight movements of her hips and moaned softly with such passion. I noticed Anne's small nipples were very erect. Alice didn't move her head at all but just used her tongue and lips to find the tender spots that stimulated Anne. Anne adored that very special attention. I felt her body let go and respond naturally through a long sequence of intense orgasms. A soft moan continually escaped her open mouth. We all watched silently as Anne poured out her juices and Alice gracefully accepted it all.

Darren broke the silence by shouting out that he now wanted some action. He was being rude and almost ruined a special moment. Bob helped Alice off of the throne and guided her to sit on the couch next to Grandma and I. Anne leaned back against the cushions, closed her eyes and just smiled. Kathy then asked if she could have a turn on the throne. Darren interrupted her and said he wanted that action. Mistress Emma stepped forward to guide Kathy to the throne and told Darren that Alice was wearing a pink collar which indicated that only woman would enjoy her submission. Darren glared at her but did not say anything else. Alice waited patiently on the bench under the throne.

Alice then serviced Kathy. Kathy was a vocal screamer. There was no doubt that she thoroughly enjoyed Alice's oral skills. Kathy came in a long sequence of loud orgasms. Her body shook from her pleasure. Alice continued to calmly and thoroughly pleasure her. Kathy pushed her head away only when she could no longer take any more stimulation on her sated clit. Darren seemed annoyed and paced around the room. He asked out loud who does he get to fuck. Bob told him that Juergen and I were currently available to men. Darren angrily stated that he did not do dudes. Bob pointed out that pig slut was still displayed and he said that he could tap that ass at any time and he wanted something fresh. I noticed Mistress Emma glaring at him as he carried on.

Four new people had entered the dungeon during Kathy's orgasms. Bob had previously welcomed them to the resort. Bob wanted to divert attention from Darren and made a point of introducing them to everyone as Bob and Carol, and Ted and Alice, really! I think the irony of their names was lost on the younger and German people. They were all young and attractive. Bob2 and Alice2 were dressed and Carol and Ted were naked. Apparently Bob2 was married to Carol and she was his sub. Alice2 and Ted were also married and Ted was her sub. I found out later that they were close friends and new to the world of BDSM.

12