Serving a Dominant Couple Pt. 08

Story Info
Day 2 at the BDSM Resort ends with a transformation.
4.1k words
4.65
23.6k
9

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the eight part of the series and takes place after the last part. I suggest you read the previous parts to understand the people and how they got to this part of the story.

*****

Karla and I walked into the dining holding hands. Anne, Bob, Mistress Emma, and Hans were sitting at a table and they waved us over to join them. Karla and I were naked. We each wore a purple collar which designated we were bisexual house subs at the BDSM resort. Anne was naked since she was a nudist and the others were fully clothed. It felt right to have naked and clothed people be together at our resort.

Anne remarked as we sat down that she just submitted Karla and I to the Guiness Book of World Records for the world record for the longest and most passionate pussy eating. Karla blushed and her reaction was just another one of the many reasons why I wanted to be with her. Karla said it was indeed very special since it released so much of the tension she had carried around from being blackmailed by Darren and Kathy. She thanked everyone again for all their help. Anne raised her wine glass to toast Karla and the Queen's Throne. We all heartily agreed.

I asked Mistress Emma what was going on now with the Darren and Kathy situation. She said that she will soon be training Kathy on how to be a Domme. I was surprised and told her so. I asked her if she felt Kathy would be a good Domme. Mistress Emma laughed and said there was no way Kathy could ever be a Domme. She said Kathy did not have what it takes. I asked her why then was she training her. Mistress Emma said it allowed her to give more payback for Kathy's role in blackmailing Karla. She reminded us that Kathy must also be blamed and punished for what happened to Karla.

Mistress Emma went on to explain that she agreed to train Kathy to be a Domme only after she agreed to do three things for her. Number one was to tape a confession that Bob, who is a lawyer, prepared to protect the resort and Karla should Darren or Kathy ever change their mind about letting Karla off the hook. Number two was Kathy going to their home to bring back all the physical evidence they had to blackmail Karla. She mentioned that Kathy should be back in a few minutes.

Mistress Emma smiled before talking about the third thing Kathy agreed to do. Apparently she convinced Kathy that before she could be a Domme that she would have to first experience being a sub. Mistress Emma said she was going to give her a hard spanking and then double team her with Hans. She was looking forward to making Kathy eat her pussy while Hans pounded her ass. I really wanted to witness that submission. Karla asked about Darren. Mistress Emma beamed when she said that very fortunately some close friends of hers just checked into the resort. They are Rolf and Alexi. Rolf transformed his transvestite wife from Alexis to Alexi. Rolf adores transforming men into woman. He is transforming Darren right now to become Darlene. Darlene's grand entrance was scheduled for later this evening.

I said then that I realized that men and woman who are great dominants share a trait of being really good at reading people. They understand people and effectively use that knowledge to dominant both the mind and body. You first dominate the mind and then the body follows. We all talked about it. Mistress Emma agreed and said that she learned at a young age that no one is as they appear to be. We all put up a facade which makes who we appear to be different from who we really are. She went on to say that it starts out when children pretend to be different for their the friends and parents. Everyone has things they hide and Mistress Emma said she knows how to see through the pretensions to identify what a person really wants. She could tell right away that Darren was hiding his submissive nature by acting tough and telling everyone he was always right. She used his hidden need to submit to manipulate him into wanting to be fucked by her strap-on. Mistress Emma said Kathy is so unsure of herself that she was easy to push in any direction.

Dinner was served and it was terrific. Juan and Juanita were indeed excellent cooks. We were all relaxed and shared some laughs and good conversation. During the dinner we talked about what Karla and I had observed after her marathon time on the Queen's Throne.

A new couple had arrived at the dungeon. I found out later that their names were Bill and Amy. Bill was older, probably at least sixty. He was wiry with short silver hair and a stern demeanor. He had an intensity that was a bit scary. Amy was a lovely young Asian woman who must have been in her twenties. She had long black hair, a tight body, and skin that looked like porcelain. They avoided everyone when they entered the dungeon. They went straight to an area where there was a restraint dangling from the ceiling. Bill put Amy's small wrists together and attached them to the restraint. All she wore was a light yellow sundress and red frilly panties.

Bill never said a word the entire time he took Amy. He started out by hugging her tightly. He then explored her tender body. He alternated rough handling with tender caresses. He would caress the inside of her thighs and then roughly grab and twist her small breasts. He would slap her ass and then rub it gently. He played with her entire body. Bill then began to rip part of the sundress to expose skin he would kiss and slap. He deliberately ripped the sundress to expose more of Amy's tender flesh. He pulled the sundress off of one breast to then grab and twist her tiny nipples. He tore a hole near her panties to get better access to her pussy. He pushed his finger into her pussy to roughly finger her pussy. Amy moaned her pleasure and begged him to allow her to cum.

After awhile the sundress was hung by only one strap on her slender shoulder. Amy's breasts and panties were fully exposed. He reached under her panties to increase her already heightened arousal. He pulled the panties to be bunched together in her pussy slit. He then pulled up the top of the panties to lift her up with all the force placed on her pussy. Bill kept squeezing and then caressing her body to continually increase her arousal. He eventually put his finger in the top of her red panties and gradually lowered it to expose her wet dripping pussy. He forcefully ripped apart the rest of the sundress and Amy was completely exposed. Bill picked up the pace of slapping and caressing her. He spanked her ass and breasts. He stroked her hair. Amy begged more and louder to be allowed to cum. After a long time, Bill finally stopped. He stood in front of her and grabbed her sweet face in his hands. They then shared a long passionate kiss. He released her arms from bondage and held her close as they walked back to their cottage. Karla and I watched intently and shared a long passionate kiss after witnessing such passionate erotic action.

We enjoyed the rest of our dinner and some excellent German chocolates. Bob then noticed that Kathy had returned from retrieving the blackmail evidence. She looked shaken and unsure of herself. Bob guided her out of the room. They returned about fifteen minutes later. It was awkward to have her and Karla be together. Kathy looked down at her feet and Karla looked at her with contempt. Bob said that everything was now in order and that Kathy had something to say. Kathy mumbled to Karla that she was sorry for what she and Darren did to her. Karla just glared at her. Mistress Emma and Hans rose to led Kathy into the dungeon.

The rest of us followed Mistress Emma, Hans and Kathy into the dungeon. Several people were enjoying the facilities. Karla and I watched Bob2, Carol, Ted and Alice2 in one corner of the dungeon. The two subs, Carol and Ted, were suspended by their arms. Their legs were separated by spreader bars. Bob2 was tormenting Carol's large breasts. He had tied them tightly around their base. The ropes made them stand out even further and created painful pressure. Her breasts were now dark red and he beat them slowly with a short handled whip. It looked liked Carol was cuming. Alice2 was tormenting Ted's balls. She had stretched his balls using one of the devices Mistress Emma had previously showed her how to use. Alice2 attached weights to his balls and Ted was struggling to keep it all together. Alice2 would periodically grab the weights to take the pressure off of his balls but would soon release the weights to allow them to sway to further torment his balls. There was so much trust and passion that Karla and I were captivated by their display.

We then walked over to where Mistress Emma was talking intensely with Kathy. I could not hear what was said but Kathy was nodding as she looked up to Mistress Emma. I then saw Mistress Emma lift Kathy by her tits and start to remove all her clothes. Kathy meekly allowed her to do whatever she wanted. Kathy was soon naked. Mistress Emma then sat on a whore cube and ordered Kathy to lay across her lap. Mistress Emma then hooked her right leg between Kathy's legs and used her left hand to force Kathy's head and shoulders lower.

Mistress Emma was a talented spanker. She would create a rhythm and then deliberately alter it to keep Kathy off balance. She would increase the intensity of the spanking and then pause to gently rub her very red ass. The sounds of Mistress Emma hand spanking Kathy's ass and Kathy's cries filled the room. We all watched closely and Karla especially seemed to enjoy Kathy's punishment. Kathy was sobbing when Mistress Emma stopped and then whispered in her ear. Kathy rose shakily. Hans grabbed her roughly and forced her to knell on a cube with her red ass hanging over the edge. He forced her to suck his erect thick cock. Mistress Emma stepped into her strap-on and lubed Kathy's available ass. Mistress Emma placed the tip of her strap-on in Kathy's ass and then slammed it deep inside her. Kathy bucked and cried more but Hans grabbed her face and made her continue to deep throat his cock.

They kept fucking her ass and making her suck Hans's cock. I could tell both Mistress Emma and Hans were getting close to climax. Mistress Emma then pulled out and told Hans to change positions. Hans slapped Kathy's face after he pulled out his cock. Mistress Emma stepped out of her strap-on. They reversed positions. I saw Kathy quiver when Hans slapped her red ass before positioning his erect cock next to her now open asshole. Mistress Emma positioned herself under Kathy's mouth and told her to eat her pussy. Hans grabbed his cock to force it deep in Kathy's ass. They thoroughly ravished Kathy. Hans fucked her deeply with long thrusts. Mistress Emma grabbed the top of her head while she moaned as Kathy tongued her pussy. I heard their climaxes build and then heard them both erupt. Hans filled Kathy's ass with his thick cum. Mistress Emma yelled out as she came with Kathy's lips and tongue on her clit.

Mistress Emma then told Hans to hog tie Kathy. Her arms and legs were pulled together behind her back and expertly tied by Hans. Mistress grabbed a red ball gag and tied it in Kathy's mouth. They left Kathy on a whore cube. Mistress Emma announced that Kathy was not ready to be trained to be a Domme. Her holes were now available to anyone who wanted to show her how to be a good submissive.

Anne went over to Karla and hugged her. She said she hoped that this helped her move on. Anne then said that this is making her even hornier than usual. She said that later that night she wanted to enjoy both Karla and I back at the cottage. Karla and I both said we were looking forward to our time together. Anne then smiled when she said that both Grandma and Grandpa had requested time with us. We heard a commotion and looked up as Darren/Darlene made a grand entrance.

I have to admit that s/he made a grand entry. Rolf strode into the dungeon with two attractive woman linked through his arms. Alexi was a petite blond with large breasts and swaying hips. Mistress Emma had told me that Rolf had transformed Alex into Alexi and that nothing had given him a greater thrill. Darlene was unsteady on her high heels. She seemed confused but also aroused when she walked into the dungeon. Darlene's long black hair was now styled to flow down one side of her head. S/he wore red lipstick and a long black silk dress with a slit almost all the way to her hips. All of her body hair must have been removed. Some of her red lacy panties showed through the slit as she walked. I noticed that Kathy's eyes opened wider when she saw the transformation of her husband.

Mistress Emma applauded and greeted Rolf with an embrace. She told him that Alexi looked stunning and that she was amazed with Daryl's transformation. Mistress Emma led them further into the dungeon and properly introduced them to the others. Darlene was made to curtesy when s/he was introduced. Hans went up to Alexi and gave her a passionate kiss. They both seemed really happy to be together once again.

Rolf led Darlene over to the whore cube next to where Kathy laid hog tied, gagged and wide eyed. He guided Darlene to sit down and told him to open his fly for a reward for being such a fine lady. Darlene fumbled around with Rolf's zipper and then reached inside to pull out Rolf's thick cock. Rolf told him to gently stroke his cock. Darlene seemed mesmerized as s/he stroked Rolf's cock. Rolf then told him to open his mouth and he guided his cock into it. Darlene initially choked but then learned how to suck Rolf's cock. Rolf moaned as Darlene sucked his cock. Darlene seemed to really enjoy being watched while sucking cock. Rolf grabbed on to Darlene's breasts and squeezed them while he was being sucked.

After a long sucking Rolf pulled out and announced that Darlene was an excellent cock sucker. He told s/he that it was now time to show everyone how well he takes a cock in his pussy. Darlene's eyes got even wider and he meekly nodded. Rolf aggressively turned him around and bent him over the cube. He lifted up Darlene's dress to reveal more of the red frilly panties. He slapped Darlene's ass, pulled down the red panties and told him to be ready for a great fucking. He grabbed some nearby lube and lubricated both his cock and Darlene's new pussy hole. Rolf placed his hands on Darlene's hips to help force his cock deep into his pussy hole. Darlene moaned deeply and shook as he learned to service Rolf's large cock. Rolf started to pump away at Darlene's ass. We all stood closer to watch Darlene take it. Karla was quiet but seemed to really enjoy watching Darlene be used as she had been so many other times.

Rolf fucked Darlene for a long time and seemed avoid cuming to the last possible moment. When he did cum, he shouted out loud and filled Darlene's ass with his cum. I saw his cum leak out of Darlene's ass after he pulled out. Rolf then grabbed Darlene's arms and ankles to tie them to hooks on each side of the cube. He announced to all that Daryl was now available to anyone who wanted to use his mouth and ass for their pleasure. Darlene was tied to the same cube and in the same position that Karla was tied when she first entered the dungeon. We all noticed the symmetry of the situation. Kathy looked over from the nearby whore cube. I noticed that Tyrone had positioned her to watch Darlene get fucked. Tyrone then forced his massive black cock into her ass. His wife Mary then positioned herself to have Kathy eat her pussy. All seemed right at the BDSM resort dungeon.

I then felt lips kissing the side of my face. I turned and there was Grandma. Grandma told me how much she missed me and how excited she was after watching all the action. Grandpa was there and he introduced himself to Karla as just being a dirty old man. Anne approached the four of us. She told Grandma how glad she was that we all connected. She asked Grandma to leave something for her after she had her way with me. Grandma giggled and said that was a promise she could not make. Grandma then led me away to a nearby platform. Grandpa asked Karla for her hand and they followed us.

Grandma and Grandpa got naked and then laid next to each other on their backs. It was sweet when they reached out to hold each others hand. Grandma and Grandpa then smiled sweetly at Karla and I and pointed to their pussy and cock. I knelt down in front of Grandma and Karla knelt down in front of Grandpa. We each started kissing their inner thighs and slowly worked our way to their pussy and cock. Grandma and Grandpa moaned deeply and encouraged us with language I never heard from my grandparents. Grandma told me to eat her pussy like I did the last time. Grandpa told Karla to suck his cock like it had never been sucked before. We both did exactly as we were told. I still did not like that Grandma had a thick bush of gray pussy hair. I eventually got through it all to lick her slit and find her clit. We all immensely enjoyed ourselves. I enjoyed most how Grandma responded. Her enjoyment created a special connection between us. I saw Karla swallow all of Grandpa's cum after he yelled out. Grandma came again with huge squirts. I was prepared this time and just let her juices coat me all over. She pushed my face deeper into her pussy as she came. Everything just felt so right.

We laid next to them for awhile and enjoyed the closeness and some conversation. They invited over for breakfast tomorrow morning. Grandpa said Grandma has been baking up a storm. We kissed deeply before we parted. I caught Anne's eye across the room and she motioned for us to join her. Karla and I held hands as we walked over to her. Anne told us we were wonderful with Grandma and Grandpa. Karla said how much she enjoyed their passion.

We walked together naked to Anne's cottage. It was getting late and it had been quite a day but I was looking forward to the three of us being together. Karla had mentioned to me that she also found Anne to be very sexy and wanted to be with her. Anne led us to her cottage and then directed us into her large walk in shower. We showered together to freshen up and enjoy some erotic foreplay. We scrubbed Each other with a sponge. We made sure To get all the nooks and crannies. We all kissed deeply. Karla and Anne seemed to particularly enjoy their deep passionate kiss. Karla and I then dried off Anne and then dried off each other while Anne rubbed a sweet smelling lotion on her body. There was a erotic gleam in Anne's eyes when she then led us by our hands into her master bedroom.

Anne positioned us side by side on our knees and elbows at the edge of the bed. Karla reached out her hand and I held it tightly. I felt Anne lubricate my asshole and heard her do the same to Karla's asshole. Anne played with us for awhile by inserting her finger into our ass and telling us how much she will enjoy fucking us. I then saw Anne put on her largest pink strap-on. I knew the girth and length would challenge me and wondered how Karla would take it. Anne toyed with us some more by placing the tip of her cock into each of our assholes. She then went back and forth between us and eventually said it ought to be ladies first.

She then pushed her massive cock into Karla's asshole. I saw and heard Karla's response. She did have trouble taking it all in. Anne was gentle but persistent as she gradually forced her entire cock deep into Karla's ass. She then slowly fucked her back and forth. I heard both of them moan. My own asshole started to clench. I have to admit that I wanted her cock in me and that is what soon happened. Anne pulled out of Karla and I heard a large poping sound. Anne once again lubricated her cock and then forced her cock into my ass. She was not as gentle with me. She was worked up from fucking Karla and knew she had previously used this strap-on in my ass. I still struggled to take it all in. It did feel great when I eventually got used to the size of her cock. I was just getting into sub space when Anne pulled out and inserted her cock once again into Karla's ass.

12