Serving a Goddess Ch. 02

Story Info
The journey begins.
2.7k words
4.12
31.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 05/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as my plane touched down in Ft. Lauderdale I switched on my phone and checked my email. Just as I thought: nothing from my new Goddess. Not a problem as even though my feet were on the ground my head was still in the clouds. I still couldn't believe how lucky I was. Even if it were only for a few moments, I had gotten to kneel before Goddess Candy. Better still, she told me there was a chance my greatest fantasies might become reality.

As the days turned into weeks and the weeks turned into months, I fell into a comfortable routine. Each morning as I laid in bed, I'd check for any missives from my Goddess. There being none, I went about my life as I would've had I never knelt before Candy. In my heart, I knew She'd contact me when the time was right. My best bet was to follow Her one command: wait until She contacted me.

Yet I realized that even if I never heard from Her She had already made me the luckiest man in the world. Just being allowed to kneel before Her and confess my deepest desires was more than I could have ever hoped for.

There was one other thing I did: I masturbated . . . constantly. I couldn't get Her image out of my brain. Submissive fantasies filled my thoughts at all times, at every moment of every day. I imagined what I'd do for Her, imagined what She'd command me to do, imagine how willingly and gladly I'd perform degrading and humiliating things just to please Her. In my dreams I saw myself serving as Her toilet, being pimped out for my cock sucking skills. I'd imagine having my anal virginity auctioned off to longest, thickest, black cock. And I thought so much about the pain She'd inflict that I began to long for, to crave the sting of Her whip or the horrendous caning I so richly deserved.

I did feel a little guilty about jerking off so often but I figured if Goddess ever did summon me, my days of masturbation and orgasm would be over forever. And, not that She'd need an excuse to do so, but my jerk off-a-thon would certainly justify a serious and brutally painful punishment.

And then it happened. Five months after She had graced my forehead with Her precious saliva I received an email from Goddess Candy. It read as follows:

"You claim that your deepest desire is to serve as my slave. I will give you one chance and one chance only. However, know this: while I can forgive failure (though you will be severely beaten for each failure) but I cannot nor will not forgive or condone any disobedience from you. Neither will I forgive any delay complying with My orders.

"If you wish to back out, if this was just some fantasy, we can just forget that you knelt before Me. Or that I spat on you.

"But if we pursue this any further, it will be very real and there will be no backing out. Please know that I will hurt you, humiliate you, and degrade you. Of course, we both know that you will revel in that, it is what you crave. And of course, there will be rewards, but these must be earned.

"As I'm sure you remember from our last encounter, I promised that once under My control, you'd never again experience another orgasm. So be prepared to be locked in chastity soon after we meet.

"By the way, whether you have or not, I'm going to assume you've been frequently jerking off so before you're locked into you chastity device, your cock and balls will be severely beaten and disciplined.

"To proceed further, all that I require from you is a one word email. If you wish to back out, just send me an email with word NO and we'll forget this ever happened. When we see each other at the holidays it'll be as if I'm still married and off limits to you (which I will be).

"Or you could be true to yourself and be a man of your word. Send me an email with word YES and await further instructions.

"Choose wisely, the decision is final, there's no turning back. Either you'll live the rest of your life regretting what might've been, or you'll be living in a pain filled submissive nirvana. The choice, perhaps the last one I'll allow you, is yours."

-----------------

Choice? There was no choice. I emailed my YES to Her right away. And then I waited. And waited. The wait seemed interminable but 24 sleepless hours later I received Her reply. It was an email that would forever change my life.

-----------------

Her reply read:

Dear Slutslave,

You are to purchase the following items and have them shipped to my address. If I am in receipt of these items within two weeks you'll receive further instructions.

Do not disappoint me.

Items to purchase:

The Wickedly Traditional Cane Set

The Nut Crusher

Electrosex Deluxe

Cattle Prod

CB-6000

-----------------

Naturally, I ordered the items immediately and had them express shipped to Goddess Candy. One week later I received another email from the Goddess. It read:

Well done Slutslave. For your next task, make flight reservations for Friday May 23rd. I expect your plane to land in Rhode Island no later than 4:00 p.m. Email me your flight itinerary asap.

-----------------

I made my reservations and emailed the itinerary to Goddess. I was due to land at 3:15. I received a reply from Goddess Candy in 10 minutes. It read:

You've done well. Now for your next command. You may are not to jerk off until you receive a package that I am dropping off in the mail. Inside that package are your final instructions. Obey them! Lastly, you may not communicate any further with me. I will next speak with you when I meet you at the airport.

-----------------

I didn't have to wait long for the package to arrive. Goddess Candy graciously sent it via overnight express mail. At 11:15 I was opening the package She sent me. Inside were two envelopes. One was marked DO NOT OPEN. The other was marked OPEN NOW.

Inside I found a note as a ziplock that was filled with brown tissue paper. I read the note.

"You have pleased me thus far Slutslave. This will not save you from the pain, humiliation, and degradation you so richly deserve but it should warm your heart to know that you have brought a smile to my lips.

"Inside the ziplock bag you will find a pair of my well worn pantyhose. These were worn for 6 days without panties so they should be overflowing with the scent of my glorious pussy and magnificent ass as well the odor of my piss and shit. Treasure this gift.

"Tonight, you will go to bed at 8:00. For one hour you may reflect upon what it will be like to serve me. I will even allow you to masturbate but not to orgasm. At 9:00 open the ziplock bag, retrieve the pantyhose, and wear them over your head. The crotch should placed over your nose and mouth. Absorb my scent for 15 minutes. Then you may continue to masturbate until you orgasm . . . for the last time. Do not clean yourself up but put the pantyhose back into the ziplock bag.

"You are to wear the pantyhose over your head each night until you leave to come see me. However, you are NOT to masturbate. I want those balls filled with cum when I attack them.

"On the day of your flight, place the second envelope (unopened) in your carry on luggage. Don't worry, it won't set off any alarms at the airport. Thirty minutes before you land, take the envelope with you into the bathroom and carry out the instructions contained within."

-----------------

Being the good prospective slave that I was, I dutifully followed Goddess Candy's instructions. I went to bed at 8:00 and for the next 60 minutes I contemplated the many and varied ways I might be of service to my Goddess. I imagined what She would look like wielding the canes I purchased for Her. I tried to imagine how painful it would be to have Her balls encased in the nut crusher or what it would feel like to have Her balls jolted by the cattle prod. Most of all I imagined just how wonderful it would feel to finally, and completely, belong to the woman of my dreams.

At precisely 9:00 I held the ziplock back under my nose anticipating the wondrous scent that would soon waft up from within the bag and engulf me completely. With great anticipation I unzipped the bag and inhaled the heavenly scent of my Goddess. Then I pulled out the most beautiful black pantyhose known to man. Before it enveloped my head I glimpsed the crotch panel and saw the most beautiful marks and stains.

Then I closed my eyes and pulled the hose over my head. I wanted to concentrate all my focus on this most amazing scent. Believe me, no bouquet of roses ever smelled sweeter. Just imagine, my face was now where my Goddess' pussy and asshole once were. This was the greatest feeling in the world.

After a few minutes I began to slowly stroke Her cock. Since this would be last orgasm, I wanted it to last as long as possible. But when I opened my mouth and my tongue ventured forth, I almost lost it right away. As wondrous as Her pantyhose smelled, they tasted even better. Try as I might, I knew that I would not be able to keep my orgasm at bay for much longer so I just surrendered to the moment and had a most explosive climax. If that was the last orgasm, it would be a fantastic one to remember. And to think, I still had two more weeks to savor this amazing fragrance. That was well worth the sacrifice of any further orgasms.

Each night I followed Goddess Candy's instructions. It seemed like May 23rd would never arrive but as long as I had Her pantyhose, I was well satisfied. Still, I couldn't wait to serve my Goddess and finally the day of my departure arrived.

I packed one suitcase, one garment bag, and one piece of carry on luggage. Once I got to the gate I retrieved the second envelope Goddess sent me. I wanted to keep it with me so that there would be no delay in carrying out Her orders.

The flight went well, if uneventful. I was even able to sleep for a little while. Luckily, I had asked the stewardess to alert me 30 minutes before the plane landed. At that precise moment I grabbed my envelope and headed towards the bathroom.

Locking the door behind me, I opened the envelope with trembling hands. Inside I found another ziplock bag, a note, and a tube of whorishly red lipstick. I unfolded the note and read:

"If you are reading this my slut, you will soon begin the greatest adventure of your life. I will meet you at the foot of the escalator in front of the luggage carousel. But when you come down the escalator I want to see your cheeks puffed out with the panties you'll find inside the ziplock bag. These panties are very special. Not only were they worn by me but I soaked them in a bowl of my golden nectar for two hours before I sealed them in the bag for you. I want you to put them in your mouth and savor my flavor!

"Once they've been deposited in your mouth, I want you to apply a nice thick layer of lipstick. Make sure it is thick and properly applied. If it isn't, I'll make you reapply it while we wait for your luggage.

"You need to do this quickly as you'll need to return to your seat, fasten your seatbelt, and return your folding tray to its upright position before the plane lands.

"I hope you comply with these orders, I don't want you to disappoint me. Like you, I am eagerly anticipating these first steps of what promises to be an amazing journey."

What can I say? I did all that She requested. As I returned to my seat the stewardess and the passenger in the next seat looked at me rather strangely. Was it my lipstick or did they not appreciate the aroma of Eau du Candy? Frankly, I couldn't care less. As soon as the cabin doors opened I grabbed my bag and ran to the escalator that would take me to my Goddess.

-----------------

When I descended down the escalator, I experienced a moment of shock -- I didn't see my Goddess! Before I could go into full scale panic mode I sucked extra hard on the panties in my mouth and was soon rewarded a few droplets of Her heavenly nectar. As the pissed flowed down my throat I felt a sense of calmness come over me and when next I looked up I was rewarded with the most amazing visage -- as promised, my Goddess was waiting at the bottom of the escalator!

She has always been a vision of beauty but never more so than today. Candy is the most beautiful woman I've ever known and today She stood before me with Her shoulder length brown hair, Her eyes had just a hint of eye shadow and mascara, the color of Her lips, a muted red, matched the color of Her fingernails and toenails. She wore a white silk button down blouse which was open enough to display Her beautiful cleavage and the black lace bra which sought to contain Her lovely breasts.

Her ensemble was completed with a black leather skirt, with a hem an inch above the knee and a conservative slit on the sides. Under this She wore sheer black stockings or pantyhose and on Her amazing feet She wore black leather, peep toe shoes with a four inch heel. She was magnificent.

She grabbed my cheeks in Hands and leaned in close, as if to kiss me. Instead she discretely spit on me.

"I'd kiss you but you smell like stale piss!"

As my mouth was otherwise engaged I could only silently attempt to smile back at Her. I hope that my eyes conveyed the joy and adoration I felt just being in Her presence.

"I am so looking forward to start your training. Before the evening is done you'll know what true pain is and what it feels like to have My penis locked up. If you perform to my exacting specifications, tomorrow you'll know what it means to be a whore. If you succeed at that, then before the weekend's over you'll experience what it is like to worship your Goddess.

"But first we need to get your luggage, change your shirt, then leave this airport and find a suitable spot to begin your toilet training."

With that said, she grabbed my hand and led me to the baggage claim. Once my bags were retrieved we headed towards the parking lot. But just before we exited the terminal, Goddess spotted a restroom.

"Before we leave, I got you a little gift to welcome you into My domain."

She handed me a plastic bag and said:

"Go into one of the stalls and put these items on; they'll complete your ensemble. In the bag you'll find a thin white cotton t-shirt and . . . a black bra, just like the one I'm wearing. A slut who is wearing lipstick and sucking the life out of my panties should have no problem wearing a bra."

My God, she knew me so well already.

"Now hurry up, if you take too long I'll be forced to relieve myself in the lady's room. Neither of us want that, now do we?"

I simply shook my head in agreement.

"Go now, and when you come out I want you to proudly strut your stuff. Anyone who sees you should instantly recognize that you are proud to be Goddess Candy's slut."