Serving a Goddess Ch. 03a

Story Info
We leave the airport, shop and have a bite to eat
3.4k words
4.32
25.6k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 05/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as my Goddess predicted, I strutted out of that bathroom as proud as a peacock. Sure, I looked ridiculous wearing a black lace bra that was clearly visible under the threadbare white cotton t-shirt. Sure my face looked like a cross between a clown and a hooker with my whorishly painted red lips. And yes, I smelled like stale piss. You would too if you were sucking on a pair of piss soaked panties. But one look at my Goddess, the woman who owned me, just filled my heart with pride & joy.

Goddess Candy's eyes sparkled and Her lips were a cross between a smile and a smirk as She pivoted on Her beautiful heels and led the way to Her car parked in the airport garage. I followed close behind with my luggage in tow. When we got to Her car, I piled my bags into the back and then went to open the driver's door for Goddess. After doing so, She ordered me to lie face down on the ground.

"You don't mind serving as my doormat do you Greg? I'm sure you'd be honored to have Me wipe My shoes on your back."

Before I could answer, as if I could with my panty stuffed mouth, I felt Her mount my mount my back, grind Her heels and then slip into the driver's seat. Once She closed Her door, I got up and sat in the front passenger seat. Candy turned to smile at me, spit in my face, and then said:

"I'm so glad you're here. It is going to be so much fun training you to be the perfect slave as well as the husband I so richly deserve."

And with that, She started the engine and off we went. About 2 miles into our journey, She asked me:

"Did you remember to bring the papers I mentioned?"

Being gagged with piss soaked panties, I wasn't able to speak but I nodded my head affirmatively.

"Good boy. We've got an appointment with my lawyer on Monday morning. If all goes well, we'll have something special to celebrate afterwards."

I did the best I could to smile. The papers She was referring to were my banking statements, financial documents, property deeds and titles, insurance, etc. All these were to be signed over to Goddess prior to our betrothal. I had done fairly well with my investments, salary, property. So much so, when I won the lottery (not a huge jackpot, approximately 5 million after taxes) I was able to save or invest nearly all of it. I did make an exception for one truly decadent item: a vintage Lamborghini Countach.

"You did a great job purchasing the items on the list I gave you but I forgot to put a couple of items on that list? Can you guess what they were?"

Naturally, given the state I was in, I could do nothing but blankly stare at Her.

"I'm sorry, of course you can't reply. You'd rather suck on my panties! Don't go worrying your pretty little head my dear slut. No, I forgot to include dildos and butt plugs on your list. But fear not, I know just where we can purchase some lovely toys for that cute little pussy."

I too knew where we could make such a purchase. It was a place I often visited when I lived in Rhode Island. In the past I had purchased a butt plug or two as well as several BDSM mags and newspapers such as Dominant Mystique. But more often than not I went there without purchasing a single item. Instead of shopping in the main area of the store, I was a frequent visitor to the basement which was home to a warren of video booths.

When I visited the video booths, I did so with the intention of sucking cock. You know, anonymous and in the dark, I longed to have a stranger stick his cock in my mouth and cum all over my face. Many years ago, these booths had holes in the wall. All you had to do was kneel on the floor in front of the hole and soon enough a cock would poke through. But it had been years since those holes had been covered up. Now, or at least the last time I visited them, you had to let someone into the booth with you.

Even though I went into the booth with every intention of sucking cock and getting a facial, invariably I found some lame excuse to chicken out and I'd simply lock the door and watch a video. Why?

I'm not gay. As George and Jerry would say: "not there's anything wrong with that" but I just wasn't attracted to men. Yet there's nothing more symbolicly submissive for a straight male than sucking cock. Especially when ordered to do so by your Domina. I had been lucky enough to experience this several times in my life. I hoped to get that same glorious feeling sucking cock on my own but was never able to cross that threshold.

As we were headed north on route 95, in the direction of this adult book store, I wondered if Goddess Candy knew of this place, if She knew of the warren of video booths in the basement. I would soon have the answers to all these questions and more as we exited route 95 onto Allens Avenue. Sure enough, that's where we were headed. Goddess drove into the lot and parked Her car right by the main entrance. After shutting off the engine, Candy reached into Her purse, pulled out a fresh ziplock bag and turned to face me.

"We're both going into the store but for different reasons. I'm going to be shopping for dildos and butt plugs. You're going to suck cock. As you know, this place has a huge selection and I'm going to need time to select the right items. While I'm doing that, I don't need you clinging to me, drooling over all those phallic items of delight. I'll need time and privacy to make the right choice. And while I'm doing that, you'll go below and suck some cock. You'll not join me until your face is covered in cum. Understood?"

Still gagged, I nodded my head yes. Handing me the ziplock bag, Goddess said:

"Put your panties in the bag and then put it your pocket. I want a piece of me to be with you as you suck cock for your Goddess. And freshen up your lipstick."

Finally able to speak, I spoke the only words that popped into my head.

"Thank you Goddess for granting me this opportunity to serve you. I won't fail you."

With that, we both got out the car and walked into the store. Once inside, She turned to the right and headed to the wall of dildos and butt plugs whilst I turned to the left and down the stairs to complete my cock sucking mission. At the bottom of the stairs was a world of darkness, the only illumination emanating from the panel displaying the video choices available in each booth. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I noticed I wasn't alone.

Had this been evening, there would have been plenty of guys down here. But at 4:30, even on a Friday afternoon, there will slim pickings. Still, I had a job to do so I made eye contact, as best as eye could do in a pitch black room, with the only other man in the room. As I opened my mouth to speak he said:

"I see you're wearing a bra. Only cocksuckers wear bras. Do you want to suck my cock faggot?"

"Yes Sir."

Opening the door to the booth next to him, he said, "step into my office faggot."

I stepped into the booth and my partner in crime follow close behind, closing and locking the door behind me.

"Put $10 into the video slot my cocksucker and then get down on your knees."

As I complied with his order I heard the sound of belt being unbuckled, a pant button being unbuttoned, a zipper being unzipped, and a pair of pants falling to the ground as my Master of the moment sat down on the bench. When I knelt between his legs I was faced with a beautiful, mammoth cock and a gargantuan set of cum filled balls.

"Get to work cock sucker!"

And so I did. With my left hand I cradled his balls as I leaned in and began to lick the entire length of this gigantic cock. Amazingly enough, the more I licked, the harder and longer his cock grew. I knew, I just knew, I had to have that cock in my mouth and down my throat. But I also knew I just had to have those balls in my mouth, if only for a moment or two.

So I moved to take one ball in my mouth. I wanted to get both of them in there but that just wasn't happening. After sucking the first one for two minutes (while stroking his cock) I let it slip from my mouth before capturing the other ball in mouth.

After another minute or more, I released his balls but before sticking his cock in my mouth I looked up at him and said:

"Sir, I beg you, please cum on my face."

"No problem sweetheart. Now start sucking. I haven't got all day and neither do you."

He was right. I got to work. First I started sucking on the head and then I stuck my tongue underneath his cock. Now I began a process of licking and advancing. Lick a little, suck a little, and move my mouth further and further down that cock. I wanted my nose in his crotch and his cock down my throat. When I had gotten to the halfway point the tip of his cock was tickling my throat.

"Almost there faggot. Now stop pussyfooting around and get sucking. I want to fuck your face."

And with that he started forcing my head down the length of his cock, his hands insuring that there was no retreat. I drove his cock down my throat and began to feel it pulse. Breathing through my nose, there was no way this cock was going to leave my mouth. That and the fact that Master was using his hands to guide my head up and down his cock. When my nose was buried in his pubes I knew that I succeeded in sucking the entire length of his cock into me.

Between the pulse of the cock in my throat and the heat of the gigantic balls I was holding in my hands I knew it wouldn't be long before he erupted. For so many years I've wanted a cock to unload on my face. I had been lucky enough to have that happen a few times. Certainly my new Goddess wanted to see my face coated with man juice, real man juice. But a part of me didn't want to let go, I didn't want to lose that feeling of fullness in my mouth and throat. Still, I couldn't disobey my Goddess. Besides, something told me this wouldn't be the last cock I'd suck for Candy. I'm sure there would be plenty of opportunity drink cum and earn the title of cum guzzler.

And so, with the slightest tinge of sadness, I withdrew that magnificent cock from my throat and instead began stroking it, jerking it off, waiting for those gargantuan balls to release their load onto my face. I kept jerking and jerking, shifting my eyes' focus from the head of this wondrous cock to the face of my Master and then back again.

Then it happened. This firehose of a cock began to spray my face. In actuality, I felt and heard his load before I saw it. His cum was so hot it almost burnt my face. It was so thick and heavy I actually heard it go "splat" when it my face.

One thing you need to know about gigantic balls . . . they hold an enormous load of cum. It took at least 10 strokes to drain his balls and when they were dead empty there wasn't a a single speck of my face that wasn't covered in cum. It was truly an amazing experience.

"OK faggot, I'm sure Candy has had enough time to pick out something nice for you. Get going!"

Hmm . . . Goddess knew this man, my Master of the moment. What else did She have in store for me. I ascended the stairs and mentally prepared myself for what lay ahead. As I got to the top of the stairs I couldn't help noticing the cashier was a young woman with short blond hair, bubble gum color lip gloss . . . She looked like the picture of innocence. I wasn't attracted to Her but I certainly didn't want Her to see me and my cum coated face. Fortunately, I looked towards the wall of dildos and spotted my Goddess. I walked towards Her as She would have wanted: with my head held high.

"I spy with my two eyes a dirty little slut with a cum covered face. Is that my whore, is that you?"

"Yes Goddess."

"Did you enjoy Bobby's cock?"

"Yes Goddess, I did."

"By the look of the load on your face I assume Bobby had quite a bit of cum for you. His wife has been out of town for the past few days so I asked him to refrain from cumming, hoping he'd save it for you. I hear he's got quite the cock."

"Yes Goddess, it was huge and it was beautiful. And those balls."

"So now you know the difference between a penis, which is what you have, and a cock, which a real man like Bobby has."

"Yes Goddess"

"Now look what I picked out. This is a starter butt plug kit. Five plugs that range from pinky finger size all the way up to tear your ass apart size. Plus, they vibrate and we can hook it up to an electric box. And look at these three dildos: pin prick, normal (8 inches), and the satisfier (which had to be a foot long and very thick). You like?"

What else could I say but "Yes Goddess."

"Well since you like them so much, take them to the cashier and pay for them. And while you're there, ask Her for batteries and anal lube. Don't take too long, I'll be waiting for you in the car."

God, this was humiliating. This was like walking up to Cindy Brady and asking Her for anal lube. My cheeks were burning and were so red, I was sure the cum was going to start boiling off my face.

Cindy, really . . . that was Her name. Cindy's facial expression started with a look of disgust, then She smirked, and then She couldn't stop laughing. She even said I must be a real slut. I didn't care what She said, I just wanted to get out of there as fast as I could. I just wanted to be with my Goddess.

As soon as I got into the car Goddess began laughing. She couldn't stop laughing for a few minutes but when She did, She the most beautiful smile on Her face.

"I'm so proud of you I could kiss you. Except of course for all that cum on your face."

And with that, She order me to retrieve the ziplock bag with Her piss soaked panties.

"Now wipe that cum off your face with the panties and then stuff them back in your mouth. And fix your lipstick."

Naturally, I did as She asked.

Picking up Her phone, She called a Chinese restaurant. "I'd like to order a pu pu platter for three and a large wonton soup. I'll be there in 15 minutes."

Turning to me, She said "Just a little dinner. After all, we can't go to Melanie's empty handed. By the way, you are to refer to Her as Empress Melanie."

At this point I should explain. Melanie is, and always has been, Candy's best friend, Her BFF. They're about the same age and, in Her own way, She's just as beautiful as Candy. Melanie, Empress Melanie, is a little taller (5' 9"), a little leaner (125 pounds), has a beautiful face, superb legs, great breasts but neither Her feet nor Her ass were as fantastic as Goddess Candy's.

But She's just as dominant, just as authoritative. I remember seeing Her chew out an incompetent contractor. She really let him have it but the amazing thing was, the angrier She got, the more beautiful She became. The anger seemed to fuel Her beauty.

When we got to the Chinese restaurant, Goddess found a parking space right by the entrance, right under the lights. Candy took my tube of lipstick and painted a line under each of my eyes. If the lipstick were black I might have looked like a football player. Instead, it was whore red and I was wearing a black bra under a white t-shirt so I'm sure I looked like a cock sucking slut. Thankfully, Goddess came out before anyone else did, so at least for now, no one saw how foolish I looked.

"OK, on to Melanie's."

When we got to Her house, Goddess parked next to Melanie's car in the garage. As we opened our doors, the garage light came on and the garage door closed. Leaving my luggage in the car, I grabbed the food and followed Goddess into Melanie's kitchen. As soon as the door closed behind me, I heard shrieks of laughter. First it was just Melanie but soon enough Candy joined in.

"I always knew he wasn't a man Candy."

"I know, I know. Wait until this weekend is over. He has no idea what we have in store for him Melanie!"

"Slave, set the table. Everything you need is on the counter. The bowl is for you."

The table was soon set and the food was on the table. And then I noticed a pan on the stove and a strainer on the counter. I didn't have to wonder very long what they were for. Candy instructed me:

"Strain out the soup into the pan on the stove and then bring the empty soup container to me."

Having complied with Her command, I knelt before my Goddess with the plastic soup container in my hands.

"Well you've tasted my piss via my pantyhose and via my panties. You're one step closer to drinking it straight from the source. But first, you have to have your dinner. And I've needed to piss for the last three hours. Now hold that container steady."

Then Goddess raised Her skirt and pulled down Her pantyhose. I moved the plastic container closer to Her beautiful pussy and watched in rapturous awe as Goddess's heavenly nectar began to fill the container. My eyes marveled at the precious amber liquid. My nose inhaled the incredible aroma. My hands felt the heat, power, and passion of the piss filled container.

"Ahhh . . . I feel so much better. But look, I've only filled it to the half way point. That's not nearly enough for a toilet whore like you. Empress Melanie, do you have any piss you could give to our whore?"

"Of course Goddess. Come here whore."

Suddenly I found myself kneeling before Empress. She was wearing black high heeled boots, a "little black dress," black stockings and no panties. As I looked up at Her beautiful face, She smiled before She heartily spit on my face.

Lifting up Her dress, Empress said "hold it steady whore" and then released a torrent of piss into the container. It was filling up so quickly that I thought it would soon overflow but Empress finished just in time.

"OK slut, add the wonton and pork you strained out to our piss. That'll be your dinner. Empress and I will dine on the pu pu platter. You can eat whatever we don't finish. I urge you to eat heartily . . . you're going to need your sustenance to survive what we've got in store for you."

She then handed me the ziplock bag and I removed Her panties from my mouth and put them into the bag before we all sat at the dinner table.